Sleep-time holodeck experiences

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Deva
Has suggestions for the murderers out there.

Re: What were your dreams last night?

Postby Deva » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:04 pm UTC

Died repeatedly to the same dream. Might have survived the first iteration, although with at least one wound. Repeated it approximately six or seven times. Recalls being shot by at least three people throughout the dreams. Suspects as high as five. Suffered head, neck, or shoulder injuries. Escaped the Molotov cocktail unscathed every time.

Modeled it after a (fake) gory movie. Watched it during the third or fourth recurrence. Knew snippets beforehand. Cannot recall many details now. Probably included a monster. Faced only human opposition in the dreams, however. Died to a gang leader in most (or all) cases. Recollects the grandmother looking inhuman while turning hostile, though. Could have been the monster. Expects such methods from that kind of monster. Satisfies the mystery genre condition of introducing the antagonist early-on.

"Remembered" a game from a magazine too. (Did not spend the entire dream dying.) Looked like Super Nintendo era graphics. Revolved around selling things. Imagined it, in hindsight. Played no such games.
Changes its form depending on the observer.

UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.

Postby UniqueScreenname » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:08 pm UTC

I had a dream that I was on a ship of some sort with Ricardo Montalban and we committed some type of negligent homicide together. I think I mixed several episodes of Columbo together in my head.
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

Deva

Postby Deva » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:48 pm UTC

Played a game. Drew a visual. Used simple graphics.
Dream Game Sized.jpg
Dream Game Sized.jpg (23.29 KiB) Viewed 12007 times

Combined elements of Mega Man and Nethack. Controlled a party of three. Acquired skills (such as Teleport Home) by defeating monsters and stealing theirs. Placed it on the party member scoring the killing blow. Approached slowly, in the knight's case. Increased in power the longer it remained alive. (Picked up/leveled up skills sometimes too.) Used a turn-based combat system. Popped up a new window for combat.

Remembers a slight seasonal change too. Added grass as time went on. Cut it, for some reason. Bestowed no bonuses/penalties.

Died to the yellow column of gas. Screamed when it appeared. (Does not recall any other in-game sounds.) Ran away initially. Moved as quickly as the party, unfortunately. Turned and fought. One-shot the leading party member. Gained a free attack on the next party member. Might have spawned to prevent farming an area. Seemed much higher level than everything else. Escaped, somehow. Woke up while wondering if there were resurrections.

Enjoyed playing it. Wanted to repeat/continue it. No luck.

You, sir, name?

Postby You, sir, name? » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:00 pm UTC

... so it's basically Trine?
I edit my posts a lot and sometimes the words wrong order words appear in sentences get messed up.

Deva

Postby Deva » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:50 pm UTC

Never played Trine. Watched a review. Fits older Final Fantasies more. Involved zero puzzles/platforming. Assumed classes/roles to be fluid, due to ability stealing.

Sheikh al-Majaneen
Name Checks Out On Time, Tips Chambermaid

Postby Sheikh al-Majaneen » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:36 pm UTC

I dreamt that the skin on my hands was peeling off, and that the skin on my feet had swollen so much that I pulled off a chunk of dead skin off one of my toes that was the size of my toe (and it had pieces of toenail in it too). I called for help, and some people nearby told me either to not drink what I had drank again (whatever that was), or to not accept whatever I had drank from the person who gave it to me again. I had thought it was leprosy.

Yeah, kinda horrifying!

PatrickRsGhost

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:24 pm UTC

Last night I dreamed I was heading down to Florida and took my friend Catherine, Gabe, with me. Instead of driving in my car, I was riding a llama or giraffe, but it was fuzzy and was more shaped like that green llama (spoiler'd for size and possible loading issues):

Spoiler:

Except it was yellow, which made me think it was a giraffe. I never saw its face, though. It was also made up more like it was a giant plush toy, and it moved pretty damn fast. Gabe would hang onto its neck until he could climb his way up onto its back and ride with me.

When I got to our friends' house down there, I went around back to the guest house and got settled in. They were back there, and were surprised to see me there so early. Gabe was running around, exploring the guest house like he always does. I was beginning to show them the llama when I woke up.
PRG

An important message for you:

Sheikh al-Majaneen

Postby Sheikh al-Majaneen » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:36 pm UTC

Last night I dreamt that I laid down in my garden to sleep, and heaped dirt on my ankles so that I could grow secondary roots. Or so that my pumpkins would. I forget which.

The garden I laid in was empty, but my garden is in reality not, especially where I laid.

cplns

Postby cplns » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:05 pm UTC

Last night I dreamt that I was hired to be security at a busy airport, and on my first day I was charged with stopping a terrorist attack. The only way to keep the terrorists from taking off with the plane was to punch a little baby in the face.

I punched the crap out of that baby.

Thousands of lives were saved.

PatrickRsGhost

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:29 am UTC

Last night I dreamed my parents and I were looking at this house in a town where we used to live. Why we were looking to move back there, I don't know. Maybe to get me closer to work, and perhaps my grandmother, my dad's mother, had passed away.

Anyways, the house we were looking at was on the verge of being condemned by the County for health code and building code violations. It seemed to be sound. Also, the house was that of a couple of kids I knew when I was a kid and we lived in the subdivision right around the corner from this house. I wasn't on very friendly terms with the kids, but they didn't always beat me up or pick on me, either. The kid that lived in the house next door did a couple of times on the bus, though. His house HAD been condemned, since it was very dilapidated. It was a shame, too: It was a very nice two-story brick, hacienda-style house.

The house we were looking at had also been involved in a drug raid, so there was crap everywhere. The previous owners were in jail, and a lot of their stuff was left behind. The living room was pretty big, and still had a few chairs and a leather couch for sitting, as well as a TV, which happened to be airing episodes of "The Big Bang Theory". I saw one episode where Sheldon and Leonard had apparently moved into a new apartment, because they were reshelving their books on a huge bookcase. Some of the things the previous occupants had left behind included a good-sized VHS collection (don't remember any of the movies), the previously-mentioned furniture, a few TVs, and some version of D&D. My mom got all excited over D&D.

Later, as we were touring the house, my dad found a quart-sized Ziploc bag filled with marijuana. These were mostly buds and stems, like they hadn't been ground up yet. My mom got a little excited. I whispered, "Take it! Take it! Takeittakeittakeittakeit!" He said he wouldn't, but I think secretly he did.

We were all sitting in the living room, watching Big Bang. Some of the others with us included a couple more potential buyers, the agent, who happened to be a medium-sized, skinny, African-American man, and two supposed girlfriends or ex-girlfriends of the two boys who lived in the house. We were talking about some of the stuff in the house, and one thing we mentioned was some end table or desk that had a secret compartment, where my dad found the stash. I think one of the ex-girlfriends or my mom was talking about how that style of furniture had been around during the Civil War, and I mentioned it was probably passed down from generation to generation, no one knowing of that secret compartment, until one of the two boys inherited it, and found it.

As we were sitting in the living room, my mom and I were on the couch, and I happened to be looking around at the walls. They were covered with faux wood paneling, and painted white. I told her that if we bought this house, we'd finally have room to hang all of my grandma's (her mother's) paintings. She agreed. The agent asked what we were talking about, and I told him. There were also hardwood floors and linoleum throughout most of the house. One room in particular had been blocked off by the headboard to a wooden bed frame. I asked the agent why the room was blocked off. He said the current owner (father of the two boys) had an easement in place that he would still own just that bedroom. I asked, "So, the rest of the house is for sale, but not that bedroom?" He replied, "Yes." I thought it very strange.

Then I had a dream where I was at work, and I was talking to a coworker about racism. I had said something that some woman had apparently taken offense to, because she ran off, but headed outside. A large, African-American guy came up a few seconds later, and told me I really shouldn't say something like that. He then leaned in and hugged me.
PRG

An important message for you:

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:28 pm UTC

I needed to get to a campus of my uni that was in a completely different part of London from usual. I was using Google Street View to find it, and saw a building nearby that was (apparently) a lot like one near my usual campus (in the dream only) - they were both shaped like two cuboids connected by a thinner (but just as tall) cuboid, but this new one also had a big blue hemisphere on the side of the thinner cuboid (which was wider than on the first building), and a matching hemisphere on a natural ledge beneath the building. Then, I was with my brother and mother in an apartment (possibly in that new building) with an old woman and an old man - somehow, being in there and talking to them was necessary to get to the campus. The woman asked me if I'd ever had an abortion (NOTE: I am male, both in real life and in the dream) - I told her I had, but I actually hadn't and was planning on having it done tomorrow (???). The man asked whether, since I'm a brony (NOTE: I am not one in real life), does that mean I'm a transvestite? I told him it doesn't. As I walked out of the apartment and downstairs, I thought about whether a man in a dream (Yes, I somehow knew he was in a dream) thinking I'm a brony meant I should watch My Little Pony.

^ It's weird stuff like this that makes me want to make a video game of some kind out of my dreams.
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)
----

emceng

Postby emceng » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:01 pm UTC

I was the main character from The Name of the Wind. Was at a university, and talking to my roommate, who was very smart, and a little chubby. We were talking about something - like he wasn't doing well in a class learning how to shoot a bow. I offered to trade him my sword for the bow. Character me thought this was a good idea, but person-me saw the sword was fancy and great, while the bow looked like a hunk of wood with a quiver hanging off of it.

Then, I was still at college(but not the one I actually attended). It was a Friday, and I was going to go visit my parents for the weekend. I decided to be responsible, and take some homework with me and work on it. First I thought I'd take my economics homework because I had been slacking in that class. Then remembered I also needed to work on differential equations. Then was thinking about what classes I was taking. It was the first Friday of the semester, and I realized I had forgotten to sign up for classes. Then I couldn't remember taking finals from the previous semester, and realized I'd forgotten to take them. Then I woke up in a panic because I missed all these finals.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

emceng

Postby emceng » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:27 pm UTC

I was on a walk in a nature preserve or wildlife area. It was sunny and hot, and the area had tan grass. I went off the path to the right, and looked up close at something. When walking back to the path I saw a rabbit on a log ducking out of sight. I continued down the path, then heard a noise - and noticed that there was a large male lion was behind some grass. Then I turned and saw more - a number of female lions, and another male. I started moving away slowly, and they got up and started following. I got close to the entrance of the park or preserve which was in this tower, with fenced walls and a ramp up. I got close and started running. I got into the ramp, and into a fenced area, and ran up to a door with a latch. One of the females nearly got me, but I pushed her away from the door, got inside and latched the door.

Yeah, waking up from a dream about being chased by lions is not fun.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:50 am UTC

I only have a vague memory of my dream from last night, but I know I was watching an episode of The Transformers in it (it seemed to be pre-movie except that Blaster had at least one cassette). Then I read the script for the episode, which had some parts which weren't in the episode, like Soundwave saying "Doesn't anyone here have any catchphrases?"
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)
----

cplns

Postby cplns » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:25 am UTC

I dreamt I was out in a large, hilly field, and (like a five-year-old) wanted only to roll down all the hills. An old man came to me and said, "Roll down any hill but that one. People won't like it if you roll down that one," and pointed to the largest and therefore more tempting one. I ignored him and climbed it, and found my friend Catherine Koko at the top. I took her front paws in my hands and we rolled down together, and while we were, a giant SUV? Jeep? Something like that came and hit us, rolling perfectly over our hands/paws.

My left hand was "cut off" - somehow, the skin was still there, but the bones and muscles had come out through an incision in my wrist? So I had just a limp bunch of skin. Koko's front paw was gone, but she didn't seem to notice; she just kept walking around all swagger-filled on her stump like she didn't care.

I go home and find my sister, and tell her that we have to go to the hospital to get my hand reattached. She asks me, "But why don't you have a hand?" so I explain the whole story to her to which she replies, "But why don't you have a hand?" No matter what I say, she answers with that question, and never makes a move to go to the hospital with me.

I find my mother and tell her the same thing. She tells me, "Okay, we can go, but I have some things to do first. We need groceries and I need to pick up some cigarettes." (In my mind, I just remember thinking BITCH IS YOU SRS? I HAVE NO HAND.) So I go along with her and, even though the hospital is about two blocks from our house, we end up driving around the city running her errands. Every so often, I would see Koko just walking around outside or in the grocery store (where my mom made a big deal of stealing some candy), still not caring about her missing paw.

After a full day of this, we finally pull into the emergency room. I go up to the desk and explain that I need my hand reattached. The nurse just gives me a funny look and says, "What do you mean? Your hands are both there."

And of course, because this is dream logic, there they were, both nice and intact.

Koyaanisqatsi

Postby Koyaanisqatsi » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:29 pm UTC

Recently, I've been with my cousins for summer vacation, so at the beginning of this one dream, I saw my cousin Melissa, and we were at church, and I went way down the corridor 'cuz I didn't actually want to attend (I often do that).

Then, unrelatedly, we were in some other cousins' house, or maybe it was our old friends. I know it was based on one family we met on vacation and saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs on a projection screen, and there were snacks and torches and s'mores and it was just a very good time. This was all in Real Life.

So, this time, they had some video game console...think it was a 3DSi, but I don't actually know what that is. Somehow, though, it affected their house, and all the walls ceilings and floors were screens, and there was a game with a Sky Whale, and I remember feeling like it was so real, and we were in the sky.

Then we left, and later we were traveling, we were walking across sand dunes. There were oxen there. I was trying to climb this one tall dune, but an ox kept falling on me. It was really hard cuz sand dunes are hard to climb anyway. I also noticed that on the side of that dune, there were tons of holes with oxen in them, far more than those that were wandering. And that's when I thought, "It's just gonna keep falling on me, unless I just don't believe it. This is a dream, so I have to make it stop falling on me, through power of will." That's when I woke up.

ashgen

Postby ashgen » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:16 pm UTC

Last night I dreamt I had an algebra test but hadn't studied anything. There was an equation we had to solve and in a specific method and I had no clue how to do it. So I solved it the regular way. Woke up horrified :shock:

emceng

Postby emceng » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:33 pm UTC

Was at a work event or something, and there was concern over a terrorist bombing, or maybe a poisoning or something. And one coworker was at home nearby, and I needed to warn him. He lived in this big old building, dark wood paneling, old square staircase, etc. I needed to sneak up to his apartment. Also for some reason I was wearing a towel, or had gotten wet somehow.

drkslvr

Postby drkslvr » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:50 pm UTC

I dreamed I was cuddling my partner. Coincidentally, I woke up and was cuddling my partner. :)
Help a paralyzed kitten get surgery! Fundly.com/Help-Link-Walk-Again
Like Link's page for photos and updates on his status: Facebook.com/HelpLinkWalkAgain

teenidle

Postby teenidle » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:28 pm UTC

I...robbed a McDonalds and killed two kids. Because my grandpa told me to do so. Actually I don't remember the robbing or killing, only the part where I had two bodies in the trunk of my car and was preparing to drive away, and there was a police car and I was wondering whether they were after me but they weren't.

Jave D
chavey-dee

Postby Jave D » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:11 am UTC

One dream was about trying to drive a car up a very steep slope, not even a road, just a bare rock sorta turned into a shallow river in the rain. I've had this and similar dreams more than once lately. Always trying to drive a car nearly vertical, and it's always frightening, usually impossible, sometimes disastrous. I wonder what this means. Probably something to do with this pervading feeling I have of being stuck in all areas of my life, of trying to make an impossible and foolish ascent, and constantly failing. What else could it mean? Other than I have a generally superstitious fear of and loathing for cars in general, and my own in particular.

emceng

Postby emceng » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:59 pm UTC

Had lots, but just remember the end - I was looking at Star Wars toys, and noticed how one that is from The Empire Strikes Back with Vader connected to this other set on the forest moon of Endor.

emceng

Postby emceng » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:36 pm UTC

Shit, wish I'd remembered to post earlier, forgotten most of it now.

I was discussing or reading about Shakespeare, and how he had all these things in Romeo and Juliet, like hidden things for interpretation, cannot for ht elife of me think of the right word. But anyway, what I was reading/being told said that R&J has a big thing about pointed objects or daggers. Then listed examples, everyone having swords, some non-sword stuff, then how Tibalt and such were stabbed. The final comment and wrap up was that Romeo's nose was very pointed.

Second part, similar thing with Inception. like I was in the movie, and told parts of how there were hidden messages and such. And one part I remember, going into a room, and there was a woman on thing like a duvet with a sagging mattress in the middle of the room. Think she was a grandmother. Had to hide in that room for a while.

Sheikh al-Majaneen

Postby Sheikh al-Majaneen » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:37 am UTC

I dreamt that I had to go to the bathroom...so I sat on the toilet, and took a shit so large that I filled up the toilet bowl, nearly to the top. I started worrying about how I was going to dispose of all of that, and realized the most effective way possible: to wake up.

I knew instantly upon waking that this was the kind of dream that my brother would want to hear about. His answer: "how many courics?"

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:57 am UTC

I dreamt I was hanging out with my childhood best friend, only his facial structure had changed quite a bit - he now looked like Lee Mack.

I... I wasn't okay with this, neither in the dream or out of it.
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:I believe that everything can and must be joked about.
Hawknc wrote:I like to think that he hasn't left, he's just finally completed his foe list.

Jave D
chavey-dee

Postby Jave D » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:27 pm UTC

Alone in my grandparents' house. Looking to set it on fire.

emceng

Postby emceng » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:50 pm UTC

A co-worker was having an affair, and had some nude pics that somehow were in a magazine. I was getting rid of the magazine, along with a few others, by throwing them in a river, right along the bank where there was a muddy beach. This guy in a raft or canoe came by, and wanted the magazines, because he was going away, maybe to Alaska. I threw the nude pics magazine to him, flat like a discus, and he caught it - the magazine was thick and tough like national geographic. I tried throwing another magazine to him, but they were loosely bound, more like The Economist, and just flapped in the wind then fell in the water.

Tomlidich the second

Postby Tomlidich the second » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:59 pm UTC

nightmares about my former friends controlling me, hunting me down, etc. not fun.
also some brief stints in the OR.

cplns

Postby cplns » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:02 pm UTC

Dreamt I hired a demolition/interior design team to redesign my bedroom. Had fun with them destroying everything - tearing down walls and shelves, hitting and pounding and tearing down. And when everything was done being demoed, the head guy said, "Welp, that's all you can afford. Byeeee." And they all walked out leaving me in a pile of rubble.

emceng

Postby emceng » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm UTC

I was in the bathroom at my friend Darla's cabin. I could hear her mom upstairs talking to my mom. I finished using the toilet, and there was no toilet paper. I saw that there was a sponge paint brush sitting nearby. It was covered in green paint, but the paint was dry. I decided that I would rip off a piece of the back side of the sponge, and use that for toilet paper.

Himself

Postby Himself » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:20 pm UTC

I dreamed last night that I was a pegasus pony. I wanted to fly away to do something (I can't remember what) but Snape and a Wikipedia editor wouldn't let me.
"Looking me am a civilization person"
-Ratio Tile

tms

Postby tms » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:42 pm UTC

I dreamt that I was sleeping on my back and opened my eyes, but my brain was in overdrive so I could hear my breathing as a very low rumble. I then tried to move my left hand which was on my chest, and it started moving very slowly. Then it accelereted, I came to with my eyes still opened and realized this was sleep paralysis. :mrgreen:
- No, son. I said 'duck'.
- Duck duck duck duck! Duck duck duck duck!

Tomlidich the second

Postby Tomlidich the second » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:09 pm UTC

had a nice break from my usual nightmares about the operating room, spiders, and horrible people i used to know.

was all cuddled up next to a girl im seeing, and then woke up to my alarm.

some mornings i really wish i could turn off my alarm mid dream. some form of brain interface or something.

Link

Postby Link » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:16 pm UTC

So, video game dream. I'm posting it here because I found it pretty damn awesome and I'll probably forget about it if I don't write it down.

Basically, you have a Zelda-style game with a huge water level. During this level, your screen starts to look as if there's condensation building on it, which gets worse as you progress through the level. Eventually, you get to a massive room with a huge hole in the middle of the floor. You move forward a few steps, and suddenly the condensation on your screen rushes to the centre, forms a drop, and flies right off the screen and into the hole. A moment later, you hear a deafening, roaring rumble below you, and a mighty column of water shoots up through the hole. At this moment, the boss fight starts; a boss who, as it happens, controls every last drop of water you encountered in the level.

Fire Brns

Postby Fire Brns » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:07 am UTC

Last night I dreamt for the first time in months. Overnight thunderstorm for the first time in month as wells. Correlation?

Anyway my dream was a buddy cop show called Cass and the Mustache. Featuring Castiel from supernatural and and an actor I cannot place my finger on. Funnily enough I had made up the name of the show a week or so ago to make a joke about buddy cop shows.

It starts like any supernatural episode complete with "previously on" which explained why cass was a detective for the NYPD. I can't remember the second half of it but they were investigating "bloody mary" and I was observing the whole thing like I was the camera.
Pfhorrest wrote:As someone who is not easily offended, I don't really mind anything in this conversation.
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:It was the Renaissance. Everyone was Italian.

emceng

Postby emceng » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:13 pm UTC

I dreamed that I was playing Dead Space, but was actually in the game. Except it was on a planet. It was dark, and I was walking down a hallway of corrugated sheet metal. At some point, I was standing on a raised platform, kind of like part of a billboard on one side, and I realized I needed to jump to another part, over the path. I also saw something like a brain in a helmet walking around, and shot it from up above. Maybe shot other things.

I jumped across, then climbed down, and was on the outside of the corrugated area. There were a few feet on the outside, between the metal and a very dark lake. I walked around towards a save point. I went to save because I needed to go(think I actually realized I needed to get up for work). For some reason I didn't, and delayed. Then saw a bad guy. Tried to get away from it so I could save and quit the game, but it wouldn't let me(couldn't save with an enemy nearby). Finally got to a point where I was backed up against the metal wall and the lake. Saw two other monsters nearby. Jumped in the lake, and they did too to try and get to me. I swam around them and think I climbed out of the lake.
Last edited by emceng on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:30 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

FierceContinent

Postby FierceContinent » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:35 pm UTC

there's a LOT of diversity here
The greatest Science Hero is almost certainly Norman Borlaug. His selectively bred crops have saved many, many people from starvation.
Just to be clear, the number of lives Norman Borlaug is credited with saving is in the BILLIONS.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ScienceHero

Jave D
chavey-dee

Postby Jave D » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:47 pm UTC

I was at work, but in addition to cashiering the cashiers were judges. A guy came up and angrily explained the charges of some other guy being a dick. I moved to dismiss the case on the basis that being a dick was not an allegation of criminal wrongdoing, the motion passed.

cplns

Postby cplns » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:16 pm UTC

A friend saw my bedroom and called the cops on me. A SWAT team stormed in and confiscated my entire yarn stash. I immediately turned to selling drugs to build up my yarn collection again. I became some sort of crime lord nicknamed the Mother Crafter.

...I've been crocheting a lot lately.

Tomlidich the second

Postby Tomlidich the second » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:42 pm UTC

back to my usual bout of nightmares. don't remember exact details, but there was definite surgery, with spiders coming out of me, former friends, and distant enemies bullying me and undermining my confidence, and other uncomfortable weirdness. bleh.

Return to “General”