Have You Ever Taken Drugs?

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Please tick the appropriate box.

I have never taken drugs and I never intend to.
44%
I have never taken drugs but I would take them if given a chance to.
15%
I have taken drugs and I still do occasionally/regularly.
26%
I have taken drugs but have stopped using them completely.
11%
I have taken drugs, however I can no longer take drugs for a particular reason but I wish I could take them still.
4%
I am addicted to some form(s) of drugs currently.
1%

Total votes: 434

Ninjew

Re: Have You Ever Taken Drugs?

Postby Ninjew » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:07 pm UTC

I'm a wind player, and I'm quite against smoking. Sure, smoking a little here and there won't kill you, but I just don't like the idea of it.

Chfan

Postby Chfan » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:21 pm UTC

So would you be okay with a vaporizer? I get where you're coming from, though.
Just FYI, the guy isn't avatar isn't me. But he seems pretty cool.

casiguapa

Postby casiguapa » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:44 pm UTC

I've taken quite a few things. pot, E, meth, shrooms, LSD, coke, was addicted to heroin for the better part of 4 and a half years, I even did some Ketamin once when I had no scag at my disposal. It's been 3 and a half years since I last touched Class A drugs of any kind. I still smoke pot from time to time, but I try to limit my intake.

I don't particularly have an addictive personality, and I never got into drugs because of peer pressure. In fact I took heroin before I started smoking regularly. For me, it was the quickest way to escape and become immune to the shit going on in my life at that point. Ironically, heroin actually saved my life in it's own fucked up way.

I would never go back to that life though, and I don't particularly miss it, though I do sometimes miss the apathy I felt when high off a particularly good hit of smack.
<SugarTits> What's a penis?
<Casiguapa> Heisenberg

biggaywill

Postby biggaywill » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:20 am UTC

I smoked pot the first time when I was 14, It was a great experience. Me and about 6 other people we in a super-cramped attic/closet thing with 2 bongs, 2 joints, a pipe, and a blunt were all going around in our circle and it was crazy hotboxxed(?). It was new years eve and probably one of the best nights of my life(>losing my v-card). Smoking Marijuana is something everybody should try once and I have never found getting high being worse than getting drunk at a party. You just feel real chill and happy :). And by no means am I a pothead, I smoke maybe once a week at the most.

Chfan

Postby Chfan » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:48 pm UTC

I get that it's a big experience, but why do people say they should try pot at least once?
Just FYI, the guy isn't avatar isn't me. But he seems pretty cool.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:53 pm UTC

Chfan wrote:I get that it's a big experience, but why do people say they should try pot at least once?
Possibly for the same reason I say everyone should have a ponytail and shave their heads at least once in their lives - just to check it out.

As far as intoxicants go, better pot than alcohol, really.

I suppose a lot of it also has to do with rejection of something without knowing what that thing is. A common rejection I see has to do with "loss of control" or whatever.. asking why you'd willingly put yourself in a state where giggling at a shadow for a half-hour is a good time and rejecting it from that which strikes some people as rejecting Rap music because it's all about the glorification of violence and objectification of women without ever actually hearing rap music for yourself or reasearching it much beyond what talks about than that. Just as not all rap music is gangsta rap, not everyone has the same experience with pot. There's also the quantity of it - just a little will produce one effect, quite a bit will produce another, and a heroic dose will produce a third effect - possibly the "Having problems lying down" effect, wherein you are having problems laying on level ground because you keep sliding off.

So, yeah.. it's possibly a backlash against the rejection without full experience. Of course, the counter to that is knowing that I wouldn't enjoy mutilating my genitals with broken glass. Granted, I've never done it nor have I researched it much, but I'm pretty sure that's not my thing just on contemplation of the concept. Some people just cannot accept that (being able to reject something based on the concept without much experience or research into the subject) without argument.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

zug

Postby zug » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:45 pm UTC

I chose the option corresponding to a desire to do them (pot, vicodin, or shrooms/salvia, though salvia is illegal in Illinois I think), but I have no access right now. I moved here a year and a half ago and I still don't have a source... ;_;. But I am sure that I shouldn't be spending the money on them anyway.
Velifer wrote:Go to the top of a tower, drop a heavy weight and a photon, observe when they hit the ground.

the_bandersnatch
Actually not so frumious.
Location: on a bed in a room inside a TV in a hotel room in a hotel on a Monopoly board

Postby the_bandersnatch » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:47 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:There's also the quantity of it - just a little will produce one effect, quite a bit will produce another, and a heroic dose will produce a third effect - possibly the "Having problems lying down" effect, wherein you are having problems laying on level ground because you keep sliding off.

You just happily reminded me about the time this happened to a friend of mine after a heavy session at my place a couple of years ago. He was staying in the spare room which had a lovely comfy bed but complained the next day he didn't sleep so well as he kept sliding off the perfectly flat bed, and had to keep holding onto the sides to stay level. He said it felt like he was lying on the side of a hill yet knew it was completely flat. It made me laugh anyway, so thanks for bringing back the memory, ST :)
In girum imus nocte, et consumimur igni

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:49 pm UTC

the_bandersnatch wrote:
SexyTalon wrote:There's also the quantity of it - just a little will produce one effect, quite a bit will produce another, and a heroic dose will produce a third effect - possibly the "Having problems lying down" effect, wherein you are having problems laying on level ground because you keep sliding off.
You just happily reminded me about the time this happened to a friend of mine after a heavy session at my place a couple of years ago. He was staying in the spare room which had a lovely comfy bed but complained the next day he didn't sleep so well as he kept sliding off the perfectly flat bed, and had to keep holding onto the sides to stay level. He said it felt like he was lying on the side of a hill yet knew it was completely flat. It made me laugh anyway, so thanks for bringing back the memory, ST :)
It's.. uh.. not like I was speaking from experience or anything.

Nope.

Not at all.

And it certainly wasn't in a field where there was absolutely nowhere for me to slide. Nor did I find myself clutching at the grass to hold on so I wouldn't go sliding "down" the slight upward incline. Nope.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

bbq

Postby bbq » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:35 am UTC

And it certainly wasn't in a field where there was absolutely nowhere for me to slide. Nor did I find myself clutching at the grass to hold on so I wouldn't go sliding "down" the slight upward incline. Nope.

That's some crazy stuff, I can't remember ever getting that. I am inside most times though.

I'd have to say my most memorable experience would have to diphenhydramine and dextromethorphan in tandem. :)
niinn.ininniinniininiini.n.iii...ininiiinnninnin.inn.niniininnnn.

Mere Accumulation Of Observational Evidence Does Not Constitute 'Proof'.

TheAmazingRando

Postby TheAmazingRando » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:48 am UTC

I've never got the sliding-off-flat-surfaces effect. I clearly need to smoke more pot.

bbq

Postby bbq » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:50 am UTC

Or get some better pot, perhaps.
niinn.ininniinniininiini.n.iii...ininiiinnninnin.inn.niniininnnn.

Mere Accumulation Of Observational Evidence Does Not Constitute 'Proof'.

Cloud Walker

Postby Cloud Walker » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:04 am UTC

Meaux_Pas wrote:^^Exactly what Rando said, seconded.

Out of six of us that took shrooms at once, one guy threw up for a minute and then was fine the rest of the night. Actually he fared better than the rest of the guys who took his same dose and didn't puke.

Your body knows what to do!

Thirded. For me, it starts with some brief confusion/paranoia/slight nausea, then my blood lights on fire and for hours I experience the best feeling ever.
Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die. - Amelia Burr

I make pretty pictures!: Photography & Video Production

Lycur

Postby Lycur » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:53 am UTC

A question for those of you who have done shrooms: did you find the experience moving or profound? A number of people on reddit were quite adamant that it was one of the greatest experiences known to man. OTOH all of my trips have been tons of fun, but they don't have much to say for them beyond that. And I would put a few of my Salvia trips into the life-changing category, so it's not as if I'm just dismissive of hallucinogenic experiences in general...

Virtual_Aardvark

Postby Virtual_Aardvark » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:10 am UTC

I've never had a life changing high on anything (except for maybe heroin). I'm sure something like acid or peyote could do that for me but they could also trigger a chemical reaction that makes me permanently crazy. For me shrooms are just really fun. All my senses get switched around and colors turn all weird. It's the only drug I've never had a bad trip on.
"imaginary gardens with real toads in them"
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:An actual cloud... full of lesbians.

gmalivuk
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby gmalivuk » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:23 am UTC

Virtual_Aardvark wrote:they could also trigger a chemical reaction that makes me permanently crazy.

Pretty sure that there is hogwash...
Unless stated otherwise, I do not care whether a statement, by itself, constitutes a persuasive political argument. I care whether it's true.
---
If this post has math that doesn't work for you, use TeX the World for Firefox or Chrome

(he/him/his)

Virtual_Aardvark

Postby Virtual_Aardvark » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:30 am UTC

I know, but I already hallucinate AND I'm paranoid, and I'm afraid to let out something I can't put back. And REALLY bad acid can make you catatonic. Granted, that hasn't happened since the 60's but still...

Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:41 am UTC

I've never taken drugs. They were all given to me.

Thank you, I'm here all week. On weed.

But seriously, folks, I haven't taken 'illegal', or even 'controlled' drugs in at least a year, probably more (I am, of course, not including the dangerous and addictive but legal drugs, alcohol and nicotine). At most, I'd smoke a bowl if my roomies were, and invited me. I've never actually paid one cent for drugs for my personal consumption, but am happy to mooch if the offer is made.

gmalivuk
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby gmalivuk » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:47 am UTC

Virtual_Aardvark wrote:And REALLY bad acid can make you catatonic. Granted, that hasn't happened since the 60's but still...

Yes, and a REALLY bad driver can accidentally run you over with a bus...
Unless stated otherwise, I do not care whether a statement, by itself, constitutes a persuasive political argument. I care whether it's true.
---
If this post has math that doesn't work for you, use TeX the World for Firefox or Chrome

(he/him/his)

Schmut

Postby Schmut » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:48 am UTC

I was recently started to accept acid as a drug I wouldn't object to trying... Obviously, I'd research it thoroughly as I do with all substances I intend to try; still shall should I come to consider it. Your fear, though... This chemical reaction... I too am afraid of letting something out of my mind that would be difficult to contain. I fear that I am just the sort of person who will develop schizophrenia later in life.

Anyway, I'd opt for shrooms prior to going near acid. Safer? I have heard of people having "acid flashbacks" which occur for a long period after the drugs effects have otherwise worn off, but nothing more than that. These flashbacks don't sound too bad to me.

TheAmazingRando

Postby TheAmazingRando » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:48 am UTC

Lycur: it definitely felt extremely profound, almost divine, at the time, and left me with a VERY strong interest in the concept of consciousness as well as a better understanding of my own psyche. I wouldn't say life-changing, though. The whole experience of taking mind-altering drugs has been pretty life-changing, but I think it's something that's built up over time, I can't pinpoint a single experience.

Schmut wrote:Your fear, though... This chemical reaction... I too am afraid of letting something out of my mind that would be difficult to contain. I fear that I am just the sort of person who will develop schizophrenia later in life.
I have similar fears, at times, partially because my father's uncle was both heavily into psychedelics and a schizophrenic, and both emerged around the same time. I figure, if it's going to happen, it will happen. The psychedelic experience, to me, is unique enough that it's worth the risk of triggering something that would happen anyway. Given that you've already smoked a lot of pot, which can also trigger it, I would imagine you're probably safe.

Schmut wrote:These flashbacks don't sound too bad to me.
When I did shrooms, it was probably 4 ecstatic hours and 10 very difficult minutes. My first impression, coming down from it, was that the trip was 50/50 good/difficult (I don't want to say bad, because "bad trip" has a lot of connotations to it). This is both because time loses almost all its meaning on a psychedelic trip, and because an unpleasant psychedelic experience is profoundly uncomfortable in a way that's difficult to describe.

When I had my unexpected psychedelic experience on (possibly laced, but I doubt it) pot, it probably only lasted five minutes, but I felt depressed and depersonalized for about a week after. And this was lightyears away from the strength of a serious bad trip on acid. Even a minute of that coming out of the blue would be terrible, and I imagine that the stress of knowing it could come at any moment could be pretty bad as well.

That being said, even the most difficult times I've had on drugs, I wouldn't give up if I had the chance to not experience them. The catharsis and self-learning that comes from them was worth it. And I'm pretty sure I'll try acid at some point in the future. The possibility of flashbacks isn't enough to stop me, but I'm willing to bet it's worse than you might think.

Dr.Robert

Postby Dr.Robert » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:13 pm UTC

Schmut wrote:I was recently started to accept acid as a drug I wouldn't object to trying... Obviously, I'd research it thoroughly as I do with all substances I intend to try; still shall should I come to consider it. Your fear, though... This chemical reaction... I too am afraid of letting something out of my mind that would be difficult to contain. I fear that I am just the sort of person who will develop schizophrenia later in life.

Anyway, I'd opt for shrooms prior to going near acid. Safer? I have heard of people having "acid flashbacks" which occur for a long period after the drugs effects have otherwise worn off, but nothing more than that. These flashbacks don't sound too bad to me.

Flashbacks don't usually happen much unless you've done a bit more than one trip, and they're not bad at all -- sort of fun actually. And the schizophrenia, while it is known to develop in some people, only happens if you take acid a lot. That's why it's not something you do very often.

Acid is sometimes too intense for people. You dedicate an entire day to a couple hundred micrograms of chemical. It's a drug that, if you allow yourself to let go, can be incredible fun, but it's certainly not for everyone.

LuNatic

Postby LuNatic » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:50 pm UTC

I suppose it depends on what you're asking, OP. I happily drink stuff like Red Bull, but its for the taste, not the caffeine. I've never noticed caffeine having much of an effect on me. Just the smell of smoke gives me a headache, so I won't try that. I have prescription meds that got me a bit high when I first started taking them, but my bodies developed a resistance to that now thankfully. I hate the feeling of not being in control of myself.
Cynical Idealist wrote:
Velict wrote:Good Jehova, there are cheesegraters on the blagotube!

This is, for some reason, one of the funniest things I've read today.

Schmut

Postby Schmut » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:18 pm UTC

TheAmazingRando wrote:
Schmut wrote:Your fear, though... This chemical reaction... I too am afraid of letting something out of my mind that would be difficult to contain. I fear that I am just the sort of person who will develop schizophrenia later in life.
I have similar fears, at times, partially because my father's uncle was both heavily into psychedelics and a schizophrenic, and both emerged around the same time. I figure, if it's going to happen, it will happen. The psychedelic experience, to me, is unique enough that it's worth the risk of triggering something that would happen anyway. Given that you've already smoked a lot of pot, which can also trigger it, I would imagine you're probably safe.

I imagine so. Pot did trigger immense paranoia, mild hallucinations and a few delusions of grandeur. I wouldn't say I have an entirely stable mind but it seems well conditioned to deal with itself... Of course, you can never be too careful when dealing with your mind though. For now, I am fully capable of determining the difference between fantasy and reality and this protects me from suffering through any amount of mental anguish but there will always remain the chance that my neurochemistry could be altered to the point at which it loses this firm grasp on reality. The paranoia was good cause to stop smoking pot habitually, but given comfortable conditions and good company it can still remain an enjoyable experience; and I don't doubt that psychological dysfunctions are less likely to develop with comfortable use of any substance.

Dr.Robert wrote:Flashbacks don't usually happen much unless you've done a bit more than one trip, and they're not bad at all -- sort of fun actually. And the schizophrenia, while it is known to develop in some people, only happens if you take acid a lot. That's why it's not something you do very often.

Thank you good doctor; you have somewhat put my mind at ease. I consider it to be highly unlikely that I should have access to acid anyhow but should I get such an opportunity, and conditions are right, I doubt I will pass. I'm not at any unease at the thought of flashbacks; in fact, they could even be beneficial to a career I'm attempting to forge as a writer. I'd do it for the experience and the understanding of the experience. Drugs, for me, can never again be a regular habit; it's best to save them for occasions. I understand there is likely still a minute risk of developing problems, but for a one off or rare occasional experience the benefits outweigh the risks.

DJorgensen

Postby DJorgensen » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:34 pm UTC

Schmut wrote:immense paranoia, mild hallucinations and a few delusions of grandeur. I wouldn't say I have an entirely stable mind but it seems well conditioned to deal with itself... Of course, you can never be too careful when dealing with your mind though.

Yeah, so this may explain why everyone used to ask if I was on drugs growing up (given that it's simply my normal state). Also probably explains why I am not entirely interested in giving it a try, and how I can understand and easily babysit people on drugs.
trap: a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.

Bobber
contains Disodium Phosphate

Postby Bobber » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:59 pm UTC

TheAmazingRando wrote:...pot, which can also trigger [schizophrenia or another implied mental illness]...

Myth... busted!
I don't twist the truth, I just make it complex.
mrbaggins wrote:There are two tools in life, duct tape and WD40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.

Smiling Hobo

Postby Smiling Hobo » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:07 pm UTC

I've had the oppurtunity to smoke pot with friends before, but have chosen not to. Not because I'm against it, but rather because I didn't want to get high with said friends--if it had been someone else asking me, I might have said yes.

That said, I'd never do any heavier drugs (crack, heroin...) and I would never smoke a cigarette or cigar. I'm also a bit wary of alcohol and prefer to avoid drinking too much of it.

*Nibbles on kitten*
Eat a kitten, save a cow!

Cloud Walker

Postby Cloud Walker » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:43 pm UTC

Lycur wrote:A question for those of you who have done shrooms: did you find the experience moving or profound?

Absolutely. During one trip I felt a very deep appreciation for the beauty of the world, which I saw everywhere. I also felt like I could have sat down with the leaders of the world and talked about peace with them. The effects have lasted beyond the trip, too. I'm much more confident and appreciative than I otherwise would be. I've also felt, strongly, that I am one with the universe, and I still believe everything is one, in some sort of way.

Those are just examples. But the things I think about and notice are widely varied. After I had my first profound trip, I was reading up on enlightenment (see Island and The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley, Siddartha by Herman Hesse, and anything you can find on the internet). I realized that I had experienced it.

Also, this study may be of interest to you.
Because I have loved life, I shall have no sorrow to die. - Amelia Burr

I make pretty pictures!: Photography & Video Production

Dr.Robert

Postby Dr.Robert » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:09 pm UTC

Thank you good doctor; you have somewhat put my mind at ease. I consider it to be highly unlikely that I should have access to acid anyhow but should I get such an opportunity, and conditions are right, I doubt I will pass. I'm not at any unease at the thought of flashbacks; in fact, they could even be beneficial to a career I'm attempting to forge as a writer. I'd do it for the experience and the understanding of the experience. Drugs, for me, can never again be a regular habit; it's best to save them for occasions. I understand there is likely still a minute risk of developing problems, but for a one off or rare occasional experience the benefits outweigh the risks.

Let me clarify that by flashbacks, I don't mean the "white flash of light followed by dream sequence" sort of deal. A flashback has been, at least in my case, nothing more than the occasional and very brief visual twist of reality. I'll look into a group of trees while walking and occasionally see a slight distortion occur, like a swirl or twist, within them. It's nothing that impedes upon my ability to get through the day, just a little eye-candy that makes me feel happy. This may be because all of my acid trips have been extremely positive experiences (save for one, but that one was just neutral) -- I've heard that flashbacks may not be as pleasant if you have a really bad trip.

If you want to further your career as a writer, might I suggest writing things while on acid, if you ever get the chance to try it. Acid really is something like a miracle drug -- it's relatively cheap (considering what is in store) and a shitload of fun with virtually no crash. Everything becomes fun and exotic. And the person/people you take it with, presuming that the experience is good and you get along well, will strengthen that relationship tenfold. And you'll probably also have a bunch of hilarious and ridiculous inside jokes that nobody else will understand. I wrote a bit about my last experience in the spoilers below.

Spoiler:
My last trip, for example, was an epic quest traveling through the forest to find the garden of eden -- which we eventually concluded was a metaphor for life -- and the infinity temple -- a place we ended up finding but could never actually reach due to it's location across a river. A lot of the time was spent walking along old train tracks, leading my friend and I to believe that what we were experiencing was something out of either Stand by Me or the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer. We discovered that humans invented time. And that only scratching the surface.

Virtual_Aardvark

Postby Virtual_Aardvark » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:23 pm UTC

Now I don't know about acid but anything I've ever drawn or written while I was on drugs came out as shit, even though it sounded great at the time. Friends who have taken acid agreed with me. The trick for me was to take what I remember from the trip, not what I wrote down while I was high. Some of the things I remembered after shrooms made some kickass poetry and some didn't. It's the same as any form of inspiration, it will never consistently work. The only time drugs have genuinely helped is when I would use certain drugs that for some reason pushed me into a creative spike which I now know is hypomania. My bipolar symptoms have done more for my art now than I think recreational drugs ever will. When I've come down I still think that what I drew was good. The exception is writing which I can only do sober (maybe with a little help from a cup of earl grey).

DJorgensen

Postby DJorgensen » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:49 am UTC

Virtual_Aardvark wrote:Now I don't know about acid but anything I've ever drawn or written while I was on drugs came out as shit, even though it sounded great at the time. Friends who have taken acid agreed with me. The trick for me was to take what I remember from the trip, not what I wrote down while I was high. Some of the things I remembered after shrooms made some kickass poetry and some didn't. It's the same as any form of inspiration, it will never consistently work. The only time drugs have genuinely helped is when I would use certain drugs that for some reason pushed me into a creative spike which I now know is hypomania. My bipolar symptoms have done more for my art now than I think recreational drugs ever will. When I've come down I still think that what I drew was good. The exception is writing which I can only do sober (maybe with a little help from a cup of earl grey).

This. This is true. Very true.
My poet friends always did neat awesome stuff after acid trips.
My artist friends always did really frigging cool things after salvia (though the blue tint is a neat side effect it seems).
And really I have one friend that's did them all for about 20 years and is an absolutely amazing guitar player that never sleeps (and seems to know everything cool).

For me, when my mood is up my art is great, and when my mood is down good poetry seems to come out.
trap: a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.

Virtual_Aardvark

Postby Virtual_Aardvark » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:48 pm UTC

I actually did a pretty neat drawing when I was high yesterday. But I was sitting in a room with my sister's band which probably had more to do with it. Pretty soon I had to stop drawing because I got too giggly to hold the pencil. That's the main problem with drugged art, you lose interest, or the ability to work. And if you stay with the art its likely that you'll keep changing ideas and create a weird mess.

Twellmann

Postby Twellmann » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:45 pm UTC

Two words: Alcohol rocks...

and by the way, cartoons were they do drugs are so damn funny: South Park: the boys on cough-medicine; Simpsons: Lisa on anti-depressants... and so on

iscrewupCOPPAquestions

Postby iscrewupCOPPAquestions » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:58 pm UTC

No pictures.
No video.
Don't write anything down.
Deny.
Deny.
Deny.

zug

Postby zug » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:35 pm UTC

iscrewupCOPPAquestions wrote:No pictures.
No video.
Don't write anything down.
Deny.
Deny.
Deny.

shouldn't you be out arresting obama and clinton for admitting they toked in college?
Velifer wrote:Go to the top of a tower, drop a heavy weight and a photon, observe when they hit the ground.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
As the Arbiter of Everything, Everything Sucks

Postby (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:23 pm UTC

Grrrr what does a girl have to do to get some freaking bud around here.

YES I HAVE TAKEN THEM AND I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THEM AGAIN GOD DAMMIT.
Heyyy baby wanna kill all humans?

Bobber
contains Disodium Phosphate

Postby Bobber » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:22 pm UTC

Meaux_Pas wrote:Grrrr what does a girl have to do to get some freaking bud around here.

Go to a McDonalds around midnight, order a milkshake, drink it slowly, watch out for stoner-looking people with smiles on their faces coming inside and asking for 15 cheeseburgers and 3 large cokes. Ask them for a hook up.
I don't twist the truth, I just make it complex.
mrbaggins wrote:There are two tools in life, duct tape and WD40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.

zug

Postby zug » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 pm UTC

I've been in meaux's situation for the past year+ in my area. I stumbled onto a connection in the least likely (to me) of places: where I work! Go figure that wearing a psychedelic-looking tank top and skirt to work in a usually stuffed-shirt corporate environment would bring my closeted pothead coworkers out of their growing closet :P

ok he doesn't grow his own, but it was still a cool thing to learn

Mighty Jalapeno
Inne Juste 7 Dayes I Wille Make You A Hero!

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:02 pm UTC

I can just walk across my backyard and knock on the grow-up house and say "Hey, can I buy some?"

I don't, but I could. I love Canada.

ZLVT

Postby ZLVT » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:15 pm UTC

Bobber wrote:
Meaux_Pas wrote:Grrrr what does a girl have to do to get some freaking bud around here.

Go to a McDonalds around midnight, order a milkshake, drink it slowly, watch out for stoner-looking people with smiles on their faces coming inside and asking for 15 cheeseburgers and 3 large cokes. Ask them for a hook up.

that's genius, macdonalds is literally the only open "food" source in all of canberra after about 10 (except the service station and the pizza vendors of club nights)
22/♂/hetero/atheist/★☭/Image

Originator of the DIY ASL tags

Return to “General”