Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Poohblah
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:54 am UTC

Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Poohblah » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:17 am UTC

I don't know if any of you have been snooping around on G+, but I recently came across Randall's profile on the site. In the "About me" section, our author writes: "This is me: http://xkcd.com/plus/" Follow the link, then follow the link again, and of course, you're back at his profile page. Leave it to Randall to do something like this.

User avatar
TheMaskedGecko
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 10:20 am UTC
Location: Wales,UK

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby TheMaskedGecko » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:05 am UTC

Also it looks like he's changed the standard silhouette to one from Facebook.
ConMan wrote:the neighbourhood’s favourite lizard

Yeah, I don't care if it's out of context, it massages my ego and so it stays.

User avatar
Aaeriele
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:30 am UTC
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Aaeriele » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:44 pm UTC

Poohblah wrote:I don't know if any of you have been snooping around on G+, but I recently came across Randall's profile on the site. In the "About me" section, our author writes: "This is me: http://xkcd.com/plus/" Follow the link, then follow the link again, and of course, you're back at his profile page. Leave it to Randall to do something like this.


It actually has a very down-to-earth purpose - it's the simplest way to verify that said profile is, indeed, the "real" Randall Munroe. No one else would have access to create /plus on xkcd.com.
Vaniver wrote:Harvard is a hedge fund that runs the most prestigious dating agency in the world, and incidentally employs famous scientists to do research.

afuzzyduck wrote:ITS MEANT TO BE FLUTTERSHY BUT I JUST SEE AAERIELE! CURSE YOU FORA!

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 25668
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:51 pm UTC

Aaeriele wrote:
Poohblah wrote:I don't know if any of you have been snooping around on G+, but I recently came across Randall's profile on the site. In the "About me" section, our author writes: "This is me: http://xkcd.com/plus/" Follow the link, then follow the link again, and of course, you're back at his profile page. Leave it to Randall to do something like this.


It actually has a very down-to-earth purpose - it's the simplest way to verify that said profile is, indeed, the "real" Randall Munroe. No one else would have access to create /plus on xkcd.com.
And the opposite, of course.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
Aaeriele
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:30 am UTC
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Aaeriele » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:33 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:And the opposite, of course.


Er, which opposite? Anyone could create a Google+ profile and link it to that page (it just wouldn't link back to their profile again).
Vaniver wrote:Harvard is a hedge fund that runs the most prestigious dating agency in the world, and incidentally employs famous scientists to do research.

afuzzyduck wrote:ITS MEANT TO BE FLUTTERSHY BUT I JUST SEE AAERIELE! CURSE YOU FORA!

User avatar
podbaydoor
Posts: 7545
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:16 am UTC
Location: spaceship somewhere out there

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby podbaydoor » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:02 pm UTC

Randall appears to have entertaining and informative posts. I've added him.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun
a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

User avatar
TheGrammarBolshevik
Posts: 4878
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:12 am UTC
Location: Going to and fro in the earth, and walking up and down in it.

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby TheGrammarBolshevik » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:06 pm UTC

Aaeriele wrote:
SexyTalon wrote:And the opposite, of course.


Er, which opposite? Anyone could create a Google+ profile and link it to that page (it just wouldn't link back to their profile again).

I think ST means that, if I made a website, people on G+ could verify that it's mine if I put a link on my profile.
Nothing rhymes with orange,
Not even sporange.

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 25668
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:24 pm UTC

Aaeriele wrote:
SexyTalon wrote:And the opposite, of course.


Er, which opposite? Anyone could create a Google+ profile and link it to that page (it just wouldn't link back to their profile again).
Why would Randall entertain someones delusions that they're Randall by linking the /plus page to a random profile? Just as the About page of someone claiming to be Randall on G+ pointing to /plus proves it's Randall, Randall choosing to use /plus to link to a G+ profile claiming to be Randall also proves it's Randall.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
Aaeriele
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:30 am UTC
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Aaeriele » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:35 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:
Aaeriele wrote:
SexyTalon wrote:And the opposite, of course.


Er, which opposite? Anyone could create a Google+ profile and link it to that page (it just wouldn't link back to their profile again).
Why would Randall entertain someones delusions that they're Randall by linking the /plus page to a random profile? Just as the About page of someone claiming to be Randall on G+ pointing to /plus proves it's Randall, Randall choosing to use /plus to link to a G+ profile claiming to be Randall also proves it's Randall.


You may have read what I wrote wrong? Or perhaps your interpretation of "link it to" is backwards from my intended meaning. Anyhow, all I was saying is that A does not prove C, below, but B does:

(A) Random Google+ profile X has a link to http://xkcd.com/plus
(B) http://xkcd.com/plus has a link to profile X
(C) Profile X belongs to the creator of xkcd.

(This is assuming we consider xkcd.com a trusted source.)
Vaniver wrote:Harvard is a hedge fund that runs the most prestigious dating agency in the world, and incidentally employs famous scientists to do research.

afuzzyduck wrote:ITS MEANT TO BE FLUTTERSHY BUT I JUST SEE AAERIELE! CURSE YOU FORA!

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 25668
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:45 pm UTC

My logic is why would B point anywhere but to his profile. But yeah, it's all the same reasoning. I don't quite know how you'd stumble on /plus without having been to his profile page.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
The Scyphozoa
Posts: 2871
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm UTC
Location: Sector 5

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby The Scyphozoa » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:12 pm UTC

TheMaskedGecko wrote:Also it looks like he's changed the standard silhouette to one from Facebook.

That's quite hilarious, actually.
Image
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

User avatar
Felstaff
Occam's Taser
Posts: 5159
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:10 pm UTC
Location: ¢ ₪ ¿ ¶ § ∴ ® © ™ ؟ ¡ ‽ æ Þ ° ₰ ₤ ಡಢ

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Felstaff » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:19 pm UTC

Remind me never to comment on one of Randall's posts. The constant notifications telling me that another seventeen assholes have also commented--nearly always repeating what someone else had already said--began to grate after the first few days.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

User avatar
Aaeriele
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:30 am UTC
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Aaeriele » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:50 pm UTC

Felstaff wrote:Remind me never to comment on one of Randall's posts. The constant notifications telling me that another seventeen assholes have also commented--nearly always repeating what someone else had already said--began to grate after the first few days.


You know you can mute the post, right? Then you'll no longer get notifications about new replies.
Vaniver wrote:Harvard is a hedge fund that runs the most prestigious dating agency in the world, and incidentally employs famous scientists to do research.

afuzzyduck wrote:ITS MEANT TO BE FLUTTERSHY BUT I JUST SEE AAERIELE! CURSE YOU FORA!

User avatar
KestrelLowing
Posts: 1124
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:57 pm UTC
Location: Michigan

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby KestrelLowing » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:08 pm UTC

Aaeriele wrote:
Felstaff wrote:Remind me never to comment on one of Randall's posts. The constant notifications telling me that another seventeen assholes have also commented--nearly always repeating what someone else had already said--began to grate after the first few days.


You know you can mute the post, right? Then you'll no longer get notifications about new replies.


Ok, I might just have to switch to google+ right now. That would be so nice!

mbrigdan
False Alarm! There's more rum.
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:45 am UTC

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby mbrigdan » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:My logic is why would B point anywhere but to his profile. But yeah, it's all the same reasoning. I don't quite know how you'd stumble on /plus without having been to his profile page.


His point was that some random person claiming to be Randall could link to the /plus in their about section, so just linking to that page does not prove that someone is Randall.
Spoiler:
TheNgaiGuy wrote:god is playing a huge trick on us and wants us to use our brains to come to the logical conclusion, even though wrong, that he doesn't exist and will send all atheists to heaven for exercising said gifts and send all theists to hell for having faith.

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 25668
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby SecondTalon » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:30 am UTC

Wait... what? Don't use pronouns without more clearly defining who you're talking about, as you're either telling me what my point was, or getting genders wrong.

Either way, my head hurts.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
TheGrammarBolshevik
Posts: 4878
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:12 am UTC
Location: Going to and fro in the earth, and walking up and down in it.

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby TheGrammarBolshevik » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:43 am UTC

I assume ze's just getting genders wrong, which is easy to understand, given the exaggerated hypermasculinity of Aaeriele's avatar.
Nothing rhymes with orange,
Not even sporange.

User avatar
Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?
Posts: 1860
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:41 am UTC
Location: Panama

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Weeks » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:45 am UTC

Fluttershy is about the manliest character ever. Second only to Bruce Schneier.
Am I gregnant
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Quercus wrote:Agreed, but "constitutional fetishism" doesn't have that lovely alliteration between fetishism, first and fucking
rath358 wrote:I have been replaced D:

mbrigdan
False Alarm! There's more rum.
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:45 am UTC

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby mbrigdan » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:53 am UTC

TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:... given the exaggerated hypermasculinity of Aaeriele's avatar.


This was my logic exactly.
In all seriousness, sorry about getting your gender wrong Aaeriele, I think I've fallen into the bad habit of assuming everyone on the internet is male.
Spoiler:
TheNgaiGuy wrote:god is playing a huge trick on us and wants us to use our brains to come to the logical conclusion, even though wrong, that he doesn't exist and will send all atheists to heaven for exercising said gifts and send all theists to hell for having faith.

User avatar
phlip
Restorer of Worlds
Posts: 7543
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:56 am UTC
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby phlip » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:21 am UTC

Well, thinking about it from a mathematical information-verification perspective, it's at least possible that Randall made http://xkcd.com/plus/ link to some random guy's profile to claim to be that guy... and so the link from the profile back to the xkcd site does verify that that isn't the case.

It's just slightly less likely, that way around.

Code: Select all

enum ಠ_ಠ {°□°╰=1, °Д°╰, ಠ益ಠ╰};
void ┻━┻︵​╰(ಠ_ಠ ⚠) {exit((int)⚠);}
[he/him/his]

User avatar
Aaeriele
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:30 am UTC
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Aaeriele » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:57 pm UTC

mbrigdan wrote:In all seriousness, sorry about getting your gender wrong Aaeriele,

Apology accepted.

mbrigdan wrote:I think I've fallen into the bad habit of assuming everyone on the internet is male.

...but yeah, don't do that.
Vaniver wrote:Harvard is a hedge fund that runs the most prestigious dating agency in the world, and incidentally employs famous scientists to do research.

afuzzyduck wrote:ITS MEANT TO BE FLUTTERSHY BUT I JUST SEE AAERIELE! CURSE YOU FORA!

User avatar
Evengeduld
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 am UTC
Location: Somewhere in between the Sun and Pluto's orbit

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Evengeduld » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:47 am UTC

mbrigdan wrote:I think I've fallen into the bad habit of assuming everyone on the internet is male.


What aren't we all male on the computer?
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?

User avatar
SecondTalon
SexyTalon
Posts: 25668
Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 2:10 pm UTC
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Mars. HA!
Contact:

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 pm UTC

No.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

User avatar
Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?
Posts: 1860
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:41 am UTC
Location: Panama

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Weeks » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:27 pm UTC

Couldn't have said it better, myself.
Am I gregnant
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Quercus wrote:Agreed, but "constitutional fetishism" doesn't have that lovely alliteration between fetishism, first and fucking
rath358 wrote:I have been replaced D:

User avatar
Aaeriele
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:30 am UTC
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Aaeriele » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:16 pm UTC

Evengeduld wrote:
mbrigdan wrote:I think I've fallen into the bad habit of assuming everyone on the internet is male.


What aren't we all male on the computer?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew
Vaniver wrote:Harvard is a hedge fund that runs the most prestigious dating agency in the world, and incidentally employs famous scientists to do research.

afuzzyduck wrote:ITS MEANT TO BE FLUTTERSHY BUT I JUST SEE AAERIELE! CURSE YOU FORA!

User avatar
Evengeduld
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 am UTC
Location: Somewhere in between the Sun and Pluto's orbit

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Evengeduld » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:24 am UTC

Aaeriele wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew


Spoiler:
Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.

Reason:
The Websense category "Youtube streaming media" is filtered.


Being at work sucks...
~If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.~

cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:Why study physical chemistry when you can study ethanol metabolism through practical methods?

User avatar
Aaeriele
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:30 am UTC
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Aaeriele » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:07 pm UTC

Evengeduld wrote:
Aaeriele wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew


Spoiler:
Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time.

Reason:
The Websense category "Youtube streaming media" is filtered.


Being at work sucks...


Spoiler:
Transcript of video:

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Vaniver wrote:Harvard is a hedge fund that runs the most prestigious dating agency in the world, and incidentally employs famous scientists to do research.

afuzzyduck wrote:ITS MEANT TO BE FLUTTERSHY BUT I JUST SEE AAERIELE! CURSE YOU FORA!

User avatar
TaintedDeity
Posts: 4002
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:22 pm UTC
Location: England;

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby TaintedDeity » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:09 pm UTC

There's this if you're looking for something closer to home.

Everybody on this forum should know better.
Ⓞⓞ◯

User avatar
The Scyphozoa
Posts: 2871
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm UTC
Location: Sector 5

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby The Scyphozoa » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:53 pm UTC

But isn't that almost the opposite of what happened here?
Image
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

User avatar
TheGrammarBolshevik
Posts: 4878
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:12 am UTC
Location: Going to and fro in the earth, and walking up and down in it.

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby TheGrammarBolshevik » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 pm UTC

Looks pretty the same from here.
Nothing rhymes with orange,
Not even sporange.

User avatar
The Scyphozoa
Posts: 2871
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm UTC
Location: Sector 5

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby The Scyphozoa » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:07 pm UTC

mbrigdan mistook a woman for a man, didn't ask for pics, and apologized. The guy in the comic probably would have seen the pony and the feminine username, said, "r u a girl" or asked for pics, and ovbiously he wouldn't have apologized.
Image
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

User avatar
Aaeriele
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:30 am UTC
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Aaeriele » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:10 pm UTC

The Scyphozoa wrote:mbrigdan mistook a woman for a man, didn't ask for pics, and apologized. The guy in the comic probably would have seen the pony and the feminine username, said, "r u a girl" or asked for pics, and ovbiously he wouldn't have apologized.

Everything I've posted after July 22nd was directed at Evengeduld (until now).
Vaniver wrote:Harvard is a hedge fund that runs the most prestigious dating agency in the world, and incidentally employs famous scientists to do research.

afuzzyduck wrote:ITS MEANT TO BE FLUTTERSHY BUT I JUST SEE AAERIELE! CURSE YOU FORA!

User avatar
The Scyphozoa
Posts: 2871
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:33 pm UTC
Location: Sector 5

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby The Scyphozoa » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm UTC

Oh, well, still, there's a big difference between joking that there are no women on the internet and joking that all women on the internet should post pics of themselves.
Image
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

User avatar
Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?
Posts: 1860
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:41 am UTC
Location: Panama

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Weeks » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:17 pm UTC

I bet when TD said "closer to home" he was referring to it being a comic, which arguably is the very reason people post in these fora, and probably should have stuck better to people's minds in consequence.

In any case, it's blatant sexism and they should really know better. As a joke, it's pretty much a cliche/dead horse, too. So, yeah, no points.
Am I gregnant
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Quercus wrote:Agreed, but "constitutional fetishism" doesn't have that lovely alliteration between fetishism, first and fucking
rath358 wrote:I have been replaced D:

User avatar
Aaeriele
Posts: 2124
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:30 am UTC
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby Aaeriele » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:23 pm UTC

The Scyphozoa wrote:Oh, well, still, there's a big difference between joking that there are no women on the internet and joking that all women on the internet should post pics of themselves.


Not as much difference as you think. They're both examples of annoyingly sexist comments, and both tend to elicit the same annoyingly pedantic defenses.


Hint hint.
Vaniver wrote:Harvard is a hedge fund that runs the most prestigious dating agency in the world, and incidentally employs famous scientists to do research.

afuzzyduck wrote:ITS MEANT TO BE FLUTTERSHY BUT I JUST SEE AAERIELE! CURSE YOU FORA!

User avatar
TaintedDeity
Posts: 4002
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:22 pm UTC
Location: England;

Re: Randall's self-referential Google+ profile

Postby TaintedDeity » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:28 pm UTC

I posted it because it was the comic to which this forum is allegedly tied.

Also because it was somebody posting a "lol no women on the internet" joke that was, once again, not funny. Not as extreme as the character in the comic, but still not cool.
Ⓞⓞ◯


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests