The Shootout Thread

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Rysto
Posts: 1460
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:07 am UTC

Postby Rysto » Sat May 05, 2007 9:03 pm UTC

Shootouts are an abomination. What was wrong with ties? :D

User avatar
Mad Giraffe
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 1:20 am UTC
Location: Drifting on a fleeting thought.
Contact:

Postby Mad Giraffe » Sat May 05, 2007 9:27 pm UTC

4=5 wrote:
fjafjan wrote:
4=5 wrote:is it really meant to be the shootout thread?


Just like your name is meant to be 4=5
I posted a mathmatical proof of the truth of my name a while back


Most likely it was an equation that works off with rounding errors.
My 'art' galleries:
1
2

User avatar
aisling
Has (underage) boobs
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:56 am UTC
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby aisling » Sat May 05, 2007 10:12 pm UTC

A big shoutout to Ren (is that Esther? If it is, hi. We're friends on myspace :D ) for her avatar because now I think I know how I want to cut my hair this summer. Wooooo.

And a shoutout to Jesster for spreading cheer through PMs.

And uh.. shoutouts to anyone awesome on here. Interesting people, people who make good topics, people who listen to good music, and anyone who's ever complimented me or wished me happy birthday a couple weeks ago, you people all rock.

User avatar
4=5
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:02 am UTC

Postby 4=5 » Sun May 06, 2007 6:14 pm UTC

Mad Giraffe wrote:
4=5 wrote:
fjafjan wrote:
4=5 wrote:is it really meant to be the shootout thread?


Just like your name is meant to be 4=5
I posted a mathmatical proof of the truth of my name a while back


Most likely it was an equation that works off with rounding errors.
nope, I never round it's an abomination

User avatar
Mad Giraffe
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 1:20 am UTC
Location: Drifting on a fleeting thought.
Contact:

Postby Mad Giraffe » Sun May 06, 2007 6:43 pm UTC

4=5 wrote:
Mad Giraffe wrote:
4=5 wrote:
fjafjan wrote:
4=5 wrote:is it really meant to be the shootout thread?


Just like your name is meant to be 4=5
I posted a mathmatical proof of the truth of my name a while back


Most likely it was an equation that works off with rounding errors.
nope, I never round it's an abomination


Or is this by the all powerful statement:

"Everything is 4."

Which has never faltered.
My 'art' galleries:

1

2

User avatar
Miike
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:45 pm UTC
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Postby Miike » Sun May 06, 2007 7:27 pm UTC

Rysto wrote:Shootouts are an abomination. What was wrong with ties? :D


More excitement! More ratings! If they thought they could introduce boxing matches instead of quick, shoddy fights that are broken up... whenever, they would!

User avatar
Miike
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:45 pm UTC
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Postby Miike » Sun May 06, 2007 7:28 pm UTC

Although to be fair, I'm a big fan of shootouts, too.

User avatar
4=5
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:02 am UTC

Postby 4=5 » Sun May 06, 2007 11:28 pm UTC

Mad Giraffe wrote:
4=5 wrote:
Mad Giraffe wrote:
4=5 wrote:
fjafjan wrote:
4=5 wrote:is it really meant to be the shootout thread?


Just like your name is meant to be 4=5
I posted a mathmatical proof of the truth of my name a while back


Most likely it was an equation that works off with rounding errors.
nope, I never round it's an abomination


Or is this by the all powerful statement:

"Everything is 4."

Which has never faltered.
nope it starts with the usual definitions for "4" and "5" go check it out, it's in the logic puzzels forum

User avatar
MFHodge
Posts: 4246
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:27 pm UTC
Location: :noitacoL Raleigh, NC
Contact:

Postby MFHodge » Mon May 07, 2007 12:54 am UTC

Miike wrote:Although to be fair, I'm a big fan of shootouts, too.


Yeah, I kinda like them too. Leaving a tied game is kind of a disappointment.

User avatar
Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist
Posts: 3446
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:06 am UTC
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Postby Toeofdoom » Mon May 07, 2007 2:07 am UTC

just wondering, where do you know scourge from, 4=5?... That was an awesome thread :P

pb or ug... hmmm...
Hawknc wrote:Gotta love our political choices here - you can pick the unionised socially conservative party, or the free-market even more socially conservative party. Oh who to vote for…I don't know, I think I'll just flip a coin and hope it explodes and kills me.

Website


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests