[SAFESPACE] Woman Thread - All Things Women. Period.

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

DJorgensen

Re: [SAFESPACE] Woman Thread-The thread that gives (every month)

Postby DJorgensen » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:15 am UTC

StrengthInFaith wrote:Hi y'all. This is my first foray into the woman thread :oops: :)

I wanted to ask: Do you have any fashion advice for tall girls? Any tips about shirts, pants, shoes, hairstyles, accessories, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

You know, really I have a friend who is 6'8" and generally has to shop at tall girls stores. That said she wears just about the same as anyone else and looks just as good.
Just take a girlfriend that you are comfortable with shopping to a second hand store and try things on to find out what you are comfortable with and what you like and don't like. It is a long process of trial and error, but eventually you get it down :)

sophyturtle wrote:In my book, rules are sort of for breaking.

Also, I feel like magic. Spoiler for long, maybe TMI, and off topic.
Spoiler:
I was supposed to start Shark Week on Thursday (according to the internet that tracks it) but Friday I was going to be sleeping at my man crush's house. I think I somehow managed to will it into not coming. Then I sort of kept my kegals tight for like, the entire time i was there. I realized this when I relaxed a bit just before we showered Saturday morning and a little blood trickled down my leg. I sort of pulled up again and had no more blood activity until I went to put my Keeper in.
Which makes me wonder. Was I magical and somehow mixed will and muscle control into delaying the blood flow for a day or so? Or was Shark Week just awesome and somehow knew to hold back and be a little farther back (which it does sometimes). The magic for me is that there was sex. Lots. Just about all night. With me on top for a bit. That was Oh me yarm wonderful. All without any red mess. And no night time staining someone else's sheets embarrassment. I did forgo morning sex with the fear I would be pushing my luck.
The only reason I think there might be any sort of muscle bits on my part is I also had to pee since the night before, but did not until after the shower the next morning. (I know this is bad for me, and I know he knows women pee. It was much more I did not want to stop being with him long enough to go to the bathroom. Which is silly, but that is why I call this a crush.) If I could hold my bladder, maybe i sort of held my uterus. Have others had any experience with this?

hmm rules, yeah I was born to break those too...

as for the spoiler
Spoiler:
I've found sex on a full bladder to be quite different that on an empty one. I tend to really not go to the washroom enough (and I am really talking about forgetting to go for 18 hours at a time kinda thing). Anyway with holding your PC muscles (with your bladder), you may very well have helped to hold it in. I can imagine that it would hold everything a bit more tightly really. Unfortunately being who I am, I can't speak from experience from that side of things. As for sex while on Shark Week, well that's what a towel underneath is for - that or dark sheets. I see no real problem with it - especially if you are showering the next day anyway.
trap: a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.

sophyturtle
I'll go put my shirt back on for this kind of shock. No I won't. I'll get my purse.

Postby sophyturtle » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:09 am UTC

One thing that I think I planned well: sheets.
When I bought sheets for my new bed (I went normal twin to full space foam with a pillow top. Oh me yarm) I bought dark brown 600 thread count sheets and a brown and blue blanket. Not only comfortable, but hard to stain with sexy times or shark week.

I am also not tall, but I guess it would vary...
I want to get to a place where I am neither conforming nor rebelling but simply being.

DJorgensen

Postby DJorgensen » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:33 am UTC

hee~ I just got a new pillowtop queen + canopy bed frame last fall (from a futon with a twin mattress on top), and made sure to get brown 600 thread count sheets (Egyptian cotton sophy?), as well as a set of red satin sheets and black satin sheets (cause I am soooo gothy yus). My family bought me beige sheets that I've honestly yet to open. As for on top, I've got a black and red quilt that usually goes on top, else its a brown comforter :)

PictureSarah
Secretary of Penile Nomenclature

Postby PictureSarah » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:44 am UTC

Yep, last few sets of sheets:
Current: Dark red cotton
Previous: Dark purple beechwood sateen
Before that: Dark red beechwood jersey knit.

Sheets that cannot be noticeably stained by girlweek sexytimes (or nighttime leakage) are a good thing.
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for."

parkaboy
who dwells between the borders of time

Postby parkaboy » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 am UTC

back a page or so: jeans. I'm usually a straight-leg or bootcut kind of girl myself, due to the fact that i have wide hips, curvy legs and tiny freakin' ankles. However, despite my insecurity regarding my mid-section, I tried on on skinny jeans.

Holy hell, where have these been all my life? The only problem is because I wear a 12 - 16 (depending on brand and cut) they always scrunch at my ankles. I've only actually bought one pair because I'm still easing into the idea of people being able to see my body shape, and they are long capris, but I adore them with all my heart. I will have more.

Now bell bottoms just make me feel larger than I am. Balloonish, even.

On this page: I've wished a period late once, and early once for that exact same reason. I think, sometimes, our bodies know that we need a break once in a while and do listen to us.

Back in our day we had to walk uphill both ways through the snow on fire without feet to get fucking terrible relationship advice from disinterested and socially maladjusted nerds. Belial

crowey
That's DOCTOR Crowey, to you

Postby crowey » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:47 am UTC

sophyturtle wrote:Also, I feel like magic. Spoiler for long, maybe TMI, and off topic.
Spoiler:
I was supposed to start Shark Week on Thursday (according to the internet that tracks it) but Friday I was going to be sleeping at my man crush's house. I think I somehow managed to will it into not coming. Then I sort of kept my kegals tight for like, the entire time i was there. I realized this when I relaxed a bit just before we showered Saturday morning and a little blood trickled down my leg. I sort of pulled up again and had no more blood activity until I went to put my Keeper in.
Which makes me wonder. Was I magical and somehow mixed will and muscle control into delaying the blood flow for a day or so? Or was Shark Week just awesome and somehow knew to hold back and be a little farther back (which it does sometimes). The magic for me is that there was sex. Lots. Just about all night. With me on top for a bit. That was Oh me yarm wonderful. All without any red mess. And no night time staining someone else's sheets embarrassment. I did forgo morning sex with the fear I would be pushing my luck.
The only reason I think there might be any sort of muscle bits on my part is I also had to pee since the night before, but did not until after the shower the next morning. (I know this is bad for me, and I know he knows women pee. It was much more I did not want to stop being with him long enough to go to the bathroom. Which is silly, but that is why I call this a crush.) If I could hold my bladder, maybe i sort of held my uterus. Have others had any experience with this?

I for one welcome our new turtle overlords.
Seriously, that's impressive. :mrgreen:

tall girls fashion.... I'm 6 foot and I struggle to find jeans that are long enough. Apart from that I just shop in regular shops.
Presumably you have very long legs, take advantage of that, a lot of women would kill for legs that go on for ever. :mrgreen:

obituary

Postby obituary » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:33 am UTC

Ugh, I woke up this morning to a lovely red zit right on the flume thing under my nose. like, right in between the ridge.. part.

Of all the places. >_<
hey. i like you. <3.

crowey

Postby crowey » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:23 am UTC

me too! It's called the philtrum, by the way :wink:

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:05 pm UTC

Speaking of, what do you all do for pimples? I always get them bad the week before shark week. My whole face breaks out. Makes me look like I'm 15 or something. I do know I should probably go to the doc and get a prescription because none of the facewash stuff or anything works (sialic acid doesn't touch it). Any hints/tips/tricks?
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

Hyphe

Postby Hyphe » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:19 pm UTC

I pick mine. I can't help it... :cry:

Toothpaste works, amazingly - the longer you leave it on the more of an effect it'll have, but wandering around all day with white splodges on your face will probably look worse. :P

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:21 pm UTC

Sungura wrote:Any hints/tips/tricks?
Best I can offer is: if you put a dab of tea-tree oil on it [it will sting] and leave it overnight, it will either be reduced or even gone in the morning.

Alternately, it could be that you get cravings for sweet foods and stuff when Sharkweek is getting near, and it could be that a change in diet is making you break out? I know if I eat too many pre-packed meals in a week my skin goes to hell in a handbasket.

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:08 pm UTC

Hmmm teatree oil. They would have that at a place like Whole Foods, probably?

As for diet....I don't really notice a change. Like the first day of shark week I usually crave dark chocolate, but I'll just a eat a few of the little Dove dark chocolate squares. And dark chocolate is pretty good for you actually. That's the only thing I notice about a diet difference. If anything, I feel sick and don't want to eat so I don't eat much. And I'll be thirsty and so I'll tend to drink a lot of water and OJ. Does that help at all?
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq

SDIX
is afraid of bananas

Postby SDIX » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:13 pm UTC

I can get it at walmart in the first aid supplies. I LOVE TTO! It is awesome for lots of stuff! Bug bites, cold sores, and I kinda like the smell.

My whine: apparently I am not only allergic to spermicide, but I must be allergic to something else in condoms... or at least sensitive to them. Every time I use one, I get the itchies or like a yeast infection. I used one last weekend and spent all week in torment because of it. I am wondering what other options there are. I know there are lambskin, but I don't trust those.
Bah, I think I'm just going to ward off sex for a while, it has been somewhat unfulfilling lately anyway.(#1 sign for me that I am depressed, no sex drive, sigh)

natraj

Postby natraj » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:40 pm UTC

SDIX wrote:My whine: apparently I am not only allergic to spermicide, but I must be allergic to something else in condoms... or at least sensitive to them. Every time I use one, I get the itchies or like a yeast infection. I used one last weekend and spent all week in torment because of it. I am wondering what other options there are. I know there are lambskin, but I don't trust those.
Bah, I think I'm just going to ward off sex for a while, it has been somewhat unfulfilling lately anyway.(#1 sign for me that I am depressed, no sex drive, sigh)

I have the same problem; I have very mild latex sensitivity and I totally used to think that sex was just this terrible itchy thing that was miserable and then I realized no, that's just latex condoms.

Also since I'm vegan I wouldn't use the lambskin ones anyway, but there are vegan non-latex condoms too! So maybe those would be good for you as well:
http://www.veganessentials.com/catalog/ ... 3-pack.htm
You want to know the future, love? Then wait:
I'll answer your impatient questions. Still --
They'll call it chance, or luck, or call it Fate,
The cards and stars that tumble as they will.

pronouns: they or he

H.E.L.e.N.
Cheesy-tuna-bacon-pickle?

Postby H.E.L.e.N. » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:41 pm UTC

You can also find non-latex non-lambskin condoms in a typical drugstore. Durex Avanti is one kind. Also, the female condom is polyurethane, not latex.

I think my latex sensitivity varies, which is bogus. I had pretty much figured it was some brands and not others.

DJorgensen

Postby DJorgensen » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:56 pm UTC

I find that chocolate causes me to break out even after only a small amount. I only like dark chocolate too...
Same goes for eating a copious amount of chips.

I really don't get zits anymore though. It's weird my diet changed when I moved away from my parents and I cleared right up. I thought that I'd get some from being on hormones, but again my face is just as clear as ever.
My mother on the other hand had really bad acne. She still has difficulties with it.

abitha

Postby abitha » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:25 pm UTC

We were taught in dermatology that there's not actually a whole lot of evidence to link getting spots to eating chocolate/fatty foods etc. Obviously if you notice a really clear pattern for yourself (like DJorgensen described) that's different, and I guess it could be worth cutting out certain foods for a short time to see if it makes a difference, but for most people it won't - a lot of it seems to be down to genetics and hormones.

Also, you said yourself that you should see your doctor, and if the spots are bothering you a lot then i'm inclined to agree - there are heaps of things you can get prescribed (topical tetracyclines (antibiotics) would likely be the place to start, depending on how bad the spots are) and some of them can make a huge difference. I too am a fan of tea-tree oil, but i only get the odd spot here and there - if, as you say, you're breaking out all over your face, you probably want something a bit stronger, and that's where your doctor can help.

(NB i don't want to sound like i'm trying to 'medicalise' acne - it's a very common thing and not everyone needs to be on drugs to sort it out - but if it's severe, or even if it's not but the person is really bothered by it, the drugs are a good thing!)

sophyturtle
I'll go put my shirt back on for this kind of shock. No I won't. I'll get my purse.

Postby sophyturtle » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:35 pm UTC

I pop zits because I cannot help it, but then I put some triple anti-biotic ointment on it. You can get it in any pharmacy and it helps fight the infection in the pore without drying out your skin like the acid will. Also, it pretends to speed healing time, and I pretend it does too, so I think it also decreases the time there is redness on my face. And since I pick them till they bleed, it helps quite a bit.

Unrelated, I am very tempted to add crowey to my sig...
I want to get to a place where I am neither conforming nor rebelling but simply being.

crowey

Postby crowey » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:56 pm UTC

I pick at spots something awful. I've found that coldsore cream helps the scabs heal quicker and I assume there's some kind of antiseptic in there too... I've also heard that piles cream (preparation H etc) is good for getting rid of spots, but I've never tried it.

Magic Smoothie

Postby Magic Smoothie » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:16 pm UTC

I'm on minocycline and Retin-A for my acne, plus I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub with salicylic acid and then moisturize to discourage further oil production. My forehead used to be a big red patch and my chin was pretty blotchy too, but the Retin-A especially has cleared it up a lot. My back (and chest, even) on the other hand...

And Re: Jeans- I'm really happy with my proportions; I think my legs are a reasonable length for my height and waist (I wear a 0, by the way)... SO WHY IS IT SO FREAKIN' IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO FIND PANTS? Everything is either four inches too long (but fits at the waist) or about the right length but much too wide. Or they aren't as tight as I'd like or just don't suit me for some reason or another. I have the most luck at Plato's closet.

In other news, thrift stores ftw. Yesterday I found a really pretty pink patterned skirt and another white one with cutwork lace that I'm going to dye blue. I was really looking for dresses, but whoever made the only two that weren't hideous seems to expect girls who are MY size to have DDs.
The Smoothie has started blogging. OH NO.

Delalyra

Postby Delalyra » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:22 pm UTC

Sungura wrote:Hmmm teatree oil. They would have that at a place like Whole Foods, probably?

I'd imagine they have it at Whole Foods, but I know the carry it at Trader Joe's and Shaw's, with TJ's having the best price, I'm sure.
you may remember me from 2008 or 2009. I left for a while. I'm now sporadically back. I tumble here.

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:30 pm UTC

Delalyra wrote:
Sungura wrote:Hmmm teatree oil. They would have that at a place like Whole Foods, probably?

I'd imagine they have it at Whole Foods, but I know the carry it at Trader Joe's and Shaw's, with TJ's having the best price, I'm sure.
OH! I have a local Trader Joe's! I shall look there. Thanks!

obituary

Postby obituary » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:11 pm UTC

I also use toothpaste :) It works pretty well for me..

I pick at mine too but that seems to make them go away faster once the crud inside (ewww) goes away...
hey. i like you. <3.

Spacemilk

Postby Spacemilk » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:27 pm UTC

*deep breath* I know this is gross but . . . I like to pop zits. It's very satisfying for me. Also disgusting. It's a very bad habit, but I can't stand to see an unpopped zit on my face and I feel so much better when I do pop it. Sometimes I can prevent myself from popping one by putting something on it (not makeup), usually that white Proactiv mask stuff (forget what it's called). I will have to give the tea tree oil a try.

And I'm also weird in that my complexion actually gets better as Shark Week progresses. The rest of the month, however . . .
milk from space is good for you!

cephalopod9

Postby cephalopod9 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:57 pm UTC

sophyturtle wrote:I pop zits because I cannot help it, but then I put some triple anti-biotic ointment on it. You can get it in any pharmacy and it helps fight the infection in the pore without drying out your skin like the acid will. Also, it pretends to speed healing time, and I pretend it does too, so I think it also decreases the time there is redness on my face. And since I pick them till they bleed, it helps quite a bit.

I do that too. I think the vaseline/petroleum jelly in that is good for the skin, and some of the antibiotic stuff in there might help with swelling or whatever.

obituary

Postby obituary » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:04 pm UTC

This is not really only for women but I <3 this thread so: I got my braces off today! Huzzah!
hey. i like you. <3.

Isotope_238

Postby Isotope_238 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:05 pm UTC

obituary, I'm so envious right now. I get my braces off in approximately two years. Woohoo! They've been on for over a month, and I still cannot chew, because my teeth physically do not come close enough to even dent my food. Is that normal? I'd ask my doctor, but I don't think he knows what he's talking about, and I don't trust him anyway.

crowey

Postby crowey » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:40 pm UTC

yay for obituary! I couldn't stop grinning when I got mine taken off :mrgreen:

Isotope, that doesn't sound right to me, how are the braces stopping you closing your jaw?

Clever Lisbeth

Postby Clever Lisbeth » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:24 pm UTC

Another fan of tea tree oil for me -- the face wash I got from the Body Shop did as much for me as Proactiv did. Cheaper, too. (Hormonal BC did the rest of the acne-clearing work so it's easier for me to not look fifteen.) I also was able to get a bottle of the pure stuff from GNC, though I'm not using it for facial purposes.

Cytoplasm

Postby Cytoplasm » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:27 pm UTC

I ordered a plush Uterus. :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen: YAY!!!!!
¡No tengo miedo a fantasmas!

Spoiler:
Cytoplasm: I have catoragized some of my family into lolcats.
Felstaff: For a drudging Thursday afternoon, that level of cuteness has really made my day. Can... Can I keep you?

Felstaff wrote:
Cytoplasm wrote:shannonigans

<3

obituary

Postby obituary » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:09 am UTC

I am gonna try the tea tree oil! I will tell you how it goes. =p
hey. i like you. <3.

Sungura

Postby Sungura » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:24 am UTC

i just got the tea tree oil and using it tonight. How often do you put it on? Once a day?

Carnildo

Postby Carnildo » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:41 am UTC

Magic Smoothie wrote:And Re: Jeans- I'm really happy with my proportions; I think my legs are a reasonable length for my height and waist (I wear a 0, by the way)... SO WHY IS IT SO FREAKIN' IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO FIND PANTS?

Something that's been bothering me since I started following this discussion: are women's pants really measured using a single dimensionless number? Men's are measured by two numbers (waist length and inseam length, both in inches/centimeters), and really could use a third (hip size) to describe what size they are.

poxic
Eloquently Prismatic

Postby poxic » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:50 am UTC

Yes. Yes, all manner of possible womanly shape is reduced to a single. Freaking. Number.

I can't wear Gap pants. I have to buy a much-too-large size to fit my thighs, but then the waist is several inches too big. If I fit the waist, I can't get my legs into the damn things. I once bought a pair anyway, since they were cheap enough to have them altered to fit the waist. The alteration didn't take enough in, so I had to use a belt. Then I lost a lot of weight and now it's like wrapping a burlap sack around myself. Ima throw them out now that they have coffee stains to boot.

I'm picking on the Gap because they're the ones I've most recently identified as "do not fit me". Anytime I go looking for trousers, though, I end up with a long, awful slog through a half-dozen different brands before I find one (usually expensive) that fits me well. Most of the time, I just give up and go for "close enough with a belt". And I'm not even particularly curvy.

Women of the world, unite and revolt! It's bloody time that manufacturers gave us MEASUREMENTS, not single bloody numbers! I want to walk into a store and buy a pair of slacks with my waist, my hips, and my legs all happy with what they got. DOWN WITH THE TYRANNY OF SINGLE-NUMBER SIZES!!!

...'scuse. I'll be better in a bit.
The Supreme Ethical Rule: Act so as to elicit the best in others and thereby in thyself.
- Felix Adler, professor, lecturer, and reformer (13 Aug 1851-1933)

kellsbells
Queen of Cupcakes

Postby kellsbells » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:25 am UTC

I don't really have all that much trouble buying pants (although now that I think of it, I haven't gone jeans shopping in ages). However, I really despise it when I'm between sizes, or when I get stuck between Short and Regular length. My legs are proportional, but I'm a fairly petite person. It's maddening when the Short ones look like capris but the Regulars would require high heels to not drag. I always thought I was a fairly normal height, but apparently not. :( I guess I'll stick to getting everything hemmed. Or wearing heels. Sigh.
A good pun is its own reword.
L wrote:A day without kells is a day not worth living.

poxic
Eloquently Prismatic

Postby poxic » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:33 am UTC

Exactly. Almost every pair of pants I buy would have to be altered if I want it to fit right. Are we all really that different, or is the problem with manufacturers each picking a single body type to service?

/grumpy girl is grumpy
The Supreme Ethical Rule: Act so as to elicit the best in others and thereby in thyself.

crickets

Postby crickets » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:41 am UTC

I find my pant problem was solved as soon as i started buying pants that sit /above my hips/. My roommate LOVES low-rise pants, and complains endlessly about them not fitting. Cause her hips are toooo big, and they fall down if they're not too tight. And she has this natural muffin-top right on where her pants sit, so she refuses to wear a belt cause it makes it worse...

So yes. I have a body shape that supports really long, flare-legged, high-rise jeans. They can be hard as hell to find, but i've had luck at bluenotes/thriftys and old navy.

I know that i'm probably wearing mom-jeans, but hey. I don't need a belt cause my bum holds up my pants for me... I also love going to the local thrift stores, because i dig the wide-leg pants and they're totally not in style right now... MORE PANTS FOR MEEEEEE. Though, it can get frustrating when you grab five pairs of pants of the same size and the difference in rise/length makes most of them not fit.

*snugs*

I'm rambling! YAY!
SecondTalon wrote:Virtue may be it's own reward, but so are Skittles.

SOSkanesumi ARK

Postby SOSkanesumi ARK » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:05 am UTC

I am incredibily sorry if i am intruding apon sacerd female grounds but I have a question that i would really like a female prospective on.
typical story, i like this girl in my school. well, we are freinds(wev'e been friends for about a moth now) well, i really like her(sorry for the redundancy in this post). we talk on the interblag almost every day, and we eat lunch together sometimes. now, i have been apparently to her a really good friend in the small ammount of time i have known her personally. she said, and i quote, "ur the most awesomest friend i could have", well, i dont know quite how to take this. i dont know if she thinks of me only as a friend, or if she would be willing to give me a chance, ect. ive done some nice things for her, like i let her borrow a bunch of my books, i compliment her art as well as her overall character, i went and got her school work that she missed from being sick with bronchitis and took it over to her house( she invited me in and we played brawl for a while). she does have a boyfriend, but i do not know how stable their relationship is. im not thekind of guy to try to ruin a relationship, how good or bad it si, for my own desires. but i dont know what to do, and its driving me crazy. i dont want to have a wierd relatioship with her,(that happens every time...i always get rejected. kinda sucks...) but i dont want to just give up and submit to being just friends. my question is this, put yourelf in the situatuion of the girl in question, how would you feel if a guy that you haven't known for a long time but is apparently a really good friend to ask you out, knowing you have a boyfriend and whatnot. i just dont want to fuck up....its happened to me too many times in the past, and i really do have legitimate feelings for her. thank you for your time.
Navi> hey luke hows han these days?
<luke> han?
<Navi> solo
* luke facepalms

poxic
Eloquently Prismatic

Postby poxic » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:12 am UTC

SOSkanesumi ARK, try this thread. It's more on topic there, and you're more likely to get advice in that thread.

SOSkanesumi ARK

Postby SOSkanesumi ARK » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:14 am UTC

thank you for your help, i guess im just overstressing this....i dont know...
Navi> hey luke hows han these days?
<luke> han?
<Navi> solo
* luke facepalms

Return to “General”