Minecraft

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

freezeblade

Re: Minecraft

Postby freezeblade » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:00 pm UTC

raudorn wrote:
freezeblade wrote:Older than that cobble castle near old spawn? Does anyone know who made that one?

There are two that I think fit this description: What is now know a Castle Clavey (formerly Narnia) and what is now known as Northern New Pigsyville (formerly Castle ???). I think Castle Clavey was started by __infinia__ soon but some days after than the first other buildings. The other castle is also from that early era. I don't have hard evidence that Rippy's UFO building is older, but seeing as the map was hosted by Rippy and presumably started as a SP map, I think it's likely. Or do you mean a different one entirely? There's also Castle Impenetrable reasonably near Spawn.

https://xkcd.flumble.nl/map/#overworld/0/14/-143/277/64 Is the one I'm talking about I think, I remember seeing it from the rain near spawn the first time I joined in. I think Roosevelt pointed it out to me when I was making the journey to Pandora from old spawn.
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

raudorn

Re: Minecraft

Postby raudorn » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:45 pm UTC

That'd be Castle Impenetrable. That's not even one of my names, I found its name at the underground rail station. As I said, I don't have hard data (yet!), but I don't think it's the oldest building, but definitely one of them. There was a big rush of activity early 2011, then later again for the Pandora Expansion TM.

Return to “Gaming”