How often do you shower or bathe?

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

How often do you shower?

More than once a day
35
8%
Once daily
246
55%
Every second day
94
21%
Every third day
19
4%
Every fourth day
7
2%
Every fifth to seventh day
10
2%
Every two weeks
1
0%
Every 15-29 days
0
No votes
Monthly
21
5%
Less often than this poll has suggested
3
1%
Otter/Duck (seriously, explain how this could apply here)
15
3%
 
Total votes: 451

User avatar
steewi
Posts: 873
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:38 am UTC
Location: Tropical Nowhere

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby steewi » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:44 am UTC

Once a day, generally. In summer, definitely. It's too hot, and I get sweaty and smelly really easily. In winter, it's less of an imperative, but I'm conscious that I'm easily odiferous, so I'm careful. And I like showering.

User avatar
blackrose
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:42 pm UTC
Location: Emorium et Henricense Collegium

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby blackrose » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:17 am UTC

I usually take a short ( <5min) shower every day. I'll wash my hair twice a week and those will translate to (<10min). I live in the eco-dorm at uni and we conserve the heck out of water, probably to a bit of an extreme.

I don't often take baths, but those are more for pleasure, rather than cleaning. Take that as you will.
I don't watch 24 hour news channels because they are retarded.

User avatar
Amnesiasoft
Posts: 2573
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 4:28 am UTC
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Amnesiasoft » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:53 am UTC

Daily. But if I won-the-lottery-and-became-a-hermit, it would probably only be when I had to go out. The only thing that bugs me is when my hands are dirty. The rest I'm ok with being less than clean.

User avatar
ginadagny
Posts: 223
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:15 am UTC
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby ginadagny » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:37 am UTC

Daily. My hair and skin get really oily really quickly. I feel gross if I don't shower everyday.

vslayer
Posts: 191
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:57 pm UTC
Location: rakaia, NZ
Contact:

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby vslayer » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:11 am UTC

i usually try to shower every night as the chemicals i work with have a habit of staining the skin if not thoroughly washed off, and people outside my industry tend to accuse me of smelling like cow when i don't shower(i've become accustomed to the smell), however working a split shift and living on my own means that if i get held up at work and have to choose between cooking dinner, having a shower or getting at least 7 hours sleep, the shower takes lowest priority. a few years back in the same line of work i would shower about once a fortnight solely because i didn't have the time to do it.

User avatar
fyrenwater
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:26 am UTC
Location: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
Contact:

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby fyrenwater » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:27 am UTC

Whenever I need to. This can be anywhere from daily to once every three days. It mainly depends on the temperature, how much I sweat that day, if I went swimming, etc. Do people have set schedules for things like this?

*phone beeps*
"Looks like it's three o'clock, time for my shower. Excuse me." ::leaves room::
...It made more sense in my head.

User avatar
TheKrikkitWars
Posts: 2205
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:08 pm UTC
Location: Bangor, Gwynedd, Gogledd Cymru
Contact:

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby TheKrikkitWars » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:27 am UTC

I tend to shower when I'm dirty/smelly, as I tend to sweat like a bitch and exercise most days; it's usually either once or twice a day; but in cold weather I might be able to go a couple of days without needing one; Equally if I'm doing lots of stuff outside where I get muddy/salty/soaked in awful smelling bog water I'm may well have several showers a day.
Great things are done when Men & Mountains meet,
This is not Done by Jostling in the Street.

User avatar
SlyReaper
inflatable
Posts: 8015
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:09 pm UTC
Location: Bristol, Old Blighty

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby SlyReaper » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:48 am UTC

Those of you saying your hair and skin get greasy or oily if you don't shower every day: has it occurred to you that this might be happening BECAUSE you shower every day? The skin's natural state is to be slightly greasy because it stops it drying out amongst other things, so when you keep washing it off, the oil glands go into overdrive to compensate.

By the way, are there really 21 people who only have one shower per month? Or does this forum just have 21 jokers?
Image
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

User avatar
Belial
A terrible sound heard from a distance
Posts: 30450
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:04 am UTC
Contact:

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Belial » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:53 am UTC

SlyReaper wrote:Those of you saying your hair and skin get greasy or oily if you don't shower every day: has it occurred to you that this might be happening BECAUSE you shower every day? The skin's natural state is to be slightly greasy because it stops it drying out amongst other things, so when you keep washing it off, the oil glands go into overdrive to compensate.


I always hear this from people who only have to shower every two or three days. It strikes me as false. That is, I think they start from the assumption that their frequency is standard for everyone, and therefore those daily-shower-ers must be fucking up somehow. And I don't think that's a good assumption.

Anyway, for a year or so in college when my girlfriend was living in Texas and I had exactly *no one* to impress, I switched to showering every three to four days out of sheer, mind-bending sloth. Despite keeping all of my nice oils untroubled, I still got gross after the first day. I just also *stayed* gross for an extra two or three days after that.

I don't recommend it.
addams wrote:A drunk neighbor is better than a sober Belial.


They/them

User avatar
Pez Dispens3r
is not a stick figure.
Posts: 2079
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:08 am UTC
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Pez Dispens3r » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:14 pm UTC

Yeah, people who are more in the know than I am have told me that shaving doesn't make your hair grow back thicker, and I'm inclined to think greasiness is the same thing regarding washing.

As the hell Monkey says:
Shut up I say!
I've always had problems with my hair, even as a child. It's not curly, it's not straight, it's somewhere in between. If I wash it it becomes too dry, if I leave it it becomes too gree-zy! I can't do a thing with it...


And aww, Belial, you do it for yourself, not to impress people.
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:I feel like you're probably an ocelot, and I feel like I want to eat you. Feeling is fun!
this isn't my cow

User avatar
Belial
A terrible sound heard from a distance
Posts: 30450
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:04 am UTC
Contact:

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Belial » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:31 pm UTC

Pez Dispens3r wrote:And aww, Belial, you do it for yourself, not to impress people.


Yes. This is a thing I learned.

Also, the "year" estimate may be a bit high. It was probably closer to a month or two. I kindof make up random units of time if I can't remember. It's a bad habit.
addams wrote:A drunk neighbor is better than a sober Belial.


They/them

User avatar
Pez Dispens3r
is not a stick figure.
Posts: 2079
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:08 am UTC
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Pez Dispens3r » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:32 pm UTC

I know you've been doing it for monks.
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:I feel like you're probably an ocelot, and I feel like I want to eat you. Feeling is fun!
this isn't my cow

User avatar
Zamfir
I built a novelty castle, the irony was lost on some.
Posts: 7588
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:43 pm UTC
Location: Nederland

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Zamfir » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:40 pm UTC

Belial wrote:I always hear this from people who only have to shower every two or three days. It strikes me as false. That is, I think they start from the assumption that their frequency is standard for everyone, and therefore those daily-shower-ers must be fucking up somehow. And I don't think that's a good assumption.


Well, in my experience it does sort of work for washing my hair. If I switch to washing it every second day, without making it wet the other day, then pretty soon at becomes greasy less fast, and the second day feels, qua greasiness, like the afternoon of the once-a-day washing scheme.

But it doesn't work, for me, for washing the rest of my body since that's more sweat than grease, so I still had to take a shower daily. And this worked bad: I had to remember during my waking-up shower whether it was hair-wash day or not, plus I would wash anyway if there was an appointment that day or something. If I washed too often I would be back at the daily cycle, and after a while I just stayed there.

User avatar
TheKrikkitWars
Posts: 2205
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:08 pm UTC
Location: Bangor, Gwynedd, Gogledd Cymru
Contact:

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby TheKrikkitWars » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:55 pm UTC

On a tangential note; does anyone else's uni have public access shower rooms in the University Library? Bangor has one in foyer of the 24 hr computer room; and i know that the Information Commons building at Sheffield has some too.

Is there a sane explanation for them?
Great things are done when Men & Mountains meet,
This is not Done by Jostling in the Street.

mikhail
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:53 pm UTC
Location: Ireland

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby mikhail » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:57 pm UTC

It depends on the climate. When I've lived in hot places, I've showered daily. In cold old Ireland, once or twice a week is fine (though any significant physical activity can require an unscheduled shower) - though I'm among those who has to wash his hair daily because of oiliness.

User avatar
Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Posts: 5927
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 pm UTC
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Angua » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:42 pm UTC

Velict wrote:
Cleanliness is next to godliness, as they say.
Have you ever wondered why lots of those religious hermits seem to forgo showers if it means that it keeps them away from their god? :)
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

User avatar
TheAmazingRando
Posts: 2308
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:58 am UTC
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby TheAmazingRando » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:42 pm UTC

I'm inclined to think the hair part about frequency is true, based on personal experience. I used to need to wash my hair every day or else it would be untamable. After spending a while washing it every other day and wearing it in a ponytail on off days, I can wear it down on the second day without any problems.

Mzyxptlk
Posts: 513
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:41 am UTC

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Mzyxptlk » Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:05 pm UTC

Weekly. I honestly don't give enough of a shit to bother with more. It helps that I'm not in a warm country and that the only muscles I train are the ones in my fingers.

I am a little surprised that out of the 57 posts before mine, none(?) deviated from the standard of at least once every 2 days, despite that option having about 8% of the votes. Is it fear for condemnation or is there something that seperates lurkers from posters other than post counts?
"Once upon a time, an infinite number of people lived perfect, blissful, eternal lives."

mikhail
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:53 pm UTC
Location: Ireland

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby mikhail » Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:44 pm UTC

Mzyxptlk wrote:I am a little surprised that out of the 57 posts before mine, none(?) deviated from the standard of at least once every 2 days, despite that option having about 8% of the votes. Is it fear for condemnation or is there something that seperates lurkers from posters other than post counts?

Probably fear of being looked down on. It's a hell of a motivator. However, my previous post at least indicated a lower frequency (for some climates), and together with yours, we've what, 3-4% or so of the total? Even if we've not missed one or two others, that's within a reasonable margin of error.

User avatar
Josephine
Posts: 2142
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:53 am UTC

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Josephine » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 pm UTC

Every other day when human interaction is required, up to a week otherwise.
Belial wrote:Listen, what I'm saying is that he committed a felony with a zoo animal.

User avatar
Van
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:15 pm UTC
Location: 39.74, -105.12ish

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Van » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:59 am UTC

Mzyxptlk wrote:I am a little surprised that out of the 57 posts before mine, none(?) deviated from the standard of at least once every 2 days, despite that option having about 8% of the votes. Is it fear for condemnation or is there something that seperates lurkers from posters other than post counts?


Honestly? Before you posted, I would've guessed that anyone voting >2 days was just doing it on a temporary basis. I was er, actually shocked when I opened the thread and saw Monthly was an option, but Twice daily was not.
Oregonaut wrote:You are a fucking idiot. (Insult.)
You say that you disapprove of sex before marriage, but you are fucking that idiot. (Ad hominem.)
You say that you disapprove of sex outside of marriage, but you are fucking your mom. (Ad mominem.)

User avatar
Amnesiasoft
Posts: 2573
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 4:28 am UTC
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Amnesiasoft » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:44 am UTC

Van wrote:but Twice daily was not.

The first poll option wrote:More than once a day

I think that fits.

User avatar
Cytoplasm
Posts: 1310
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:00 am UTC
Location: EE.UU.(+ Cheese)

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Cytoplasm » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:49 am UTC

When I was younger I didn't bathe daily. I honestly don't remember how often only that I didn't want to.
But now I shower every day or every other day, depending on how much hot water/how busy things get/how tired I am.

I think things can really depend on hair grease and body oder but, in the last few weeks of school last year, two of my friend's friends stretched this. They competed to see who could go the longest without showering and it honestly went on for two weeks and they were fine (look wise, I wasn't there for smell but I'm guessing that was fine too).
¡No tengo miedo a fantasmas!

Spoiler:
Cytoplasm: I have catoragized some of my family into lolcats.
Felstaff: For a drudging Thursday afternoon, that level of cuteness has really made my day. Can... Can I keep you?

Felstaff wrote:
Cytoplasm wrote:shannonigans

<3

User avatar
Jacque
a member of shro's band
Posts: 870
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:28 pm UTC
Location: Oakland, CA
Contact:

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Jacque » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:08 am UTC

Shower every morning. Perhaps a bath at night to relax.

User avatar
nyeguy
Posts: 580
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:59 pm UTC

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby nyeguy » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:23 am UTC

I shower when I start feeling icky. If I am at band camp (6 hours in the hot sun), it ends up being every day, maybe even twice (once when I get home, and maybe that morning too), whereas if I am just attending school and going home to do homework, it can get up to once every three days. Maybe 4 if it is summer and I haven't left the house all week. Most of my day to day activity is fairly sedentary, so I don't sweat much. It averages out to around every other day.

But I wash my face every day, since I break out a bit if I don't.
Image

sweet_concorde
Posts: 121
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:15 am UTC
Location: midwest

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby sweet_concorde » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:43 am UTC

Every other day here. I would shower multiple times a day if I needed to, and I would shower every day if I were able to do so.

On greasiness - your body overcompensates with the oil if it thinks your lacking it. Or so I've heard. And found to be true. But I haven't actually researched it or anything.

If you use really hot water/harsh soap, that can add to later-greasiness because your skin gets dried out. I've found that shampooing my hair - but not scrubbing shampoo into my scalp - wards off extra greasiness. I don't use body soap on my face. I use facial soap, and the lotion. Otherwise I get all zitty/greasy.

I am related to someone that has tested the 'no shower = stop being greasy' theory (and continues to do so) and proved it false. Your skin will produce more oil if dry, and for some people it will produce extra oil no matter what. After a few days, his hair goes from poofy to wet looking.

TheAmazingRando wrote:I'm inclined to think the hair part about frequency is true, based on personal experience. I used to need to wash my hair every day or else it would be untamable. After spending a while washing it every other day and wearing it in a ponytail on off days, I can wear it down on the second day without any problems.


I would do this, but always have a 'ponytail bump' the second day, so I have to put it up again.
Last edited by sweet_concorde on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:53 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The EGE
not very good at pickup limes
Posts: 1081
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:11 am UTC
Contact:

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby The EGE » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:50 am UTC

Woofsie wrote:I guess that explains why geeks are so smelly. :P


No, that's the direct result of genius being 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.
sillybear25 wrote:But it's NPH, so it's creepy in the best possible way.

Shivahn wrote:I'm in your abstractions, burning your notions of masculinity.

User avatar
Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Posts: 5927
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:42 pm UTC
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Angua » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:53 am UTC

My grandmother has a book on hair-care from the early sixties. It tells you to only wash your hair once a week, and brush it a dozen strokes (at least) a night. If you have extra/not at all oily hair it tells you to brush more, as in the extra case it better distributes the oil and brushes away excess and in the not at all oily it helps stimulate oil production. I have no idea if this is true or not though.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

Tofer
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:44 pm UTC

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Tofer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:29 am UTC

I shower every single morning, as soon as I wake up. Along with coffee, it helps wake me up and feel ready for the day.

I also shower at night before bed, because I don't like to get into my bed if I'm all sweaty (I work out pretty late in the evening).

User avatar
Amarantha
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:56 am UTC
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Amarantha » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 am UTC

There's no real right or wrong here. Depends on the person, depends what they're doing.

I used to shower every second day unless I got particularly sweaty or dirty. But since my skin condition ramped itself up, I can't go 24 hours without getting greasy and itchy. So I shower daily without fail, and sometimes twice if I have to.

User avatar
e^iπ+1=0
Much, much better than Gooder
Posts: 2065
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:41 am UTC
Location: Lancaster

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby e^iπ+1=0 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:07 am UTC

Whenever I feel I need it, which winds up being every few days or so. My hair is really the only reason why it's even that often. It's not that it gets greasy exactly, it just looks really bad if I don't wash it often enough.
poxic wrote:You, sir, have heroic hair.
poxic wrote:I note that the hair is not slowing down. It appears to have progressed from heroic to rocking.

(Avatar by Sungura)

User avatar
Fledermen64
Posts: 428
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:29 pm UTC

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Fledermen64 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:55 am UTC

I have to due to sports almost every day. But i just feel grimey if i dont even if i havent been runnin around.
"I just want to say before I do this that I have no idea what I'm doing and I love you all very dearly. Ok lets light this bitch and hope for the best"
-Myself before a homemade 4th of July fireworks extravaganza

User avatar
crickets
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:57 am UTC
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby crickets » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:08 am UTC

I shower every other day, and i shave once a week. If i'm particularly sweaty or dirty, i'll shower every day, but if i shampoo every day, i get a ball of fluff instead of hair. I select shampoos based on their ability to keep my hair clean-looking for two days in a row. I also shower at night, not in the morning, because i am NOT a morning person.
SecondTalon wrote:Virtue may be it's own reward, but so are Skittles.

User avatar
Belial
A terrible sound heard from a distance
Posts: 30450
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:04 am UTC
Contact:

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Belial » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:38 am UTC

The EGE wrote:
Woofsie wrote:I guess that explains why geeks are so smelly. :P


No, that's the direct result of genius being 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.


And you'll notice there's no room in that percentage for deodorant.
addams wrote:A drunk neighbor is better than a sober Belial.


They/them

User avatar
Cheese
and spam. (Euggh)
Posts: 3909
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:04 pm UTC
Location: ¿burning you?

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Cheese » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:10 pm UTC

SlyReaper wrote:By the way, are there really 21 people who only have one shower per month? Or does this forum just have 21 jokers?
It's got me. And it's got someone else who voted for that option without the use of sockpuppets.

I myself voted for daily - I can get away with every other day if I'm not doing anything much during the first day, but if I have any intention of seeing anyone else I'll probably shower in the morning anyway. I, too, have long hair which quickly gets minging.

Oh, and I can't stand evening/nighttime showers - if I have one then go to bed, I usually feel disgusting in the morning anyway.
hermaj wrote:No-one. Will. Be. Taking. Cheese's. Spot.
Spoiler:
LE4dGOLEM wrote:Cheese is utterly correct on all fronts.
SecondTalon wrote:That thing that Cheese just said. Do that.
Meaux_Pas wrote:I hereby disagree and declare Cheese to be brilliant.
Image

The Mighty Thesaurus
In your library, eating your students
Posts: 4399
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:47 am UTC
Location: The Daily Bugle

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby The Mighty Thesaurus » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:15 pm UTC

I wipe myself with otters and ducks every morning. I also use otter musk.
LE4dGOLEM wrote:your ability to tell things from things remains one of your skills.
Weeks wrote:Not only can you tell things from things, you can recognize when a thing is a thing

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

mikhail
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:53 pm UTC
Location: Ireland

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby mikhail » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:06 pm UTC

Belial wrote:
The EGE wrote:
Woofsie wrote:I guess that explains why geeks are so smelly. :P


No, that's the direct result of genius being 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.


And you'll notice there's no room in that percentage for deodorant.

And we remind you there is a 1% margin of error.

User avatar
the_bandersnatch
Actually not so frumious.
Posts: 939
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:46 am UTC
Location: on a bed in a room inside a TV in a hotel room in a hotel on a Monopoly board

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby the_bandersnatch » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:04 pm UTC

Amarantha wrote:There's no real right or wrong here. Depends on the person, depends what they're doing.


I respectfully disagree. If you're not showering at the very least every other day (or getting an equivalent full body wash/scrub down) you're a dirty bugger who needs to wash more.

I use public transport most days and it's a sad annoying fact that there's a lot of smelly people out there. In this day and age that's unacceptable, and if you're not washing you're probably one of those people who disgusts everyone else around you when you board the train/metro/tube/bus. In which case: sort it the fuck out, because I've had enough of body odours thank you.
In girum imus nocte, et consumimur igni

The Mighty Thesaurus
In your library, eating your students
Posts: 4399
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:47 am UTC
Location: The Daily Bugle

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby The Mighty Thesaurus » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:28 pm UTC

Yeah, but aren't you from Tyneside?
LE4dGOLEM wrote:your ability to tell things from things remains one of your skills.
Weeks wrote:Not only can you tell things from things, you can recognize when a thing is a thing

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

User avatar
Cheese
and spam. (Euggh)
Posts: 3909
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:04 pm UTC
Location: ¿burning you?

Re: How often do you shower or bathe?

Postby Cheese » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:31 pm UTC

I'm with TMT on this.
hermaj wrote:No-one. Will. Be. Taking. Cheese's. Spot.
Spoiler:
LE4dGOLEM wrote:Cheese is utterly correct on all fronts.
SecondTalon wrote:That thing that Cheese just said. Do that.
Meaux_Pas wrote:I hereby disagree and declare Cheese to be brilliant.
Image


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests