Reran the character popularity poll
. Wondered how perceptions changed with Echoes: Shadows over Valentia and Heroes.Voting notes
- Permitted only seven votes this time (one each day). May still choose the same character all seven times.
- Split characters again, much to Marth’s dismay.
- Promised special versions of the top two of each gender in Heroes.
- Could not vote for previous winners or their alternates (such as Lucina and Masked Marth).Important:
Adjusted votes. Multiplied Round 2's votes to match Round 1's total. Rounded to the nearest whole number. Will use adjusted votes when referring to votes from here on out.
(Ignored characters not in both polls for the following individual character stats.)
Most votes lost (not in Heroes):
1. Severa (Awakening): -2407 votes
2. Lot (The Binding Blade): -2323 votes
3. Caeldori (Fates): -1106 votes
4. Kellam (Awakening): -1010 votes
5. Garcia (The Sacred Stones): -773 votes
Most votes gained (not in Heroes):
1. Leif (Thracia 776): +8288 votes
2. Kliff (Gaiden / Echoes: Shadows of Valentia): +6448 votes
3. Selkie (Fates): +5077 votes
4. Ishtar (Genealogy of the Holy War): +3428 votes
5. Morgan (female) (Awakening): +3199 votes
Most votes lost (currently in Heroes)
1. Tharja (Awakening): -15644 votes
2. Dorcas (The Blazing Blade): -10553 votes
3. Henry (Awakening): -8672 votes
4. Chrom (Awakening): -8592 votes
5. Donnel (Awakening): -8387 votes
(Notes the next two belonging to Awakening too.)
Most votes gained (currently in Heroes):
1. Celica (Gaiden / Echoes: Shadows of Valentia): +38116 votes
2. Ephraim (The Sacred Stones): +19699 votes
3. Alm (Gaiden / Echoes: Shadows of Valentia): +18968 votes
4. Reinhardt (Thracia 776): +17632 votes
5. Marth (Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light / Shadow Dragon): +16533 votes
Vote changes by game:
1. Gaiden / Echoes: Shadows of Valentia: +117582 votes
2. Heroes: +91183 votes
3. Thracia 776: +28570 votes
4. The Sacred Stones: +23820 votes
5. Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light / Shadow Dragon: +13114 votes
6. Genealogy of the Holy War: +9744 votes
7. Mystery of the Emblem / New Mystery of the Emblem: -1492 votes
8. Radiant Dawn: -12178 votes
9. The Binding Blade: -27039 votes
10. The Blazing Blade: -33570 votes
10. Path of Radiance: -34428 votes
11. Fates: -40371 votes
12. Awakening: -134945 votes
Proved excellent for Echoes. Suffered only two negative vote differences (Grieth’s -1 and Nomah’s -32). Blames most
other rises and falls on a few characters. Examples: +17632 for Reinhardt and +8288 for Leif from Thracia 776. Accounts for 25920 of 28570 added votes. Fell by 34428 votes in Path of Radiance due to losing Ike’s 33871 votes.
Experienced more all-around losses in Fates and Awakening. Counts twenty-six characters in Fates and twenty-four in Awakening losing 1000 or more votes.
Notes a general push for beast characters. Gave +2438 votes to Panne (Awakening), +2272 for Ranulf (Path of Radiance), +2895 for Tibarn (Radiant Dawn), and +5077 to Selkie (Fates). Grabbed the top four positive vote differences in Path of Radiance.
Edit before posting: Planned to spoiler the full chart. Exceeded the maximum number of allowed characters by more than double. Attached the XLS instead. Will post it in text form (across two or three posts), if requested.
Edit2: Credits Elieson from Serenes Forest for Round 1's data. Saved a lot of time.
Edit3: Sighs. Discovered an issue. Lists two Finns...correctly. Messes up the adjusted votes mildly, however. (Adds maybe two votes to Hector, for comparison.) Plans to add charts in image form too. Please hold. (Kept the incorrect version attached for now.)
Edit4: Fixed it. Spoilered the images below.