stupidest comment ever

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

pkuky

stupidest comment ever

Postby pkuky » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:08 pm UTC

I'd expect there to be one, but I didn't find one, so here goes.

my expirience: tie between "I may not like that clip but I will fight for his right to post it (on youtube, and no it was not in response to anything, someone just felt like posting that comment), and a book review of neverwhere that went "what's the point? it's just people going around, talking, and doing violent things to each other".
It rains on the enemy too!

tiny

Re: stupidest comment ever

Postby tiny » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:29 pm UTC

FIRST POST!!!1!
"I write what I see, the endless procession to the guillotine." ~ de Sade

jmorgan3

Postby jmorgan3 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:35 pm UTC

tiny wrote:FIRST POST!!!1!

Oh me yarm! U R TEH GAYYEST EVAR. GIMME UR IP SO I CANN HAXORZ U!
This signature is Y2K compliant.
Last updated 6/29/108

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:43 pm UTC

youtube wrote:your prlly 4 yrs old so its ok if ur not that young you should prlly get a rope and hang ur self in ur closet

youtube wrote:dude, dont talk shit if u know no shit about it. get your ass off to library n read something about particle physics, cosmology, n relativy. after u finish reading it then u can start talking shit about it. ok!?

youtube wrote:lol who needs blue ray? Well if ur not an idiot, then you'll want blue ray to watch HD dvd

youtube wrote:seems to me like asians XD and no i am NOT racist i am just saying

Code: Select all

enum ಠ_ಠ {°□°╰=1, °Д°╰, ಠ益ಠ╰};
void ┻━┻︵​╰(ಠ_ಠ ⚠) {exit((int)⚠);}
[he/him/his]

ParanoidAndroid

Postby ParanoidAndroid » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:49 pm UTC

This was in today's paper. It's quoting a twenty year old male regarding the premier of the new book in the Twilight series.

"I like that I don't know what's on the next page."

Yeah, that's generally how books work...

cyberia

Postby cyberia » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:53 am UTC

youtube wrote:darkdragonmaster14: i went CrAzY@!@!@!@!@WhEn It StArTeD
darkdragonmaster14: and i mean krazzzzzzy
LrdYarkan4U: Oh me yarm krazy? its CRAZY U IDIOT
The patron saint of self-injury. And the glitter sores will heal themselves.

"Somebody said, 'every moment of your life, of everybody's lives, is an unpremeditated work of art'. That's creativity, that's all I know about creativity."

Ruckus

Postby Ruckus » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:00 am UTC

If it's from youtube.com it is probably one of the most moronic comments ever contributed. End of story.

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:02 am UTC

Ruckus wrote:If it's from youtube.com it is probably one of the most moronic comments ever contributed. End of story.

Not necessarily...

[he/him/his]

Tigerlion
The Communist formerly known as Tigion

Postby Tigerlion » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:08 am UTC

First time I read THIS comic, I went and looked it on up.

Right now they're arguing about why the flag is moving.

ElTioIroh wrote:well i think its because its so cold in there the flag just froze
maybe i am correct, maybe im not

Exotria

Postby Exotria » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:11 am UTC

ParanoidAndroid wrote:This was in today's paper. It's quoting a twenty year old male regarding the premier of the new book in the Twilight series.

To be fair, there's something to be said for not writing predictable books.
Elvish Pillager wrote:
niolosoiale wrote:So which side of the fence would you say I'm on? Why?

The confusing one. I think you should pick a different fence.

mat-tina

Postby mat-tina » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:13 am UTC

Tigion wrote:
ElTioIroh wrote:well i think its because its so cold in there the flag just froze

Either a stupid comment, or they are on the verge of uncovering the biggest thing since relativity. Wind on the moon! Fuck Newton!

EDIT: I forgot to add original content, sorry!

In a moment of weakness, I was curious of what kind of people post these comments, so I followed the link to a random profile. Not only did the guy have megalomania (and my sarcasm radar did not pick up anything), and in my opinion, given the context, threatening videos, but his guestbook-thingy was filled with comments like "stop following [insert name]" and "she doesn't want your calls". My optimism for humanity haven't recovered since.
Last edited by mat-tina on Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:25 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Felltir wrote:has no sig, and therefore something to hide
GENERATION n: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. If n is an even number, divide it by 2. If it's odd, multiply it by 3 and add 1. Prove that this sequence converges to 1 for all n.

ParanoidAndroid

Postby ParanoidAndroid » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:16 am UTC

Exotria wrote:
ParanoidAndroid wrote:This was in today's paper. It's quoting a twenty year old male regarding the premier of the new book in the Twilight series.

To be fair, there's something to be said for not writing predictable books.

True, but he was talking about the Twilight series. I mean, seriously?

Exotria

Postby Exotria » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:44 am UTC

Hey, the Twilight series IS unpredictable because the conflict is introduced in the span of about two pages in the middle of every book. That, and I haven't read the new one and apparently it's not at all what you'd think you'd get from her.

I'm hoping that means a decent plot.
Elvish Pillager wrote:
niolosoiale wrote:So which side of the fence would you say I'm on? Why?

The confusing one. I think you should pick a different fence.

Tigerlion

Postby Tigerlion » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:54 am UTC

mat-tina wrote:
Tigion wrote:

Either a stupid comment, or they are on the verge of uncovering the biggest thing since relativity. Wind on the moon! Fuck Newton!

EDIT: I forgot to add original content, sorry!

In a moment of weakness, I was curious of what kind of people post these comments, so I followed the link to a random profile. Not only did the guy have megalomania (and my sarcasm radar did not pick up anything), and in my opinion, given the context, threatening videos, but his guestbook-thingy was filled with comments like "stop following [insert name]" and "she doesn't want your calls". My optimism for humanity haven't recovered since.

I wouldn't let on, albeit big, website blow your faith down.
I mean, sure, there's tons of dumb people out there. This guy speaks english, so there's a good chance he's from America/UK/Australia. But can you judge the little old knobby beet farmer in Belarus from the ignoramity all those people on youtube?

Or, you know. You might just have been exaggerating. Each to their own.

EDIT: Oh, look at that, he's Mexican.
Edit the second: And 106! Respect your elders!

rutebega

Postby rutebega » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:19 am UTC

[quote=YouTube]Primus SUCKS![/quote]

EmptySet

Postby EmptySet » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:24 am UTC

I've seen "The taxpayer shouldn't pay for it. The government should." in a newspaper.

TheAmazingRando

Postby TheAmazingRando » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:37 am UTC

In my senior year, a classmate of mine posted a video of me trying to scale a wall at my school, and a few other people trying it after I did. Somehow it managed to be the number 1 hit for "wall climbing," which means that thousands of people have viewed it, expecting it to be parkour, rather than a few people that were bored during lunch who didn't even realize they were on film.

The wall was about 20 feet high, but the aspect ratio of the video was distorted a bit so everything is kind of squashed. Some of the comments:
i can climb it by just runing on the wall 2 ezey

lolololololololol its like 2 feet up.
When I'm a few feet above another guy's head
waths shoes it that
???
usually give good positive feedback when it's about climbing/parkour/freerunning.. but that was ridiculus, what's the big deal about climbing a "whatever it is" and go on a roof? if it's that slow and uncontrolled it's not worth putting on youtube, when we search for wall climb we don't want videos with girls screaming, it should be about personal training, not showing up for your friends..
A lovely little lecture on the art of parkour.

Somehow a discussion on racism also broke out in the comment area, beginning with a completely impromptu:
i hate white people...
which was responded to with
give me 1 good thing black(or Asian, or Mexican, or whatever u are) have done. And don't go back 50 years. By the way, if it wasn't for white people, black people would still be slaves. ( i don't agree with slavery, i'm just saying.)

jmorgan3

Postby jmorgan3 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:52 am UTC

From a video about a plane crash:
Plywood Space Station wrote:Now go to your kitchen and make pancakes,then try to see how many pancakes you can fit on your dick.and not the skinny hard ones.I'm talking the light fluffy kind,bigger than any devil worshiping lumberjack has ever saw. If you can get over ten,email seabird84 he is still a virgin,and jazzassbloke will film it.
Last updated 6/29/108

seladore

Postby seladore » Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:16 am UTC

TheAmazingRando wrote:
if it wasn't for white people, black people would still be slaves. ( i don't agree with slavery, i'm just saying.)

\Thread. Seriously. That is by far the stupidest comment I have ever seen.

My entry for second place, posted on an animal rights video showing farm animals being mistreated:

and why should there injuries be treated, the Animal is gonna end up dead anyway There is no right or wrong way to kill. Kill or be killed, we are Animals and we kill other Animals. Without us eating meat we would still be little midgets and have probably been wiped off the earth long ago, by the other animals that grew by eating all the uneaten meat.

EDIT: There is more stupid! From the millennium simulation video,
YouTube wrote:whoah imagine using a msuper microskope to see micoscopicly see part of a micro creature ther like endless stuff in it and there are endless things more than that...IMagin the size of Heaven whoah! this is sure big!

YouTube wrote:RE : PLUTRALIAS u smelly mentally retarded basterd stik wit ur big bang theory, science can't prove shit they make up their own facts like u. U mental reject

TomatoBlue

Postby TomatoBlue » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:30 am UTC

One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.

Everyone knows scientists insist on using complex terminology to make it harder for True Christians to refute their claims.

Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!

I feel kinda bad for making fun of the Jesusers, now. They're really easy targets.
...Much like Youtube comments.

ian

Postby ian » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:48 am UTC

YouTube wrote:whoah imagine using a msuper microskope to see micoscopicly see part of a micro creature ther like endless stuff in it and there are endless things more than that...IMagin the size of Heaven whoah! this is sure big!

Ha, the last two sentences there are awesome. I love it.

TomatoBlue wrote:
Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex.

We're just like lego!

Quadropus

Postby Quadropus » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:50 am UTC

Tigion wrote:First time I read THIS comic, I went and looked it on up.

Right now they're arguing about why the flag is moving.

Damnit. I just saw that comment and couldn't stop laughing.

"If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain"

Dave Rapp

Postby Dave Rapp » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:14 am UTC

phlip wrote:
youtube wrote:your prlly 4 yrs old so its ok if ur not that young you should prlly get a rope and hang ur self in ur closet

youtube wrote:dude, dont talk shit if u know no shit about it. get your ass off to library n read something about particle physics, cosmology, n relativy. after u finish reading it then u can start talking shit about it. ok!?

youtube wrote:lol who needs blue ray? Well if ur not an idiot, then you'll want blue ray to watch HD dvd

youtube wrote:seems to me like asians XD and no i am NOT racist i am just saying

shut up stupid gay fag nigre u dont even no wat ur makin fun of lol shit my moms callin ttyl 4 real dawg

(If you couldn't tell, that was a joke and not actual flaming. Obviously.)
My webcomic is made with 100% LEGO products and I think you should check it out.
http://www.lq-comic.com

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:26 am UTC

@ Tomato Blue

After seeing the first comment, I have concluded that christianity in some forms and doses make you utterly retarted.
Spoiler:
crucialityfactor wrote:I KNEW he could club bitches!

SecondTalon wrote:Reality - More fucked up than Photoshop.

s/notwittysig/wittysig

phlip
Restorer of Worlds

Postby phlip » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:27 am UTC

Dave Rapp wrote:(If you couldn't tell, that was a joke and not actual flaming. Obviously.)

That such a disclaimer would ever be considered necessary still makes me sad :(

[he/him/his]

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:00 am UTC

TomatoBlue wrote:I feel kinda bad for making fun of the Jesusers, now. They're really easy targets.

My favourite comment:

How can anyone beleive we evolved from monkeys heres a few questions for people who beleive that...how come we cant speak monkey

I just can't stop giggling... How come we can't speak monkey.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

jmorgan3

Postby jmorgan3 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:53 am UTC

You guys can't speak monkey?
Last updated 6/29/108

Teapot

Postby Teapot » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:45 am UTC

I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie

:lol:

also this

To be fair, these lot seem to be Scots...Scots are a bunch of thick, heroin addicted cunts..Frankly I don't qualify them to be British, scum.

"thick, heroin addicted cunts" wow, that describes me and all my friends perfectly :D :roll:
Jessica wrote:Dammit, teapot is better than everyone else.
Moo wrote:
pseudoidiot wrote:Localized, non-contagious willy leprosy?
"I'm sorry, sir, it's LNWL. There's nothing we can do".

cypherspace

Postby cypherspace » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:30 pm UTC

I should add the wonderful "spEak You're bRanes" here, but it's more the replies to the comments which are brilliant...

Nelson wrote:
BBC Have Your Say wrote:Consider this: Do 35 in 30 limit, punishment: £60 and 3 points. Now, the following is true: Fail to stop for Police, travel at 70 in a 30 whilst being chased, reverse into a Police car writing it off, drive through a park, seriously injure insecure passenger in rear of pursued van due to manner of driving, fight with Police when finally stopped. Punishment? £40 more than doing 35 in a 30. Still need to ask the question? Criminals laugh at the rest of us because there is no deterent
[skinnymuppet], United Kingdom

I saw a bloke doing ALL that and uploading the footage to YouTube WHILST RAPING A HORSE and he got GIVEN a £50 WHSmiths voucher and a hotdog and a large fries and a family-size drink and £50,000 and a fancy hat AND had a ride in a policecar AND he was allowed to wear the policeman’s hat ALL DAY. Meanwhile, the rest of us live in fear of the Zimbabwe Knives Mafia or maybe rocket-propelled paedos. Or muslim homo-speed-cameras. Or something. Anyway, I’m not sure what’s going on but I do know I’m fucking terrified. Or maybe just angry. Or confused. Mark my words.
"It was like five in the morning and he said he'd show me his hamster"

Day Tripper

Postby Day Tripper » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:08 pm UTC

TomatoBlue wrote:I feel kinda bad for making fun of the Jesusers, now. They're really easy targets.

Not all of this can possibly be serious ...? It literally hurt reading through the comments. Funny and soul-crushing at the same time, that's quite a feat. My favourite...

If the Bible is wrong when it tells us it is infallible, then it contradicts itself. If it contradicts itself, then it is unreliable. If it is unreliable, then our faith is totally shattered and Christianity is a lie. You need to seriously reconsider your logic.
I compulsively edit posts.

Sir_Elderberry

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:24 pm UTC

Ooh, are we doing fstdt now? (Disclaimer: I know lots of Christians. I like a lot of them. I don't even have a problem with Christianity, per se. But these are funny.)

Missing the point:
[Replying to 'as for not seeing evolution it takes several million years... incase you missed that memo...']

several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years.

"lol"?
If u have sex before marriage then in Gods eyes u are married to that person if a man rapes a woman in Gods eyes they are married it sucks for the girl but what can we do lol

As far as you are concerened, perhaps...
As far as I am concerned if an answer to a question isn't in the bible, then the you have no business asking the question.

Well, yes:
If the Bible is wrong when it tells us it is infallible, then it contradicts itself. If it contradicts itself, then it is unreliable. If it is unreliable, then our faith is totally shattered and Christianity is a lie. You need to seriously reconsider your logic.

No. Just...no.
How many full human persons do you know without a well developed belief in God. Obviously none, because if they were full human person they would have a well developed belief in God.

What the hell?
On that subject. It looks like to me God also had mercy on Steven Hawking. God allowed/gave him ALS when he was 21 to get his attention. It didn’t work. Looks like Hawking will go to to Hell too.

I don't even know what point this guy is making.
One theory is that the pre-Flood Earth had a canopy of ice above it that squeezed the atmosphere down to, say, 15 miles [...] If you squeezed the air down to 15 miles - instead of 100 - it would be more clear because there would be less distortion - atmospheric twinkle it's called. And probably this canopy of ice would act as a photo-amplifier where you would actually see things much more clearly. That's one theory that [in] the pre-Flood world you don't need a telescope - you could see incredibly well.

Morbo has something to say about plutonium.
All any terrorist has to do is drop large quantities of plutonium from airplanes onto American soil and it will render electricity completely useless.

And that's just from the top 100. When I'm in an anti-religious mood I go to this site and hit "random quotes."
http://www.geekyhumanist.blogspot.com -- Science and the Concerned Voter
Belial wrote:You are the coolest guy that ever cooled.

I reiterate. Coolest. Guy.

Well. You heard him.

Tigerlion

Postby Tigerlion » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:40 pm UTC

Oh, me-oh-my, do I have a good one. Good 'ol chick.com

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1041/1041_01.asp

My favorite panel from that one:

Spoiler:

Yes! Evolution obviously equals Hitler!

Phen

Postby Phen » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:44 pm UTC

Ah, good ol' FSTDT... Brings back the memories. Elderberry, you even let out some of the good bits from the ones you quoted - There's a guy who firmly insists on the difference between TECHNOLOGY, which is good and useful, and SCIENCE, which confuses people and is therefore obivously satan's work.

I just stumbled upon this, too: "Constants seldom are ... pi changes depending upon the strength of the gravitational field involved. "

Bwuh?
I'm a wizard. We know these things.

In war, one should seek to take and hold the high ground. From there, the enemy's movements are clearly visible, and he will struggle just to reach you, let alone fight you. High orbit is the highest ground there is.

seladore

Postby seladore » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:15 pm UTC

Athiests as a Majority

This is what it would be like, if the majority of people were athiests.
ATHIEST KID: Mom, I'm going to go fuck a hooker.
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, son.
ATHIEST KID: Afterwards, I'm going to go smoke pot with my friends, since it's "not addictive."
ATHIEST MOM: Okay, come home soon!

The athiest kid leaves the room. The father comes home from work several minutes later.

ATHIEST DAD: Hey!
ATHIEST MOM: Hi, honey! I'm pregnant again. I guess I'll just get another abortion, since "fetuses don't count as human life."
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, get as many abortions as you want!
ATHIEST MOM: Oh, and don't go in the bedroom.
ATHIEST DAD: Why not?
ATHIEST MOM: There are two gay men fucking eachother in there.
ATHIEST DAD: Why are they here?
ATHIEST MOM: I wanted to watch them do it for awhile. They just aren't finished yet.
ATHIEST DAD: Okay, that's fine with me!

Suddenly, their neighbor runs into the house.

ATHIEST NEIGHBOR: Come quick, there's a Christian outside!
ATHIEST MOM: We'll be right there!

The athiest couple quickly put on a pair of black robes and hoods. They then exit the house, and run into the street, where a Christian is nailed to a large, wooden X. He is being burned alive. A crowd of athiests stand around him, all wearing black robes and hoods.

RANDOM ATHIEST: Damn you, Christian! We hate you! We claim to be tolerant of all religions. But we really hate your's! That's because we athiests are hypocritical like that! Die, Christian!

THE END

Scary, isn't it?

Alpha Omicron

Postby Alpha Omicron » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:55 pm UTC

@seladore's post:
*headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk*.
Here is a link to a page which leverages aggregation of my tweetbook social blogomedia.

mochafairy

Postby mochafairy » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:06 pm UTC

This one actually started off with a few good points...
Top Ten Signs you're a dumbass atheist:

10. You vigorously deny the existence of God, yet you frequently blame him for everything that is wrong in modern society.
9. You repeatedly insist that man did not, in fact, evolve from an ape. Apes and men both evolved from another species who did not resemble Curious George in any way.
8. You criticize Christians who don't know their Bible, yet you have never opened any of Darwin's texts.

And then just went downhill from there...
7. While all created evidence and reasoning point to a Creator and absolute truth, you prefer to hide behind relativism and a theory of evolution which does not, in fact, describe the creation of the universe at all.
6. You can't seem to understand the fundamental differences between fundamental Muslims and fundamental Christians (hint: strap-on TNT)
5. You willingly attribute all historical atrocities in Europe to a demographic that contained approximately 100% of Europeans during the period in question.
4. You also like to ignore the beneficial discoveries of the aforementioned demographic.
3. You don't realize that a closed system can be defined however the observer wants, so you throw out technological phrases to try to ignore the implications of thermodynamics.
2. You accuse Christians of being hateful and you hope that they DIAF.
1. Your biggest complaint is that these typically hopeful and caring people want to share the greatest single thing in their life with you. You're like an idiot who wipes with winning lottery tickets. Clap. Clap.

Clap.

Oh, this is priceless...
A few months ago I felt led to put together a "post rapture file" for my unsaved loved ones which is on my computer. My daughter knows that if she doesn't come to Christ before we go that she is to get this file and share it with everyone. I'm working on a list of names and contact info to put in the file. Anyway, today I just felt very strongly that not only should I remind her of it, but to witness to her for the 1000th time and give her complete instructions on what to do as soon as we are gone. I even went so far as to tell her as soon as we are gone that she is to go to a house that belongs to a friend since he will be gone too. It is WAY off the grid. I'm going to talk to him about it tomorrow and get directions. He loves Tiffany like his own granddaughter so I know it will be fine since all of his loved ones are going too.

I gave her the pin # to my atm and credit cards. I told her to make sure that she plants as big a garden as she can and learn to can food. Not to worry about the kids because they will be with Nana. I'm putting instructions in the file about how to start the generator, where her Daddy's guns are and how to load them, where the spare car and truck keys are, etc., etc., etc.

well, maybe not for him...mastercard comercial anyone?
"YES. DO IT WITH CONFIDENCE" ~fortune cookie

The Hyphenator

Postby The Hyphenator » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:48 pm UTC

FSTDT wrote:The more sin, the heavier something is.

SO SIGGED!

EDIT: Oops, quote tags.
The image link changes whenever I find a new cool website.
Spoiler:

mat-tina

Postby mat-tina » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:12 pm UTC

Tigion wrote:Oh, me-oh-my, do I have a good one. Good 'ol chick.com

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1041/1041_01.asp

I love how they squeeze in their moral in the last three frames. On the same track, here is another Chick pamphlet:Dark dungeons.

I am a bit troubled. I believe my son has a girlfriend, because she left a dirty magazine with men in it under his bed. My son is only 16 and I really don't think he's ready to date yet. What's worse is that he's sneaking some girl to his room behind my back. I need help, God! I want my son to stop being so secretive!

@Hyphenator:
You need the whole comment!
The Hyphenator wrote:
Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like neptune or pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transfered sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is.

[Fixed]
I wonder if they realize that they are bashing the observations and not the theories...
Felltir wrote:has no sig, and therefore something to hide
GENERATION n: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. If n is an even number, divide it by 2. If it's odd, multiply it by 3 and add 1. Prove that this sequence converges to 1 for all n.

Day Tripper

Postby Day Tripper » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:22 pm UTC

Apes are just creatures twisted by Satan to mock Jesus by giving EVILolition credibility. Further more they are naturally lust crazed for human women. Since they are not natural creatures they should be exterminated forthwith as the tools of evil they are.

Emphasis mine. Just ... just .... major WTF. Where do they pull this shit from?

Okay, that's all the fstdt, I swear. But it's just way too easy.
I compulsively edit posts.

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:51 pm UTC

I <3 it when idiots who believe blindly in things try to argue for it :)
Spoiler:
crucialityfactor wrote:I KNEW he could club bitches!

SecondTalon wrote:Reality - More fucked up than Photoshop.

s/notwittysig/wittysig

Return to “General”