Rock Band (Merged Endless Setlist)

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Aleril
Le Rail

Rock Band (Merged Endless Setlist)

Postby Aleril » Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:21 am UTC

I know the 170 dollar price tag and lack of a second guitar for bass may keep other people away, but this game is probably one of the best party games I have ever played along with SSBM and others.

I am singer, so I don't know what it's like to play the drums, but by my friend's description, and looking at him play it looks really fun. But I do have 100% on creep =D

So, anyone have any good stories about it?

Aradae

Re: Rock Band

Postby Aradae » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:10 pm UTC

I tried the drums part out at Circuit City and hated it. However this opinion is coming from a drummer, I'm sure actual guitar players hate guitar hero.
Guys guys guys! I found Russel's teapot! . . . nevermind, it was just Jesus flying to Mars again.

Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist

Postby Toeofdoom » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:44 pm UTC

actual guitar players often dont mind guitar hero, as it does help with rythym skills and also some form of finger strength/speed, and is also fun anyway. But yeah, these games do *help* with playing music (although that definitely doesn't mean they teach you how to)

Anyway, I'll probably play this in the games lab a fair bit. The games lab meaning the games laboratory provided by the university. Ah, swinburne is great.
Hawknc wrote:Gotta love our political choices here - you can pick the unionised socially conservative party, or the free-market even more socially conservative party. Oh who to vote for…I don't know, I think I'll just flip a coin and hope it explodes and kills me.

Website

Raldios

Postby Raldios » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:12 pm UTC

Toeofdoom wrote:actual guitar players often dont mind guitar hero, as it does help with rythym skills and also some form of finger strength/speed, and is also fun anyway. But yeah, these games do *help* with playing music (although that definitely doesn't mean they teach you how to)

Depends on the player, some people hate GH due to the chords not being realistic.

Rodan
Any title.

Postby Rodan » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:58 pm UTC

I'd totally get it if I had $200 lying around and several friends.

...but I don't...

so I'll have to stick to demos with incredibly broken controllers.

Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist

Postby Toeofdoom » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:59 am UTC

Raldios wrote:
Toeofdoom wrote:actual guitar players often dont mind guitar hero, as it does help with rythym skills and also some form of finger strength/speed, and is also fun anyway. But yeah, these games do *help* with playing music (although that definitely doesn't mean they teach you how to)

Depends on the player, some people hate GH due to the chords not being realistic.

But in general, most are intelligent enough to realise it's just a game, and realism is kinda not the point.
Hawknc wrote:Gotta love our political choices here - you can pick the unionised socially conservative party, or the free-market even more socially conservative party. Oh who to vote for…I don't know, I think I'll just flip a coin and hope it explodes and kills me.

Website

mosc
Doesn't care what you think.

Postby mosc » Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:03 pm UTC

the next guitar whatever game should have a guitar with multiple buttons on top of one another as well as down the neck. At least like:
A B C D E
F G H I J

Then we could actually do chords. Especially on GH3 (not so much rock band or earlier ones), the three finger chords that are open are totally absurd and when they're near fast moving parts, it is a real pain to switch between the chord crap 'hand contortion simulator' and the far more realistic shredding sequences.
Title: It was given by the XKCD moderators to me because they didn't care what I thought (I made some rantings, etc). I care what YOU think, the joke is forums.xkcd doesn't care what I think.

EvanED

Postby EvanED » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:40 pm UTC

mosc wrote:the next guitar whatever game should have a guitar with multiple buttons on top of one another as well as down the neck. At least like:
A B C D E
F G H I J

Then we could actually do chords. Especially on GH3 (not so much rock band or earlier ones), the three finger chords that are open are totally absurd and when they're near fast moving parts, it is a real pain to switch between the chord crap 'hand contortion simulator' and the far more realistic shredding sequences.

Just out of curiosity, how would you suggest notating that on the screen? 10 rows? Two separate sets, maybe with the notes in the middel of the screen and A-E coming in from the top and F-J from the bottom?

I don't know what would be best here...

McLovin

Postby McLovin » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:35 pm UTC

On the topic of Rock Band, drums are kinda boring on medium...but get tricky as hell on Hard. Never had much of a problem...until I got to Run to the Hills. X_X

Rodan
Any title.

Postby Rodan » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:27 am UTC

I'm hoping someone I know will buy it, and I can mooch off of them.

EvanED

Postby EvanED » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:06 am UTC

Harmonixer wrote:On the topic of Rock Band, drums are kinda boring on medium...but get tricky as hell on Hard. Never had much of a problem...until I got to Run to the Hills. X_X

I found drums a lot harder than guitar to start out with. I have done 90%s on hard on one of the easiest songs ("Say it ain't so'?), but drums on medium on the harder songs are still hard. For instance, the pattern where the right hand is doing a beat on every eighth note and both the left hand and foot are doing a beat every two eighth notes, but offset by two; this pattern is still hard for me to get into. Once I get going, I can keep it going, but if I screw up or the drums do something else for a while, it's hard to get back into. Getting to where I could do an easy song on hard on guitar was easier.

mosc

Postby mosc » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:15 pm UTC

EvanED wrote:
mosc wrote:the next guitar whatever game should have a guitar with multiple buttons on top of one another as well as down the neck. At least like:
A B C D E
F G H I J

Just out of curiosity, how would you suggest notating that on the screen? 10 rows? Two separate sets, maybe with the notes in the middel of the screen and A-E coming in from the top and F-J from the bottom?

I don't know what would be best here...

Probably still 5 rows across, just using like a double bubble note when
you are supposed to use both an simply changing color based on one or the other. That was it doesn't change the center line of the bubble is still at the time of the note being strummed.
Title: It was given by the XKCD moderators to me because they didn't care what I thought (I made some rantings, etc). I care what YOU think, the joke is forums.xkcd doesn't care what I think.

Jumbalaya

Postby Jumbalaya » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:17 pm UTC

On the next Guitar Hero, I would be happy if they just added an 'Open String' ... Just a strum... I played Viola and Violin for many years, and Guitar hero is really fun for me, I just wanted an open string. They need to add in a free play session in which you can choose between instrument such as Violin, Oboe, Cello, Banjo, etc. Just to hear what the songs would be like. Such as using a guitar tabs program or Sibelius.

mosc

Postby mosc » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:35 pm UTC

well, the guy at best buy told me my GH3 PS3 controller would work fine so I spent $60 and bought Rock Band. Well, guess what. It doesn't work. Also, they don't sell guitars separately. Also, they're sold out of bundles. Basically, if you buy a $60 copy for the PS3, it's a $60 coaster. I have no idea what the hell I could do to actually PLAY it. Best Buy doesn't usually make refunds on open games but I'm going to throw a fit. I was LIED to and the game is COMPLETELY useless.

EvanED

Postby EvanED » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:23 pm UTC

mosc wrote:well, the guy at best buy told me my GH3 PS3 controller would work fine so I spent $60 and bought Rock Band. Well, guess what. It doesn't work. Also, they don't sell guitars separately. Also, they're sold out of bundles. Basically, if you buy a $60 copy for the PS3, it's a $60 coaster. I have no idea what the hell I could do to actually PLAY it. Best Buy doesn't usually make refunds on open games but I'm going to throw a fit. I was LIED to and the game is COMPLETELY useless.

They will be selling controllers separately in a couple months. Also, the BB guy should have been right about the controller working. (I have played Rock Band with a GH controller; a friend has it, has the one guitar that comes with Rock Band, and a second guitar from GH. This is the XBox though, not PS3.) Maybe you should play around with it a little more and try to figure out why it isn't working. Does the controller work with GH3?

mosc

Postby mosc » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:31 pm UTC

wtf dude?

yes it works with GH3. THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO PLAY AROUND WITH!

Gunfingers

Postby Gunfingers » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:48 pm UTC

According to wikipedia your guitar hero guitar will work with Rock Band.

Also, is this worth getting for the PS2? I can't afford a new system, but would like to get this game. Seems like it would lose alot without the downloadable content and online play options, though. Yes? No? Maybe so?

mosc

Postby mosc » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:50 am UTC

Gunfingers wrote:According to wikipedia your guitar hero guitar will work with Rock Band.

apparently you can't READ

"Harmonix has confirmed Guitar Hero guitar controllers and additional third-party controllers are compatible with the game,[21][18] including the new Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Gibson Les Paul controllers, with the exception of the PlayStation 3 Les Paul peripheral."
-wikipedia

EvanED

Postby EvanED » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:36 am UTC

Gunfingers wrote:Also, is this worth getting for the PS2? I can't afford a new system, but would like to get this game. Seems like it would lose alot without the downloadable content and online play options, though. Yes? No? Maybe so?

Online play? I would say you're probably not losing anything there. Half the point of the game is that you have friends there.

But downloadable content may be a killer. Depends on what you think. The selection of songs that come with it actually isn't bad, but there's a lot of things (like Who's Next) that is downloadable eventually that should make it even better. I'd say it's a toss-up.

aion7
Location: In a base with which you identify, killing dudes to whose team you belong

Postby aion7 » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:43 am UTC

I'm hoping to play it at a friend's house. I once again curse my lack of a 360. I curse that more due to Brütal Legend, Mass Effect, and Xbox live more though.
Spoiler:
Zeroignite wrote:And you have suddenly become awesome.

joshz wrote:Oh, you so win.

internets++ for aion7.

jerdak wrote:Nothing says hello like a coconut traveling near the speed of light.

Endless Mike

Postby Endless Mike » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:39 pm UTC

mosc wrote:well, the guy at best buy told me my GH3 PS3 controller would work fine so I spent $60 and bought Rock Band. Well, guess what. It doesn't work. Also, they don't sell guitars separately. Also, they're sold out of bundles. Basically, if you buy a $60 copy for the PS3, it's a $60 coaster. I have no idea what the hell I could do to actually PLAY it. Best Buy doesn't usually make refunds on open games but I'm going to throw a fit. I was LIED to and the game is COMPLETELY useless.

The PS3 GH3 controller won't work currently, but there's a rumored update coming that will add it. But yeah, it's pretty stupid of them to sell the game by itself with no usable controllers available.

I got the 360 version last night. My roommate was on drums, I played guitar. We managed to piss off the girl below us after two songs.

Bakemaster
pretty nice future dick

Postby Bakemaster » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:53 pm UTC

Nougat, CatProx, a non-believer and I went to the pre-release party at a small bar down the street from Harmonix HQ a few weeks ago. We had a lot of fun. I played it again for a bit this week at a friend's house. My biggest criticisms so far are:
1. Some of the "Easy" drum parts contain waaaay too much kick drum. I'm not talking about harder songs down the list, either. The pedal is the hardest thing for most people to get used to.
2. The hi-hat pad should be farthest to the left, not second from the left. I know, if you're watching the screen rather than listening to the music it doesn't make that much difference, but if you've played a real set it can be pretty disconcerting.
3. The way you activate the vocalist's star power is annoying. Some songs really don't need random screaming in the middle, and once you've milked it for humor it's just... annoying.

Overall, it's a very, very fun game. The price is reasonable for three or four people to go in on, when you compare it to other games and consider how it's meant to be played. I am mostly excited about the potential for expandability with downloadable tracks/songs/levels/whatever. Most of the fun, I think, is in playing songs you know, not ones you don't. I told a guy from Harmonix I'd give him my liver if they did Mayan Pilot.
c0 = 2.13085531 × 1014 smoots per fortnight
"Apparently you can't summon an alternate timeline clone of your inner demon, guys! Remember that." —Noc

EvanED

Postby EvanED » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:12 pm UTC

Bakemaster wrote:Most of the fun, I think, is in playing songs you know, not ones you don't.

Definitely, especially on the vocals part. I tried singing for a song I didn't know, and it was just stupid. People's eyesight isn't good enough to read both the pitch and lyrics at the same time without moving your eyes, and if you don't know either I found it impossible to follow both. The only time I could sing the words was when there was a pause and I could see the next phrase that was coming up and remember them while I paid attention to the pitch, but most of the time I was just going "la la la la".

I think it may be possible to get a better display, but without coding it and doing playtesting, I don't know for sure.

mosc

Postby mosc » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:25 pm UTC

well the best buy lady saw I was quite pissed so she offered store credit. I spend enough in there anyway so I was satisfied. If they fix it in the next month, I'll re-buy it for the PS3. If not, I'll end up buying it for the PS2 which sucks but I ain't buying any more friggin controllers.

rrwoods

Postby rrwoods » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:49 pm UTC

[ omgnecro ]

I got this game a month and a half or so ago, and I'm thoroughly loving it. People seemed to complain that the guitar parts weren't challenging enough; I think they're plenty challenging enough for a party game, and besides, the real challenge seems to be the drums. That might just be me though.

Songs I love (on drums):
Cherub Rock [H]
Enter Sandman [X]
In Bloom [X]
(Don't Fear) The Reaper [H]
Learn To Fly [X]
DLC - Buddy Holly [X] (edit: I can't get this song out of my head right now... it's been stuck in my head for the last four hours... OOO EEE OOO I LOOK JUST LIKE BUDDY HOLLY... OH OOHH AND YOU'RE MARY TYLER MOORE...)
DLC - All the David Bowie songs

I hate, HATE, HATE anything by The Ramones on expert. My right arm wanted to kill me after my first time through Blitzkreig Bop, and their DLC song (can't remember the name Rockaway Beach) is even faster.

(Someone Bakemaster mentioned that the hihat should be farthest left instead of second from the left. Two things: On some songs, it is, if the hihat never hit at the same time as the snare - see Orange Crush (edit: [X], I don't know about the other difficulties since I haven't played them). Also, on a real set, the hihat is higher up than the snare, and most drummers use their right hand for the hihat and cross the left hand underneath for the snare. That'd be really awkward in Rock Band given that the pads are so close together (horizontally and vertically)).
31/M/taken/US
age/gender/interest/country

Belial wrote:The sex card is tournament legal. And I am tapping it for, like, six mana.

Aleril
Le Rail

Postby Aleril » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:59 pm UTC

I'll just say this: Green Grass and High Tides is now the new way to get carpal tunnel syndrome. On Drums and Guitar.

rrwoods

Postby rrwoods » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:35 pm UTC

Heh... haven't touched that one yet. I'm unlocking things solely in Band World Tour -- I just don't have the patience to play the Solo tour, and practicing the songs I already have on expert drums is giving me plenty of play time at the moment.

Run to the Hills seems pretty good for carpal tunnel as well. The thing that gets me about the Ramones songs is that I can't use RLRL sticking since the they don't drop the hihat for the snare (like Orange Crush or Run to the Hills). My right arm just wants to fall off after those Ramones songs.

EDIT: Oh, why the hell is Enter Sandman a "nightmare" song on Drums? It should be in, like, tier 3.
31/M/taken/US
age/gender/interest/country

Belial wrote:The sex card is tournament legal. And I am tapping it for, like, six mana.

Aleril
Le Rail

Postby Aleril » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:20 pm UTC

<Aleril casts Life on Rock Band topic>

I just got More Than a Feeling and HOLY HELL it's a bitch to sing.

SHE SLIPPED AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*vocal cords splode*

Mo0man

Postby Mo0man » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:33 pm UTC

Anybody planning on getting the Wii Version?
causa major dormuc vulnero ut ovis goatee
I'm number 20075. Remember that. It's important

semicolon

Postby semicolon » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:13 pm UTC

Wii version? Ha!

aion7
Location: In a base with which you identify, killing dudes to whose team you belong

Postby aion7 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:49 am UTC

Mo0man wrote:Anybody planning on getting the Wii Version?

I am!

I played at a friends house for about, dunno, three hours straight drums, with some other playing a different times. My main problem is that Here It Goes Again is in about 90% of all sets. Curse you Ok Go! Cuuuuuurrrrrssssse yooooooouuuuuuuu!
Spoiler:
Zeroignite wrote:And you have suddenly become awesome.

joshz wrote:Oh, you so win.

internets++ for aion7.

jerdak wrote:Nothing says hello like a coconut traveling near the speed of light.

Aleril
Le Rail

Postby Aleril » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:01 am UTC

I am coming up with a list of songs I want on Rock Band: (Spoiler'd for long list.)

Spoiler:
Song: Paranoid Android
Band: Radiohead
Album: Ok Computer
Length: 6:23
Why?: Because all of the instruments are played to the point where they seem just perfect on Rock Band, and by perfect I mean pretty damn hard. I would love to sing this S.O.B. Also, all 6 minutes aren't wasted

Song: Grace
Band: Jeff Buckley
Album: Grace
Length: 5:22
Why?: First off I will say I am not nominating this song for it's guitar or drums, as great as they are. The singing alone nominates this one, as I want to see people struggle as they try to pull off the last minute or so of it and see their vocal cords 'splode.

Song: Homecoming
Band: Green Day
Album: American Idiot
Length: 9:18
Why?: I find this to be one of those nessessary long songs Rock Band likes to put in every now and again like GGAHT or Foreplay/Long Time. I especially like this because it is a song that is able to rise and fall in the right places.

Song: Fashion Zombies!
Band: The Aquabats
Album: Charge!!
Length: 3:16
Why?: I just find that this would be an incredibly fun song to play. It's just a really silly song.

Song: One Week
Band: Barenaked Ladies
Album: Stunt
Length: 2:49
Why?: Again, it would be a fun vocal trip.

Song: Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
Band: Bloodhound Gang
Album: Hefty Fine
Length: 2:51
Why?: It's juvenile, stupid, silly and I would be laughing my entire way through it. Hey, if they can Timmy on there, I would love Foxtrot.

Song: Livin' on a Prayer
Band: Bon Jovi
Album: Slippery When Wet
Length: 4:10
Why?: It's Livin' on a Prayer. I need not say more.

Song: Drive In Drive Out
Band: Dave Matthew's Band
Album: Crash
Length: 5:54
Why: I love this DMB song a whole lot. It's probably my favorite song from them and all of the instruments are clear for the game. Great song.

Song: Ode to the Sun
Band: Dredg
Album: Catch Without Arms
Length: 4:12
Why?: Finally! A song I picked not on the basis of lyrical pleasure! I love the guitar work on this song and I can see it working well in-game. And by working, I mean pretty damn hard.

Song: Hungry Like The Wolf
Band: Duran Duran
Album: Rio
Length: 3:39
Why?: Oh come on, who wouldn't want to sing Hungry Like The Wolf

Song: Paralyzer
Band: Finger Eleven
Album: Them Vs You Vs Me
Length: 3:28
Why?: It's just a big pump up. The lyrics are ok, but its one of those songs that make you step on the accelerator when it is played. WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Song: Anna Molly
Band: Incubus
Album: Light Grenades
Length: 3:46
Why?: It's a song i've always wanted on Rock Band, I love it so very much for some reason.

Song: Fear of a Blank Planet
Band: Porcupine Tree
Album: Fear of a Blank Planet
Length: 7:30
Why?: Another long song that uses it's time well. Plus, Porcupine Tree is an amazing band.

Song: Inertiatic E.S.P.
Band: Mars Volta
Album: Deloused in the Crematorium
Length: 4:23
Why?: It's one of the more comprehensible Mars Volta songs, and one of their best.

Songs: Plug In Baby, Assassin, Map Of The Problematique, The Small Print.
Band: Muse
Albums: OoS, BHaR, Absolution
Lengths: 3:39, 3:28, 4:16, 3:29.
Why?: These are the best Muse songs I know for Rock Band.

Song: The Kids Aren't Alright
Band: The Offspring
Album: Americana
Length: 3:00
Why?: Depressing, but a great song none-the-less.

Song: Never Gonna Give You Up
Band: Do I really need to say it?
Album: Whenever You Need Somebody
Length: 3:25
Why?: Image

Song: Can't Believe A Single Word
Band: VHS or Beta
Album: Bring on the Comets
Length: 3:43
Why?: You might not know them, but every song this band makes is amazingly catchy and fun. This is the one that I love the most.

Song: The Spirit of Radio
Band: Rush
Album: Permanent Waves
Length: 4:59
Why?: Three Rush songs and no Spirit? For shame Rock Band.

I would say Beatles, but they probably have a good reason why they don't have it in it yet.... *sniffle*

Aaaaaand... you?

kellsbells
Queen of Cupcakes

Postby kellsbells » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:21 am UTC

So getting the Wii version! I played a ton at my friend's house (massive like 70" screen!), mostly guitar and bass with occasional drums. I don't do vocals.

Songs I would like to see:

Hang Me Up To Dry- Cold War Kids
Why: Awesome use of all the instruments, the vocals are funky and interesting.

It's All Been Done- Barenaked Ladies
Why: If you can have One Week, I can have this.

Creepin' Up The Backstairs- The Fratellis
Why: The drums and the guitar rule. The vocals are crazy. What more do you want?

I Predict A Riot- Kaiser Chiefs
Why: Why NOT?!

Dashboard- Modest Mouse
Why: Because the lack of Modest Mouse frightens me, and this one would probably fit best.
A good pun is its own reword.
L wrote:A day without kells is a day not worth living.

Mo0man

Postby Mo0man » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:50 am UTC

kellsbells wrote:It's All Been Done- Barenaked Ladies
Why: If you can have One Week, I can have this.

After you said this I got my hopes up. But as it turns out, no "one week"
causa major dormuc vulnero ut ovis goatee
I'm number 20075. Remember that. It's important

Aleril
Le Rail

Postby Aleril » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:56 am UTC

kellsbells wrote:Dashboard- Modest Mouse
Why: Because the lack of Modest Mouse frightens me, and this one would probably fit best.

I was going to say that, but I don't think it uses all of the instruments well. Ocean Breathes Salty would be better.
Last edited by Aleril on Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:58 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

McCaber

Postby McCaber » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:24 am UTC

I think a Rock Band: Rush would be flippin' amazing.

(Thanks to Nougatrocity for the idea)
Spoiler:
hyperion wrote:
Hawknc wrote:Crap, that image is going to get a lot of use around here.

That's what SHE said!

She blinded me with Science!

DYRE

Postby DYRE » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:32 pm UTC

I just played drums yesterday for the first time in around a month, and I remembered that "...And Justice for All" on expert is really, really, fun.
Also, I still can't do Foreplay/Long Time. What the hell am I supposed to do for that song?

EDIT: I used a period instead of a question mark.
Last edited by DYRE on Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:58 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Aleril
Le Rail

Postby Aleril » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:52 pm UTC

DYRE wrote:I just played drums yesterday for the first time in around a month, and I remembered that "...And Justice for All" on expert is really, really, fun.
Also, I still can't do Foreplay/Long Time. What the hell am I supposed to do for that song.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HIx34SZs0Bs

But yeah, that song is a drummer killer.

3tard

Postby 3tard » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:16 am UTC

I have the 360 version, and I think its fantastic. I am one song off of beating the solo mode for guitar on expert (stupid green grass and high tides mashfest) and im almost done with hard mode drums and vocals.
My band teacher brings his ps2 and drums in for his middle school drummers on thursdays so they can learn the basics (keeping time, sustaining multiple beats, etc) and I pop in occasionally to have some fun too. Unlike the guitar, the drumkit is a good simulation for real drums, and the game rewards the 7th grade kids with feedback and star ratings. Its an excellent learning tool.

I want to see end of the world as we know it by REM on DLC soon, great vocals, fun song.

kellsbells
Queen of Cupcakes

Postby kellsbells » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:23 am UTC

Aleril wrote:
kellsbells wrote:Dashboard- Modest Mouse

I was going to say that, but I don't think it uses all of the instruments well. Ocean Breathes Salty would be better.

Good point. I was racking my brains to come up with a Modest Mouse song that would work, but that one slipped my mind. Man, if only listing songs on here made them really appear in Rock Band!
A good pun is its own reword.
L wrote:A day without kells is a day not worth living.

Return to “Gaming”