Most excellent times

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

ObsessoMom
Nespresso Bomb

Re: Most excellent times

Postby ObsessoMom » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:00 pm UTC

After being terrified that I'd accidentally canceled the airline tickets for two of our four family members when I made a slight twerk to the planned itinerary yesterday morning, and after spending 8:30pm to midnight on hold with the airline before giving up and going to bed, and then being unable to sleep because I was so upset, and then getting back on hold from 2:23am to 5:15am...

...I finally got to speak with a human being, and everything's straightened out now. Whew! And it didn't cost me anything but sleep.

I'm too relieved to feel anything but gratitude at this point. Tomorrow...oh, I guess it'll be today...I may get around to harboring some resentment against the airline (which shall remain nameless) for its user-unfriendly website and its woefully understaffed customer service lines. But for now I'm just punching the air and whispering, "Awesome!" so that I don't wake anyone else up.

And now to bed, just before sunrise.

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:06 pm UTC

Congratulations on braving dealing with people that clearly weren't on their game. That you have the dedication to persist until sunrise makes me quite amused. Anyways, I'm happy that everything got resolved okay and that you finally got to speak with a real person. When I call businesses sometimes they put me on hold forever because, "Our representatives are all busy assisting other customers" or whatever. So good job. :D
She/It/They/NO Male Stuffs

Before the rush to my blood was too much and we flat lined.

ObsessoMom
Nespresso Bomb

Postby ObsessoMom » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:22 am UTC

Thanks. Sometimes my stubborn refusal to accept reality can have its upside!

Ginger

Postby Ginger » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:56 am UTC

Mistress Mommy bought me a new ladylike outfit! A long skirt and a warm fuzzy black blouse. I look good in it in my opinion. But I can't help to think that she did that only to make me feel better. Anyways whatever I love my new outfit yay! <3
She/It/They/NO Male Stuffs

Before the rush to my blood was too much and we flat lined.

Return to “General”