Quality clothing/style for skinny males(with fedoras)

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Exotria

Quality clothing/style for skinny males(with fedoras)

Postby Exotria » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:29 am UTC

I've noticed lately that my quality of outfit has been somewhat... lacking. Wearing the same shorts every day with a different t-shirt gets tiring, even as a new college student. I received a fedora for my birthday(as certain members of my family also love xkcd), but the look feels so... polluted when I'm wearing such things as my Homsar t-shirt or another old, worn out shirt. I want to add some class to my wardrobe without spending obnoxious amounts of money, and I'm kind of wary of the scrawny kid with buttondown shirts look, unless there's some way to avoid those shirts looking silly on skinny people. I may only be thinking of the white ones whereas patterned ones or darker ones may have less of that connotation? Also, I probably can't look classy in jeans either...

I've google searched this sort of thing before, but I got either forums for conventional style(which, for eighteen year olds, is BAD) or irrelevant results. I want a general outfit that can match the sexiness level of a fedora. Lend me your wisdom, fora!

Do we call them fora instead of forums because fora rhymes with fedora?
Elvish Pillager wrote:
niolosoiale wrote:So which side of the fence would you say I'm on? Why?

The confusing one. I think you should pick a different fence.

Savara

Re: Quality clothing/style for skinny males(with fedoras)

Postby Savara » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:30 am UTC

No, we call them 'fora' because 'forums' is a dirty bastardisation of our otherwise beautiful language. ;)

I think you'd be surprised about how easily jeans look good on people - you don't want to be wearing shorts with a fedora if I'm honest. Perhaps don't go for the standard bright blue denim look, but something a little darker (this sort of colour?)
How tall are you?
'Ridcully was to management what King Herod was to the Bethlehem Playgroup Association'

Fiddeponken

Postby Fiddeponken » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:45 pm UTC

Why not someting in the line of dark jeans, a nice t-shirt and a suit jacket? Just about everyone looks good in jackets:)

ishikiri

Postby ishikiri » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:56 pm UTC

The trick to wearing smart clothing (required if you're going to wear a fedora/hat) is how it fits. When it comes to sizing be honest with yourself; if you're a size small buy small, XS buy XS; don't buy medium or large because you think thats what you should be. Baggy is not the skinny mans friend. No-one ever looks good in badly fitting clothes.

Measure your collar size and buy shirts that fit that fit your neck closely - avoid having that bit of space between your throat and the button that will just emphasise a small neck.

Heres where I get all Patrick Bateman. . . without the stabbing.

I'll work from the ground up:

Shoes
Spoiler:
Get quality, leather, Italian style shoes. Slim soled with a point to the toe, possibly with wing-tips. Preferably in Black, as it goes with everything. You should be fine as long as they're the same colour as your belt. Avoid heavy soles and overworked (punched holes and whatnot) leather. Take good care polishing them.

If you're being more casual then you could get some bright Converse all-starsDoctor Who style. Or you could get some chunky-ish white trainers, like K-Swiss or something.

Stick with proper shoes though if you're out to impress.

Trousers:
Spoiler:
General Wear - Very dark blue Jeans in either astrait, slim or skinny fit. Wear them at the hip rather than waist.
Avoid jeans with too much fake-stressed spray-on effects. Avoid Super-skinnys as they'll over emphasise your size, similarily avoid Flare cut/Baggy/Worker as they'll make you look like a prick (flares) or drown you.

When you need to be smart, but no so much that you have to wear a suit - Smart suit trousers with a centre crease, strait or slim fit. The colour that you wear depends
on your top half but generally stick to black or grey.

Avoid wearing too much black. Greys should be in a somewhat textured fabric.

If you wear black get some with pinstripes, maybe one pair with subtle stripes (in a slightly lighter tone of black than the trousers) and another with bolder stripes.

Belt: They must always be predominantly the same colour as your shoes.
Spoiler:
(Smart)casual - go to town with the buckle. Get something that says something about your personality.

Smart - stick with leather, keep it simple.

Top half:
Shirts.
Spoiler:
From now on stick with wearing button down long-sleeve shirts. Buy slim/skinny fit shirts that are cut close to your body. Unless you're in a smart situation or wearing a jacket roll up your sleeves; follow the shape of the cuff to avoid crumping and it will also leave a neater look. Make sure they're ironed properly. I'd try to look for block colour shirts or those with pinstripes in a single colour. Multiple colours of pinstipes confuse matters when picking out ties and take something out of a clean cut look.

Ties:
Spoiler:
Stick to wearing skinny ties. Black goes with most things. You can't go wrong with a black or red tie and white shirt. Your tie should generally stand out more than your shirt and be its complimentary colour. Or you could match the tie with band of your hat, with a complimentary colour shirt with a waistcoat or jacket.

Keep away from awful or very busy patterns. Simple patterns are you're friend as are little twists on basic designs, like a black tie with a white or gold edge.

Subtle colours should be left for full width ties with suits.

Waitcoats.
Spoiler:
Get a couple of decent waitcoats to wear with a shirt and tie. Get one black (w/subtle pinstripes) and one in grey.

The Waistcoat should be a different colour to formal trousers, i.e. Black waistcoat with grey trousers. Matching should be left to a full suit.

If you're up to it then you could get something more ballsy like these two.

Jackets
Spoiler:
Again buy a couple of Jackets to wear daily with one or two buttons in a very close slim fit. Don't wear a jacket with a waistcoat unless you're wearing a suit.

A jacket should fit close to the body with about 3-4" of space if you tug at the top button whilst it is closed. The shoulder should follow the line of your arm and not go past it, too small/tight a shoulder and you won't be able to move your arms properly.

Example A very basic Black.
Example A very nice textured Grey.
Example Somthing a little more brave.

Try to wear a shirt, tie and either a wasitcoat or Jacket at all times.

Casual:
Spoiler:
Avoid T-shirts like the plague with any sort of formal headwear. If you do need to forgoe a shirt then the best option would be a polo shirt with a tie and cardigan. Like these two together, especially in that silver colour.
If you must wear a tee then this with a cardigan would go fine.

Coats:
Spoiler:
Macs are rather fashionable these days. Probably best to forgoe the waistcoat and Jacket if you wear them.

Another option is a wool overcoat. These can be worn with the jacket or waistcoat and always look very tasteful. Avoid too many pockets and keep a clean look.

Hope this lot helps.
clintonius wrote:The "thwak thwak thwak" in this movie makes me think they cranked up a powerpoint slideshow of angry pictures set to the soundtrack of a furious masturbator.

PictureSarah
Secretary of Penile Nomenclature

Postby PictureSarah » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:40 pm UTC

I have to re-emphasize that baggy is not the skinny man's friend. It just makes you look like you are wearing clothes too big for you, which makes you look even skinnier. Also, you can *definitely* look classy in jeans. First of all, go for a dark slate blue jean instead of a lighter blue jean. Secondly, make sure they fit, this is the most important. Jeans that hang down past the apex of the buttcheek are NOT sexy. Jeans that your legs swim in are also not sexy. Thirdly, (and this is also very important) do NOT go for a tapered leg jean unless you are wearing painted-on hipster skinny jeans. Seriously. Boot-cut is your friend. Old Navy has these for under $30. Remember, Dark, Good Fit, BOOT CUT.

For shirts, baggy is also not your friend. Something that fits. Not something that is plastered to your body, but you shouldn't be able to hold it out more than 6 inches or so from your body without pulling, and that's a generous estimate. Simple, solid colors (band tees are acceptable, but long sleeved tees look a thousand times sexier). Old Navy has these for $10.

Suit Jacket = Classes things up. Get one at Goodwill for $6. Don't buy it if it doesn't fit.
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."

Flying Betty

Postby Flying Betty » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:32 pm UTC

Yes, no baggy. My recommendation would be a solid color (fairly dark) button down shirt with a pair of nice looking jeans as described above. You can roll up the sleeves of your shirt if you're feeling casual.

To the person who suggested a polo shirt with a tie: DEAR GOD, WHY!?!?! Speaking as a girl who thinks skinny guys in hats are intriguing and would like to see more, I would probably run away in horror/laughter if you were wearing that.
Belial wrote:The future is here, and it is cyberpunk as hell.

stockpot

Postby stockpot » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:47 pm UTC

If you're short on funds, trawl the local 2nd hand stores for nice clothes that fit. Make sure to doublecheck for stains, but one can usually find some interesting things there, maybe even more hats.

jessicat

Postby jessicat » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:00 pm UTC

What color is your fedora? :)

Savara

Postby Savara » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:08 pm UTC

ishikiri wrote:Coats:
Another option is a wool overcoat. These can be worn with the jacket or waistcoat and always look very tasteful. Avoid too many pockets and keep a clean look.

That coat is awesome. :D *goes to buy*
'Ridcully was to management what King Herod was to the Bethlehem Playgroup Association'

Kag

Postby Kag » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:03 pm UTC

Flying Betty wrote:To the person who suggested a polo shirt with a tie: DEAR GOD, WHY!?!?! Speaking as a girl who thinks skinny guys in hats are intriguing and would like to see more, I would probably run away in horror/laughter if you were wearing that.

Hence the cardigan, which makes the ensemble infinitely less silly.
The Great Hippo wrote:I am starting to regret having used 'goat-fucker' in this context.

ishikiri

Postby ishikiri » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:32 am UTC

Kag wrote:
Flying Betty wrote:To the person who suggested a polo shirt with a tie: DEAR GOD, WHY!?!?! Speaking as a girl who thinks skinny guys in hats are intriguing and would like to see more, I would probably run away in horror/laughter if you were wearing that.

Hence the cardigan, which makes the ensemble infinitely less silly.

Yup. Although it isn't hat dress really, just ya know. . . fashionable.

Savara wrote:
ishikiri wrote:Coats:

That coat is awesome. :D *goes to buy*

I have a very similar one which I can't wear anymore since the arse is threadworn from my over-wearing. Oh it'll weigh about 5lbs if you wear it in rain.
clintonius wrote:The "thwak thwak thwak" in this movie makes me think they cranked up a powerpoint slideshow of angry pictures set to the soundtrack of a furious masturbator.

protocoach

Postby protocoach » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:42 am UTC

Flying Betty wrote:Yes, no baggy. My recommendation would be a solid color (fairly dark) button down shirt with a pair of nice looking jeans as described above. You can roll up the sleeves of your shirt if you're feeling casual.

To the person who suggested a polo shirt with a tie: DEAR GOD, WHY!?!?! Speaking as a girl who thinks skinny guys in hats are intriguing and would like to see more, I would probably run away in horror/laughter if you were wearing that.

Possibly because, from observation, there are a fair number of women who find the polo shirt/backwards cap/"broseph" every third word attractive. Or at least not unattractive enough to rule out entirely; it's all about what the wearer is aiming for.

My sentences are becoming overly sensible, time for more vodka.

EDIT: And to stay somewhat on topic, if you're looking for interesting t-shirts for less formal events, you can't go wrong with Threadless or Shirt.woot.com.
If I were a Viking god, I don't think I would fall for that.
But if I were a Viking, that's exactly what I would do.

How can you study geometry and not believe in a God?
A God of perfect points and planes,
Surrounded by arch-angels and right angles

lesliesage

Postby lesliesage » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:11 pm UTC

nectarine
Last edited by lesliesage on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:05 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Rinsaikeru
Pawn, soon to be a Queen

Postby Rinsaikeru » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:12 pm UTC

I agree with what most have said on the thread.

The trick to making sure your t-shirt/shirt fits properly is all in the shoulders. The shoulder seam should not go past your shoulders, if it does, go down a size.

You might want to see if you can convince a friend or family member (maybe the one who got you the fantastic hat? :P) to go shopping with you to provide an extra eye.

Thrift shops and chain stores can do lots if you are on a budget. And you can start small--a pair of good jeans and a few shirts would be enough to start.
Rice Puddin.

clintonius

Postby clintonius » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:24 pm UTC

Ishikiri gave a lot of excellent advice, but if you're worried about looking skinny, avoid pinstripes like the plague. They work great for guys like me who pack a couple extra pounds, but they'll make you look like a beanstalk.
kira wrote:*piles up some limbs and blood and a couple hearts for good measure*
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.
*...pokes at it with a stick*

annals

Postby annals » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:22 pm UTC

Exotria wrote:skinny male...college student...fedora...

This thread is WORTHLESS without pics.

And yeah, you really can't go wrong with good, fitting, button-down shirts and nice jeans.

darwinwins

Postby darwinwins » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:18 am UTC

t-shirt, jeans. it's a winning combination. don't mess with perfection. leave it be. and lose the fedora. it does not go with t-shirt and jeans. wear the fedora at night to the bars or something. as regular school outfits go, you'll be seen as a douchebag who's trying to stand out. the extra effort is not worth the hassle.

why people dress up at all for classes is beyond me. wake up, find pants, find shirt, off the floor, in a drawer, whatever. you should be awake and out the door in five minutes.

this thread is moot.
"if you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking. that's the world of hicks and slobs. " - haruki murakami

ishikiri

Postby ishikiri » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:31 am UTC

You're Moot!! And a pillock!

Kag

Postby Kag » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:39 pm UTC

I move to introduce a general fashion thread to the fora.
The Great Hippo wrote:I am starting to regret having used 'goat-fucker' in this context.

MoonBuggy

Postby MoonBuggy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:44 pm UTC

darwinwins wrote:why people dress up at all for classes is beyond me. wake up, find pants, find shirt, off the floor, in a drawer, whatever. you should be awake and out the door in five minutes.

Oh no. God forbid anyone ever look good when they interact with people. It might help their confidence or perhaps even improve the (admittedly superficial, but that's the world we live in) impression other people have of them. What a terrible thing that would be.

Kag wrote:I move to introduce a general fashion thread to the fora.

Seconded.
Michael McClary, in alt.fusion, wrote:Irrigation of the land with sewater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.

seladore

Postby seladore » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:54 pm UTC

darwinwins wrote:this thread is moot.

ishikiri wrote:You're Moot!!

I think you mean "I mooted your mum"

wst

Postby wst » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:10 pm UTC

MoonBuggy wrote:
Kag wrote:I move to introduce a general fashion thread to the fora.

Seconded.

Or even a forum, like music/gaming/etc have their own...
Anything I said pre-2014 that you want to quote me on, just run it past me to check I still agree with myself.

Sarr

Postby Sarr » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:13 pm UTC

Rakysh wrote:Basically, xkcd is basically for punching into submission the dumb frat guy in your brain.

clintonius

Postby clintonius » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:59 am UTC

seladore wrote:"I mooted your mum"

*hates himself, but just. can't. stop!*
kira wrote:*piles up some limbs and blood and a couple hearts for good measure*
GUYS. I MADE A HUMAN.
*...pokes at it with a stick*

Yummy Tree Sap

Postby Yummy Tree Sap » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:36 am UTC

PictureSarah wrote:Seriously. Boot-cut is your friend. Old Navy has these for under $30.

Old Navy jeans are of really shit quality, and at least with my build, also skinny, you're never going to find a pair of well-fitted jeans at Old Navy. You just won't. The stuff they sell is cheap for a reason.
Hi, love!

Solt

Postby Solt » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:51 am UTC

Rinsaikeru wrote:The trick to making sure your t-shirt/shirt fits properly is all in the shoulders. The shoulder seam should not go past your shoulders, if it does, go down a size.

Can it go maybe 1" over? Because if I were to follow this advice I'd be wearing a size small. And I'm 6'2".

I'm enjoying this thread (I move to keep it focused on skinny people) but do you guys have any advice for the, uh, more conservative skinny people, ie no Fedora no tie and nothing that requires guts to wear for the first time, but still looks good.
"Welding was faster, cheaper and, in theory,
produced a more reliable product. But sailors do
not float on theory, and the welded tankers had a
most annoying habit of splitting in two."
-J.W. Morris

DJorgensen

Postby DJorgensen » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:49 am UTC

ohsnap, my post disappeared.

If something like that is what you have in mind, I can go into detail and probably show off more piktures.
trap: a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.

Bakemaster
pretty nice future dick

Postby Bakemaster » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:03 pm UTC

Re: Belts, sometimes it's more appropriate to match the pant color than to match the shoe color. Black slacks deserve a black belt even if your shoes are brown.

Socks should match the color of the pant leg, or at least not clash. Supposedly socks that match your pants create a slight illusion of greater height. I doubt it ever does much, but it does look more tidy than when they match the shoes and not the pants.
Yummy Tree Sap wrote:Old Navy jeans are of really shit quality, and at least with my build, also skinny, you're never going to find a pair of well-fitted jeans at Old Navy. You just won't. The stuff they sell is cheap for a reason.

Completely untrue. I've never worn out a pair of jeans from Old Navy (and I wear them for years on end). I've never had a zipper fail or a button fall off. Some of Old Navy's clothes are thin and less durable, but they tend to be the cheapest stuff there (e.g., $3-5 pocket tees) and are still well worth the price. The cargos and khakis are a bit less durable, in that they get holes in the pockets after a while if you keep your keys in there.

Did You Know: Old Navy is owned and operated by the same people as Banana Republic and The Gap?
c0 = 2.13085531 × 1014 smoots per fortnight
"Apparently you can't summon an alternate timeline clone of your inner demon, guys! Remember that." —Noc

Rinsaikeru
Pawn, soon to be a Queen

Postby Rinsaikeru » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:24 am UTC

I think it doesn't matter where you shop so much as the clothing from wherever you decide on fits well. A size 30 in one store will be 28 in another. The cut and fit will be different from store to store. I know, for instance, that my boyfriend formerly hated the fit of GAP pants, but now thinks they're passable because they're designed for a slimmer frame.

It isn't only the waist and length of a pair of pants--you also have to consider other fits, width of leg, the rise etc.

The only measure is to try things on and find out which store fits you best (both in terms of economy and fit).

My advice is to go to a mall *sudder* (please be aware this is not frequent advice of mine), and go to several different stores and just try on jeans/shirts. It will be tedious--you must reward yourself with ice cream. Find out which stores fit your frame best. You might ask around for ideas about which chains tend to be best for tall and slender.
Rice Puddin.

Yummy Tree Sap

Postby Yummy Tree Sap » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:10 am UTC

Yummy Tree Sap wrote:Old Navy jeans are of really shit quality, and at least with my build, also skinny, you're never going to find a pair of well-fitted jeans at Old Navy. You just won't. The stuff they sell is cheap for a reason.

Completely untrue. I've never worn out a pair of jeans from Old Navy (and I wear them for years on end). I've never had a zipper fail or a button fall off. Some of Old Navy's clothes are thin and less durable, but they tend to be the cheapest stuff there (e.g., $3-5 pocket tees) and are still well worth the price. The cargos and khakis are a bit less durable, in that they get holes in the pockets after a while if you keep your keys in there.

Did You Know: Old Navy is owned and operated by the same people as Banana Republic and The Gap?[/quote]

Of course I do.

Anyway, I didn't say that they are undurable—I haven't tested them. What I did say is that I've never found a well-fit pair of jeans there. They're always crappy-looking and even worse feeling. I think they're woven with strands of cardboard. Though the same company, Gap jeans are much better. All of my jeans, save for my 7 For All Mankind jeans, are Gap. And I do like them.
Hi, love!

ishikiri

Postby ishikiri » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:48 am UTC

Bakemaster wrote:Socks should match the color of the pant leg, or at least not clash. Supposedly socks that match your pants create a slight illusion of greater height. I doubt it ever does much, but it does look more tidy than when they match the shoes and not the pants.

I think this applies more to the cut suits/trousers about 20+ years ago, when it was the norm to have a much shorter trouser leg than we do now. If you watch "Catch me if you can" that film makes a point of showing that everyone is wearing ankle botherers.

Bakemaster
pretty nice future dick

Postby Bakemaster » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:03 pm UTC

What do you mean by "ankle botherers"? The Googles do nothing.
c0 = 2.13085531 × 1014 smoots per fortnight
"Apparently you can't summon an alternate timeline clone of your inner demon, guys! Remember that." —Noc

PictureSarah
Secretary of Penile Nomenclature

Postby PictureSarah » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:08 pm UTC

Yummy Tree Sap wrote:
PictureSarah wrote:Seriously. Boot-cut is your friend. Old Navy has these for under $30.

Old Navy jeans are of really shit quality, and at least with my build, also skinny, you're never going to find a pair of well-fitted jeans at Old Navy. You just won't. The stuff they sell is cheap for a reason.

I've never worn out a pair of Old Navy jeans, they are the only jeans I've found besides Levis that fit me consistently (although I have to say, the different styles of jeans fit differently in the same size), and they look good on me. But I am not a skinny boy.
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."

Rinsaikeru
Pawn, soon to be a Queen

Postby Rinsaikeru » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:09 pm UTC

It refers to pant length at the ankle rather than at the heel. It's typical today for your pants to hit almost the bottom of your shoe when standing and to not reveal much sock when sitting.

In the movie you can see everyone's socks pretty much all the time :P.
Rice Puddin.

kovan

Postby kovan » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:18 pm UTC

k fedoras r dum

Anyway, the secret to being skinny and dressing well is to buy clothes that fit. Also it helps if you don't have huge shoulders that make you look like a giant rectangle (thankfully I was blessed with bone structure that doesn't demand I put on weight).

I have a tendency to buy boot-cut jeans. I like jeans from Guess and that kind of thing, but if you're not looking to spend $150+ for a pair of jeans I recommend looking somewhere else. My basic style is jeans, fitted collard shirts (dress shirt style, but fitted since you're not tucking them in...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE SURE THEY'RE FITTED) and I occasionally wear a sport jacket depending on the weather.

Make sure you get nice shoes too..they don't have to be super expensive or anything, just make sure they're not enormous skate shoes or New balance (god those things look awful)

Rinsaikeru
Pawn, soon to be a Queen

Postby Rinsaikeru » Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:40 pm UTC

Yeah, good shoes are key. Your best bet is probably a non-athletic sneaker.

Oh, btw has anyone ever checked out:

http://www.fashion4nerds.com/

It has relatively simple general advice, particularly good for pant fitting advice and shoe styles.
Rice Puddin.

ishikiri

Postby ishikiri » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:23 am UTC

Rinsaikeru wrote:It refers to pant length at the ankle rather than at the heel. It's typical today for your pants to hit almost the bottom of your shoe when standing and to not reveal much sock when sitting.

In the movie you can see everyone's socks pretty much all the time :P.

Thanks, that saved me some typing :D

Ishikiri's obscure fashion term #2: who will hazard a guess at what "Brothel-Botherers" are?

Sprocket
Seymour

Postby Sprocket » Sat May 23, 2009 5:19 pm UTC

lesliesage wrote:Without knowing what fedora type you are, and unless you have an aversion to colour, I'd suggest American Apparel. Hip skinny basics that are impossible to mismatch. (NP complete, anyone?)
Yeah if you want to look like a complete homosexual from the 80s, it's great.
"She’s a free spirit, a wind-rider, she’s at one with nature, and walks with the kodama eidolons”
Zohar wrote: Down with the hipster binary! It's a SPECTRUM!

TaintedDeity

Postby TaintedDeity » Sat May 23, 2009 8:06 pm UTC

DJorgensen wrote:ohsnap, my post disappeared.

If something like that is what you have in mind, I can go into detail and probably show off more piktures.

Pictures please!
Who is that in the pictures? I would like to see more of what they are wearing.
Ⓞⓞ◯

DJorgensen

Postby DJorgensen » Sat May 23, 2009 9:19 pm UTC

That's me. :oops:
You can find more of me here: http://d-jorgensen.com/v/Self_Portraits_Modelling
Though it seems most are just headshots mostly. Um. I can dig the outfit out and get better photos perhaps :3

Edit... actually there should be others from that set somewhere around! *goes off to search*
trap: a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.

Return to “General”