Heat-wave in Australia

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Dream
WINNING

Re: Heat-wave in Australia

Postby Dream » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:55 am UTC

Toeofdoom wrote:How is it not going to be clean anyway? If there was dirt on there I'd be thinking it was probably applied intentionally.

I suppose it's just easy to be cynical about politicians.
I knew a woman once, but she died soon after.

laserbeen

Postby laserbeen » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:44 am UTC

Dream wrote:I suppose it's just easy to be cynical about politicians.

It sure is. To be honest I laughed when Brumby came out on Friday and said that Saturday would be the worst day in Victoria's history. Guess he was right.
Goodbye.

Alpha Omicron

Postby Alpha Omicron » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:18 pm UTC

Grady wrote:The arsonists should be fired out of a high powered cannon into the sun, looney toons style.

You don't get it, do you?
Grady wrote:One of them is in fact protected by a SWAT team in a police station due to fear of vigilante strikes.

Which shouldn't happen. People should have some respect for process of justice (assuming it's not completely corrupt), or just ignore laws and police entirely.
You can't support the process for parking tickets, but then go out with torches and pitch forks for robbery (or murder, or anything else).

Grady wrote:As for the people touting cruel and unusual punishment: If all my family were killed in a blaze I knew was started by an arsonist, I'd be out there with the violent vigilantes right now.

Then you would be as bad as the arsonists. They destroyed property and lives, whereas you would be destroying peace and justice.
Here is a link to a page which leverages aggregation of my tweetbook social blogomedia.

Return to “General”