Cool games on the interweb redux

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

PeteP
What the peck?

Re: Cool games on the interweb redux

Postby PeteP » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:26 am UTC

Xanthir wrote:Do you like the idea of Factorio, but think it's too fiddly/complex and, well, 3dish? Do you like idle games? Try FactoryIdle, a pretty neat little factory-based idle game.

I'm still in the early game, where factory lines are relatively simple, but my research floors have gotten pretty complex, and from the sound of the late-game items you can produce, I think it'll end up getting pretty complicated and fun.

It doesn't have the (imo) complicated conveyer/picker dynamics of Factorio - conveyer belts just come out of producers and end in consumers. Two non-obvious notes about conveyers: (1) you *can* cross the belts - just keep drawing through the perpendicular line, and it'll change from "merged into the perpendicular" to "crossing"; (2) any time there are 2+ possible output choices (either from multiple output belts leaving a producer, or a belt splitting into 2 or 3 directions), items will cycle between the choices evenly, starting with the top choice and going clockwise. Use this carefully to control where mixed-content conveyers send things when you need to split them up without sorters, like the plastic maker.

Anyway, I like it a lot.

Converting offline time to ticks with which you can speed up time is a good decision. And I like that it is an idle game where income optimization actually requires some thought (though not that much it is just space optimization if you are bad at it you lose a few percent. Unless you build in a way that conveyor belts clock with different items.) Though the period after plastic until getting something new seems a tad long.

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:54 pm UTC

Yeah, I'm stuck grinding research right now to unlock electronics. Plastic-level research is *so* expensive that I can't run a ton of it (but it produces a whole lot, so that's nice).
(defun fibs (n &optional (a 1) (b 1)) (take n (unfold '+ a b)))

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:56 pm UTC

Oh, and it appears bonus ticks are limited to 57600, or 16*60*60. I haven't actually done the math, but I presume we pick up one bonus tick per second of missed time or something, which implies you idle max is 16 hours if you dont' want to lose resources.

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:50 pm UTC

Xanthir wrote:Yeah, I'm stuck grinding research right now to unlock electronics. Plastic-level research is *so* expensive that I can't run a ton of it (but it produces a whole lot, so that's nice).

If you look at the figures, it seems like plastics-tier research shouldn't be better than metals-tier (at least not when you're using labs to feed in reports as fast as possible) - metals tier reports are worth 2/3 as much as plastics-tier, but pay out twice as often.

On the other hand, experimentally, plastics-tier research does dominate my research income, paying out an average of 7.6/tick, with listed stats of 4/tick and 3.9 bonus/report, with 8 reports per payout.

If anyone can explain how those numbers fit together, I'd be grateful for the improved understanding and planning ability...

PeteP
What the peck?

Postby PeteP » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:44 pm UTC

Odd isn't it? After some testing it seems to give exactly 4 times the displayed value per research report for plastic. (That ratio doesn't seem to change with research level.)

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:36 pm UTC

PeteP wrote:Odd isn't it? After some testing it seems to give exactly 4 times the displayed value per research report for plastic. (That ratio doesn't seem to change with research level.)

Yeah, it appears that the production bonus is a multiplier rather than additive, so the output of a research center is {base value}*{no. of reports held}*{production bonus} each time it ticks over (every 10 ticks for tier 1 to every 40 for tier 3)

I'm currently running a mostly gun-focused initial factory and a mostly tier 3 research focused kilofactory while I save up for engine components and more factory space - at some point, I should probably tear down the remaining tier 2 research in my initial factory for more gun production and some of the tier 2 research clusters in the kilofactory for more tier 3 (I'm fairly sure you can't fit a tier 3 research block into the first couple of expansions of the kilofactory - which has some annoying illegal spaces where it would be nice to be able to drop conveyors)

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:39 am UTC

I should finally pick up my t3 research probably on Tuesday, if I can remember to play properly. I've got my factories set up similarly - Factory is packed full of gun, while Kilofactory is packed full of t2 research.

Specializing is super-important, so you can tune your upgrades properly. No sense in spending money on higher-level research upgrades for your Factory, for example.

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:35 pm UTC

Xanthir wrote:I should finally pick up my t3 research probably on Tuesday, if I can remember to play properly. I've got my factories set up similarly - Factory is packed full of gun, while Kilofactory is packed full of t2 research.

Specializing is super-important, so you can tune your upgrades properly. No sense in spending money on higher-level research upgrades for your Factory, for example.

Unlocking engine parts unlocks a few handy upgrades - including double conveyor capacity (for $1 trillion...) though it takes up a lot of space (or some expensive upgrades) to feed an engine engine properly

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:43 am UTC

Making my way there. I actually picked up T3 research yesterday afternoon, and went ahead and sent some money the dude's way to show my appreciation, so now I've got 4 fully-filled T3 research stations and a x3 boost on top of that. My science went up 10-fold! Only at 500mil research right now, so it'll still be a few days before I reach the 2.5bil for engines, but I'm excited. ^_^

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:26 pm UTC

Xanthir wrote:Making my way there. I actually picked up T3 research yesterday afternoon, and went ahead and sent some money the dude's way to show my appreciation, so now I've got 4 fully-filled T3 research stations and a x3 boost on top of that. My science went up 10-fold! Only at 500mil research right now, so it'll still be a few days before I reach the 2.5bil for engines, but I'm excited. ^_^

I've only got 2 T3 (and 10 T2) research going at the moment, giving me 1600 research income, but I'm getting Engine production online as I can be bothered to clear and refill rooms - currently got 2 full production and 1 at 75% (currently at 4 plastic per engine and only managed to squeeze 3 feeders into my first Engine maker's tree - my next upgrades for plastic production kinda need improved conveyors to keep the supply lines under control - with base conveyors, 100% plastic production will need 8 input conveyors and 1 output conveyor out of 10 slots, massively limiting placement options) giving me a roughly $2M income (there are enough blocking pipelines that the averaging doesn't cover enough ticks to smooth out fully).

It has taken me a bunch of tweaks to get my T3 research running smoothly though - my upgraded Analytics centers are overfeeding my T3 research centers so doing the layout sorting doesn't work - when the conveyors block, the feeds switch - so I've discovered that sorters are limited to 1 item per tick (while my Analytics centers' average production is 2 items per tick) which meant I had to squeeze 2 sorters into each layout...

lorb

Postby lorb » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:14 pm UTC

You can avoid sorters to some degree if you use the clockwise rule that someone else mentioned earlier.
Is anyone else annoyed by how tedious it is to remove large areas of your factory? I redo nearly all of my stuff after about every second research/upgrade because the number of input/output buildings changed or what I want to reproduce did. And it takes ages to click every single thing to sell it. I wish we could designate an area.
Please be gracious in judging my english. (I am not a native speaker/writer.)
http://decodedarfur.org/

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:04 pm UTC

I have, in fact, never used a single sorter. I'm still confused by them. The clockwise rule is all you ever need to know.

I'm not sure what you mean by "click every single thing". If you hold down the right mouse button and just sweep with it (or shift+left mouse), you'll delete everything you touch. Equip a large building first, like a research center, to make it easier.

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:40 pm UTC

Xanthir wrote:I have, in fact, never used a single sorter. I'm still confused by them. The clockwise rule is all you ever need to know.

Only if you can keep things balanced so the belts never back up past the filter point (whether that's a fork, or multiple belts leaving the same device). I've had layouts that run great until one thing backs up, causing a slow cascade reaction, that leads to balances being upset all over the supply chain, and, eventually, for example, a conveyor that was loaded with Engines running pure Waste instead - which isn't handled by whatever the Engines were being fed to, so at that point, the whole chain seizes up pretty quickly...

Sorters take input in the middle square only, and output according to what you've set in the drop-downs, processing up to one package per tick (Conveyor upgrades, increasing the resources per package, also improve Sorter efficiency). Each of the three tiles of the sorter has its own drop-down and (potentially) its own output - the dropdowns are labelled with the co-ordinates of the tiles so horizontal sorters are (0,0), (1,0), (2,0) while vertical sorters are numbered from the top down:
(0,0)
(0,1)
(0,2)

Sorters will only accept input that they can output immediately - so if you have a Sorter set to (Waste), (all other), (all other) then if you have Waste coming in (to the middle tile) it will only be accepted if there's space on a conveyor leaving the first tile, and will then be output onto a conveyor leaving that first tile; meanwhile, anything else on that same input conveyor will be accepted if there's space on at least one conveyor leaving either of the second or third tiles, and will then be output onto one of them. I've not experimented to check, but I assume outputs are spread over conveyors with space in the usual fashion (rather than, say, alternating between tiles)

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:03 am UTC

Oh jeezus, *that's* what those numbers mean on the conveyers. Why not just label them top/middle/bottom or left/middle/right? I thought it was just "the zeroth output, the first output, the second output", so I could attach conveyers wherever and it would just output in order.

Good lord, thank you, there is *zero* guidance available for that on the internet.

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:52 pm UTC

rmsgrey wrote:
Xanthir wrote:I have, in fact, never used a single sorter. I'm still confused by them. The clockwise rule is all you ever need to know.

Only if you can keep things balanced so the belts never back up past the filter point (whether that's a fork, or multiple belts leaving the same device). I've had layouts that run great until one thing backs up, causing a slow cascade reaction, that leads to balances being upset all over the supply chain, and, eventually, for example, a conveyor that was loaded with Engines running pure Waste instead - which isn't handled by whatever the Engines were being fed to, so at that point, the whole chain seizes up pretty quickly...

How do sorters help with this? If one output line backs up, the sorter will block on that material, too, and cause the other output lines to starve.

Afaict, the only use for sorters is for merging+unmerging lines in tight spaces when you have enough slack in the output rates to let them get combined temporarily.

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:02 pm UTC

Xanthir wrote:
rmsgrey wrote:

How do sorters help with this? If one output line backs up, the sorter will block on that material, too, and cause the other output lines to starve.

Afaict, the only use for sorters is for merging+unmerging lines in tight spaces when you have enough slack in the output rates to let them get combined temporarily.

Yeah, the sorter blocks (since I only ever sort Waste from non-Waste, starving the bin doesn't bother me) but, unlike a non-Sorter solution, when it resumes, it still sends things the same way. With a branch, or multiple output conveyors from anything other than a sorter, when it unblocks, which items end up going which way is largely a matter of chance.

For example, if you have a Plastic Maker producing 1 Plastic and 1 Waste every 10 ticks (assuming it gets enough raw materials reliably), then when you first hook it all up, you can use a branch where up goes to whatever's using the Plastic (probably a Plastic Seller) and down goes to Garbage. So far, so good, and so long as the Plastic Seller keeps up with selling 1 Plastic every 10 ticks, everything's fine. But then you upgrade the Plastic Maker (and its resource supply) so that it produces 2 Plastic and 2 Waste every 10 ticks. For a while, it still works, but the Plastic Seller is only selling at half the rate the Plastic is coming in, and its internal storage fills up, and the conveyor backs up to the the branch point. Now, both Plastic and Waste are heading to the Garbage below. But then the Plastic Seller sells another Plastic, the up conveyor steps forward one, and whichever item reaches the junction next goes up. 8 times out of 10, it's a Plastic, and everything's fine. The other time, it's a Waste, and the system fails - the Plastic Seller sells its internal stock and the Plastic already on the up conveyor, then stops, unable to do anything with the Waste.

You can probably tune the conyeyor lengths so that you always avoid any Waste slipping onto the up conveyor, but you need to either perform some long time-frame experiments, or know more about the game's logic than I do. Better to use a Sorter any time you're facing the possibility of an overflowing sink, in order to make sure the outputs don't get switched after running fine for an hour or so...

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:23 am UTC

Re: sorters go back to doing things "correctly", ok, sure, I hadn't considered that.

Your scenario, tho, just doesn't make sense to me. Why would you upgrade part of your production line without either upgrading everything necessary, or rebuilding to get a proper ratio? It tells you what the right ratios are when you hover the choosing button.

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:14 pm UTC

Xanthir wrote:Re: sorters go back to doing things "correctly", ok, sure, I hadn't considered that.

Your scenario, tho, just doesn't make sense to me. Why would you upgrade part of your production line without either upgrading everything necessary, or rebuilding to get a proper ratio? It tells you what the right ratios are when you hover the choosing button.

I have a limited tolerance for rebuilding to "perfect" ratios, and not enough space in many cases - over in my Research factory, 1 Oil Buyer will feed 1 Plastic Maker (which feeds 4 Gas&Oil Labs) or 16 Gas & Oil Labs. Those 16 Gas & Oil Labs would feed 16 Analytics Centers, but they, in turn, would feed 13 1/3 Research Lab 3s. Getting it all working smoothly would require 40 Research Lab 3s. Don't get me started on how many Steel Makers it takes to feed a Tank Assembly, let alone the contortions it would require to get all that Steel delivered exactly where it needs to be in the right exact quantities.

So, the specific example of upgrading a Plastic Maker but not the Seller, sure, I wouldn't bother with, but upgrading Iron and Coal production so that the limitation on Steel production comes from Conveyor capacity rather than Iron Makers, meaning I can go from 75% to 83% production in my Tank Assembly at the far end of the production line for about a fifth of the price of getting the full upgrade to 100%, meaning I can do it a week or so sooner makes sense even if I don't tear everything down and rebuild it - where optimising the production per Steel Maker would probably knock out an entire Tank Assembly - and I don't have the 6 production chains that would represent the break-even point on that loss...

Also, there are times when the source and sink components upgrade by different amounts, so you don't know until you've started buying what the total cost of a fully synchronised upgrade will turn out to be, but it doesn't seem worth rebuilding everything only to have to recreate (or improve on) your current layout as soon as you've saved up enough for the missing upgrade...

That's not to say that I don't tinker with my layouts to try to improve them, but I'm not fanatical about it - I'm doing this for fun, and have no imposed performance targets, so if it takes me 10% longer to reach a particular point, but means I get there without spending several additional hours trying to recapture lost efficiency, I figure I'm coming out ahead...

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:34 pm UTC

Interesting, you just play a lot differently than I do. ^_^ I carefully control my upgrades; I might not rebuild constantly, but I'll at least only buy upgrades if getting back to perfection requires only deleting or very minor rearranging, and I try to always run everything at 100% efficiency. Tank lines are indeed ridiculous - my current setup requires 10 steel makers to get one perfect line set up. I spent all last evening rearranging and rebuilding until I got it to fit into the parts of my MegaFactory I'd unlocked so far (the core + cheaper two buildings), and my entire Factory is dedicated to another tank line (with some space reserved for Diesel when I unlock it next week or so).

I do run overages when necessary; it's not unusual to, say, have a component require only half of an Aluminum Buyer's output. And before I got aluminum, I was running 3 metal labs for every pair of analytics labs, giving me 33 metal reports each 20-tick cycle when the analytics could only consume 32. But at the same time, I'm feeding my gas labs perfect amounts by trashing half of a Gas Buyer's output and 3/4s of an Oil Buyer's output, so I can use only a single conveyer (split 4 ways to feed 4 labs).

I also usually save before buying new upgrades, in case it turns out that I messed up my math and the new ratios are actually hard to deal with.

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:16 pm UTC

Yeah, my general approach is to get things as close to 1:1 as I can, and accept any inefficiencies. That's running into issues with my current Steel situation - the iron pipeline has problems with needing three conveyors for the full output of an Iron Ore Buyer and two for the output of an Iron Foundry, so, while I could upgrade my Steel Foundry further, I'd have to rebuild pretty much everything to make use of it - let's see - a 4*8 block for the Iron supply, with a further 2 columns for the output conveyors to consolidate into 3 inputs for the Steel Foundry, plus 3 input lines from a Coal Buyer, feeding at least 2 output lines, and give enough Steel for a Tank Turret or 133% of the Steel needed for the Tank Hull and Engine.

I haven't bothered to upgrade the Tank X components (Hull Maker, Turret Maker, Assembler, Seller) beyond the economic upgrades - quadrupling the Makers would mean a massive Steel demand (with Steel also upgraded, it would require 7 Steel makers - probably 8 to keep the distribution simple - and a second Tank Assembler for each Hull/Turret Maker. Also, Engine Makers are currently maxed out, so I'd need to find space for multiples of them too...). I'm not going to say it's completely impossible, but it's certainly far from trivial...

At the moment, my vague plan is to wait about a week or so to get the quadrillion needed for level 3 conveyors, and then probably do a major tear-down after that. Though, looking at the figures, it does seem that I could scrap everything but my 3 engine lines and not significantly change my income, so I might decide to do a rebuild based on that fairly soon...

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:25 pm UTC

Sounds like you're just ahead of me - I'm at Ore5/Iron4/Steel3, so my steel lines are 2/2/1 at the moment. Currently saving up the 350T or so I need to do a full ore/iron/steel upgrade; the 3 ore lines will be annoying, but it'll still take up way less space overall - I might be able to get two full tank lines into my original Factory!

The x4 upgrades for the tank lines are worthwhile; you can double up on the Tank Assembler to get a x4 out of that for simplicity, too. At my steel levels from above, that takes 10 steel lines to fulfill everything - 6 for the guns+turret, 2 for the hull, and 1 each for the two engines. With economic upgrades maxed, I'm running 93million net per full tank line, which is quite nice.

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:19 pm UTC

Xanthir wrote:Sounds like you're just ahead of me - I'm at Ore5/Iron4/Steel3, so my steel lines are 2/2/1 at the moment. Currently saving up the 350T or so I need to do a full ore/iron/steel upgrade; the 3 ore lines will be annoying, but it'll still take up way less space overall - I might be able to get two full tank lines into my original Factory!

The x4 upgrades for the tank lines are worthwhile; you can double up on the Tank Assembler to get a x4 out of that for simplicity, too. At my steel levels from above, that takes 10 steel lines to fulfill everything - 6 for the guns+turret, 2 for the hull, and 1 each for the two engines. With economic upgrades maxed, I'm running 93million net per full tank line, which is quite nice.

I'm 7/6/3. I've also added a third tank line into my original factory (along with the one line in my Megafactory), giving me a little over 100 million per tick total income. I'm also up at 10 ticks per second now. Research could do with a boost - it's at a little under 7000 per tick currently, from my Kilofactory installations - but there's also plenty of money to be made first.

It looks like idle ticks accumulate to a maximum of 2 hours' worth over something like 8 hours or so (I've not confirmed the time at all precisely)

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:40 pm UTC

I'm at 20k research in my Kilofactory, but that's with a bought x3 boost (I like kicking money to people when I play a game any non-trivial amount of time), so it sounds like we're right about the same - I've got 7 perfect-output analytics centers at 1/7/6 upgrade levels.

I'm running almost double your income, so it sounds like you would benefit plenty from doing x4 tank lines. You'll just have to rebuild everything. ^_^ A x4 line fits in the Factory just fine; it's a much tighter fit in what I've unlocked of the MegaFactory so far.

My Factory, with fairly obvious builds off-screen
Screenshot 2016-07-07 at 13.36.38.png

My MegaFactory, and since I'm proud of how tightly I packed in the Engine build, I got the whole thing in two screenshots.
Screenshot 2016-07-07 at 13.37.06.png

Screenshot 2016-07-07 at 13.37.26.png

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:29 pm UTC

After a couple of hours' tinkering, I've managed to get a fairly space efficient quadrupled tank line going in Mega, though it's decidedly not future-proof - it'll need tearing down once I get diesel - but that's a long way off. It'll also be possible to improve significantly once I can get the conveyors running better...

Edit: I yielded to temptation and looked up some near-optimal builds online - I now have 3 quad-tank lines running (2 in Factory joining the 1 in Mega) with the Factory ones ready for optimum diesel to be added later. I also doubled my Research in Kilo to 14 RC3s running at 40/48 per 40 ticks each, thanks to a layout that exploits the details of the game mechanics, and judicious twerking of upgrade levels, to give an exact feed to each Lab rather than the usual oversupply-and-let-the-feed-lines-block - though the timing on a couple of things is a little delicate, so it needs a "clear tracks" reset after any fiddling to make sure it still works.

I have also twerked them in various ways to "improve" them - for example, the Factory layout had a sorter that turned out to be redundant with a little rearrangement...

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:05 pm UTC

After upgrading to Ore7 and Iron6, I now fit the *entire* Engine assembly into the small Megafactory block under your starting zone. (Don't remember if it was C1 or C3.) I'm absurdly happy about this. Now I think I'll let it run on my work computer over the weekend so I don't have to worry about it, since all I'm doing is waiting for Diesel research now.

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:37 am UTC

Xanthir wrote:After upgrading to Ore7 and Iron6, I now fit the *entire* Engine assembly into the small Megafactory block under your starting zone. (Don't remember if it was C1 or C3.) I'm absurdly happy about this. Now I think I'll let it run on my work computer over the weekend so I don't have to worry about it, since all I'm doing is waiting for Diesel research now.

My C1 has all but one Iron Ore Buyer. I now have 2 4-tank lines in Mega - one in C3 (2*Engines less an electronics), C2 (Gun line, 1 Electronics line (feeding the Engine line) and final assembly) and maybe as much as 40% of C0 (tank hull line) and the other in C1, C5 and C4 (Engines in C1 less the aforementioned Iron Ore; Guns, final assembly, and 2 Electronics in C5, and the metals and actual assembly of the hulls in maybe a third of C4). The only mixed lines are brief stretches from the Engine outputs (before junctions filter off the waste) and the only things not running at 100% are three Coal buyers (two running at 2/3; one at 1/3) - though before my most recent twerk, one of my Iron Ore Buyers only had 2 lines out, meaning the Iron Foundry and Steel Foundry were stuck at 83% and the Tank Turret Maker (and consequently the rest of the Tank line) at 92%. Post redesign, my C3 has only 11 empty squares, and only 2 of them are together...

olliver

Postby olliver » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:07 am UTC

Hey all, I just released roTopo, a 3D pathfinding puzzler, working on (hopefully) all browsers. Run over tiles to clear them and clear all tiles to solve a puzzle. It works on mobile too, but needs a lot of UI/UX work so desktop is recommended. You can play at https://rotopo.com/
Hope ya'll enjoy! Feedback always welcome.

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:27 pm UTC

If anyone's still interested in Factory Idle, it's just updated with a fourth tier of science, clean engines, and a new construction option to research, a fifth factory (terafactory) to buy, and some additional levels of upgrades for existing things - a tenth level of Research Paper Bonus, improved Aluminium Buyers and Gun Makers and their supply chains (Iron Buyers getting at least to 96x).

Xanthir
My HERO!!!

Postby Xanthir » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:06 am UTC

Well dang, that just bumped my research up by quite a bit. I've been (very slowly) building up toward rockets, because I didn't feel like heavily optimizing my factory. But now I'll at least do a little rejiggering to accommodate the new stock increase and production multipliers.

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:21 pm UTC

Xanthir wrote:Well dang, that just bumped my research up by quite a bit. I've been (very slowly) building up toward rockets, because I didn't feel like heavily optimizing my factory. But now I'll at least do a little rejiggering to accommodate the new stock increase and production multipliers.

I'd just unlocked rockets, and reconfigured to rockets/diesel/tanks in Kilo and research everywhere else, so Tera is probably not coming any time soon, but my research just ticked up a bit from the level 10 paper bonuses, and once I get some more rewarding options, I'll probably switch something else to income to work on the new expansion region.

Biliboy

Postby Biliboy » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:26 pm UTC

https://raft.itch.io/raft

Float on a small raft in the ocean while a shark slowly destroys your home. Or, pick stuff out of the water and build a floating palace, you know, whichever you like.

More a prototype than a game, but there's enough for a few hours of fun.

cyanyoshi

Postby cyanyoshi » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:34 am UTC

https://namsang.itch.io/thisisfine

You know that image with the dog in the burning room saying "this is fine"? Here it is in video game form.

Return to “Gaming”