Post your boat race.

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

User avatar
Bulvox
Posts: 678
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:37 pm UTC
Location: Not Bunny
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Bulvox » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:21 am UTC

um...is Shadow Ninja a ghost? Because I'm pretty sure that I can see through her.
Image
See Ya Space Cowboy...

User avatar
CJTnoir
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:20 pm UTC
Location: l'astéroïde B612
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby CJTnoir » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:25 am UTC

Bulvox wrote:um...is Shadow Ninja a ghost? Because I'm pretty sure that I can see through her.

Nope, just a half-assed ninja.
...that's awkward.

User avatar
Moo
Oh man! I'm going to be so rebellious! I'm gonna...
Posts: 6395
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:15 pm UTC
Location: Beyond the goblin city
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Moo » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:44 am UTC

Bad Ass-Baby!! Cute Tiny Baby!! Kitties!! lanicita!! Doggies!! Ninja kitty!!


This thread has removed my ability to post coherently. I hope y'all are happy.
Proverbs 9:7-8 wrote:Anyone who rebukes a mocker will get an insult in return. Anyone who corrects the wicked will get hurt. So don't bother correcting mockers; they will only hate you.
Hawknc wrote:FFT: I didn't realise Proverbs 9:7-8 was the first recorded instance of "haters gonna hate"

User avatar
LL Cool J
___ and ___
Posts: 765
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:01 am UTC
Location: Melbourne

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby LL Cool J » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:04 am UTC

Oh deary me too much cute.
All I can say is...
Spoiler:
CCI00003 copy.jpg
Please guys I need to be alone for a bit, ok? It's hard to deal with so much cute.
CCI00003 copy.jpg (189.22 KiB) Viewed 4190 times
Rippy wrote:Slogan: "Beauty. Grace. Fluticasone propionate. Inhale twice daily."

User avatar
Muufacey
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:00 am UTC
Location: Pants.
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Muufacey » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:55 am UTC

More cute kitties, and babies. Ahhh. <3

Cpl. Octopus wrote:Onward my trusty steed!
Spoiler:
Image


This one (image) is too damn sexy to directly post.

Say something.


That. Is. Sexy.

User avatar
mrbaggins
Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:23 am UTC
Location: Wagga, Australia

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby mrbaggins » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:06 am UTC

Lanicita is ridiculously pretty. And if you're under 18, I can probably be fired for saying that.
Why is it that 4chan is either infinitely awesome, infinitely bad, or "lolwut", but never any intermediary level?

User avatar
Helios471
Posts: 397
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:00 am UTC
Location: Sydney

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Helios471 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:00 pm UTC

__jess wrote:Oh deary me too much cute.
All I can say is...
Spoiler:
CCI00003 copy.jpg

That is awesomely cute.
mrbaggins wrote:Lanicita is ridiculously pretty. And if you're under 18, I can probably be fired for saying that.

Lancita is really pretty. Yay for the fora pretties.

ThisThread wrote:Cute things

Soooo many kitties and cuteness.

User avatar
suffer-cait
Yes, that's my perfectly normal house cat, why do you ask?
Posts: 2566
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:01 am UTC
Location: da aina
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby suffer-cait » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:01 pm UTC

my kitties thank you for the compliments all
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
iamamy
Not Amy
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:30 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby iamamy » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:10 pm UTC

d33p wrote:
iamamy wrote:Cute-off.
You're on.
Spoiler:
eskimo kisses.JPG


This will be an interesting battle yet again.
Image

CJTnoir's images and captions: THE BEST.
http://iamemiko.blogspot.com/

Alex: the ladies will say 'alex, make me a tangerine'
Alex: because that would just be cruel
Emiko: i'm confused and i'm loving every moment of it
Alex: i am glad emiko. YOU CONFUSION PROVIDES FOOD FOR THE MASSES

User avatar
shinybaby
In-Tents
Posts: 800
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:41 pm UTC
Location: formerly Toronto, now London (Ontario)... anyone here??
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby shinybaby » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:10 pm UTC

squeeeeeeee!!! cute!

*head asplode*

oh look! candy!
Gordon wrote:1) Meet Gordon
2) Deploy Gordon
3) ...
4) Profit!!!

User avatar
apricity
almost grown-up but not quite
Posts: 3983
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:28 am UTC
Location: Probably North Dakota or something

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby apricity » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:11 pm UTC

mrbaggins wrote:Lanicita is ridiculously pretty. And if you're under 18, I can probably be fired for saying that.
Thanks, although you might want to alter the way you say things like that in the future because that sounded somewhat creepy. (Do I really look under 18? I'm 22!)
LE4d wrote:have you considered becoming an electron

it takes just a little practice to learn to be
(she/her/hers)

User avatar
Hawknc
Oompa Loompa of SCIENCE!
Posts: 6986
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:14 am UTC
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Hawknc » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:16 pm UTC

You radiate youth and beauty through even the pixellated lens of a webcam. (There, just pretend mrbaggins said that instead. :P)
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
iamamy
Not Amy
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:30 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby iamamy » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:20 pm UTC

lanicita wrote:
mrbaggins wrote:Lanicita is ridiculously pretty. And if you're under 18, I can probably be fired for saying that.
Thanks, although you might want to alter the way you say things like that in the future because that sounded somewhat creepy. (Do I really look under 18? I'm 22!)


You really are quite pretty and I watch you while you sleep would take you out for a lovely stroll in the park.

But in all seriousness, you're beautiful :3 (and in his defense, you do look pretty young in that picture).
http://iamemiko.blogspot.com/

Alex: the ladies will say 'alex, make me a tangerine'
Alex: because that would just be cruel
Emiko: i'm confused and i'm loving every moment of it
Alex: i am glad emiko. YOU CONFUSION PROVIDES FOOD FOR THE MASSES

User avatar
Moo
Oh man! I'm going to be so rebellious! I'm gonna...
Posts: 6395
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:15 pm UTC
Location: Beyond the goblin city
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Moo » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:25 pm UTC

This is not an attempt to participate in the cute-off; I just happen to be on the computer that has a webcam. Think of me as the moosical interlude.

1. I has a moo.
Spoiler:
Picture 3.jpg
Picture 3.jpg (178.05 KiB) Viewed 4097 times

2. I AM WATCHING YOU
Spoiler:
Picture 1.jpg
Picture 1.jpg (112.93 KiB) Viewed 4095 times
Proverbs 9:7-8 wrote:Anyone who rebukes a mocker will get an insult in return. Anyone who corrects the wicked will get hurt. So don't bother correcting mockers; they will only hate you.
Hawknc wrote:FFT: I didn't realise Proverbs 9:7-8 was the first recorded instance of "haters gonna hate"

User avatar
shinybaby
In-Tents
Posts: 800
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:41 pm UTC
Location: formerly Toronto, now London (Ontario)... anyone here??
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby shinybaby » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:33 pm UTC

@Moo: in what way are those not participating in the cute off? :) you're lovely
Gordon wrote:1) Meet Gordon
2) Deploy Gordon
3) ...
4) Profit!!!

User avatar
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread
Posts: 3805
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 am UTC
Location: AL

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Sungura » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:35 pm UTC

Moo - your eyes just draw everything in, it was hard to look away. You'd win any staring contest, I'd bet.
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

User avatar
mrbaggins
Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:23 am UTC
Location: Wagga, Australia

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby mrbaggins » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:56 pm UTC

It was hard to tell in that picture how old you were. I thought you were older, but you could easily be 18 in that one. No offense or creepiness intended.

I'd upload a picture of my kid sister for the cuteness war, but my internet is capped for the next 24 hours, and I don't want to spend most of them trying to upload an image on dialup-equivalent speeds.
Why is it that 4chan is either infinitely awesome, infinitely bad, or "lolwut", but never any intermediary level?

User avatar
michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing
Posts: 2353
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:21 am UTC
Location: Citizen of the World
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby michaelandjimi » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:01 pm UTC

Moo, you do have pretty eyes. You look awesome in the first photo.

And lanicita, you're another one of the adorable Mafiosos.

And OHGOD, CJTnoir. I CANNOT GET OVER PEANUT BUTTER.

*ahem*
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)

casiguapa
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:49 am UTC

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby casiguapa » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:21 pm UTC

Did I hear something about a cute-off?
Spoiler:
introducing the nephew!
afrodavid.jpg
look at that magnificent Afro
afrodavid.jpg (202.51 KiB) Viewed 4029 times
<SugarTits> What's a penis?
<Casiguapa> Heisenberg

User avatar
CJTnoir
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:20 pm UTC
Location: l'astéroïde B612
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby CJTnoir » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:46 pm UTC

iamamy wrote:CJTnoir's images and captions: THE BEST.

Haha, thank you. It's all I can think when I look at those pictures.

michaelandjimi wrote:And OHGOD, CJTnoir. I CANNOT GET OVER PEANUT BUTTER.

*ahem*

I KNOW. I squeal whenever I see that picture, still. She has this look of "WTF IS THIS PAN NONSENSE?"

I have another cat, Koko, but she's a little punk who hates the world and therefore doesn't deserve a caption.

Also, people just call me CJT or noir or whatever. No need for formalities. =]

EDIT'd for "That is the cutest baby afro I've ever seen. Ever. Cuter even than baby me with an afro (even though I wasn't that cute)."
Last edited by CJTnoir on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:49 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
...that's awkward.

SDIX
is afraid of bananas
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 pm UTC

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby SDIX » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:47 pm UTC

lots and lots of pictures!(I ain't liein)

birdbabies <3
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image

mischievous kitty(always caught in the act)
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image

oh god! there's more!(puppies!)
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image

Me... what? I couldn't help myself!
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
iamamy
Not Amy
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:30 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby iamamy » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:20 pm UTC

I like how we've made people uncomfortable posting their faces on a Postify your facerity thread.
Oops :P
http://iamemiko.blogspot.com/

Alex: the ladies will say 'alex, make me a tangerine'
Alex: because that would just be cruel
Emiko: i'm confused and i'm loving every moment of it
Alex: i am glad emiko. YOU CONFUSION PROVIDES FOOD FOR THE MASSES

User avatar
Silvyr
Posts: 285
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:43 pm UTC
Location: Lost
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Silvyr » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:56 pm UTC

Ahh! The cute off is too cute! XD I wish I had small children around now..
Asmodieus wrote:You're a Cullen, Silvyr.

|Erasmus|
Branson
Posts: 2643
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:53 am UTC
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby |Erasmus| » Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:00 pm UTC

Hawknc wrote:You radiate youth and beauty through even the pixellated lens of a webcam. (There, just pretend mrbaggins said that instead. :P)

I think you put it best...

also, guys, there is an entire thread already dedicated to posting pictures of cute things. Why not use that instead?

User avatar
Gordon
Dr. Banana
Dr. Banana
Posts: 3521
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:51 am UTC
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Gordon » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:21 pm UTC

I may have posted this before, but since I redid my directories the link is probably either broken or protected.
Image
5 Points if you guess which one I am
10 Points if you guess who's birthday this was for
20 Points if you guess how old we are
A title of your choosing if you give me all 4 names!

Let the contest begin.
Meaux_Pas wrote:
RealGrouchy wrote:I still remember the time when Gordon left. I still wake up in the middle of the night crying and screaming his name.
I do that too, but for an entirely different reason.
RealGrouchy wrote:
Gordon wrote:How long have I been asleep?!
Our daughter is in high school now.

User avatar
Moo
Oh man! I'm going to be so rebellious! I'm gonna...
Posts: 6395
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:15 pm UTC
Location: Beyond the goblin city
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Moo » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:01 pm UTC

I'll attempt one of these:
Spoiler:
You're top left?


5 points.
Proverbs 9:7-8 wrote:Anyone who rebukes a mocker will get an insult in return. Anyone who corrects the wicked will get hurt. So don't bother correcting mockers; they will only hate you.
Hawknc wrote:FFT: I didn't realise Proverbs 9:7-8 was the first recorded instance of "haters gonna hate"

User avatar
Baldur
Posts: 1019
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:38 pm UTC
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Baldur » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:03 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Birthday boy is top right?


10 points
Gojoe wrote:YOU ARE NOT LOLSAUR AT ALL ARE YOU!

phlip wrote:Hey, you never know, it could have been Baldur...

User avatar
Blokey
Posts: 531
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:17 am UTC
Location: Lahndahn, Merrie Olde Englande

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Blokey » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:05 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Birthday boy top left?
You're all 4, except the birthday boy who is 5?
Image
Only the tone of your own inner monologue separates a reading of superciliousness or philanthropy - Felstaff

SDIX
is afraid of bananas
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 pm UTC

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby SDIX » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:07 pm UTC

Im going to try for all 3:
Spoiler:
you are back left, birthday boy is holding the knife(top right) and yall are 6


15 points

User avatar
suffer-cait
Yes, that's my perfectly normal house cat, why do you ask?
Posts: 2566
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:01 am UTC
Location: da aina
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby suffer-cait » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:19 pm UTC

k...
Spoiler:
you are the dark one, upper left
the birthday boy is the one cutting the cake, upper right
some of you are 4 some are 5


15 Points
ImageImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Moo
Oh man! I'm going to be so rebellious! I'm gonna...
Posts: 6395
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:15 pm UTC
Location: Beyond the goblin city
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Moo » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:23 pm UTC

Man, you sure do want some of that cake, don't you? Cute pic, by the way.

Hazarding a wild guess before retiring to bed:
Spoiler:
Your average age is 7?


Nope
Proverbs 9:7-8 wrote:Anyone who rebukes a mocker will get an insult in return. Anyone who corrects the wicked will get hurt. So don't bother correcting mockers; they will only hate you.
Hawknc wrote:FFT: I didn't realise Proverbs 9:7-8 was the first recorded instance of "haters gonna hate"

User avatar
Blokey
Posts: 531
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:17 am UTC
Location: Lahndahn, Merrie Olde Englande

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Blokey » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:28 pm UTC

Random name guess

Spoiler:
Gordon
Top right looks like an Alex
Bottom right possibly a Chris.
Bottom left maybe a Josh, but I doubt it.


1 out of 4, no points awarded :P
Image
Only the tone of your own inner monologue separates a reading of superciliousness or philanthropy - Felstaff

User avatar
Rinsaikeru
Pawn, soon to be a Queen
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:26 am UTC
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Rinsaikeru » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:29 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Starting top left counterclocwise guesses:

4, 6, 4, 5


Nopers
Rice Puddin.

User avatar
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread
Posts: 3805
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:32 am UTC
Location: AL

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby Sungura » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:33 pm UTC

Okay...I have no clue what you look like or really anything about you, so here goes total guesses and my secret rabbit ninja power skills! (hopefully they do not fail me!)
Spoiler:
-You are top left as I picture you with dark hair. I don't know why though.
-The kid on the top right is looking at the camera, so I would assume it is his birthday, as he is the focus of the photo.
-Based on what look like candle holes in the cake and their placement (I believe I see 5, but I think the sign is hiding one based on the fact that normally even randomly disbursed things follow a nice pattern, so I do think there would be one obstructed by the sign) I am going to say birthday boy is turning 6. However, not all of you look to be 6, as some of you your ears are much lower on your head (if you notice, little kid's ears are lower on their heads than older kid's) The two on the left seem to be a bit younger based on this, I would say 5 assuming they are probably school buddies so there would not be a difference in age of more than a year (most likely). The two on the right seem a touch older, I'm going to say both are 6. Also, no one looks young enough to be four, no one looks old enough to be seven.
- and names...front left: Brian (he looks like what my brother looked like at that age, anyway)
back left: Uh...Gordon?
back right: Ben (a cousin, at least it looks like him at that age)
front right: Will (another cousin of mine, looks like him at that age)


15 Points

Did I not get any ages or names right?? :(
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

SDIX
is afraid of bananas
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 pm UTC

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby SDIX » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:58 pm UTC

Gordon, may I ask a question?
Spoiler:
are the 2 front boys related? more specifically, are they brothers?


None are related, closest thing to it was that I was the the best man of the guy I am sitting beside at his wedding a few years back.

sje46
Posts: 4730
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:41 am UTC
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby sje46 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:02 am UTC

You have a sister called Christina, though. Maybe she's your cousin. Maybe she's not related to you at all.
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.
Pirate.Bondage: Let's get married. Right now.

SDIX
is afraid of bananas
Posts: 682
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 pm UTC

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby SDIX » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:07 am UTC

May I keep asking questions just so you will invade my space and implant your knowledge?
sorry, couldn't help it!

Anyway, I was curious about the 2 in the front. Their posture is very similar, their structure and coloring as well. I assume y'all are all lifelong friends then? Must just be because y'all have grown up together <3

Please, don't use tiny text. Also that is just about the biggest collection of nerds that age that ever amassed. With the exception of the guy in front right, we were all in the same enrichment classes from ages 5-10 (then they kicked me out for disturbing the others, just because I finished their silly logic puzzles and got bored. Also I pushed a girl named Allison during one of the activities because teacher picked her idea for a problem even though I had a more efficient solution. Allison, if you're reading this, it's all love.

er, double posting is a nono, so I must edit.
Yes'sir, I will refrain from tiny text when addressing you. That is wonderful to know you had a group of lifelong friends, you are a truly lucky man. I'm sure Allison forgave you, it would be cool if she were here!
I'll be patiently awaiting the final results to the contest :)

sje46
Posts: 4730
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:41 am UTC
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby sje46 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:17 am UTC

Gordon
Steve
Joe
Robert
Nope
EDIT:
Okay. Question: how specific are you being about names? If it turns out those kids go by steven, Joey, and Bobby, I'll be upset.
Not very, no one has even hit *one* yet (other than the obvious)
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.
Pirate.Bondage: Let's get married. Right now.

User avatar
iamamy
Not Amy
Posts: 193
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:30 am UTC
Contact:

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby iamamy » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:31 am UTC

Back Left: Gordon
Back Right: Birthday Boy or Servant
Names: Gordon, David, Sam, Nathan
Ages:
Gordon- 5
David- 6
Sam- 6
Nathan- 8

15 Points
http://iamemiko.blogspot.com/

Alex: the ladies will say 'alex, make me a tangerine'
Alex: because that would just be cruel
Emiko: i'm confused and i'm loving every moment of it
Alex: i am glad emiko. YOU CONFUSION PROVIDES FOOD FOR THE MASSES

sje46
Posts: 4730
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:41 am UTC
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Postify your facerity

Postby sje46 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:42 am UTC

Second try?
John
Daniel
Ryan
EDIT:
And Gordon, of course.
General_Norris: Taking pride in your nation is taking pride in the division of humanity.
Pirate.Bondage: Let's get married. Right now.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests