Guitar Hero

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Sexy_Rexxy
Location: I went to sleep last night and woke up here... where is here?

Postby Sexy_Rexxy » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:28 am UTC

In respect to guitar hero helping real guitar... yes and no.

When i first started playing guitar hero 1, i was hopeless. 2 hours later, i had beaten easy. 2 more, beat Medium. Then i beat hard and expert over the next week, as i was busy.

Now, when it comes to playing real guitar... which I've only done for ~2 years, i noticed that it was easier to change between notes, and that i could strum a lot faster... at the time i only strummed up. Then got guitar hero II, and instead of just jumping straight into the expert like most people would, i beat medium, then hard then expert (though i got stuck on Rock This Town, and Free Bird took me at least 6 tries to beat)

However, this time i didnt notice any improvement to my real guitar skills... at least not for any songs that werent in guitar hero itself, and that only became easier because i knew how the songs were meant to sound.

Jordan is damn hard, but not as hard as bark at the moon and cowboys from hell in GH1, in my opinion... mostly because hammer-ons and pull-offs SUCKED in GH1.

Favourite song is definitely Six, followed by Freya, followed by Arterial Black on GH2, and Get Ready 2 Rokk, Decontrol and Hey You on GH1.

MFHodge

Postby MFHodge » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:39 pm UTC

http://feeds.joystiq.com/~r/weblogsinc/joystiq/~3/132110363/

Pictures of really awesome Guitar Hero III controllers.

Phenriz
I'm daaancin' like a monkey!

Postby Phenriz » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:41 pm UTC

OHEMGEE

the wiimote fits into the GH controller to make it wireless....sick status.
I loveded you piggy, i lovded youuuu!!!

Hawknc
Oompa Loompa of SCIENCE!

This is just to be an asshole to people playing Guitar Hero.

Postby Hawknc » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:36 am UTC

Verator

Postby Verator » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:46 am UTC

Dragonforce = win, that's actually who I thought of while reading that comic.
[Wednesday January 02 20:41:06] Akira: but i want a penis ;_;
[Wednesday January 02 20:41:12] Mrcheesypants: let's face it, you aint below a 3 on a kingsley scale
[Wednesday January 02 20:41:36] Mrcheesypants: two sided dildos are like penises

mosc
Doesn't care what you think.

Postby mosc » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:45 pm UTC

it'll be fun on hard ;)
Title: It was given by the XKCD moderators to me because they didn't care what I thought (I made some rantings, etc). I care what YOU think, the joke is forums.xkcd doesn't care what I think.

Phenriz
I'm daaancin' like a monkey!

Postby Phenriz » Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:59 pm UTC

i'm gonna cry, because i won't be able to stop playing until i beat that song.

my poor fingers
I loveded you piggy, i lovded youuuu!!!

Twasbrillig
Tawsbirlig

Postby Twasbrillig » Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:59 pm UTC

I swear there was another thread that had this linked.
I want to have Bakemaster's babies. It's possible, with science.

I wonder if you can see...
...what is wrong with my signature?

wing wrote:I'm sorry... But that was THE funniest thing I've ever read on the interbutts.

SoapyHobo
Soap. It's, uhh, not actually that good

Postby SoapyHobo » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:26 pm UTC

There is, it's here
Jack Saladin wrote:Goddamn that's an awesome ****, Soapy. Once they get around to making artificial **** and I replace my crappy original ones, I'm gonna make mine look like that.

Xaith

Postby Xaith » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:49 pm UTC

My god...

Can you say "carpal tunnel syndrome"? I really hope that's Expert...

LizardKing

Postby LizardKing » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:02 pm UTC

I think 'Valley of the damned' would be an even better song for that. You go fine for 4 minutes, thinking 'Yeah I can do this', then the epic 2 minute solo kicks in and you promptly go insane.

[Edit] Quick search on youtube brings up a result for valley of the damned on guitar hero, I'll watch that now.

Hawknc
Oompa Loompa of SCIENCE!

Postby Hawknc » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:14 am UTC

SoapyHobo wrote:There is, it's here

Aw fuck it. I always find the good links about a year after everyone else.

Narsil
Ask me about my junk!

Postby Narsil » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:37 pm UTC

At that point, you're really probably easier off getting a real guitar and playing it on that.
And do the drum bits with your toes.
Spoiler:
EsotericWombat wrote:MORE JUNK THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR

Mother Superior wrote:What's he got that I dont?
*sees Narsil's sig*
Oh... that.

Rodan
Any title.

Postby Rodan » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:37 pm UTC

or when Rock Band comes out...

Steve the Pocket

Re: Guitar Hero

Postby Steve the Pocket » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:39 am UTC

So, since GH3 is out now, and I'm lucky enough to have a roommate who already bought it for his PS2, I'll do the honor of resurrecting this thread.

My initial impression is that it's a bit of a letdown from 2. The playlist, in particular, I'm disappointed with. Very few songs that really stick in my head or stand out in any way; most of them just sound the same to me. Kind of like the bonus list in GH2. I also can't get over the bad animation. It actually distracts me, it's so bad. There might be more detail to the characters' moves (guitarists actually pick out fingering positions on the fretboard, vocalists more or less lip sync accurately, etc.) but they're so jerky and robotic even compared to the last one. This might be a consequence of the game being designed for next-gen and then ported down to PS2 though, but I would have liked to see more effort put into smooth animation than detailed rendering of ... what do they call those bitmaps they drape over the solids? Skins? I used to know this.

The tracks seem to be more challenging this time around, though, which is nice for those of us who have already beaten GH2 and don't want to play through a bunch of really easy songs we can get 100% on first try now that we're used to tackling stuff like Thunderhorse. I think Neversoft picked some of the songs specifically for the challenge. The new boss battles are pretty cool; I look forward to playing battle mode against humans. And I like the little touches they added, like the artist and year being listed everywhere from the playlist to the level review screen, and the new streak counters.

All in all though... I can't help but think it'll never be a match for Rock Band, even without the extra controllers. I mean, just look at the soundtrack. You get to play the More Cowbell song and the Treadmill Music Video song!

OK, I'm done for now.
cephalopod9 wrote:Only on Xkcd can you start a topic involving Hitler and people spend the better part of half a dozen pages arguing about the quality of Operating Systems.

Baige.

Tetelestia

Postby Tetelestia » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:22 pm UTC

I prefer the GH3 soundtrack to Rock Band's, but the lack of friends interested in actually playing RB or even GH will keep me from getting RB.

I don't like how in GH3 difficulty kind of doubles around the 3rd to last tier, it's playable fine on hard for me, but expert is putting me to work.

My career score for hard has peaked at 149 so far :)

xenuphobia

Postby xenuphobia » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:27 pm UTC

It does seem like the difficulty is kind of artificially increased, but I guess you can't fault them for trying to give people who mastered GH2 a challenge. Still, I want to punch the guy who thought that Slayer's Raining Blood on Expert would be a good interpretation of the note chart. I mean, seriously. What the hell.

If you haven't played it, it's only a little bit tricky at the beginning (really fast triples, a bit reminiscent of Beast and the Harlot on 2), then a series of incredibly fast OBYR - BYRG sequence, over and over again. Even with the star power they give you, I haven't been able to flail wildly on the guitar enough for it to get past about 37%. All I have left on Expert is this song and Lou's guitar battle, and I can't finish it because it's just TOO hard. A healthy challenge is a good thing, but this is just ridiculous.

As for the track list, I like it a lot compared to some of the others. Paranoid, Sunshine of Your Love, Black Sunshine, Barracuda... the list goes on. I don't remember enjoying the songs this much on the other GH games, plus the inclusion of so many more original/master tracks is close to a godsend. Combine that with a little bit of glue holding the game together with the inter-venue cut scenes and it feels like a much tighter and more complete Guitar Hero than we've seen before.

I really, honestly didn't think the animation was that bad when I popped the disc in on Sunday morning (fifteen minutes after the game store opened, thank you very much). Maybe it's the fact that I don't look at the visuals, maybe it's the fact that I haven't played any next-gen games whatsoever, maybe it's the fact that I just don't care, but I don't hate the visuals with the ferocity that some people seem to. Slash looks pretty awesome, the girl models are still pretty and they have great color, and the change in visual style is kind of a nice break from the game's ultra-cartoony predecessors, without losing their charm.

Anyway, I really like it. I'm definitely going to be playing this one for the next couple months, if not for the whole year.

Miles Invictus

Postby Miles Invictus » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:33 pm UTC

I've just started the third set on Expert, hit the shop a few times, and participated in a rock battle. I gave it a chance, in other words, and found it to be a bit of a disappointment. It has annoyingly obtrusive advertising, a generic-feeling artistic style, slower load times, and crappy controls. :(

Really, I would've been happy if they'd taken GH2 and added new songs.

CorranH
A-dork-able

Postby CorranH » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:42 am UTC

Okay, first, on the subject of Guitar Hero in general:

And on the subject of Rock Band vs. Guitar Hero:

I must say, I think I agree with the guys at Penny Arcade. I loved Guitar Hero II, and couldn't wait to get Guitar Hero III, which I did (for xBox 360, for the record). I enjoy it, but . . . I dunno. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I think I enjoy GHII more. I think it might be the soundtrack. Like someone else said, there just don't seem to be any songs that really stand out to me. Aside from a few exceptions, like Barracuda, they all just kind of seem to flow together in my head, becoming indistinguishable. I find that I can play through a setlist a few times, go get a drink, come back, look at the list, and not be able to remember which song is which, in terms of how they play. I dunno, I don't think I'd go so far as to say I don't feel like I got my money's worth (the new controller is pretty sweet), but I'm not exactly overjoyed with it. In fact, right now, I'm in the middle of taking a break from GHIII to finish up GHII. I never did finish the damn thing, I was about two sets away from beating it on hard, and then work and stuff got busy and I felt out of playing it for a while. GHIII had rekindled my interest, though. And just for the record, the only reason it's taking me this long to beat it is because my OCDishness is requiring me to 5-star every damned song. Almost there!

Oh, and on that note, I'll agree that the difficulty in GHIII is beefed up. On GHII, I've gone through six sets, and five-starred every song, without too much difficulty. Some of them are daunting at first, sure, but I just keep trying over and over, and I don't think there's been a single song that took me more than an hour to five-star. Oh GHIII, I can tell it'll be a long time before I can five-star many songs on hard, let alone expert.

And finally, I'll just say that from what I've heard, I'm really excited about Rock Band.
It's a muon, you cunt - Robin Williams

Tetelestia

Postby Tetelestia » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:26 pm UTC

xenuphobia wrote:If you haven't played it, it's only a little bit tricky at the beginning (really fast triples, a bit reminiscent of Beast and the Harlot on 2), then a series of incredibly fast OBYR - BYRG sequence, over and over again. Even with the star power they give you, I haven't been able to flail wildly on the guitar enough for it to get past about 37%. All I have left on Expert is this song and Lou's guitar battle, and I can't finish it because it's just TOO hard. A healthy challenge is a good thing, but this is just ridiculous.

This is exactly where I'm at also. I played through hard first and then going through expert I noticed that hard has parts from the expert pattern with most of it being a bit more simplified. I thought the mosh I part from Slayer was definitely an expert part, so I was kind of ticked to see that they made it even harder for expert.

I think Activision really can't win here, the people that say it's just hard for the sake of being hard would be complaining that it's too easy if it weren't this difficult. Challenge gives this longevity, if you can beat expert in your frist run with minimal failures, what fun is left? Much less, had in the first place.

xenuphobia

Postby xenuphobia » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:20 pm UTC

The thing is, it seems difficult for the sake of being difficult. Are there really that many HO/POs in the original song? It kind of sounds like a fast single strum than a series of different notes over and over again.

There's plenty of challenge, especially in the bonus songs. In the Fire and Flames kicks my ass so hard on Expert it's not even funny. I only make it to 1% every time because of that ridiculous opening.

That's something I'll derive a lot of pleasure (and, admittedly, frustration) from mastering, but the great thing is that it's optional. I don't have to put up with that crap to finish the game itself, like I have to put up with this Raining Blood nonsense just to finish career mode. For me, the challenge isn't supposed to be in finishing the songs, but working on them enough so that I can crawl up out of 3* territory.

On the bright side, though, it'll make me a much better player by introducing new songs to train my hands on. I'd played GHII to death and I'd pretty much hit a wall with what I could do.

Kudos

Postby Kudos » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:40 am UTC

The only thing that's disappointed me about GH3 is the lack of Freezepop. Even if it was just a Harmonix thing. I can honestly say I've had it for a few days and I have not beaten any of the modes or even bought everything in the shop. I've been busy playing carreer co-op with my friends. And they can't play above Normal. It's so very awesome. As far as the soundtrack goes, there are quite a few songs on 3 that I like. None of them have become stuck in my head but it has One and Monsters which are two of my favourie songs. I have yet to reach Monsters with my friends but I still have hope that they can make it.

Tetelestia

Postby Tetelestia » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:35 pm UTC

Nice sig xenuphobia, I'm anti-everything at PA. I actually owe my discovery of XKCD to the thread in SE++.

I tried playing multiplayer last night. There are a lot of people who just don't like to lose, once they see that needle pointing all the way my way they just quit. The score differential can be a lot closer than the needle might indicate, if I break a few combos and they keep going they're right back in it. I win a lot by default, but actually completing songs and sets doesn't happen very often.

mosc

Postby mosc » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:58 pm UTC

I picked up GH3 for the PS3 (probably the main reason I got a PS3 was to play it online). So far I've had mixed feelings. I do agree the setlist mostly blurs together. I think a lot of it is the fault of the fret board layouts more than the song. Barracuda has personality on the fret board, most of the others to not.Also, the sound mix seems to be off or something. All I hear is vocals and guitar. The other band pieces are near silent. It sounds... hollow. Some of the songs are supposed to have kick ass bass parts or whailing drums. Paint in black in particular seems so empty because you can bairly hear the drums when they should be blasting that famous "du du DUM, du du DUM, du du DUM, du du DUM"

The graphics at least in the PS3 are not choppy or robotic. They are hella distracting. "50 NOTE STREAK!"" Oh me yarm shut up. And why couldn't they just left the note counter there? It has to appear and disappear every time I cross more or less than 25 notes in a row? God, it's like a blinking alarm light or something over there more than useful information when you're playing a song ffs. The Star Power Gage and seeing how close you are to the next multiplier are also stupidly graphical and take longer to read in the precious moment you have to look over for. Also the close in zooms to the lead singer are incredibly distracting. I'm sorry but I could friggin care less about the graphics in a guitar hero game other than the fact I wish I could FRIGGIN TURN THEM OFF!

That said, the new controller is much more solid. I need to break it in more like I did with the PS2 (it stops registering that I'm holding down the buttons because they're so tight) but I'm satisfied. I'm 6'4" so I'm hoping for a neck extension.

But what the hell. It's lots more guitar hero and that's all I really wanted. Regardless if I spent $500 on a 60GB PS3 and $100 on the damn game and I can't even turn off the stupid graphics.
Title: It was given by the XKCD moderators to me because they didn't care what I thought (I made some rantings, etc). I care what YOU think, the joke is forums.xkcd doesn't care what I think.

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:54 pm UTC

mosc wrote:The graphics at least in the PS3 are not choppy or robotic. They are hella distracting. "50 NOTE STREAK!"" Oh me yarm shut up. And why couldn't they just left the note counter there? It has to appear and disappear every time I cross more or less than 25 notes in a row? God, it's like a blinking alarm light or something over there more than useful information when you're playing a song ffs. The Star Power Gage and seeing how close you are to the next multiplier are also stupidly graphical and take longer to read in the precious moment you have to look over for.

Yeah, my roommate commented that the idea for the Note Streak messages was just copied over from the Tony Hawk games. I'm taking his word for it since I haven't played any of those myself. And amen on the Star Power gauge. Holy crap is that stupid. At least they toned down the "theming" on some of the elements since the demo. They used to have the song titles in this crazy heavy-metal style font and there was something weird about the little lights that count up to the next multiplier that they made more understandable. Not that any of that really affected gameplay, sadly.

And on the subject of difficulty: I guess making a sequel is tricky business in general for that reason, really. Part of why I'm not going into video game design.
cephalopod9 wrote:Only on Xkcd can you start a topic involving Hitler and people spend the better part of half a dozen pages arguing about the quality of Operating Systems.

Baige.

Princess Marzipan

Postby Princess Marzipan » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:07 am UTC

Does anyone want to buy my PS2 copy of it for 45 bucks?

I seriously don't want this game any more. It's just too hard for hard's sake. The Slipknot song with a full minute of g/y r/b o/y and nothing but made me say "Alright, fuck this forever, it's no longer fun."
"It's Saturday night. I've got no date, a two-liter of Shasta, and my all-Rush mixtape. Let's rock!"
"I am just about to be brilliant!"
General_Norris, on feminism, wrote:If you lose your six Pokémon, you lost.

mosc

Postby mosc » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:13 pm UTC

CreemyNougat wrote:Does anyone want to buy my PS2 copy of it for 45 bucks?

I seriously don't want this game any more. It's just too hard for hard's sake. The Slipknot song with a full minute of g/y r/b o/y and nothing but made me say "Alright, fuck this forever, it's no longer fun."

yeah, I never beat jordan on expert but otherwise there was nothing that could best me. My average was almost 6 stars let alone passing. Now, on GH3, I'm unable to finish hard difficulty.

It's not the songs either. The difficulty is just in absurdly complicated fingering charts of what is being played. Take a look at like the rise against tune (bonus track). Now, I can play that pretty damn well on guitar. They take places where the chords shift slightly (fingering wise) and make you slam from one complex 3-note chord to another 3-note chord when really all you would do on an actual guitar is lift off one of your fingers.

I like how they've actually put in the true pickings this time around and although it's much more difficult for it, I appreciate that. What I don't appreciate is these overly thick chords. Mashing chords on a guitar is generally utter cake. I shouldn't be breaking my hand to switch it around.

I do generally agree they went over the top on difficulty. My main complaint is the crappy charts they made. Neversoft apparently didn't learn from what harmonix had done so well with making the note charts interesting but not overbearing.

Vekter
Now I am become Beth, the employer of squirrels

Postby Vekter » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:17 pm UTC

Questions: How is it on PS2?
How hard is Through the Fire and Flames on Normal?
Is it worth it?
:lol: HOBO BONUS :lol:

SoapyHobo wrote:Where there's penis, there's Narsil

>:3

Raldios

Postby Raldios » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:29 pm UTC

Tier seven is where I quit. Knights of Cydonia and the Slipknot song really did it for me.

I went back to GH2 and instantly had fun playing Madhouse and Stop.

link12827

Postby link12827 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:34 am UTC

the slipknot song is incredibly ridiculous, took me forever to beat.... but i feel that the majority of the charts are fun to play, but the fact that there are charts in there that are created just to piss you off kind of takes away from the experience... for example Raining Blood

McLovin

Postby McLovin » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:20 pm UTC

xenuphobia wrote:It does seem like the difficulty is kind of artificially increased, but I guess you can't fault them for trying to give people who mastered GH2 a challenge. Still, I want to punch the guy who thought that Slayer's Raining Blood on Expert would be a good interpretation of the note chart. I mean, seriously. What the hell.

If you haven't played it, it's only a little bit tricky at the beginning (really fast triples, a bit reminiscent of Beast and the Harlot on 2), then a series of incredibly fast OBYR - BYRG sequence, over and over again. Even with the star power they give you, I haven't been able to flail wildly on the guitar enough for it to get past about 37%. All I have left on Expert is this song and Lou's guitar battle, and I can't finish it because it's just TOO hard. A healthy challenge is a good thing, but this is just ridiculous.

Hooray, my first post on the forums! Anyway. I completely agree about Raining Blood. The song's not bad AT ALL after Mosh 1, too. If you still haven't passed it, might I pass on the way I finally did so:

I wrapped my left index finger in electrical tape, made sure I had star power, and when Mosh 1 started, just slid my finger back and forth on the fretboard really fast and tried to strum in time with the solo, and made sure I hit the two button chords. Make sure you can get to about 35% in the yellow without star power, then activate and continue. It SHOULD get you through, after a few tries, and significant pain in your fingers.

...It's sad that I'm 100% telling the truth. -_-

b.i.o
Green is the loneliest number

Postby b.i.o » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:09 pm UTC

I have a friend who's actually almost beaten 3 on expert (actually he might have by now, I haven't talked to him in a few days). Last time I talked to him he just had 1 or 2 on tier 8 left. He also happens to somehow be ranked 355th in the world though (also last time I spoke with him) 8).

xenuphobia

Postby xenuphobia » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:19 pm UTC

I'm close to finishing 3 on Expert; all I have left is the Lou boss battle.

I FINALLY finished Raining Blood on Expert. It wasn't too bad after Mosh I. My technique for Mosh I: double-strum the insane HOPO part. I had been trying to roll my fingers across the fret board in time with the music, but my hands kept getting confused and I went too fast or slow or something went wrong. So I went back to my tried-and-true GH1 method - just strum like crazy, and move your fingers where they're supposed to be (don't worry about timing). It's how I beat Bark at the Moon and it's how I beat Raining Blood.

Now, of course, I'm never playing that goddamned song again.

b.i.o
Green is the loneliest number

Postby b.i.o » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:46 am UTC

Apparently my friend has only the final battle left...

I'm expecting the process to be rather amusing.

xenuphobia

Postby xenuphobia » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:14 am UTC

Yep, finished off Lou tonight. It took a while, but eventually I got lucky with whammy and amp overload.

It feels good to finally be done... Now to try and get past 1% on Through the Fire and Flames.

rachel
Witch (?)

Postby rachel » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:40 pm UTC

Was anyone else just sorely disappointed in GH3?

I expected so much more from you, Guitar Hero.
Mighty Jalapeno wrote:I played "porn" against my sister last night.
Meaux_Pas wrote:So in otherwords, it's like the best cake ever, covered in bees.

j&r-bffl

rrwoods

Postby rrwoods » Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:53 pm UTC

/me is patiently awaiting Rock Band.

I had a feeling GHIII was going to suck when Harmonix dropped it. Harmonix is a bunch of musicians making a music game; Neversoft the same group that put out Tony Hawk games making a music game.
31/M/taken/US
age/gender/interest/country

Belial wrote:The sex card is tournament legal. And I am tapping it for, like, six mana.

Klye

Postby Klye » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:39 am UTC

Yeah, it's not quite the same, but still good enough for me. The people/backgrounds really suck though.

And I can't beat Cult of Personality.
Phi wrote: Be careful when touching it though. It really expands.

Why would she say that?!?

Princess Marzipan

Postby Princess Marzipan » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:35 pm UTC

rachel wrote:Was anyone else just sorely disappointed in GH3?

Yeah, pretty much.
"It's Saturday night. I've got no date, a two-liter of Shasta, and my all-Rush mixtape. Let's rock!"
"I am just about to be brilliant!"
General_Norris, on feminism, wrote:If you lose your six Pokémon, you lost.

jedieric

Postby jedieric » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:56 pm UTC

CreemyNougat wrote:
rachel wrote:Was anyone else just sorely disappointed in GH3?

Yeah, pretty much.

I felt it was a little weak compared to GH &GHII, but I also understand that it was a different design team from the first 2 games (they went off to design Rock Band).

I do however love how offended guitar players get over this video game.

So someone wants to rock out to Black Sabbath or Guns N Roses with a 1 hour learning curve rather than years of practice and money--get over it, they're not affecting you or you rock and roll credibility whatsoever, you Almighty God of Rock, you. :D
"When you're at my station in life, the only people you can stick it to are third-worlders"

Return to “Gaming”