Pirates VS Ninjas

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Uh, so pirates or ninjas?

Pirates!
32%
Ninjas!
46%
Pirate-ninjas! (WTF?!?!?!)
16%
Neither.
6%

Total votes: 294

Esc

Re: Pirates VS Ninjas

Postby Esc » Thu May 28, 2009 10:22 pm UTC

How on earth do zombies defeat pirates and robots? Just what sort of zombies are they? Can they actually move at a pace faster than a crawl?

As pirates and ninjas combined, pirate-ninjas are probably equipped with stealthy boats that might as well be invisible, cannons (which they can aim very, very well), black markets and the inclination to steal (meaning they are never short on cannonballs, shuriken, swords, parrots, rum, ships, food, prisoners, or anything else they might need), and unsurpassed martial arts which are somehow not at all hampered by the peg legs and eye patches because that's just how awesome they are. Plus, they can save the planet from global warming, and thus might end up being heroes as well as villains, assassins, and thieves. I fail to see how they could possibly lose. Especially if they also happen to be raptors.

But then, maybe they don't see how they could lose either, that being their one weakness.
Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image
Silver2Falcon wrote: As soon as we see a space tourism company insulting their competitors in a crappy infomercial, Mars will be less than 20 years away.

GhostWolfe
Broken wings and scattered feathers

Postby GhostWolfe » Fri May 29, 2009 4:09 am UTC

/angell
Linguistic Anarchist
Hawknc: ANGELL IS SERIOUS BUSINESS :-[
lesliesage: Animals dunked in crude oil: sad. Animals dunked in boiling oil: tasty.
Belial: I was in your mom's room all night committing to a series of extended military actions.

thicknavyrain
ThinkGravyTrain

Postby thicknavyrain » Sat May 30, 2009 5:04 pm UTC

GhostWolfe wrote:Image

/angell

You sir may have just made the most profound discovery of this century. Although, aren't the Zeldas all in different timelines? What kind of cross universe craziness would this involve? Is this why Pirates and Ninjas are at war, the cross universal fluxtuations? I won't be able to sleep tonight...
RoadieRich wrote:Thicknavyrain is appointed Nex Artifex, Author of Death of the second FaiD Assassins' Guild.

HiddenCounter

Postby HiddenCounter » Thu May 06, 2010 5:23 pm UTC

Ninjas are just not people who sneak in black hoodies. Ninjas live on a tenet that anything goes and everything is permitted. They are not bound by morality and honor. They fight in secrecy and can still handle open combat. They pull off assassinations and burn down ships without leaving a single print or trace. Ninjas are a combination of spies and mercenaries; ninjas are the law. They see something unfit or an unjust leader they take care of it without causing a mess.

'Nuff Said

/angell

You will change the world.
http://www.freesportsbet.com/HiddenCounter.html Free Bets, pm me for details on the validity and rules.

You, sir, name?

Postby You, sir, name? » Thu May 06, 2010 7:44 pm UTC

/angell

You can not stack similarity like that.

While all of these are true:
0 ≈ 0.1
0.1 ≈ 0.2
0.2 ≈ 0.3
9.9 ≈ 10

This is not true:
0 ≈ 10
I edit my posts a lot and sometimes the words wrong order words appear in sentences get messed up.

Ixtellor
There are like 4 posters on XKCD that no more about ...

Postby Ixtellor » Fri May 07, 2010 4:24 pm UTC

You show me one Ninja that can't kill a fleet of Pirates, and I will show you a regular citizen pretending to be a Ninja.

The fact anyone voted Pirate proves your an internet douchbag trying to fuck shit up.
I suspect 4chan is heavily involved in this poll, because the results are horrifying at best.

Pirate over ninja?!?! Go fuck yourself.
The Revolution will not be Twitterized.

-.Mateo.-

Postby -.Mateo.- » Sat May 08, 2010 9:05 pm UTC

Ixtellor wrote:You show me one Ninja that can't kill a fleet of Pirates, and I will show you a regular citizen pretending to be a Ninja.

The fact anyone voted Pirate proves your an internet douchbag trying to fuck shit up.
I suspect 4chan is heavily involved in this poll, because the results are horrifying at best.

Pirate over ninja?!?! Go fuck yourself.

dude
Magus wrote:If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.

Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you.

fyrenwater

Postby fyrenwater » Sat May 08, 2010 11:53 pm UTC

Not sure why this thread was resurrected, but it looks like it'll get locked soon, if it keeps heading in this direction. :roll:
...It made more sense in my head.

jovensky

Postby jovensky » Fri May 03, 2013 3:12 am UTC

Esc wrote:How on earth do zombies defeat pirates and robots? Just what sort of zombies are they? Can they actually move at a pace faster than a crawl?

As pirates and ninjas combined, pirate-ninjas are probably equipped with stealthy boats that might as well be invisible, cannons (which they can aim very, very well), black markets and the inclination to steal (meaning they are never short on cannonballs, shuriken, swords, parrots, rum, ships, food, prisoners, or anything else they might need), and unsurpassed martial arts which are somehow not at all hampered by the peg legs and eye patches because that's just how awesome they are. Plus, they can save the planet from global warming, and thus might end up being heroes as well as villains, assassins, and thieves. I fail to see how they could possibly lose. Especially if they also happen to be raptors.

But then, maybe they don't see how they could lose either, that being their one weakness.

Yeah! It is really a good tandem pirate and ninjas combined! I know they can conquer different kind of obstacles! 8-) :wink: 8-)

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Fri May 03, 2013 10:33 am UTC

fyrenwater wrote:Not sure why this thread was resurrected, but it looks like it'll get locked soon, if it keeps heading in this direction. :roll:

I remember a mod saying something implying that non-approved posts don't bump threads. Then maybe something to do with the poll? Or someone bumped by error then deleted their post?

Return to “General”