Therian Saga

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Re: Therian Saga

Postby Izawwlgood » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:45 pm UTC

ill stop once i get this batch set. i think having stuff on hand for sales would be prudent as that pops up.

im going to get back to trying to make a domane mine in ren mts, so might be needing some whatever it takes soon.
... with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet.

Chen

Postby Chen » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:31 am UTC

Well all my krya is going towards my next armor set's reinforcements. I'll pay people the 20g per mining action if they want to sell clusters to me (so 280g per cluster).

It's solone or lanferite for a mine in Renaissance. 600 solone, 400 lanferite. I can arrange to trade some to you as the fee for cracking the clusters once we can figure out what solone is actually worth.

Grop

Postby Grop » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:01 am UTC

I have many lanferite blocks, but using solone planks may make more sense as they are easier and quicker to get.

Also I may need to be reminded about what we want to transport to where :oops:.
Last edited by Grop on Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:07 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Chen

Postby Chen » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:47 pm UTC

The frames need to be transported to the HQ since that's where we build the castle.

I queued up the remaining frames (3) so we can stop cutting any more trees/beams. I think we had some extra trunks for some reason. I also queued up moving one frame to the HQ. I figure if I can find things to do at the Shipyard for most of the day I can queue up one transport while Im there and its not too much wasted time (maybe an hour or two). I think after a boss run (which I usually do with a horn on) I can queue one up as well so we should have the things moved fairly soon.

On the topic of runes, everyone should be doing the lupuntar daily turn in if they can. You get runic fragments and a chance at getting rune drops. Devs told Lyncea that the odds of getting a rune tracing from a runic artifact is 10% so its going to take a LONG time to get a lot of runes without that daily action. In addition, it takes 30 runic fragments to make a dead rune "live" and thus usable. You only get 1 runic fragment per runic artifact you identify so again it's going to take a ton of those. Finally, to make a rune "live" you either need a temple with one machine dedicated to it or an individual needs to get 40 soriason rep and build the new building to make the runes "live". This is all pretty long term, but I think its worth starting now. Deva started collecting the runic fragments super early and it means we're pretty much ready for that part of the festival when it comes along. So if you can get started on this. Easiest way is just do the loupuntar action each day. If you're more dedicated to archeology, farming runic artifact fragments and identifying them both for old currency and the runes/rune fragments is probably a good idea.

JUST_A_HARMLESS_TREE

Postby JUST_A_HARMLESS_TREE » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:53 pm UTC

Hi

Someone poked me the other day through out-of-game communication so a post is warranted:

Not dead
Not homeless
Am bored

That's all, thanks

Chen

Postby Chen » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:05 pm UTC

Can I have your stuff?

Heh j/k. But they just announced a partnership with Gameforge for them to help with advertising and distribution. Imagine the number of new people that will be online you could tell to go read the Game Guide instead of asking dumb questions!

Deva
Has suggestions for the murderers out there.

Postby Deva » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:06 pm UTC

Note on Porch (the 40 Soriason building for runes): Requires one Yggracin to construct. Learns it from the 1000 Runic Artifact Fragment + 50 Academic Guild Agreement project.

Completed all four house reputation questlines. (Happened first on a non-fighter drone, surprisingly.) Updated the guide. Added Tarasquan. Expected the Lanfar Door location later on. Revealed it with no Swamp requirement. Increases motivation to reach on other characters. (Hates paying twenty gold multiple times.)

Understands the pain of Tarasquan now.
Tarasquan Encounter.png
Actually hit one with 39 Slashing Offense.

Encountered a lone Troglowolf at Tarasquan Door, fortunately. Knows where to level Swamp.
Changes its form depending on the observer.

Chen

Postby Chen » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:51 pm UTC

Yeah if you travel from the Door to Tarrasquan from Starfield in Norstria, you get Starfield encounters at the Tarrasquan encounter rate. Very easy to raise Swamp here. My hipporage raised from 40 to 55 swamp in maybe 10 minutes. Hero was a bit longer because I kept two shotting the Trogs. Oddly the same thing does NOT apply when you're travelling from Lanfar to the Doors to Lanfar. You get swamp encounters there. And yes they are absurd. Fortunately what you posted is among the worst you can get. I think the only thing worse is if the horse had an attack buff which sometimes happens. A 73 blunt strength horse with attack buff one shot me through me odie/dom armor. People are saying you need kdel/dom to really survive in there. On the upside its a place you can max out a boar's attack without needing to fight bosses.

It does cost 100g to uncover the Doors to Lanfar. It just takes the money from you if you accept the quest and the doors are revealed. Still its a super fast route into Norstria. Just plan it when you're near zero energy and are going to sleep afterwards. Then when you get mutilated by the swamp its no real loss.

On another note the guild who wanted to buy the Stone delegation came back to me. Two of the members said they raised the money on their own and are going over their guild leaders head to buy it. Despite the fact I said I was done with them when I was upset at their guild leader's message, 2000g will save us hours of grinding Castle money. I'm ok with being a bit of a hypocrite for that. Plus the other people who I do talk to in the guild are pretty good people (Golan and Aescy soemthing or other who's name I can't spell).

Finally speaking of the castle, Izzy can you start making the portcullises? The stone walls will be done tonight, I've moved all the foundations and I'm moving about 3 frames per day. I know Deva is also moving frames so we should be done that in a couple days too. Then we can put up our castle!

Grop

Postby Grop » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:08 pm UTC

I moved one frame yesterday; I plan to move more but can't do that often.

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:14 pm UTC

Yeah. Do they dont need to be xported right?
... with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet.

Chen

Postby Chen » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:57 pm UTC

Grop wrote:I moved one frame yesterday; I plan to move more but can't do that often.

Yeah same issue. I queued some stuff at the shipyard this morning and put the frame in my bag so I could queue the transport. I can do another one when I get home and maybe another overnight, but its tricky lining up the 4 hour slot without wasting too much other time.

Izawwlgood wrote:Yeah. Do they dont need to be xported right?

Portcullises don't need to be transported. You can just carry em around or mail them or whatever.

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:20 pm UTC

all 4 are in

Chen

Postby Chen » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:20 pm UTC

Sweet thanks.

So Lifewarden just posted on the official forums that they completed their metal temple. I didn't realize the new tools are quite high difficulty to actually make (78 foundry he says for a kmane runic hammer). Further, the runic hammer recipe comes from the Soriason rep which is the ungodly slow old currency turn ins, as is the building that lets you actually create runes. My main doesn't have high foundry so I'm going to likely hold on to my old currency to send to someone who can eventually use both the rune making building and the blacksmith hammer recipe. Alternatively we may be able to trade some old currency and/or runes and runic fragments to his guild in exchange for a tool or too. Something we should probably consider at some point.

How are people doing with skills that are near their cap? I know Izzy has high forging, how many more points could you squeeze out of it with our current machines/tools? And how about your sewing/jewelry Deva? I think aside those the only ones where the cap might matter is herbalism (not getting a runic mortar anytime soon) and engineering (same probably no compass soon). Getting engineering into the high values is extremely expensive now since its done by making wingu samponars at one point I think. Also needs a lot of volrizier before that so its not terribly feasible to do right now without a huge support structure feeding you materials. I think I'm at 74 hero skill and could probably raise that a bit with clearmoon glass but I think Im stuck after that making expensive samponars. I'd also need to get the Norstria companion for 5000 pearls and 3500g which I'm nowhere close to (next 500 pearls are dedicated to getting the snow protosensor).

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:29 pm UTC

i can get a couple more pts out of odi/dom chests, but i'm pretty much at the cap before going with a volcanite forge and making kry armor.

Deva

Postby Deva » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:43 pm UTC

Sewing: Currently at modified 74, possibly 75. Calculated a maximum of 75.8, with additional leveling. Recalls nothing particularly good at 75 (or 76. Maybe normal Wingu Coifs).

Jewelry: 0.1 short of four-carat Dragon’s Tear (Science + worthless). Reaches it with a level in Fashioning from Sewing. Still looking for nine Kryanroc Ingots for the Jeweler’s Workbench.

Edit: Added legendary companions to the guide, under Other Questions. (Two interesting notes: 1. Ferocity on Glutomole. Bars balming Archeology (or anything else). 2. One Defiance on Emerust.) Finds runic potion and rune activation workshops there too.

Chen

Postby Chen » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:49 pm UTC

The strength of the workshops is unfortunately quite weak making them unable to make any good runic potions.

Oh and I had sent an email to the Devs regarding animal balming. The guy said it was high on their list but clearly couldn't give a time frame on when its coming...you know typical Dev talk.

Im working on more nocturial and azulio for a new forge. Seems the old forge won't necessarily go to waste since we'll probably want another high strength forge in the temple we eventually build anyways since runic tools take some pretty high skills to make. Note that the foundry machine is also best when made with volcanite, nocturial and azulio. So yeah, if people do commerce in Eufelburg and get azulio logs I can cut them into planks for you.

Deva

Postby Deva » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:42 pm UTC

Reached Dragon's Tear Bracelets. Helps Science. Uses Catoblar Glass, Marapidos Glass, and Blueroc Ingot/Lansferum Glass. Yields 4.7 Engineering/4.7 Alchemy/4.8 Metascience. Boosts Engineering by 0.2 and Alchemy by 0.1 with Volriziar, supposedly. Requests three White Catoblepas Sand (from the White Catoblepas in Sacred Mine) from anyone interested.

CorruptUser

Postby CorruptUser » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:30 pm UTC

Would this be the best use of my volrizer glass, being an engineer myself?

Deva

Postby Deva » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:58 pm UTC

Shrugs. Avoided using it for a +0.1 Jewelry bracelet, personally. Other (good) uses for Volriziar: an Engineering Desk (up to 62) or a compass (58). May or may not be ideal for Yggdracin too. Never tested it.

Cannot imagine improving by ten modified skill (twelve until a new machine) for Volcano Hearts, solely on runic pliers and potions.

Chen

Postby Chen » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:52 pm UTC

Volrizier is also used for alchemy stills.

Fitzfool

Postby Fitzfool » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:56 pm UTC

I've started my alt, kennit, cutting meladrin logs for the guild build on the island but he is on an un-modified account, so I only have 4 actions I can queue which means only 1-2 action of logging atm, so does anyone have some regen pots they can sell me on the cheap? Also I've started collecting fish under icelab, does anyone know if building a hunting camp there would allow me to fish there.

Grop

Postby Grop » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:30 pm UTC

You should really consider using a crossing on your alt. Also building a hunting camp there would be crazy expensive, and I expect that particular fish to be collected in a few days. That kind of building is probably not a good investment.

Fitzfool

Postby Fitzfool » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:35 pm UTC

Grop wrote:You should really consider using a crossing on your alt. Also building a hunting camp there would be crazy expensive, and I expect that particular fish to be collected in a few days. That kind of building is probably not a good investment.

Yeah I should, but I'm not spending the 1000g for one, as bc is shooting north of 10g per. As for the fish we need 379 of them as far as I can tell I'm the only one collecting that particular fish at the moment. I get 6 per 120 energy, so less than 18 a day, I suspect that particular fish will take weeks.

Grop

Postby Grop » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:43 pm UTC

I don't know about other people, but I have two alts doing that as well. Of course you wouldn't see them as they have no friends (poor lonely alts).

Fitzfool

Postby Fitzfool » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:52 pm UTC

ah, awesome. I'm building a camp anyway lol.

Deva

Postby Deva » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:09 am UTC

Nabbed Tonnulur from Tarasquan. (2 Botany, 00:01:48 gathering time, 10%. Not a typo. Technically double that time, due to mutiliation.) Replaces Star of Jotun.

Not bothering with Slashing Offense/Defense, Plains, or Cave.
6.1 Sewing (+0.5) (Tonnulur/Redauroch/Black Varec)
6.3 Archeology (+0.3) (Tonnulur/Slork/Lamden)
6.2 Snow (+0.8) (Tonnulur/Slork/Orchis)
6.0 Botany (+0.2) (Tonnulur/Lamden/Black Varec)
5.8 Exploration (+0.3) (Tonnulur/Redauroch/Blacktop Root)
6.4 Carpentry (+0.3) (Tonnulur/Slork/Redauroch)
6.1 Woodcutting (+0.2) (Tonnulur/Black Varec/Redauroch)
6.0 Foundrywork (+0.5) (Tonnulur/Black Varec/Toenimus)
6.5 Spying (+0.3) (Tonnulur/Black Varec/Slork)

Regrets nothing good at 76 Sewing now. Yields another Fashioning level, at least.

Fitzfool

Postby Fitzfool » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:12 am UTC

nice, whats the skill level on it, wow hold up 2 botany... forealzies?. And what quest do I have to do to get access to the swamp?

Deva

Postby Deva » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:15 am UTC

Complete Caleron's questline. Head to High Hobrad in Halmvik.

Increases the potion's difficulty one less than Star of Jotun too. Matches its Concoction Resistance.

Edit: Contains more herbs too, but at 66+ Botany and actual gathering times. Do not forget 58 Swamp either.
Edit2: Picked a good drone for Tarasquan. Passes Botany checks. Appears closest to the entrance of Anderversan Woods. Leveled Hunting too (albeit, not enough), thanks to the Eliandel Wing.
Last edited by Deva on Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:14 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Biliboy

Postby Biliboy » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:13 am UTC

Thanks to Deva for the woodworking potion for the noble furniture. My tox is a bit too high for it, sleeping now, but should be able to queue it up before bed tonight.

I'm glad I got my crossing before bc got stupid expensive. Kinda wish I had used it on my metalworking alt, but being able to queue 3 tasks of making potions is turning out to be more useful, and was quite fast to set up.

Chen

Postby Chen » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:37 pm UTC

Yeah the hardest part about gathering in the swamp is making the 58 swamp check. That gets expensive in potions. I have several other plants from the swamp as well Deva. I can send you some to test with if you want (got them from some fights I actually managed to win).

I will assemble the castle when I get home this evening. Just leave the parts in the domains. From pure guild sales I've made 4000g. I'll cover the other 1000g for now and just pay myself back should I sell any other recipes and the like. I have plenty of gold and don't particularly need a ton of it right now.

I did some tests in Ice lab and the Depths this weekend. In just ingots and gold (from sold junk) I made an average of 395g/hour in Ice lab. In the depths again just in ingots (none) and gold (sold loot and pure gold drops) the average was around 365g/hour. The ancillary stuff that dropped that I didn't keep good track of (plants, fabrics, substances etc) had significantly better drops in Ice lab than in the depths. Surprisingly toxicity usage was not that much higher in the depths. The only advantage the depths had was real time. The depths run was about 1.75 hour all told (including vendoring stuff which took a while) whereas the Ice lab run was 2.25 hours not including any selling/marketing items. Some details:

Ice lab:
Companions: 2 Boars, Rowan, Hipporage. This is an ideal team for in there. Both Rowan and the Hipporage have Snow skill so they don't miss. The Hipporage is the only one not always capable of two shotting a cat.
Gear: Odi/Dom harnois, Dom/Wyvern boots, Salandrin/Wyvern shield, Boros Talisman (+5 blunt offense/defense), Scorpidar ring (3.0 all attack). This combination ensures everything in Ice lab will hit your piercing defense and you'll take minimum damage from pretty much everything. Fights with Nyx are not any harder than the fights with the Cats. Strategy for all was to set 2 boars on one target, Rowan and the Hipporage on another with low blunt defense and have main char defend. After that use your auto hitters (Rowan Hipporage) to finish off anything that dies to one hit guaranteed. And use the boars/main char to finish the rest. I only tended to use the main char to attack when I was pretty sure we'd kill all targets before they attacked back. I'm not sure its ideal, but it seems to keep the damage down a fair bit.

Depths:
Companions: 2 boars, Yraen, Gaspard. None of these have Urban so they will miss. However, the zombies in the depths (near the clothing store, which is the farming spot) have VERY low slashing defense. The boars can regularly one shot any of the zombies (since they also have the defense debuff) and Yraen can also one the low defense ones (~27-28). My gaspard only has 43 slashing but he managed to one shot one of the zombies that had 28 defense. It only happened once though.
Gear: Odi/eli harnois, Kryanod/noct boots, Salandrin/Wyvern shield, Boros Talisman, Scorpidar ring. These things only hit blunt defense so getting that as high as possible is best. Note that I believe odi/blueroc harnois is actually higher blunt defense than odi/eli, and cheaper to make as well. The zombies in here range from 63-68 blunt offense. Odi/Eli armor is 57 blunt defense. Thus the 67-68 zombies are dangerous. They can hit for 35-40 damage and the zombies come in packs of up to 6. Your saving grace is that you can one shot them. So setting your boars one each on the high damage zombies and then yraen+gaspard on another one is the best strat. You defend your first boar (since there are more than 3 opponents). I'd say its marginal farming in here with current armors. with a krya set it'll be much easier and almost certainly surpass Ice lab in both money/time and money/toxicity.

Deva

Postby Deva » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:14 pm UTC

Chen wrote:Yeah the hardest part about gathering in the swamp is making the 58 swamp check. That gets expensive in potions. I have several other plants from the swamp as well Deva. I can send you some to test with if you want (got them from some fights I actually managed to win).

Sure. Appears usable. Based on stats:

- Dodi Strand: Replaces Antracian Truffle. (Potions: Piercing Offense, Slashing Defense, Forging, Herbalism, Cave, Swamp, Mountain, Plains, Hunting, Masonry, Engineering, and Commerce.)
- Trokami: Worse than Maestram.
- Lamden Mariglacius: Replaces Lamden. (Potions: Blunt/Piercing Offense, Piercing Defense, Forging, Archeology, Tanning, Forest, Mountain, Botany, Prospecting, Horticulture, Extraction, Leadership, and Commerce.)

(Omitted Regeneration in both.) Predicts greater gains for Lamden Mariglacius than Dodi Strand.

Edit: Thanks, Anderversan Woods. Encountered nothing in eleven straight moves. Finished the Salancedar quest. Accomplished their goal.
Edit2: Found the Swamp Protosensor by coincidence. (64,278) in a camp. 58 Swamp + 35 Metascience. 119 Effort. Costs 500 Foggy Pearls.
Edit3: Never seen a Transcendent quality rune fragment before. 99 Runic Strength. Legendary.
Edit4: Results.

Left out Coordination, Regeneration, and Mobility (except Swamp) again.

Lamden Mariglacius: One less skill than Redauroch. Manageable concoction resistance.
- 6.6 Forging (+0.3) (Lamden Mariglacious/Antracian Truffle/Maestram)
- 6.4 Tanning (+0.4) (Lamden Mariglacious/Redauroch/Black Varec)
- 6.7 Archeology (+0.4) (Lamden Mariglacious/Slork/Tonnulur)
- 6.4 Botany (+0.4) (Lamden Mariglacious/Black Varec/Tonnulur)
- 6.6 Prospection (+0.7) (Lamden Mariglacious/Antracian Truffle/Slork)
- 6.1 Horticulture (+0.4) (Lamden Mariglacious/Toenimus/Black Varec)
- 6.5 Extracting (+0.7) (Lamden Mariglacious/Toenimus/Slork)
- 6.3 Leadership (+0.7) (Lamden Mariglacious/Redauroch/Blacktop Root)
- 6.2 Commerce (+0.3) (Lamden Mariglacious/Redauroch/Antracian Truffle)

Dodi Strand: Two less skill than Redauroch. Manageable concoction resistance.
- 6.5 Forging (+0.2) (Dodi Strand/Lamden/Maestram)
- 6.4 Herbalism (+0.1) (Dodi Strand/Blacktop Root/Maestram)
- 6.8 Swamp (+0.1) (Dodi Strand/Black Varec/Slork)
- 6.8 Hunting (+0.1) (Dodi Strand/Maestram/Slork)
- 6.0 Prospection (+0.1) (Dodi Strand/Lamden/Slork)
- 6.8 Masonry (+0.1) (Dodi Strand/Maestram/Slork)
- 6.2 Commerce (+0.3) (Dodi Strand/Lamden/Redauroch)
- 6.3 Engineering (+0.2) (Dodi Strand/Black Varec/Redauroch)

Both:
6.8 Forging (+0.5) (Lamden Mariglacious/Dodi Strand/Maestram)
6.8 Prospection (+0.9) (Lamden Mariglacious/Dodi Strand/Slork)
6.5 Commerce (+0.6) (Lamden Mariglacious/Dodi Strand/Redauroch)

Chen

Postby Chen » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:56 pm UTC

Well the 6.8 forging potion is nice. I think that along with a volcanite forge lets you make some of the krya armors.

Castle is up by the way. Excellent work everyone. We now have a 75 comfort place to sleep. In addition we have access to the two new festivals and 12 more slots for people. If someone wants to bump our recruiting post go ahead, else I'll do it this evening (website was down this morning). We basically will need more people who have access to Norstria and who have high woodcutting to both cut giant pine trees and the cut those trunks into beams. In addition, more combat capable people are always needed so that we can get more azulio/nocturial leather to make advanced machines.

On that point we are going to need to make a volcanite forge to increase forging to allow Krya armors to be made. In addition, we may need a volcanite oven for our temple to make the runic tools (notably the blacksmith hammer). It's possible we can avoid the volcanite oven, but I suspect in both cases we'll at least need the nocturial and azulio. So that's another 20 nocturial leather and 40 azulio planks. Get up to the point where you can kill mimicons and wyvernus every day please. Mimicons are killable with a single hard hitter (boar, chimera, rowan etc) and yraen/cerry. They are doable in steel/bronze harnois though it can be a bit risky and you need to use companions to soak some hits. Wyvernus almost certainly requires a boar to kill (a maxed chimera or rowan might be able to do it alone). Odi/Dom harnois lets you take 3 hits in a spot before dying (sometimes 4 if you're lucky). Any lesser armor and he'll two shot you. If he hits you when his attack buff is active he'll also 2 shot you even in odi/dom harnois.

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:59 pm UTC

Chen wrote:On that point we are going to need to make a volcanite forge to increase forging to allow Krya armors to be made. In addition, we may need a volcanite oven for our temple to make the runic tools (notably the blacksmith hammer).
Hooray!

Chen wrote:Wyvernus almost certainly requires a boar to kill (a maxed chimera or rowan might be able to do it alone). Odi/Dom harnois lets you take 3 hits in a spot before dying (sometimes 4 if you're lucky). Any lesser armor and he'll two shot you. If he hits you when his attack buff is active he'll also 2 shot you even in odi/dom harnois.
Eegads!

Fitzfool

Postby Fitzfool » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:56 pm UTC

OK so my hunting camp for the fish in Ren Mnts is complete!! If the folks working on those fish would like to move to one of the other fish it might help get the festival done sooner.

Deva

Postby Deva » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:51 am UTC

Recorded twenty Lupuntar Rune actions. Equals the approximate timeframe of the Runic Artifact Fragment log. Demands less effort at only thirteen minutes, fifty-three seconds per action.

9 Ancestral Dice
10 Old Currency

21 Dead Runes (7 Still, 6 Latent, 3 Watchful, 2 Intense, 3 Irradiant)
Spoiler:
3 Dead Rune: Rad Still
1 Dead Rune: Pyr Still
1 Dead Rune: Hydr Still
1 Dead Rune: Ethe Still
1 Dead Rune: Mag Still
2 Dead Rune: Frim Latent
1 Dead Rune: Rad Latent
1 Dead Rune: Mag Latent
1 Dead Rune: Pho Latent
1 Dead Rune: Psy Latent
1 Dead Rune: Pho Watchful
1 Dead Rune: Hydr Watchful
1 Dead Rune: Rad Watchful
2 Dead Rune: Psy Intense
1 Dead Rune: Pho Irradiant
1 Dead Rune: Lith Irradiant
1 Dead Rune: Psy Irradiant

17 Rune Fragments Still
17 Rune Fragments Latent
5 Rune Fragments Watchful
1 Rune Fragments Intense
1 Rune Fragments Transcendent

16 Worn Stone Ancient Tablet
3 Damaged Stone Ancient Tablet
1 Stone Ancient Tablet

2 Ancient Bone

10 Common Artifact Fragment
8 Military Artifact Fragment
1 Occult Artifact Fragment

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:37 am UTC

Val, I want to reorganize the kry mining sheet. I'd rather have a 'clusters owed' that gets subtracted when i hand nuggets over.

Chen

Postby Chen » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:01 pm UTC

That loupuntar daily is very good. I got 3 old currency from it the other day which is crazy. The fact we're going to need shit tons of runic fragments to be able to train up archeology enough to use the high end runes also means that getting as many of those from here is important. Excavating runic artifacts takes forever (as Deva knows from experience) and each runic artifact only give 1 fragment. It takes 30 fragments per dead rune. So yeah every go do the loupuntar daily every day if you can. You need to finish the loupuntar quest line in Norstria and then it takes 40 archeology and 55 (I think) forest.

@Izzy: yeah you can modify the spreadsheet however you feel is useful for the smelted->nuggets aspect. Just make sure there's a distinction between the moved column and that new one. That way we can see which clusters are still in need of being cracked and which are done with. I suspect in a day or so I'll do another mass movement of clusters. When I get home this evening I'll add a metal delegation to the list of things we need to do so that we can get more smelting recipes and you're not the only one who has to do it.

If anyone has any uncut rubies and/or solone sap I'll buy them off you. I need to make some crodor trophies to get my hunting high enough so that I can hunt those fish in the depths without potions. Its very inefficient otherwise since you only get 4 actions out of a potion use down there. Takes too much micromanaging to keep potions up.

Grop

Postby Grop » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:10 pm UTC

Chen wrote:If anyone has any uncut rubies

How many do you need? I will have to make sure of that when I can log in, but I probabably have a decent number of them; otherwise I think Morlet (stone alt) has a mine at threebrothers.

Chen

Postby Chen » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:55 pm UTC

I'd need to check depending on how many solone saps I have. I queued 25 ayrann bone trims during the day today so hopefully that'll let me hit 60 hunting. I need to hit 62 using the 57 difficulty crodor trohpies, each needing 2 uncut rubies I believe. Hopefully I don't need too many. Definitely not enough to bother going into a mine and getting some. Basically was just asking if people had some lying around they werent using.

Deva

Postby Deva » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:07 pm UTC

Chen wrote:You need to finish the loupuntar quest line in Norstria and then it takes 40 archeology and 55 (I think) forest.

50 Forest + 40 Archeology. 20 hours, 50 minute cooldown.

Estimates nine weeks and five days for all one thousand Runic Artifact Fragments. Adhered to one hundred per week well.

Return to “Gaming”