Chen wrote:I think priority for things now is going to be:
1) Guild agreements (since these take FOREVER). If you can spy and do commerce, getting these will help. I'm doing the Criminal favors right now with my main and alt (producing gems). I've been updating the spreadsheet with the amount of favors I have so that we don't waste time on it. If others are specifically taking care of other agreements maybe just add a note in the spreadsheet. A new Festival will be up in about 4 days, so if people could get on the ones we have now too it'd help (3 of each agreements is very nice).
2) Boulders, trunks, monoliths and beams. My alt is extracting boulders. Biliboy is cutting trunks and beams. We need a total of 100 beams (20 Norstrian frames) and 40 monoliths (20 Megalithic foundations). Soeman had made a post about what type of castle we should make. Getting up to 11 accommodation is easy (can be done with slate which can be obtained via commerce). If we want 12 it looks like we need to make the towers out of either sandstone or acacia. Not sure which would be quicker.
3) Deva currently has a character on getting the Runic artifact fragments. We're at 200 of the 1000 we need. I think the estimate was about 2 more months of that one character doing it. That's probably sufficient, considering how long it will take us to needing those (there's another 50 academic agreements that are needed for that festival).
4) Save your high end logs and whatever fish you have for the fish festival. It needs a bunch.
5) Get your characters into Norstria. The temples can only be built there and that means building giantyards to cut giant trees and a shipyard make the beams, walls and foundations for the temple. Again this is pretty long term. But Norstria has some pretty neat content anyways, so its worthwhile.
Hoard Lithosnow too.