Therian Saga

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Penfold

Re: Therian Saga

Postby Penfold » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:35 pm UTC

The first part of Grimaldz is being patched in on Friday evening (Canada time) or overnight Saturday morning UK time.

Details here http://forum.theriansaga.com/viewtopic. ... 788#p17788

Penfold

Postby Penfold » Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:18 pm UTC

Valerian, if you're still reading here, could you give me leadership please so I can invite a couple of alts in to use the machines? I seem to be the only one in the guild still logging in - sent out a guild mail almost three weeks ago asking if anyone else was still playing and have had no reply from anyone.

Chen

Postby Chen » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:00 pm UTC

Ack hadn't been following the games forum and missed this thread. I will try and make a point of it today or tomorrow. There should be a way to make a vote on it since I've been offline for so long, but its not clear if that'll work if everyone else isnt on anymore either.

Cloudigger

Postby Cloudigger » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:19 pm UTC

Hello gang!

I just wanted to tell people around here that Therian Saga will be available on Steam on March 27. I thought it might interest some of you that are not following our forum.

Cloudigger, lead writter for Therian Saga.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:22 pm UTC

Cloudigger wrote:Hello gang!

I just wanted to tell people around here that Therian Saga will be available on Steam on March 27. I thought it might interest some of you that are not following our forum.

Cloudigger, lead writter for Therian Saga.

There's some rule about correcting someone's grammar and making a grammatical error while you do it.

I wonder if there's a similar one in place for introducing yourself as a writer?
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Chen

Postby Chen » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:41 am UTC

SecondTalon wrote:There's some rule about correcting someone's grammar and making a grammatical error while you do it.

I wonder if there's a similar one in place for introducing yourself as a writer?

To be fair I think their first language is French not English.

Return to “Gaming”