Rekindling this thread since the other redundant thread was locked.
- (Ir)rational fear of elevators and elevator shafts. I'm not scared of heights, and I'm not claustrophobic, but combine the two... Brrr... Stuck in a metal death trap slowly elevating itself to the point where it can kill me by suddenly and inexplicably plunging me to my death. Also, the ventilation shaft scene from Die Hard one... Worse than the entire Saw 3 movie.
- Angst when communicating over the phone. I don't mind incoming calls, but I just hate to make them. I just go "whatifIsaysomethingstupidwhatifIsaysomethingstuid" etc. Especially if it's somewhere "official".
- Insects. Any kind of insect, I hate, but especially bumblebees. And hornets. They are loud, the like to get in my face, and they sting, the stupid things. If one invades my home, I get totally disgusted and petrified with the buzzing sound, all at once.
- Hypocondria. I constantly go around wondering if this or that mole is really skin cancer. There's one between my toes I'm pretty certain there's something wrong with. It's not supposed to be there, anyway. And I think there's one on my neck, but I can't see it properly. And sometimes, wen I work out, I get this pain in the lower left of my abdomen, which I'm told CAN'T be a hurnea, since I went and had it checked with one of them that fancy ultrasound thingies (that was sooo creepy btw), but I'm still sure it's something. But I don't want to go to the doctor, because he might think I'm a hypocondriac.
- If I get really upset, I have to clean my apartement. No matter HOW clean it already is.
- I'm also in general scared that nobody can ever love me, because I have too many flaws, including not liking my self, but that's not really a phobia as much as a legitimate concern, so...
- I'm also kind of scared that I might be too much like Hannelore from QC.
"Error juris semper nocet"