[SAFESPACE] Woman Thread - All Things Women. Period.

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Re: [SAFESPACE] Woman Thread-The thread that gives (every month)

Postby Sungura » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:28 pm UTC

functionally_stupid wrote:I must confess that I find myself incapable of viewing shirtless men as anything other than shameless, overtly sexual incubi. If they don't want me to view them as slabs of meat, they should dress more conservatively! Like in uniforms - military is so stern, schoolboy is so nostalgic, and some waiter's uniforms are definitely droolworthy. Or a nicely-cut suit, so I can ogle their asses. Or in kilts - mmm, kilts. And hakama and yukata - oh god yes.

Scratch that - men are always going to be tempting sirens to my depraved mind. They should dress so that I can't make out their bodies at all. I mean, the only other option would be for me to stop being an unrepentant pervert, and that's just unreasonable.

[/hahahahahahaaaa, it would be funnier if I weren't actually an unrepentant pervert. Got to stop objectifying men!]

*giggles* this post is awesome
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

Jessica
Jessica, you're a ...

Postby Jessica » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:03 pm UTC

F_S is awesome.

I have little to add to the current conversation... But I do have something to say to the thread at large.

I bought a really awesome dress on friday! I don't have photos of me in said dress, but this is the dress itself
Spoiler:

I'm also worried about my kitty who is at the vet to get fixed. poor Spider. :(
doogly wrote:On a scale of Mr Rogers to Fascism, how mean do you think we're being?
Belial wrote:My goal is to be the best brain infection any of you have ever had.

Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Sungura » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:10 pm UTC

Nice dress!!
"Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?" -Zarq
she/<any gender neutral>/snug

crowey
That's DOCTOR Crowey, to you

Postby crowey » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:02 pm UTC

Ooh, lovely dress, where's it from?

suffer-cait
Yes, that's my perfectly normal house cat, why do you ask?

Postby suffer-cait » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:26 pm UTC

can't wait for pics!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Isotope_238

Postby Isotope_238 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:41 pm UTC

functionally_stupid, I think you won this discussion.

semicharmed

Postby semicharmed » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:30 pm UTC

Jessica wrote:I'm also worried about my kitty who is at the vet to get fixed. poor Spider. :(

Is he the one you posted pictures of hiding under the couch? Or the one in you avatar? Or are they one and the same cat?
I'm sure he'll be fine, in any case — will you have him back today or are they keeping him overnight?
And that dress is gorgeous, where did you get it from? I'm with suffer-cait, here, definitely pictures. Did you get it just because or for something special? Either way, it's an amazing dress.

apricity
almost grown-up but not quite

Postby apricity » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:34 pm UTC

diotimajsh wrote:One of the text responses from that survey said, "Miniskirts make a statement. They offer a promise of a chance to be allowed to see more". And for many people, that is indeed the way they're interpreted, I imagine.
Erghhhh. I hate that. I have long legs so any shortish skirt looks like a miniskirt on me. I love short skirts, but lately I've been gravitating toward longer ones because every single time I wear a short one, one of my friends (usually a straight female!) points out that it's "too short." Even when it completely covers everything (and I always make sure they do). Sigh.

Jessica, that's a gorgeous dress. You should definitely post pictures of yourself in it!
LE4d wrote:have you considered becoming an electron

it takes just a little practice to learn to be
(she/her/hers)

sophyturtle
I'll go put my shirt back on for this kind of shock. No I won't. I'll get my purse.

Postby sophyturtle » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:54 pm UTC

Miniskirts make a statement. They offer a promise of a chance to be allowed to see more
^ Fucked up.
Overdeveloped sense of entitlement.
Narcissistic in thinking the skirt has dick to do with them.
Leads to VB.
Seriously.
I cannot fully express myself until my brain calms the fuck down, so instead I am sharing a little story.

In high school I was sitting on the floor in the back of the band room leaning against a wall reading something. Someone came up and stood next to me, then after a minute or two he said 'I can see down your shirt'. This was not because I was bending over, had a low cut shirt on (it was just a tank top) or anything like that. It was because he was looking down my shirt.
I understand the idea of modesty, and while that is all fine and good I do not dress modestly because I [refer to dress that way but because I want to avoid harassment.
This pisses me off.
I have nice legs. I have really cute skirts that show them off. And I have not worn them in over a year. My mother never told me I could not wear something because I should not be in *blank* type of clothing, but because it would 'make the other girls feel bad'. She knew saying anything else, like I should do what is expected of me by society, would be a fucked up thing to say. What she said is not the best either, but the idea that I should take other women and their feeling into account instead of worrying about society or males is not a horrible way to go (and looking back, I wore stuff in high school that I would need a serious self pep talk to get into now. Oh to have the body of a 16 year old).

I have no idea what I am trying to say, but I am saying stuff I guess.

So Jess, when you have pretty pictures of pretty you in a pretty dress, please share. Cause today is a day when I would like more reasons to smile.
I want to get to a place where I am neither conforming nor rebelling but simply being.

podbaydoor

Postby podbaydoor » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:27 pm UTC

Nice dress! Kind of Audrey Hepburn-ish with the simplicity. *sends good thoughts for your kitty*

functionally_stupid wrote:@doogly: I dunno, I feel obliged. Plus it's a bit awkward when I am incapable of looking at my manfriends in their swimsuits. My respect for them as people meets a dramatic conflict with oh my god I can see their nipples!

Exact reaction to my SO every time we go swimming. I'm sure we're not the first or last couple to fool around behind the waterfall...sometimes I just can't help myself around him if he's shirtless.

Also, shirtless while cooking. Yum.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun
a person who occupies land or property rented from a landlord.

doogly
Dr. The Juggernaut of Touching Himself

Postby doogly » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:29 pm UTC

Except bacon. Just puttin that warning out there.
LE4dGOLEM: What's a Doug?
Noc: A larval Doogly. They grow the tail and stinger upon reaching adulthood.

Keep waggling your butt brows Brothers.
Or; Is that your eye butthairs?

podbaydoor

Postby podbaydoor » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:37 pm UTC

No no, he's cooked bacon while shirtless. Now, cooking bacon while naked, that's a whole different ballgame.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
a principle or belief, esp. one of the main principles of a religion or philosophy : the tenets of classical liberalism.
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun

crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby crucialityfactor » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:41 pm UTC

doogly wrote:Except bacon. Just puttin that warning out there.

I made that mistake once...and only once.

parkaboy
who dwells between the borders of time

Postby parkaboy » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:11 pm UTC

once you get the hang of cooking bacon, you can do it wearing anything. I've contemplated cooking bacon blindfolded... cook by scent and sound. Hear that "pop!"? Its time to turn the bacon and shuffle it over a little bit. Oh Noes! Is that burning I smell? ABORT ABORT! THROW THE PAN OUT THE WINDOW. NO, NO OPEN THE WINDOW FIRST OH SWEET JESUS! BACON GREASE EVERYWHERE IT BUUUUUUUUUURNS!!! AUUUUGH! AUUUUUUUUUGH!

oh, this is the woman thread isn't it? A place of good ideas and sensible advice. Here's some: wear clothes, but not a blindfold, when cooking anything in grease. The only reason I don't don long-sleeved things is I LIKE my sleeves more than I like my epidermis. Which brings me to skin care.

Lotions! I'm psycho about sunblock and have found the Neutrogena spf 80 is pretty rocking and i can even wear it on my face without breaking out. The rest of the time though, when I'm not in the sun, I use the Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter lotion and it works realllllllly well. Except for my feet and hands which I am really rough on. Anyone have any good lotions for tough spots like that? The less greasy the better.

Back in our day we had to walk uphill both ways through the snow on fire without feet to get fucking terrible relationship advice from disinterested and socially maladjusted nerds. Belial

tin
Foxy McAwesomesworth

Postby tin » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:12 pm UTC

I am in agreement that men topless whilst doing chores is a hot thing to witness. Especially if they pour water over themselves after a hot day cutting the hedge and then turn to look at me with a smouldering look in their eyes...*cough*

Also! That dress is really lovely, Jess. Nice and classic. Pictures pretty please!

Regarding the survey about women's clothing: Again, everyone has eloquently mentioned how I feel about this subject and at the moment, I can only boil my thoughts down to this: that survey pisses me off. It's taken me a while to get to a confidence stage where I feel I can dress however the hell I want and attitudes like those in the survey are the reason why. I still falter now and again but I realise that dressing how I want to - short skirts or not- makes me feel like I can take on the world.

So, in conclusion, i'm going to buy those hotpants I saw in H&M the other day. My arse deserves them.
i dare you to take me on...

podbaydoor

Postby podbaydoor » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:26 pm UTC

tin wrote:I am in agreement that men topless whilst doing chores is a hot thing to witness. Especially if they pour water over themselves after a hot day cutting the hedge and then turn to look at me with a smouldering look in their eyes...*cough*

The one redeeming scene in the bloatfest that was the movie "Australia" was the scene where shirtless Hugh Jackman, playing a drover, pours water all over himself while standing in flickering firelight that gently caresses his skin with a bronze glow, and Nicole Kidman's eyes glaze over and she drools a bit. Oh, wait, that was me. (...And my boyfriend).

tin wrote:So, in conclusion, i'm going to buy those hotpants I saw in H&M the other day. My arse deserves them.

Yes. Exactly. Don't forget to post pictures.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun

Virtual_Aardvark

Postby Virtual_Aardvark » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:20 pm UTC

I've been avoiding miniskirts for a while for the same reason. Except at Pride where I wore a REALLY short skirt. I was also carrying a sign that said "Single lesbian looking for same" so I think the skirt was a good idea. I really love being a lipstick lesbian. I get to be pretty and stuff.

Its kinda funny. When I was thirteen I first tried on short shorts that I made out of jeans and got really worried when my mom came home early. She turned to me and said "We should buy you some real ones, you have nice legs." Part of it was that she was emotionally abused as child and her mom's main tool was my mom's weight, which in retrospect wasn't actually that bad.
"imaginary gardens with real toads in them"
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:An actual cloud... full of lesbians.

blue_eyedspacemonkey

Postby blue_eyedspacemonkey » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:24 pm UTC

I've only jsut got up the courage to wear what I want, that includes shorts and skirts, especially short ones. I've finally brought myself a short skirt to wear on a night out, and if that goes well, I may try and buy some ones for more casual wear, once I've sorted what to wear with what.

I love that dress, Jessica, it is stunning. Pictures plz :)
"Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes"

So. Twitter

Cytoplasm

Postby Cytoplasm » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:32 pm UTC

I am having lots of random cravings!! Well, more so it seems like a random time to be craving.. I want chocolate, rumaki, and a taco, and ice cream and pocky and celery..

But I can't eat all what I want because the pill made me gain weight.. :(
¡No tengo miedo a fantasmas!

Spoiler:
Cytoplasm: I have catoragized some of my family into lolcats.
Felstaff: For a drudging Thursday afternoon, that level of cuteness has really made my day. Can... Can I keep you?

Felstaff wrote:
Cytoplasm wrote:shannonigans

<3

crickets

Postby crickets » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:58 pm UTC

parkaboy wrote:
Lotions! I'm psycho about sunblock and have found the Neutrogena spf 80 is pretty rocking and i can even wear it on my face without breaking out. The rest of the time though, when I'm not in the sun, I use the Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter lotion and it works realllllllly well. Except for my feet and hands which I am really rough on. Anyone have any good lotions for tough spots like that? The less greasy the better.

I've had decent luck with Herbacin or glysomed for hands, both of which you can usually get in the drugstore. I work in a kitchen so my hands are always dry, and that helps. Lush has some awesome products (like lemony flutter and handy gurugu), but that may not be your style.
SecondTalon wrote:Virtue may be it's own reward, but so are Skittles.

Virtual_Aardvark

Postby Virtual_Aardvark » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:18 pm UTC

What I do is use one of those rough thingies that take dead skin off specifically on your feet, do that for about fifteen minutes then use coco butter and really work it in. Sometimes the rough thingie works better in the shower while your feet are wet. It only sort of works for me because I avoid shoes whenever possible even when walking several miles over hot concrete. But it works very well for a friend of mine who is less rough on her feet. She takes pride in having every inch of her skin ridiculously soft and her feet are a constant source of irritation even with the thingy and the cocoa butter. I think she might do something else for when she wears strappy heels, but I'm not sure. It might just be a really expensive pedi.

semicharmed

Postby semicharmed » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:56 pm UTC

@parka: when I was working in the pool last summer, teaching, I splurged at the Whole Foods for a bottle of Alba, the unscented, I believe. It's really lite and non-greasy, and it also adsorbs quickly. And doesn't feel like it's sweat off immediately. On the pricier side, especially when compared to the 365 (Whole Foods's store brand) that's my standard — I think I paid $17 for 32 oz. as opposed to $4, but it works.
It kept my skin from being constantly itchy & dry & uncomfortable from the pool water. It also makes a realllly nice massage lotion.
And the chlorine in the pools was absurdly high, sometimes, high enough for your skin to still smell like it after a shower and hard scrubbing. And on one or two occasions*, high enough for it to burn off all my arm hair, not just the baby-fine stuff. Granted, I was spending between 6-8 hours/day in the water, but for all my body hair to disappear is some serious chlorination.

*Spoiler'd for gross:
Spoiler:
We had more than a few accidents last summer. Blueberries are not friendly to most kid's digestive systems, apparently.
And post-accident protocol involved jacking up the chlorine levels and testing for bacterial levels. And lots of skimming, and then filter-cleaning.

Alder

Postby Alder » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:03 pm UTC

Jessica wrote:I bought a really awesome dress on friday! I don't have photos of me in said dress, but this is the dress itself
Spoiler:

That. Is. Beautiful. The wee sweetheart neckline, and the blue bits.

I'd be really jealous if I hadn't bought myself a dress yesterday... :oops:
Plasma Man wrote:I might have to get rid of some of my breadbins.

Kulantan wrote:I feel a great disturbance in the Fora, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and then kinda trailed off to a grumble.

Hyphe

Postby Hyphe » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:37 pm UTC

Erm.... While functionally_stupid is indeed awesome that really wasn't the reaction I was expecting from you lot. Unless she's being completely tongue-in-cheek and I've just missed the point.

Yeah, anyway. I spent the last while occasionally getting harassed by yobbos and stared at by waiters and suchlike and I wasn't wearing anything revealing (it was a really hot day, and I was only showing my shoulders at most, no cleavage at all). So I think it has less to do with how you dress, but how you are perceived. If someone sees you as a sex object it doesn't matter what you put on. Yeah, I'm going to complain even though it got me a free pudding - the most delicious pudding I have ever eaten, no less. The waiter guy didn't need to be so obvious with the ogling, sheesh.
Jess: Oh me yarm gorgeous dress. I wish I had the figure to pull off that style.

abitha

Postby abitha » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:45 pm UTC

Hyphe wrote:Erm.... While functionally_stupid is indeed awesome that really wasn't the reaction I was expecting from you lot. Unless she's being completely tongue-in-cheek and I've just missed the point.

I read it as tongue-in-cheek and thought it was pretty damn funny, but i confess i wasn't 100% sure whether it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek or not (which oddly made it funnier).

diotimajsh

Postby diotimajsh » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:58 pm UTC

Hyphe wrote: So I think it has less to do with how you dress, but how you are perceived. If someone sees you as a sex object it doesn't matter what you put on.
For sure. I've heard similar stories from other people: frequently getting harassment even when dressed in very plain/unattractive clothing, looking sloppy and unkempt, etc. On the other hand, other girls seem to get virtually no cat-calls, ogling, or sexual harassment pretty much no matter how scandalously they're dressed. I think that factors such as area, dumb luck, and something subtle about how one might be perceived by others--as a target vs as someone not to be fucked with vs someone who's just plain unobtrusive--have a lot to do with it too, not just attire and physical attractiveness.

(The company one keeps probably plays a role too. Women who frequently go places with male friends and/or boyfriends probably get bothered a lot less often.)

Virtual_Aardvark wrote:... one of those rough thingies that take dead skin off specifically on your feet...
Pumice stone? Loofah? Or "exfoliant" or "abrasive" for the general terms, maybe.
Osha wrote:Foolish Patriarchy! Your feeble attempts at social pressure have no effect on my invincible awesomeness! Bwahahahaa

Blog type thing

Virtual_Aardvark

Postby Virtual_Aardvark » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:44 am UTC

Pumice stone I think.

functionally_stupid

Postby functionally_stupid » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:08 am UTC

Hyphe wrote:Erm.... While functionally_stupid is indeed awesome that really wasn't the reaction I was expecting from you lot. Unless she's being completely tongue-in-cheek and I've just missed the point.

Allow me to reassure you that I was exaggerating mightily. My sexuality hovers in the "asexual" region on the Map Of Sexing. In reality, my objectification of men exists only to the extent that I keep a tally of how many shirtless joggers go by. (Four this spring. Two so far in the summer.)

Gentlelady

Postby Gentlelady » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:55 am UTC

Conversation between a friend and myself wrote:Jerry: I love u but not your hormones or your aunt flow!
Jenn: I call it shark week.
Jenn: It's so much better when I don't have one.
Jerry: Oh ok
Jerry: I was wondering why you would get mad, you couldn't see shark week.
Jenn: lmao

This made my night.
d33p wrote:And Karma rode upon a pale horse, and GentleLady followed behind.
sleepygamer wrote:Once you go sleepy you never go backy.

DJorgensen

Postby DJorgensen » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:17 am UTC

crucialityfactor wrote:
doogly wrote:Except bacon. Just puttin that warning out there.

I made that mistake once...and only once.

I uh used to do it all the time. Though there isn't much bacon in my diet anymore...
trap: a device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.

smw543

Postby smw543 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:25 am UTC

Gentlelady wrote:
Conversation between a friend and myself wrote:Jerry: I love u but not your hormones or your aunt flow!
Jenn: I call it shark week.
Jenn: It's so much better when I don't have one.
Jerry: Oh ok
Jerry: I was wondering why you would get mad, you couldn't see shark week.
Jenn: lmao

This made my night.

That reminds me; I'm going to miss Shark Week this year :(
Spoiler:
LE4dGOLEM wrote:Now you know the difference between funny and sad.
Ubik wrote:But I'm too fond of the penis to let it go.
gmalivuk wrote:If you didn't want people to 'mis'understand you, then you probably should have tried saying something less stupid.

Baldur

Postby Baldur » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:01 am UTC

Virtual_Aardvark wrote:...the rough thingie ....

I remember seeing an advert here in Britain for the PedEgg, which is basically a cheese grater for your foot. Sounds disgusting and painful, but it looks like it does work. I'm not sure if it's available elsewhere, the website that I linked just now gives you a choice of three countries - UK, Italy and Germany. Ebay?
Gojoe wrote:YOU ARE NOT LOLSAUR AT ALL ARE YOU!

phlip wrote:Hey, you never know, it could have been Baldur...

Hyphe

Postby Hyphe » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:10 am UTC

functionally_stupid wrote:Allow me to reassure you that I was exaggerating mightily. My sexuality hovers in the "asexual" region on the Map Of Sexing. In reality, my objectification of men exists only to the extent that I keep a tally of how many shirtless joggers go by. (Four this spring. Two so far in the summer.)

Hurrah! (Three, by my count, but they weren't joggers, just fat, sunburnt middle-aged men. Yeurch.)

Lolsaur wrote:Sounds disgusting and painful, but it looks like it does work

No more painful than using something else rough/sharp, like a pumice stone, since it only gets rid of the hard, dead skin: ie, the stuff that doesn't feel anything and just gets in the way. Damn rocks never did anything for my feet, wore away the stone but left my soles just as leathery as before. I think I shall make a note of that thing...

Moo
Oh man! I'm going to be so rebellious! I'm gonna...

Postby Moo » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:19 am UTC

I really don't like the sound of those; a pumice stone is a natural and only slightly abbrasive surface. Those things GRATE AWAY CALUSSES, leaving soft vulnerable skin that had previously hardened for a REASON and will become painful and even inflamed if you now apply the normal pressures of shoes and walking to that vulnerable skin. When you use a footfile, you're left with a light dusting of small dry flakes, which is clearly dead skin. Inside the PedEgg is pieces of grated off skin. I wouldn't use it. Thanks for the well meaning post, Baldur, but that's my two pennies.

Some other people that think so too:
http://www.submityourarticle.com/articl ... -58201.php
http://sparkleshelf.com/2008/06/18/shou ... -i-vote-no
http://www.measuredup.com/review/Ped-Egg-Woes-2787
Proverbs 9:7-8 wrote:Anyone who rebukes a mocker will get an insult in return. Anyone who corrects the wicked will get hurt. So don't bother correcting mockers; they will only hate you.
Hawknc wrote:FFT: I didn't realise Proverbs 9:7-8 was the first recorded instance of "haters gonna hate"

podbaydoor

Postby podbaydoor » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:01 pm UTC

Moo, every time you post my eye wanders a little off to the side to your avatar, and I squee a little.
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
As the Arbiter of Everything, Everything Sucks

Postby (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:18 pm UTC

Moo wrote:I really don't like the sound of those; a pumice stone is a natural and only slightly abbrasive surface. Those things GRATE AWAY CALUSSES, leaving soft vulnerable skin that had previously hardened for a REASON and will become painful and even inflamed if you now apply the normal pressures of shoes and walking to that vulnerable skin. When you use a footfile, you're left with a light dusting of small dry flakes, which is clearly dead skin. Inside the PedEgg is pieces of grated off skin. I wouldn't use it. Thanks for the well meaning post, Baldur, but that's my two pennies.

Some other people that think so too:
http://www.submityourarticle.com/articl ... -58201.php
http://sparkleshelf.com/2008/06/18/shou ... -i-vote-no
http://www.measuredup.com/review/Ped-Egg-Woes-2787

The best way to keep your feet nice is to moisturize!

MOISTURIZE MOISTURIZE MOISTURIZE.

All the years of attempting to scrape off my calluses did nothing. A year of steady post-shower pre-sockening moisturizing has improved them dramatically.

Listen to the second link there. It's the only one I clicked on and it's right so I stopped clicking.
Heyyy baby wanna kill all humans?

parkaboy
who dwells between the borders of time

Postby parkaboy » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:52 pm UTC

PedEgg not so great actually. And the only problem with moisturizer->sock method is that my feet sweat A LOT, mostly because I'm on them all day, despite comfy shoes and cotton socks, to the point where I have signs of Immersion foot (which is like trench foot, without the cold injury). The cure for that is prevention and diligence, so maybe daily maintenance for one will help the other. =(

Back in our day we had to walk uphill both ways through the snow on fire without feet to get fucking terrible relationship advice from disinterested and socially maladjusted nerds. Belial

obituary

Postby obituary » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:27 am UTC

so I've been having mild cramps which is weird because Shark Week isn't supposed to be for another 2 weeks or so, which is slightly nervewracking, but whats worse is that I am craving chili cheese fries like a mother, and they only sell them the way I like at one place in town and its too far away to go get, so I'm screwed.

nothing is worse than an unfulfilled craving! D:
hey. i like you. <3.

podbaydoor

Postby podbaydoor » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:06 am UTC

If the grocery store's not too far away, perhaps make your own?
tenet |ˈtenit|
noun
tenant |ˈtenənt|
noun

Cytoplasm

Postby Cytoplasm » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:11 am UTC

My heels..are kind of icky. I am still working on those layers of dead skin. I should probably soak my feet this week and deal with all that crud stuff.

Ugh..if I didn't know better I would say I was pregnant. :(
¡No tengo miedo a fantasmas!

Spoiler:
Cytoplasm: I have catoragized some of my family into lolcats.
Felstaff: For a drudging Thursday afternoon, that level of cuteness has really made my day. Can... Can I keep you?

Felstaff wrote:
Cytoplasm wrote:shannonigans

<3

Return to “General”