[FIXED] steam problem

"Please leave a message at the beep, we will get back to you when your support contract expires."

Moderators: phlip, Moderators General, Prelates

ajbleck

[FIXED] steam problem

Postby ajbleck » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:04 pm UTC

i don't know if it is just me or everybody but when i go to look at my l4d stats in steam it is wrong. The achievements are right but the total playtime isn't neither is the last game played. does anybody else have this problem? and what should i do?

for example i just played no mercy on expert for about 1 hour. it says that the most recent game was no mercy on easy for 1 min. WTF
"Android Hell is a real place where you will be sent at the first sign of defiance." GLaDOS
ImageImage

b1ackcat

Re: [FIXED] steam problem

Postby b1ackcat » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:42 pm UTC

if you wouldn't mind, could you explain how this got fixed? I have the same problem. not really that concerned about it, but if it's an easy enough fix...
My favorite Churchill quote: "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."

ajbleck

Re: [FIXED] steam problem

Postby ajbleck » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:23 am UTC

i went and looked at it again after restarting steam and it had updated itself. sorry if that doesn't help.
"Android Hell is a real place where you will be sent at the first sign of defiance." GLaDOS
ImageImage

Return to “The Help Desk”