Fractured Space - Playtest a space combat game!

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Fractured Space - Playtest a space combat game!

Postby Jesse » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:26 pm UTC

Hey guys,

the cool tech company I work for has been given the chance to playtest a new game before it goes into Early Access.

Fractured Space is bold, ambitious, and takes something we all love – epic space battles – to lofty new heights. Matches take place between two fleets of five players; you can completely customise your ship-type and class loudouts, tailoring your craft to your specific combat preferences. With multiple loadouts and a plethora of ships on the horizon, this is a super-customisable competitive online experience with a focus on ship knowledge and tactical adaptation; it’s all of the intensity of a shooter layered over the big-picture-thinking of a high-level strategy game.

It's really cool and I figured there's a bunch of people round these parts who'd make great playtesters. As a bonus, anyone who signs up with our code will receive a top-tier Early Access package when the game enters that phase of development.

Just go to http://www.preparetoengage.co/ and enter the code EDGE-MLTPLY when you sign up. As a bonus, you totally get to play with me as I'll be jumping on it this weekend.

Chen

Re: Fractured Space - Playtest a space combat game!

Postby Chen » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:13 pm UTC

So is this a flight sim type game? Or an RTS type one? Or is it turn based?

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:21 pm UTC

Think 5v5 modern TIE Fighter.

Chen

Postby Chen » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:40 pm UTC

As long as I don't need a joystick to play it (stupid GOG re-release of Tie Fighter =/) I'll probably give it a shot.

Return to “Gaming”