ITT:Creepy

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Marbas

Re: ITT:Creepy

Postby Marbas » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:25 pm UTC

They are rather uncreative.

I've always liked the SCP wiki a lot more than the Holders series. But they both can get pretty old pretty fast. Especially the Holders.
Jahoclave wrote:Do you have any idea how much more fun the holocaust is with "Git er Done" as the catch phrase?

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:18 am UTC

Marbas wrote:

I've always liked the SCP wiki a lot more than the Holders series. But they both can get pretty old pretty fast. Especially the Holders.

Holders is meh, SCP is awesome; but you can get burned out on it.
Spoiler:
crucialityfactor wrote:I KNEW he could club bitches!

SecondTalon wrote:Reality - More fucked up than Photoshop.

s/notwittysig/wittysig

Killy_mcgee

Postby Killy_mcgee » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:25 am UTC

Babamthegrunt wrote:
Marbas wrote:

Holders is meh, SCP is awesome; but you can get burned out on it.

Holders isn't scary to me. Every time I read it, I think the seeker guy is like Shia Labeuf and the narrator is Ron Pearlman.

Now the SCP Wiki, that can be scary, but can be daaaammmmnnnn good. Like the Vending machine from Japan that vends awesome shit. I would want those to be like officially published.
[insert random quote/ some stupid "bunny takes over world" thing.]
FUCK BUNNIES.

Brooklynxman
Because I'm Awesome

Postby Brooklynxman » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:32 am UTC

And SCP is...?
We figure out what all this means, then do something large and violent

The thing about changing the world...once you do it the world's all different.

I'm Angel. I beat the bad guys.

Spoiler:

Killy_mcgee

Postby Killy_mcgee » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:35 am UTC

Here's some home made copy pasta:
http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/
[insert random quote/ some stupid "bunny takes over world" thing.]
FUCK BUNNIES.

Actaeus

Postby Actaeus » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:35 am UTC

Brooklynxman wrote:And SCP is...?

JFGI...

EDIT: Fine. Be that way.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:09 am UTC

Actaeus wrote:
Brooklynxman wrote:And SCP is...?

JFGI...

EDIT: Fine. Be that way.

When you're talking about three character acronyms or whatever, JFGI often fails when you have no clue what it is you're looking for.

Because obviously it's South Central Pool Supply.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Themata

Postby Themata » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:25 am UTC

ST, the Blanca Muerta story scared the FUCK out of me. Just as I was about to fall asleep I remembered it and then kept hearing creaking in my house and aghhhh. Smile dog was just weak though

screech

Postby screech » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:31 am UTC

EDIT: I'm going to have to think about posting this.
alitheiapsis wrote:HEY NOW DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT BRONTOSAURUSES

Themata

Postby Themata » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:36 am UTC

Do it, just spoiler it.

screech

Postby screech » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:48 am UTC

REEDIT: Blah, boring.

Themata wrote:Do it, just spoiler it.

I didn't put any pictures, and I sure as hell wouldn't even spoilered; but I'm still kinda reluctant. This thread seems to be more focused on the psychological creepy things, and I was mentioning (before the edit) a genetic condition that is the most horrific thing I've ever seen. I don't know whether it's right to mention it in this thread.

EDIT: On the other hand, I dislike copping out like this, so here's the Wikipedia article: Harlequin type ichthyosis It has a picture (as opposed to photo) which sums it up well without being particularly disturbing. (Definitely still creepy though.)
Last edited by screech on Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:57 am UTC, edited 4 times in total.

Themata

Postby Themata » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:53 am UTC

Is it the Harlequin child thing? So many people have shown me that lately...

Edit: NINJA'D

But I STILL GUESSED IT RIGHT, HAHA

screech

Postby screech » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:54 am UTC

Themata wrote:Is it the Harlequin child thing? So many people have shown me that lately...

Edit: NINJA'D

But I STILL GUESSED IT RIGHT, HAHA

Damn. I feel boring now.

:(

Themata

Postby Themata » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:56 am UTC

Awww *hug*

Man to man hugging wins the creepy thread

Asmodieus

Postby Asmodieus » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:27 pm UTC

What about sje?

-badum bsh-
Tillian wrote:Yeah, but the polar bears get more territorial during the summer, so we have to stay indoors.

TaintedDeity

Postby TaintedDeity » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:34 pm UTC

I found that picture in System of a Down's Mezmerize album case, it works on the same principle as smile.dog, I think.
It;s the eyes and the teeth, like a skull with the ability to look at you. Oh and the red filter helps.
In the spoiler below, it's really not that bad, but it used to creep me out a lot and made listening to the cd quite hard :)
Spoiler:
Ⓞⓞ◯

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:43 pm UTC

Hehe nice, that made me feel weird for a good couple of seconds.Image
Spoiler:

s/notwittysig/wittysig

annals

Postby annals » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:21 pm UTC

I never "got" what was so creepy about the harlequin babies. I mean, yeah, they're deformed and rather grotesque, but it's just a medical condition--and one that could never affect me to boot. So while I might feel a moment of eew followed by a moment of pity, I'm not going to be creeped out by them.

sje46

Postby sje46 » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:31 am UTC

Asmodieus wrote:What about sje?

-badum bsh-

He has a point.
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.
Pirate.Bondage: Let's get married. Right now.

Internetmeme

Postby Internetmeme » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:27 pm UTC

I vote that sje wins the creepy thread for his new pet.

Mindfuck at first after reading the creepypasta to go with it

Then a cool image after a second look.

The dog looks almost sad. Anyone want to hug it?
Spoiler:

Dingbats

Postby Dingbats » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:24 am UTC

No image is creepier than listening to numbers stations late at night...

Klapaucius

Postby Klapaucius » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:30 pm UTC

What's so bad about the SCP wiki? It's less creepy than intellectually intriguing.

Plus, the entire effect is spoiled by entries like SCP-24, which would be very creepy indeed if the reference weren't so transparent.
500%!

Dimetrodon

Postby Dimetrodon » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:48 pm UTC

Dingbats wrote:No image is creepier than listening to numbers stations late at night...

GAH! I looked it up and listend to some videos, that's absolutely terrifying. I'm not kidding. I need to find a shortwave radio, or some way to listen to them in person.
Spoiler:

Fear my mammalian skull, my efficient heat-regulating sail, and my two rows of teeth.

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:07 am UTC

You know what creeps me out, and I also want to learn how to recreate?

Shit like this

͡҉҉E W͡҉C҉O̔M̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡Waits ◊ख़҉̵̞̟ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌Z̍̎̏̐̑A̒̓L̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚GO͡ ͡҉C҉O̔M̕E̚S̕̚҉ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠H̖̗̘̙E̜̝̞̟̠C͇̊̋̌̍̎Ȍ̐̑̒̓̔M̊̋̌E̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿S̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̓̔̿̿̿̕̚۩ ◊o Waits ◊ख़҉̵̞̟ ̒̓̔̕̚ \̵̡̢̢̛̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ \ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡# ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ̎̏̐̑ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚Nezperd ͡҉҉E ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉A҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑LL҉
҉E W҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉A҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑LLH
!E COMES̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉E W҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉A҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑LLr
dian hive-mind ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚HE

Also Soviet pasta
Spoiler:
Mother and father very tired of taking care of children all the time. One night, they call babysitter so that they may go out and have dinner.

While they are at dinner, babysitter calls asking if she can remove statue of glorious leader Lenin from daughter's window, for it very unsettling.

Next day, KGB arrest babysitter for calling glorious leader "Unsettling".

But...such is life in Soviet Union.

Spoiler:
One night, you are drinking vodka and celebrating being member of Soviet Union with girl, and she soon give you kisses. Your telephone rings, and voice on other end say "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY DAUGHTER, CAPITALIST PIG!?"

You inform girl, but she says father was sent to gulag for insulting name of glorious leader Stalin.

WHO WAS ON THE TELEPHONE!?

Spoiler:
"Father, I had a bad dream"

You take a sip of vodka and roll over. You stare at the clocktower on Sobornaya Square it's 3:23. "Go back to sleep, there is work tomorrow."
"No, Father."
The familiar warm buzz of vodka starts to sink in. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness. "Why is that, devochka moya?"
"Because in my dream, when I was about to go back to sleep, the thing wearing Mother's skin sat up."
You pause, and face your daughter and look at her intensely. The figure behind you begins to stir.

"Don't talk that way about your brother, it is not his fault we have no money for coats. Such is life in Moscow."

Spoiler:
One night girl hear sounds, so she put hand down for dog to lick hand. She becomes comforted, and falls to sleep.

Next morning, she awakes and see message written on wall "COMRADES LICK TOO". She scream loudly.

I go up to room, hit her across face. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY YOU YELLING!?"

She is very strange. I fear she not become good Soviet housewife someday.

But...such is life in Soviet Russia.

Spoiler:
You in cottage alone, and you hear from patrolling troops of traitorous woman who refuses labor for glorious country.

You look out hole in wall at bountiful potato garden, and you notice strange man standing out in the snow. He is smiling at you.

You ask the man, why do you stare at me with such happiness? (Such is uncommon in Soviet Union)

You look at man as you hear knock at door, and notice man is much closer to you now.

You then drop potato in shock.

Man is KGB agent.

You are unproductive woman.

Spoiler:
During great war against fascist pigs of germany there was medic.

Medic work very hard but not have enough supplies.

Suddenly after bad bombing many injured scared because they find wounds patched using people skin.

Medic is found laughing with holes all over. Medic is promoted for his resourcefulness and sacrifice for mother Russia.

Spoiler:
When you admitted to a hospital, they place on wrist a white wristband with name on it.

There was one surgeon who worked on night shift in hospital.

He finished operation and was on way down to basement.

He entered the elevator and there was just one other comrade there.

He casually chatted with comrade while elevator descend.

When elevator door opened, ]other comrade was about to enter when the doctor slammed the close button and punched the button to the highest floor.

Surprised, the comrade reprimanded the doctor for disrespect of comrades and ask why he do such things.

The doctor said, "That was a KGB agent didn't you see how he didn't have wristband."

The comrade smiled, raised her arm, and said, "Something like this?"

Spoiler:
Somewhere in West Vladivostok, you will find a frozen pond with a pair of ice skates lying in the middle. Put them on and begin skating. After a while, a small group of Capitalists will approach you and challenge you to a revolution, which you must begin.

After the revolution, you must go home and relay the events to Comrade Lenin. He will then inform you that you have an aunt and uncle living in one of the districts of Moscow, and out of loyalty to his motherland, he will send you to live there for an indefinite period of time.

With no personal possessions because ownership is the capitalist's way, go to the station and await a train. The train that will pull up will bear the word FREEDOM on the side, and upon closer inspection, a bust of Stalin will hang in the window. Although you will suddenly realize that cabs like these are extremely decadent and capitalistic in nature, do not bear any thought to it. At this point you MUST salute the comrade in the front of the train and say ‘Yo comrade, to Moscow’. You will stop in front of a mansion, and there will be somewhere between 7 and 8 other families living there, even though it will be a privilege to share your home with fellow comrades. Get off of the train and say ‘Yo comrade, smell ya later!’, but do NOT turn back to face the conductor. Walk up to the door, salute your motherland once, and then knock on the door three times.

If you follow these instructions, your imperialism will get flip-revolted upside down

Spoiler:
For brief period in 1971, great mother Russia provide novelty "x-ray" glasses through mail via advertisements in Anti-capitalist comic books.

People who view out window while wearing these glasses reported seeing images that were "hellish" or "like hell".

It noted that phenomena occurred regardless of if window open or closed.

KGB quickly kill these people for insulting motherland's appearance investigations reveal these were just regular glasses.

Spoiler:
Man gets grocery for mother, as family is fifth most important thing is Russia, but mother is nowhere to be found.

Man calls police to find his mother, and when police reach the scene, they beat man because of his disrespect to the Russian police force, reporting such an insignificant thing.

Spoiler:
There is certain road in cold, harsh Siberia, which, if you drive down it alone in the snow, you will suddenly have real feeling of disconnection with inspiration of Lenin. Your radio will continue to chant glorious propaganda.

If you continue forward down road for greater than a minute, you will find that you cannot reverse crappy vehicle, and everything behind you is pitch dark. There are no other cars (only the wealthy have luxury of vehicles).

Continuing down the road, you will come upon a fork with no signpost. In the middle of the fork, there will be capitalist pig, covered head to foot in heavy coat. Only skin visible will be around eyes (the weak cannot endure the harsh sting of lady Siberia).

To be comrade, you must run vehicle directly into capitalist. Retrieve body and use to feed family. You will be applauded for cleansing homeland of filth, and food come to starving family.

Spoiler:
On your 33rd birthday, go to your mule station and pick up newspaper.

The classified ads will have a small segment commemorating your contribution to mother Russia.

Upon looking behind you, KGB man dressed in black will be advancing in your direction.

If you choose to run away, he will hunt you for the rest of life, eventually killing you for being fearful of KGB.

However, if you await his arrival and show no intent of fleeing, he will kill you for being unproductive.

Spoiler:
Although the Communist omnipotent entity we refer to by tradition as Marx was first called Glorious Leader by the revolutionaries.

Legend has it that the high officer of KGB passed from one to another his true name, made up of 72 Russian letters that, when spoken, would summon his presence before the speaker.
This was required for their annual ritual of asking for forgiveness of the comrades - by asking face to face.

So what would happen if you found this combination? And what could you petition?

Well, Marx did provide warning, "Fear not those who can destroy the body and then do no more...fear him who, after killing the body can destroy the motherland" (Lenin12:4-5)

Spoiler:
There is abandoned mental hospital at the top of hill in Moscow.

Once every five years an old rusty box spring appears within the courtyard of the hospital.

If you can sneak inside and sleep through the night on the bed, in the morning a man with a shirt that reads “Hail Glorious Leader” will take out his wallet and give you picture.

This picture will show you how you will die. If the picture is of KGB, running won’t help.

Thank you /x/
Spoiler:

s/notwittysig/wittysig

diotimajsh

Postby diotimajsh » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:52 pm UTC

Babamthegrunt wrote:You know what creeps me out, and I also want to learn how to recreate?

Shit like this

͡҉҉E W͡҉C҉O̔M̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡Waits ◊ख़҉̵̞̟ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌Z̍̎̏̐̑A̒̓L̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚GO͡ ͡҉C҉O̔M̕E̚S̕̚҉ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠H̖̗̘̙E̜̝̞̟̠C͇̊̋̌̍̎Ȍ̐̑̒̓̔M̊̋̌E̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿S̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̓̔̿̿̿̕̚۩ ◊o Waits ◊ख़҉̵̞̟ ̒̓̔̕̚ \̵̡̢̢̛̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ \ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡# ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ҉҉ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ̎̏̐̑ ̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚Nezperd ͡҉҉E ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉A҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑LL҉
҉E W҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉A҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑LLH
!E COMES̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉E W҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉A҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑LLr

/xkcd/ delivers?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090324212944AAJSyLp

At least it points us on the right track anyway.
Osha wrote:Foolish Patriarchy! Your feeble attempts at social pressure have no effect on my invincible awesomeness! Bwahahahaa

Blog type thing

Chfan

Postby Chfan » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:28 pm UTC

What exactly is that?
Just FYI, the guy isn't avatar isn't me. But he seems pretty cool.

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:16 pm UTC

Chfan wrote:What exactly is that?

IT IS ZALGO HE WHO WAITS BEHIND THE WALL

Spoiler:

s/notwittysig/wittysig

Internetmeme

Postby Internetmeme » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:59 pm UTC

Somewhat creepy in an encypted-message sense. Most people do have the slightest fear of the unknown, like the dark.
Spoiler:

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:20 pm UTC

"The Nezperdian hive-mind of chaos. Zalgo. He who Waits Behind The Wall."

Do some more research, and you shall find the truth behind Zalgo, and you shall fear.

HE COMES
Spoiler:

s/notwittysig/wittysig

Ubik

Postby Ubik » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:36 pm UTC

Dingbats wrote:No image is creepier than listening to numbers stations late at night...
Thanks for that conet project link, it has been fascinating to listen to the clips. Makes me want to buy a suitable receiver and find a live number station to listen to.

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:58 pm UTC

Spoiler:
HE COMES
Last edited by Babam on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:52 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

s/notwittysig/wittysig

Internetmeme

Postby Internetmeme » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:15 am UTC

Ok, we all know of the extradimensional monsters that plague horror movies. Now can we please move on?
Spoiler:

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:37 am UTC

Internetmeme wrote:Ok, we all know of the extradimensional monsters that plague horror movies. Now can we please move on?

Not a horry movie, but yes we can move on.

What did you guys think of the Soviet spoof creepy pasta?
Spoiler:

s/notwittysig/wittysig

benjhuey

Postby benjhuey » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:46 am UTC

Similar to regular creepy pasta but with poor English.
多么现在棕色母牛?

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:58 am UTC

benjhuey wrote:Similar to regular creepy pasta but with poor English.

I think it's funnier when you know the creepy pasta it's parodying.
Spoiler:

s/notwittysig/wittysig

Chfan

Postby Chfan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:36 am UTC

I haven't looked at that, Babam, but I have to assume I should tell you to spoiler that bullshit.

Oh, and that Zalgo isn't creepy at all, though I can sort of see why.

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:42 am UTC

Chfan wrote:I haven't looked at that, Babam, but I have to assume I should tell you to spoiler that bullshit.

Oh, and that Zalgo isn't creepy at all, though I can sort of see why.

Looked at what? And spoiler what bullshit?

Any ways, Zalgo for me is just something new and fun to use as an excuse to play in gimp.
Spoiler:

s/notwittysig/wittysig

Chfan

Postby Chfan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:44 am UTC

EDIT: Whatever unspoilered picture is in one of your posts up there.

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:52 am UTC

Chfan wrote:EDIT: Whatever unspoilered picture is in one of your posts up there.

Done and done.
Spoiler:

s/notwittysig/wittysig

Internetmeme

Postby Internetmeme » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:35 pm UTC

I can't see why, it's just a redded out blueprint of a goth-deathstar looking construct. Seriously, the copypasta parodies posted on page 1 or 2 are scarier. And this is nothing like smile.dog, there's nothing wrong with the picture.

MASIVE Zalgo DUMP:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[img]http://images.boardgamegeek.com/images/pic456546.jpg
WTF?[/img]

Spoiler: