What's strange about you?

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Mairead

What's strange about you?

Postby Mairead » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:06 am UTC

Well, I:

-like poetry
-and classical music
-am a mensa member
-am a video game addict
-and a movie addict
-and I watch animes
-am a complete day dreamer
-enjoy telling jokes no one understands
-am 14

Now your go! :D

EstLladon
Beat you to the park. From RUSSIA.

Postby EstLladon » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:36 am UTC

What so strange about it?

Well, maybe it is kind of weird to be 14... hmm... I don't remember...
From Russia with math.

RGFsZShMKU1hZXZl

Postby RGFsZShMKU1hZXZl » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:20 pm UTC

My username. Or is it..
Hmm and my sig. Or is it.
Maybe its quite ordinary and carries a normal meaning, and you just have to think that little bit more, question the little details, and delve futher into mystery. Maybe I made them knowingly and that they are not something created randomly. Maybe I wanted you to earn the deeper thoughts on my mind which I hide in cryptic messages. Or maybe they are just random. Who knows?
01011001 01100101 01110011 00100000 00110100 00110010 00100000 00110110 00110001 00100000 00110111 00110011 00100000 00110110 00110101 00100000 00110010 00110000 00100000 00110011 00110110 00100000 00110011 00110100

damienthebloody
the most metal thing EVER

Postby damienthebloody » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:44 pm UTC

nothing. i'm bland.
German Sausage wrote:Is that an EMP in your pants, or are you just outraged by my sexist behaviour?
liza wrote:When life gives you a wife made of salt, make margaritas?
Dance like you're stamping on a human face forever.

crazyjimbo

Postby crazyjimbo » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:00 pm UTC

I would say it's mostly because I'm good at maths, or more importantly, LIKE maths, but on this forum that just makes me normal :?

I could program at a stupidly young age, but now I've grown up, it doesn't set me apart anymore!

Meh, I guess I'm just bland as well :(

Ren
Rockin' Robin

Postby Ren » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:12 pm UTC

I am strange because I play the OBOE!
(Hey, hey, enough with the oboe stuff, they're all getting sick of it.)
But...but...
(Just stop.)
Fine.

I am strange because I play a GIANT CUCUMBER.
(...)
I think I win.
(Heehee...giant cucumber...*pokes*)

I am also strange because I LOVE bad puns, still like reading kids' books, and make sculpture out of random things--like pipe cleaners, empty chip boxes (at my factory job), and the bins of icing sugar (at my Tim Hortons job).
MotleyJesster (12:34:04 PM): Better than moping around being all "I do not need love, I have indie music and a wind instrument!"

bbctol
Super Deluxe Forum Title of DESTINYâ„¢

Postby bbctol » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:58 pm UTC

I am strange because:
-I recently made a map of relative popularity at my school, and discovered I have exactly 2.5 friends.
-And I don't really care.

Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist

Postby Toeofdoom » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:06 pm UTC

I am abnormally good at maths stuff, but I'm not interested enough in it.meh, lots of other stuf but nothing really odd...
Hawknc wrote:Gotta love our political choices here - you can pick the unionised socially conservative party, or the free-market even more socially conservative party. Oh who to vote for…I don't know, I think I'll just flip a coin and hope it explodes and kills me.

Website

German Sausage
3 of 5

Postby German Sausage » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:42 pm UTC

-i have no ambition beyond to be relaxed and happy. ideally, i would alternate between sitting on a beanbag talking to interesting and friendly people and sleeping, maybe with a woman if if i find the right one.
-im not fussed about being a virgin - if im still alone at thirty, ill start trying harder.
-i really like minimum-wage work in a video shop.
-music i won't listen to is very hard to find, but music i like is even harder to come by.
-i very rarely lie. even if its rude not to.
<bakemaster> Only German Sausage can prevent forest fires
<felstaff> Hype is like a giant disappointment ray aimed squarely at the finished article.
<watson> Treat me like a criminal, Holmes!
TMT4L

Roffle

Postby Roffle » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:14 pm UTC

- I've had cosmetic surgery. And when I ask people to guess where, nobody ever replies "Your ears". Which I guess means that they did a good job.

- I have a tiny, tiny pigmentation on my right index finger, second digit.

- I have hair on my toes, like a hobbit. (Thanks dad, testosterone comin' in handy, sure)

- I have severe problems with orgasming during intercourse. Which is to say, I don't. Usually.

- I'm proficient with a wide assortment of assault rifles and other projectile weaponry (kind of like Gordon Freeman), and I know (and have trained with) a lot of very dangerous martial arts techniques... Yet I hate violence, and would be hard pressed to actually hurt someone, even when threatened with a beating or a gun. And even then I'd feel guilty for hurting the poor guy, afterwards.

- I can move my eyes individually.

- My saliva glands under my tounge can project a spurt of saliva as much as one meter, horizontally. Like a spitting snake. But it's disgusting, so I don't do it.

- I can remember certain trivia and other stuff, photographically, but not by choice. For instance, I can remember that in my EEA law studybook, there's a typo on page 223 second paragraph, yet I can't remember what the stupid page says! (which would come in handy, come exam time)

- I'm afraid of riding elevators, and will take extreme measures to avoid doing so. Like take the stairs.

- My lack of confidence and self esteem would be legendary even among... ehh... some group with really low self esteem.

And that ought to do for now.
"Error juris semper nocet"

Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist

Postby Toeofdoom » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:20 pm UTC

German Sausage wrote:-i have no ambition beyond to be relaxed and happy. ideally, i would alternate between sitting on a beanbag talking to interesting and friendly people and sleeping, maybe with a woman if if i find the right one.
-im not fussed about being a virgin - if im still alone at thirty, ill start trying harder.
-music i won't listen to is very hard to find, but music i like is even harder to come by.

Seems okay, but don't you want to eat? I suppose thats while talking... or is it while sleeping? >.>

Beanbags in ball pens amirite also? In a pillow fort. Not nessecarily sitting down... those are the changes I'd make anyway. Must have music stuffage there too...

Okay so that changes it alot. for the betterer :P
Hawknc wrote:Gotta love our political choices here - you can pick the unionised socially conservative party, or the free-market even more socially conservative party. Oh who to vote for…I don't know, I think I'll just flip a coin and hope it explodes and kills me.

Website

bbctol
Super Deluxe Forum Title of DESTINYâ„¢

Postby bbctol » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:21 pm UTC

Roffle wrote:- I'm proficient with a wide assortment of assault rifles and other projectile weaponry (kind of like Gordon Freeman), and I know (and have trained with) a lot of very dangerous martial arts techniques... Yet I hate violence, and would be hard pressed to actually hurt someone, even when threatened with a beating or a gun. And even then I'd feel guilty for hurting the poor guy, afterwards.

Okay, that's pretty awesome. And not just the fact that you'd feel sorry for someone you beat up. Actually, that;s not the awesome part at all.

Roffle

Postby Roffle » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:36 pm UTC

Okay, that's pretty awesome. And not just the fact that you'd feel sorry for someone you beat up. Actually, that;s not the awesome part at all.

I beg to differ. Beating somebody up is not awesome at all! Firstly, it's illegal as hell, and even if you don't hurt the guy much, you might still go to jail if you're not hurt sufficiently, or he has a lot of friends willing to testify in his favour. And anyway, hurting another human being is *not* cool. I've seen a guy get shot once by accident, at the shooting range in the army. It was absolutely horrible. It was nothing like the movies, just confusion, and screaming, and blood. There's more blood in the human body than you want to know. Well, it fucking petrified me. He was lucky, too, he was hit in the leg, and it only grazed an arterie, so he was ok. But I would *hate* myself if I ever did that to another human being.

Do you know what it feels like, hurting somebody? You don't feel elated, you don't feel "cool", and you don't come out of it looking like The Rock. You get accusing stares, you feel scared, and you feel like a shit for doing something like that to a fellow human being. There is nothing awesome with violence or guns. I hope I'll *never* be in a position to use *any* of those skills.

Being handy with a gun is practical when I go hunting, though. Don't feel bad killing stuff that's tasty, for some reason... Go figure.

el sjaako

Postby el sjaako » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:42 pm UTC

I like math, but thats normal around these parts, just like the early programming thing. Maybe it's unusual that I've stopped doing it for no particular reason?
I havn't been to the hairdresser in over two years, yet apparently they still remember me.
I sometimes eat a whole jar of olives in one go.
My stereo currently isn't working because I need to replace a lightbulb.
I hang stuff (like nailclippers) from my ceiling.
I am known to many of my friends as a huge stoner, yet I smoke less than most of them.
I could have easyly gotten an 9 for my cemistry, but I got an 8 instead because I was to lazy to hand in the projects we were supposed to make.
I always keep a F-clamp in my room.
I drink mate, a wierd argentinian drink (I'm dutch)
(I almost forgot this one, but was inpired by Roffle) I've got a scary looking collection of moles on my right arm. It looks a little like two portals next to each other.

How could one possibly be bland?

Narsil
Ask me about my junk!

Postby Narsil » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:45 pm UTC

I:
-use way too big words
-am socially awkward in the extreme
-think far too much
-am constantly worrying that my social awkwardness due to overthinking will make my girlfriend not like me but I take some comfort in the feeling I get sometimes that my awkwardness displays a charm and a well meaning nature which may have attracted her in the first place
-have little idea what I said above, but think it does well to show how much I overthink situations.
-read far too much, if such a thing is possible
-have a novel in progress
-really wish I could say those things to people where after the fact I'm all 'God damn it I wish I had said that'
-am somewhat paranoid that one of the people on here is someone I know in real life
-?
Spoiler:
EsotericWombat wrote:MORE JUNK THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR

Mother Superior wrote:What's he got that I dont?
*sees Narsil's sig*
Oh... that.

Peshmerga
Mad Hatter

Postby Peshmerga » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:52 pm UTC

My feet and hands get really warm and red when I'm slightly warm and inactive.
i hurd u liek mudkips???

4=5

Postby 4=5 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:17 pm UTC

after finding "godel esher bach" at my great grandma's house and reading it all, over and over, I began to find self reference hilarious

I was hit on the head with a piano as a kid^_^

i really enjoy telling just the right amount of impossible stories with utter seriousness to totally confuse all my friend on whether I'm telling the truth

oh and I like linguistics and am for spelling reform ?!?

Mother Superior
Better than tea

Postby Mother Superior » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:34 pm UTC

I:
-Talk to myself. Alot.
-Take perverse pleasure in obscure references to obscure books/movies/music.
-Worry. About alot of stuff. Alot of stuff.
-Am related to a known swedish author on my mother's side with whom I share a first name.
-Have had to go to the emergency room three times before the age of four because of my head making contact with a blunt object (the stairs twice and a big old metall bell). Not that this has affected me in any way what so ever. Affected me in any way what so ever.
My crappy creepy? Crabby? My crabby blog.
"She bore also the fruitless deep with his raging swell, Pontus, without sweet union of love."
- Hesiod, Theogony

Roffle

Postby Roffle » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:50 pm UTC

-Am related to a known swedish author on my mother's side with whom I share a first name.

Astrid?

German Sausage
3 of 5

Postby German Sausage » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:57 pm UTC

Toeofdoom wrote:
German Sausage wrote:-i have no ambition beyond to be relaxed and happy. ideally, i would alternate between sitting on a beanbag talking to interesting and friendly people and sleeping, maybe with a woman if if i find the right one.

Seems okay, but don't you want to eat? I suppose thats while talking... or is it while sleeping? >.>

Beanbags in ball pens amirite also? In a pillow fort. Not nessecarily sitting down... those are the changes I'd make anyway. Must have music stuffage there too...

Okay so that changes it alot. for the betterer :P

eating is when talking. ill do what i damn well please when my mouth is full, thank you very much!
music is constant. awake, asleep, whatever. always on.
yeah, that would be cool with the ballpit.
other strange things
-i sometimes go camping for a few days with just enough food and a sleeping bag, just to clear my mental space.
my hands go blue when im cold. with orange spots.
<bakemaster> Only German Sausage can prevent forest fires
<felstaff> Hype is like a giant disappointment ray aimed squarely at the finished article.
<watson> Treat me like a criminal, Holmes!
TMT4L

Puellus Peregrinus
Sazl. Eliuo Sazl.

Postby Puellus Peregrinus » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:01 pm UTC

- According to some test the strength of my upper body is excellent but the strength of my lower body would be bad for a 70-year-old. :(

-Everybody seems to know me by name but I don't know almost anyone.

-I do not have a problem with my penis size. Perhaps because it is larger than that of the 99.8% of the men :roll: Makes me pay 20 extra cents per condom :(

- I have two separate sets of morals; The ones I argue for and the ones I live by. The strange part: I am not ashamed of this nor trying to hide it.

-All my grades are either failed of great.

-I have won a debate contest two years in a row and made 35€/h as a salesman but I fail at social skills.

-I only feel the "big" emotions. Which means that love an despair affect me greatly but to realize that I'm agitated I must notice my hands shaking or my bowel acting up.

-coffee kicks me at least twice as hard as alcohol but not in a pleasant way.

-I can drink 80% alcohol (or 20% water) straight and I have done it several times. See my future post in the hobby thread.

-I cant get up at 7.00 but I have no problem to rice 4.00
Romanes eunt domus!

Mother Superior
Better than tea

Postby Mother Superior » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:11 pm UTC

Roffle wrote:

Astrid?

Oooh... so close! You were just a hundred years off. And also wrong gender. And he was gay. And he wrote dark stories with christian undertones of guilt, as opposed to children's stories. But good guess!

Ermmm... I said "known". Not "Wellknown". :oops:
My crappy creepy? Crabby? My crabby blog.
"She bore also the fruitless deep with his raging swell, Pontus, without sweet union of love."
- Hesiod, Theogony

4=5

Postby 4=5 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:16 pm UTC

Puellus Peregrinus wrote:- According to some test the strength of my upper body is excellent but the strength of my lower body would be bad for a 70-year-old. :(

-I do not have a problem with my penis size. Perhaps because it is larger than that of the 99.8% of the men :roll: Makes me pay 20 extra cents per condom :(

- I have two separate sets of morals; The ones I argue for and the ones I live by. The strange part: I am not ashamed of this nor trying to hide it.

-I have won a debate contest two years in a row and made 35€/h as a salesman but I fail at social skills.

-I only feel the "big" emotions. Which means that love an despair affect me greatly but to realize that I'm agitated I must notice my hands shaking or my bowel acting up.

-I can drink 80% alcohol (or 20% water) straight and I have done it several times. See my future post in the hobby thread.

condoms can almost fit a watermelons worth of water, there is no such thing as too big.

4=5

Postby 4=5 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:22 pm UTC

4=5 wrote:after finding "godel esher bach" at my great grandma's house and reading it all, over and over, I began to find self reference hilarious

I was hit on the head with a piano as a kid^_^

i really enjoy telling just the right amount of impossible stories with utter seriousness to totally confuse all my friend on whether I'm telling the truth

oh and I like linguistics and am for spelling reform ?!?

and that is why ^_^ my dialect has many words where the vowel you use doesn't 'ffect(can't remeberwhich one to use) the word, devine divine davine duvine and d'vine all sound the same so there is no meaning to many of the extra letters in words so there is nothing wrong with changeing them and I can't tell by saying the word if I have changed them or not

Owijad
1000 posts and still no title

Postby Owijad » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:33 pm UTC

4=5 wrote:condoms can almost fit a watermelons worth of water, there is no such thing as too big.

That doesn't mean that they're all equally comfortable.
And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold,
But if you lose, the devil gets your sould!

Roffle

Postby Roffle » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:36 pm UTC

4=5 wrote:
Puellus Peregrinus wrote:- According to some test the strength of my upper body is excellent but the strength of my lower body would be bad for a 70-year-old. :(

condoms can almost fit a watermelons worth of water, there is no such thing as too big.

Well, actually... There is. If you're putting it on, and the ring where the rubber of the condom is wrapped is too small to slip over your head, it can be hella tough getting it on. And there's a good chance that the condom might rip, in that case, while you're trying to put it on. That can be annoying... So never buy german condoms, they downsize them down there. Where I live, length isn't a problem, (and I'm not that long, either), it's more of a thickness issue.

Puellus Peregrinus
Sazl. Eliuo Sazl.

Postby Puellus Peregrinus » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:41 pm UTC

4=5 wrote:condoms can almost fit a watermelons worth of water, there is no such thing as too big.

It would be possible to use conventional condoms or even very small ones but the pressure they make is very unpleasant. Also after a condom breaks 5 times it becomes an issue (though 3 of them were from the same back so it might be partially manufacturing fault.) I hope that less tension makes them less prone to braking.

EDIT: since this seems to be a pointless post I'll make a pointless edit. Now there.
Romanes eunt domus!

rachel
Witch (?)

Postby rachel » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:53 pm UTC

Guys I'm almost positive there is another thread exactly like this somewhere.
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:I played "porn" against my sister last night.
Meaux_Pas wrote:So in otherwords, it's like the best cake ever, covered in bees.

j&r-bffl

Anmorata
The Doll's House

Postby Anmorata » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:06 pm UTC

This reminds me of those blog memes in which you're supposed to list random facts about yourself. I can't ever remember mine, other than the ones related to food. They are:

*When I eat them (which is a rarity), hamburgers must be eaten upside down. It's some sort of irrational belief that it's less messy that way, because the top bun seems to be more.. sturdy, or something.

*I don't like apple pie, and I won't eat peanut butter & jelly together (separate? Sure! But never ever ever together). I've been called un-American for these very things.
Turn your scars into stars.

Nyarlathotep
Not a god. Not even a titan.

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:15 pm UTC

-One of my ancestors was a Hungarian Royal Guard. It is extremely likely that he directly served Archduke Ferdinand (We have no proof, but it's entertaining to say.)
Suffice to say, he was not very good at his job.
'Gehȳrst þū, sǣlida, hwæt þis folc segeð?
hī willað ēow tō gafole gāras syllan,
ǣttrynne ord and ealde swurd,
þā heregeatu þe ēow æt hilde ne dēah.

el sjaako

Postby el sjaako » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:17 pm UTC

Puellus Peregrinus wrote:- I have two separate sets of morals; The ones I argue for and the ones I live by. The strange part: I am not ashamed of this nor trying to hide it.

Doublethink?

Puellus Peregrinus wrote:-Everybody seems to know me by name but I don't know almost anyone.

I used to have this, now it's gotten less for some reason. It's still better than not being known...

Puellus Peregrinus wrote:-All my grades are either failed of great.

I used to have this; I managed to get it slightly better (although the amount of F's on my list are still worrying, they mostly got avereged (sp?) out)

4=5

Postby 4=5 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:24 pm UTC

Puellus Peregrinus wrote:

It would be possible to use conventional condoms or even very small ones but the pressure they make is very unpleasant. Also after a condom breaks 5 times it becomes an issue (though 3 of them were from the same back so it might be partially manufacturing fault.) I hope that less tension makes them less prone to braking.

EDIT: since this seems to be a pointless post I'll make a pointless edit. Now there.

Roffle wrote:Well, actually... There is. If you're putting it on, and the ring where the rubber of the condom is wrapped is too small to slip over your head, it can be hella tough getting it on. And there's a good chance that the condom might rip, in that case, while you're trying to put it on. That can be annoying... So never buy german condoms, they downsize them down there. Where I live, length isn't a problem, (and I'm not that long, either), it's more of a thickness issue.

all exellent points, I concede to your statment

apricity
almost grown-up but not quite

Postby apricity » Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:39 pm UTC

Roffle wrote:- I can remember certain trivia and other stuff, photographically, but not by choice. For instance, I can remember that in my EEA law studybook, there's a typo on page 223 second paragraph, yet I can't remember what the stupid page says! (which would come in handy, come exam time)

Me too. I read a series of novels called Fearless, and I swear I could quote half of them word-for-word because the phrases somehow just stick in my head... but give me a psych book and my memory is the same as everyone else's, where I remember broad concepts but not the actual words.

Other weird things... I hate all the Disney princess movies, but I love the ones that follow male characters. I don't like frosting or mint, and I'm not a huge fan of chocolate. I can bake the best chocolate chip cookies ever, but I'm hopeless at any other kind of cooking. I LOVE the process of traveling, like the part that takes place on the bus or train, because it means I have time to sleep, read, or just not think about anything, without feeling guilty that I could be doing something else. I think things that aren't actually *supposed* to be pretty, like the Lincoln Monument, are prettier than things that were made to be pretty, like the Eiffel Tower.
LE4d wrote:have you considered becoming an electron

it takes just a little practice to learn to be
(she/her/hers)

gmalivuk
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby gmalivuk » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:05 pm UTC

I'm sure this doesn't make me particularly strange on this forum, but I've spent much of the last three days trying to wrap my head around the mathematics of space-time metrics and how they affect null and timelike geodesics.

I am an English teacher in Mexico, btw, so this is just something to do in my free time rather than any sort of assignment or anything.
Unless stated otherwise, I do not care whether a statement, by itself, constitutes a persuasive political argument. I care whether it's true.
---
If this post has math that doesn't work for you, use TeX the World for Firefox or Chrome

(he/him/his)

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:15 pm UTC

I don't think I'm that strange.

I like to wear masks, but lots of people do. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I was fairly normal among the groups of people I spend time with (Wrestlers/goths/punks/writers).

Phob0s

Postby Phob0s » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:38 pm UTC

I like to grow plants in my room. But they can only be plants grown from seeds, or that i found, mostly because I don't have any money to buy anything.
I currently have: a cherry tree, a lemon tree, three artichokes, a willow tree, some assorted bulbs and succulents, and two things that I have no idea what they are, but I'm guessing they are both also trees?

also, I may or may not be growing a fern tree, I 'planted' some spores, and it's about time for them to start growing.

however it may just be another lemon tree.

also, none of my trees are taller than a foot yet.

Nyarlathotep
Not a god. Not even a titan.

Postby Nyarlathotep » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:44 pm UTC

I'm addicted to tea. However, this is not a caffeine addition, nor is it to a particular kind of tea - it is, literally, an addiction to beverages created by sticking leaves into hot water.

The reason it's not the caffeine? I had to stop drinking caffeine due to a negative reaction with some medication I take. However, I couldn't stand not drinking tea, so I switched to decaf. If I don't get my morning decaf tea, I'm weird for the rest of the day. And it doesn't have to be black tea - roobios or lemon both work, and neither of those have actual "tea" leaves, so it's not the leaves.

I think it's a purely psychological dependency. Eh.
'Gehȳrst þū, sǣlida, hwæt þis folc segeð?
hī willað ēow tō gafole gāras syllan,
ǣttrynne ord and ealde swurd,
þā heregeatu þe ēow æt hilde ne dēah.

Sitnaltax

Postby Sitnaltax » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:59 pm UTC

Also after a condom breaks 5 times it becomes an issue

Myself, I would replace it after the first time it broke.
I will not succumb to evil, unless she's cute.

Roffle

Postby Roffle » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:34 pm UTC

Sitnaltax wrote:
Also after a condom breaks 5 times it becomes an issue

Myself, I would replace it after the first time it broke.

Badum tish!

*chirp, chirp*

kcr

Postby kcr » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:43 pm UTC

Narsil wrote:I:
-use way too big words
-am socially awkward in the extreme
-think far too much
-am constantly worrying that my social awkwardness due to overthinking will make my girlfriend not like me but I take some comfort in the feeling I get sometimes that my awkwardness displays a charm and a well meaning nature which may have attracted her in the first place
-have little idea what I said above, but think it does well to show how much I overthink situations.
-read far too much, if such a thing is possible
-have a novel in progress
-really wish I could say those things to people where after the fact I'm all 'God damn it I wish I had said that'
-am somewhat paranoid that one of the people on here is someone I know in real life
-?

Er, strangely, all of those apply to me except the girlfriend one (I have no girlfriend, as I'm a straight female, and no boyfriend either... but I still have the thoughts about awkwardness being potentially endearing). And I highly doubt anyone here is someone I know in real life. Oh, also, I don't have a novel in progress. but I would like to.

Another weird thing about me is that random phrases from books I've read stick with me and I like to use them in conversation, when they're fitting. I kind of hope that one day someone will realize what I'm quoting. It's never happened before.

Return to “General”