Bloodline Dwarf Fortress #2: OOTD's or InstinctSage's turn.

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Re: Bloodline Dwarf Fortress #2: PD-tVoF - Phen's turn

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:51 pm UTC

Go ahead and take the turn, Phen. I'll let you salvage it I mean.. uh.. have the first go.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Phen

Postby Phen » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:00 pm UTC

It is... Much different from any of my own forts. I didn't have time to do anything with it today, though, besides trying to get an overview. I must say I doubt your dwarveness with the lack of levers, defence and the suspiciously elf-like cloth production. And why is there SO MANY farms? I swear, that could support at least 200 dwarves!
I'm a wizard. We know these things.

In war, one should seek to take and hold the high ground. From there, the enemy's movements are clearly visible, and he will struggle just to reach you, let alone fight you. High orbit is the highest ground there is.

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:11 pm UTC

I started the fort. I didn't make it what it is ATM. All questions should be diverted to Ootd. I did start the magma-forges though.

As for cloths, they make Uber-money.

Phen

Postby Phen » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:51 pm UTC

HIPPY!

In war, one should seek to take and hold the high ground. From there, the enemy's movements are clearly visible, and he will struggle just to reach you, let alone fight you. High orbit is the highest ground there is.

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:52 pm UTC

Trust me when I say I would have killed many elves by now if they didn't give me peace offerings in the form of exotic animals.

InstinctSage

Postby InstinctSage » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:49 am UTC

Just one lever, for the drawbridge. I never touched it. I can't even say whether it works. I try to build without requiring an abundance of levers. I know it's undwarvy, but I think it's clever when you can do it.

I put the catapult in for siege training and the ballista because we had a mandate to make ballista arrows and I thought "Well, might as well use them as well".
I figure you could build a corridor of death out of it.

And I know the layout is pretty poor. That happens when you switch designers multiple times during the initial stages. Still, we have everything we need.
nightlina wrote:We get stick insects here.. they're pretty cool and stick-like.

oneofthedragon
Modfather

Postby oneofthedragon » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:09 am UTC

I built the farms because they were there. Feel free to allow them to lay fallow.

2 Levers. 1 controls the floodgate that connects the water source to the chamber the well is above (just in case for some reason the water level lowers), and the other controls the drawbridge.
sje46: tell them to shove plungers into their anuses
sje46: make clear that that was only for OOTD

Kells: OOTD, I am giving you my death stare
Kells: Just so you know

Christmas: OOTD I will burn your village and make slaves of your children

InstinctSage

Postby InstinctSage » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:27 am UTC

I actually found that by the end of my year all the farms were getting used. Having a surplus of plants isn't a bad thing for the clothing industry. I didn't touch the settings, but I did endeavour to get more seeds from the traders.

oneofthedragon
Modfather

Postby oneofthedragon » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:38 am UTC

We should build some above ground farms. Perhaps a greenhouse? in the middle of our walled area, with stairs down to the main farm area?

Jebobek

Postby Jebobek » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:07 pm UTC

I suggest all levers of mystery should be Identified and described on the first post for future reference! That is, if you don't mind updating it moreso.

Phen

Postby Phen » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:03 pm UTC

You guys are aware of the note function, right?

So, yeah, what's the time limit on this?

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:38 pm UTC

1 week from when you get the save.

Phen

Postby Phen » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:55 pm UTC

Right, we'll, I'm on it now. :) It's the first time I try somebody elses fortress though, so it's very confusing. I havn't got the faintest idea what to do at the moment, besides smoothing walls and planning some way to leave my mark... There's figuring out the defence, of course.

I'm afraid of touching the stockpiles, although it could seem like we could use more of them. I'm more used to having huge halls of stockpiles, not this myriad of small ones...

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:10 pm UTC

Don't worry, that's usually how peoples turns begin, figuring things out.

InstinctSage

Postby InstinctSage » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:51 am UTC

Yeah, I spent about an hour working out how everything was laid out. Running it and pausing it. You eventually get your bearings.

The small stockpiles are my workflow system. They're all ridiculously micromanaged, the stockpile taking from that one, this one only allowing these things or those things. You can check the settings to see. Don't know if the settings I chose will make a lot of sense though.

I hate giant stockpiles of everything. I especially hate furniture stockpiles that are ages away from the mason and also ages away from anywhere you're likely to want to place furniture. Unnecessary hauling must die! :twisted:

(I say this after carefully organising most of the stone in the upper levels into neat piles)

oneofthedragon
Modfather

Postby oneofthedragon » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:16 am UTC

I usually have several large "storage" stockpiles with a few smaller ones in locations where they make sense.

InstinctSage

Postby InstinctSage » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:34 am UTC

I tried making a large stockpile once. Right next to the depot.
Actually, I think I did that in this one, too.

But mostly I don't actually stockpile stuff like chairs, tables floodgates, chains, doors, etc.
I plan out a new area, designate the digging, start building the furniture and everything all at once. particularly with bedrooms, by the time the stone is smoothed the furniture is ready to go in.

I don't like having surpluses. hey, that's probably why my created wealth is always so low and I don't get many migrants early on....

Phen

Postby Phen » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:36 pm UTC

Yaaay, artefact axe. It's not very pretty, but it's an artefact. And an iron axe. Never had one of those before... I'll do a "proper" rapport later, although I havn't been playing that much... Hoping to catch up today. I'm pretty much focused on our defences.
Spoiler:
DF AXE!.jpg
DF AXE!.jpg (38.36 KiB) Viewed 2627 times

InstinctSage

Postby InstinctSage » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:32 pm UTC

Neat. Artifact weaponry is excellent stuff. Look forward to seeing the update!

Phen

Postby Phen » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:33 pm UTC

It's easier to write than I thought, but I'm worried it may become too verbose.. :D

InstinctSage

Postby InstinctSage » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:13 pm UTC

I recommend going verbose over basic description. :mrgreen:

Phen

Postby Phen » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:46 pm UTC

Ahaha. I've found a wrestler called "knifefight." That's totally gonna be my dwarf. Hope he doesn't get hurt... But he's the first elite. And first champion, too!
Last edited by Phen on Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:43 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Phen

Postby Phen » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:11 pm UTC

1st Granite, 204, Early Spring

Diary of Iton Zasitbardum, alias Phen Knifefight.

My first impressions of this so-called "fortress" that I've been tasked to manage, or rather, save. I've heard some wierd rumours before I actually arrived and by Armok's beard they were true! The elves have had an insidious influence on these poor lads.

As I first approach, I'm greeted with a meager wall surrounding the entrance with this pitiful defence system: A single lever next to the gates. We all know how eager civilians are to run away the soon an invader eyes them, so putting the mechanism to shut the attackers out right next to the entrance isn't very bright. I'll have to design something better... It can hardly be worse!

During my inspection of the fort, I see that the "dwarves" here are making a living on clothes. CLOTHES! We're deep in hippy land, that's for sure! And apparantly the sheriff of this little ensemble has had a solitary wing carved out for him. Seems he's busy exploiting his fellow dwarves reduced state of being. We'll soon see about that...

The jails look like fucking luxury appartments! And it even looks like a dwarf once tried to tunnel his way out, but got distracted by a shiny ore or something. Then another, more clever (yet less greedy, meaning less dwarfish?) used that tunnel to go strait through the sand to freedom. And into the river, his escape probably ending with carps eating the poor bugger.
Jails:
Spoiler:
df10_jail.jpg
Disgusting, isn't it?
df10_jail.jpg (181.59 KiB) Viewed 2602 times

... An enormous water supply underneath the (UNENGRAVED!) dining hall, with a well in it to boot. They must be really, really, really scared of running out of water. Because it's not like they have any rivers around h... Oh wait. Pff, water. Better kick up the booze production to get those silly ideas out of the head. Wells should be hid behind closed doors, not displayed in the middle of the hall where dwarfes are eating! Don't want to make them vomit all over the furniture, do we?

Hmm. Magma's good, but for some reason they didn't think to carve out fortifications when the magma was let in underneath the workshops. It looks like they got burned for that mistake later and put up some pitiful stone traps to scare any magma creatures off. It has wisely been walled off now, though.

The bedroom designs puzzle me... Not like the ones I'm used to seeing. Each is nearly three times bigger than usual! Well, if that's how things work here, I don't see why I shouldn't take advantage of that...

So, for the defences. Due to the unfortunate placements of tunnels directly below the outer walls, I cannot dig a moat. Instead... I'm going to raise the entrance. If the tunnels had just been used for something useful, but noooo... It's farms, farms and more farms to fuel the cloth-production. I don't think I need to comment any further.

5th Slate, 204, Mid-Spring.
Spoiler:
DF1.jpg
And this is just pathetic. I've sketched my plans for the defence here, though.
DF1.jpg (304.98 KiB) Viewed 2600 times

Construction of our new defences are nearing completion. Now the mechanics are starting to hook up the mechanisms for our bridges and soon it'll be... Well, not perfect, but at least operational. It's worlds from what it was when I came here. The marksdwarves are training and next up I might have traps installed on the way in.

Just yesterday I walked outside to see how things are progressing (would you believe it, those idiotic masons walled up a a hollow point in the new entrance and afterwards complained that they couldn't get in to finish it. I had to explictly tell them to tear down one section of granite to get in to finish the job... This may have something to do with the increased alchohol production. Maybe.

That reminds me, the hippies came visiting too. Apparantly, they're really buddy-buddy with some of the inhabitants of this fort, spending a lot of time chatting with the clothiers...

They had nothing of value, really, save for a couple of logs of wood and cloth. As if we were short on it. I obliged, however, trading a few kegs of booze back to them in the hope it might stir things up a bit.

As I was beginning to doubt the dwarfiness of this so-called stronghold, I heard a shout from the bowels of the mountain and a crazed dwarf appeared with the most... Well, not beautiful, but *effective* iron axe I've ever seen. Artefact in quality, the smith didn't even bother with much decoration apart from the customary spikes and a couple of waves engraved in the side of the blade as an afterthought. The fates didn't see fit to grant him any insight with this creation, however, as he claimed to remember nothing of how he had made it.

Now I really need to train someone to wield it...
Spoiler:
DF AXE!.jpg
Precious...
DF AXE!.jpg (38.36 KiB) Viewed 2596 times

13th Slate, 204, Mid-Spring

Spoiler:
DF3.jpg
Our first noble. The most useful one, too.
DF3.jpg (264.43 KiB) Viewed 2602 times

Today we get migrants, including a dungeon master. However, scant moments after I saw them over the growing battlements, I got word that a metalsmith had died of thirst. I have no idea how this happened.
Spoiler:
DF2.jpg
DF2.jpg (24.52 KiB) Viewed 2588 times

All the peasants were inducted into the military the moment they stepped foot inside our sturdy walls. With this new flock of immigrants, our population has jumped to 94 dwarves, 16 of them in our military. We'll see how many survives.

I had hoped not to get such a large influx, since I don't see an easy way to expand our quarters, but I'm going to have to try.

1th Hematite, 204, Early Summer.

Summer! The sun shines it's life-giving light upon the lush fields, zombie goats frolic in the grass, chewing the bones of slain goblins.

The battlements are all that remain before the new defence system is fully operational. Four drawbriges, room for the trade caravans and a ballista at the end. It's turned at the moment to train the operators, but it's easy to turn back. I'm also making an outdoors archery range next to the battlements so the marksdwarves don't have to stop killing invaders because they feel the need to vomit.

Spoiler:
df4 summer.jpg
Glorious!
df4 summer.jpg (140.71 KiB) Viewed 2590 times

16th Hematite, 204, Early Summer.

A human caravan has arrived, no doubt having heard about my construction and wanting to see it with their own eyes. Yes, they were clearly awed, looking wide-eyed as I greeted them from the walls.
Spoiler:
DF5 Caravan.jpg
Behold my designs, puny humans!
DF5 Caravan.jpg (207.04 KiB) Viewed 2594 times

Then some underling barged into my moment of pride and insisted that they were here to trade. If I hadn't been in such a charitable mood - and lacking a proper workforce - he would've spent the night in the jail. Which are entirely too luxurious for my taste here... Better than most rooms! The trading, I later heard, went without incident, but at least we got rid of some of all this damned cloth.

I've begun training with the rest of the troops, partly to boost morale, but mostly for personal anger management. This led me to find a previously unknown archery range below the barracks! It's too late, though. I've already made even better ones outside, so they'll have to go. I've also discovered that some dolt are telling our warriors to carry waterskins. No wonder they're all complaining about not having any alcohol in their blood!
Spoiler:
DF6_Military.jpg
Our young military.
DF6_Military.jpg (55.92 KiB) Viewed 2592 times

18th Malachite, 204, mid-summer.

"I gotta get to a workshop!" One of the planters cried out when I was down to oversee the (very, very, very abundant) farms and hit me on his way down the halls. Another Fey mood, huh?

2th Galena, 204, Late Summer

A mechanic apparantly broke off from his task today because of seeing a fire imp... But I have no idea how he could. It'd safely contained within the Magma Pipe...
Spoiler:
DF7 fire imp.jpg
X-ray vision...?
DF7 fire imp.jpg (44.24 KiB) Viewed 2589 times

7th Galena, 204, Late Summer.

Today is a big day for Midormamgoz Olil Ziril and for me, Phen Zasitbardum, or Knifefight. I've become champion fighter of our proud dwarven stronghold, the best warrior we have to offer. I am truly without peer and an example to follow. In fact, I don't even have anyone to spar with if I am to improve my fighting with a weapon and not just as a wrestler, so I'm going to train my skill in crossbows until then. I WILL wield that artefact axe in battle...

(Alright, it only took a couple of days before another champion emerged. So, now for weapons training!)
PS. I reloaded to get the picture of my ascension, but apparantly forgot (or was distracted) so I didn't put it into Paint to save it. Ah well :D

1th Limestone, 204, Early Autumn.

Autumn has come. The defence is as good as ready... If I could just get those lazy dwarves to train their aim at the archery range! Hmm...

6th Limestone, 204, Early Autumn.

Spoiler:
DF8_Insane.jpg
He's a fool. I pity him.
DF8_Insane.jpg (49.81 KiB) Viewed 2586 times

A planter went insane. I thought they were all insane, walking around and prodding plants. Some say it's my fault. Some gets smacked down where they stand. In any case, he had barricaded a workshop somewhere, but I didn't care ab- I mean, I forgot to walk down and see what he demanded. Ah well, we've got an abundance of planters and he didn't have anything resembling a friend here in the fortress. Good riddance. Now he's running around in the bone room...

Note to self: Maybe we should build a tower for him to throw himself off...?

10th Limestone, 204, Early Autumn.

It was not completed a moment too soon! A vile force of darkness is upon us!
Spoiler:
DF9_vileforce.jpg
TO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMS!
DF9_vileforce.jpg (17.84 KiB) Viewed 2587 times

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:12 pm UTC

interesting.

I'm wondering why I hadn't become champion first? Ah well. We shall see who weilds the axe! (You did keep my preference to axes, right?)

Phen

Postby Phen » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:17 pm UTC

Vieto wrote:interesting.

I'm wondering why I hadn't become champion first? Ah well. We shall see who weilds the axe! (You did keep my preference to axes, right?)

Because you're not in the military (I think? You're definately not in the military. Better stats than me, though). And I do indeed wield the axe :D

InstinctSage

Postby InstinctSage » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:24 am UTC

You were the Sherrif... Doesn't he become Captain of the Guard and can't be militarised?

I now realise I forgot to rename one of the dudes to me.
But then I have no idea who I would have wanted. Probably the miner/broker. He pissed off all the incoming caravans on my turn, which is why we had bin after bin of clothing.

Phen

Postby Phen » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:39 am UTC

I named that guy after you. I'm done now, save here.
Last edited by Phen on Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:13 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Phen

Postby Phen » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:06 am UTC

0th Limestone, 204, Early Autumn.

It was not completed a moment too soon! A vile force of darkness is upon us!
Spoiler:
df12_MOARINVADER.jpg
Damn them!
df12_MOARINVADER.jpg (279.57 KiB) Viewed 2575 times

... Crossbowmen. Why did it have to be crossbowmen? Due to a lack of bolts, we havn't had the chance to practice shooting yet and I've barely had time to try fighting with another weapon than my fists. I think we'll have to let the ballista speak for us and lure them into close combat, otherwise we're going to have to seal them outside.
Spoiler:
df15_ballist.jpg
Damn his aim!
df15_ballist.jpg (287.62 KiB) Viewed 2573 times

No! The ballista must've been alligned incorrectly or something. The operator had a clear shot, but it didn't even go halfway down the corridor before striking the wall. I quickly found out that the only competent siege engineer we have is currently fast asleep in the bowels of the mountain!

I found some measure of solace, however, in the fact that one of our rangers proved to be a skilled shot. He was just on his way out to hunt, merrily walking towards the green menace and a hail of arrows - luckily directed at a horse in front of him - when I grapped him and sent him onto the battlements.

The only one of my brave troops who had for some reason refused to train had positioned himself exceedingly poorly. He had run into the moat, where he was a sitting duck for the goblin crossbowmen. I'll make a note to lock that door in the future.
Spoiler:
DF17_died.jpg
Da... Okay, he deserved that one.
DF17_died.jpg (215.73 KiB) Viewed 2564 times

... (The rest is a obscured by blood.)

(Alright, I tried to defend with just my wrestlers, but their odds were very bad against the bowmen. So I savescummed back to before the goblins entered the fortress)

In spite of locking down the fortress by raising the drawbridge, we've lost an engraver who wandered too close, eyes burning with determination as he tried to build a floor too close to the wall.

16th Sandstone, 204, Mid Autumn.

We're still under siege by the goblins. My grand fortress designs helps little when the dwarves didn't train their aiming skills, but at least it keeps us safe. Normally I would've crammed dozens of traps in their path, but I refrained this time since this bunch of dwarves seem to need some experience in battle and not just cower in fear while the traps do all the work.

I devised a plan, however. Putting the sole archer we posses onto the battlements, I let down the drawbridge... And withdrew it quickly again, flinging most of the goblins out. Only one crossbowwielder got inside with the group of five. They should be at my markdwarf's mercy, but as long as the fight will be a melee, we should be able to manage to crush those scum.
Spoiler:
df18_Fight.jpg
I love the smell of arrows hitting goblins in the morning.
df18_Fight.jpg (96.81 KiB) Viewed 2563 times

Spoiler:
df19_miss.jpg
df19_miss.jpg (62.93 KiB) Viewed 2558 times

Victory! The rest of the goblins has retreated!
Spoiler:
df20_Victory.jpg
Pwn!
df20_Victory.jpg (35.8 KiB) Viewed 2560 times

15th Timber, 204, Late Autumn.

Fuck.

Zombie. Giant. Eagle.

Fuck.
Spoiler:
DF21_eagle.jpg
DF21_eagle.jpg (20.53 KiB) Viewed 2559 times

I told the marksdwarf to follow me and I rushed out to protect our woodworkers.

In my rush I didn't even notice that he had lagged behind. Alone, I attacked the undead beast.

And emerged the victor! My marksdwarf lunged just as the zombie avian drew it's final, unholy breath, perhaps hoping to steal the glory. And much to my chagrin, he did. By landing the final blow, the scribes insisted that he was the one to honour.

... This is the best reason for keeping a grudge if I ever saw one. I'll see if I can't degrade him to the most misearable room in the fortress.

I went outside to vent my anger, killing more zombie animals. Another eagle had already arrived...

24th Timber, 204, Late Autumn.

The former ruler of this fortress, the current sheriff had a private little part of the mountain carved out for him to live in. With all due respect, my plans are far grander. After much planning and discussion with another architect, I've started digging out a large mausoleum for myself when I perish. It was tempting to try and use the magma pipe for decoration, but I fear I do not have time to engineer that.

Meanwhile, I continue to battle the zombies.

28th Moonstone, 204, Mid-Winter.

Aha! I discovered the purpose of the water resevoir. The water outside has frozen! I had no idea it did that around here in the winter... You live and learn. I'm afraid my monument is not going to complete in time...

Another possessed dwarf is screaming for leather, but there's no animals outside the fortress, at least alive. But inside we've got lots of puppies...

7th Obsidian, 204, Late Winter

Another possesion gone wrong. Apparantly puppy leather wasn't good enough for that prude.

And my miners are pissing one of the engravers quite a bit off. Apparantly, he went off and made some pretty pictures where we were going to mine out the floor...

1th Granite, 205, Early Spring.

That was it
. My days of ruling this fortress is over. I think I completed my mission, in creating a viable defence. But I'll stay for a while and see how things turn out. I've made a couple of friends among the troops and there's no way I'm going to let go of this axe. I doubt the creator will let it leave the fortress...

My plea for the next ruler is to complete my tomb. Channel the floor away on the upper level, retract the bridge leading to my coffin on the second level, clear it up and engrave it. Same goes for the third level.

There seems to be a problem with some of the troops, in that they refuse to train their marksdwarf skill. I don't know what it could be.
Spoiler:
df22_Tomb.jpg
The second level.
df22_Tomb.jpg (101.92 KiB) Viewed 2560 times

InstinctSage

Postby InstinctSage » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:27 am UTC

WTF... That Mausoleum is bigger than the circular tomb I had begun to bury all our poor unwashed masses that perished in the first goblin ambush...

But kudos on the defenses. It's never been my strong point, and most of our military had perished in that first ambush since I ran into the same problem (lots of goblin crossbowmen, me with only champion wrestlers).

It'll be interesting to see what ST brings to the mix. :)

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:05 am UTC

Am I married yet? In game, that is.

Edit: Also, you realise i'm going to have to out-do you in my turn. maybe a private river/magma river/waterfall/lever/collection.

Also, the Captain of the guard can be in the military, and a champion at that.

oneofthedragon
Modfather

Postby oneofthedragon » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:13 am UTC

... You know, I find it kind of wasteful to spend all that attention on one dwarf. It would be a lot more fruitful to get bedrooms, tombs etc for ever dwarf before worrying about massive structures for individual ones. I guess we each can do whatever we like on our turns, but seriously, we should get everyone a bed and a coffin before channeling magma for our favorite ones.

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:17 am UTC

I will have my metalsmiths make another artifact iron axe for you, then an artifact adamantine axe for me!!!

Which is unlikely, considering there is no HFS to my knowledge.

Phen

Postby Phen » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:11 am UTC

I only started working on my tomb when I was satisfied with the defences. Every dwarf has a bedroom and there's plenty of room for coffins.

I'm mildly disappointed at our lack of HFS.

So... Any problems or whatever? Was the rapport satisfactory?

Kipper

Postby Kipper » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:56 pm UTC

Any chance I could squeeze into this behind ST?
Amy: (11:06:09 PM) ***Amy huggles Kipper
Amy: (11:06:13 PM) Amy: Leave my fishy alone.

[3:05pm] Amy: NO TOUCHING KIPPER
[3:05pm] Amy: MY FISHY!

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:56 pm UTC

sure, I see not problem.

Cindel

Postby Cindel » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:06 am UTC

Hey guys =P

been keeping up with your bloodline game, uhm, big mausoleum i gotta say, hah.

InstinctSage

Postby InstinctSage » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:52 am UTC

So how are our dwarves going? Dudes?

Phen

Postby Phen » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:52 am UTC

It's supposed to be SecondTalon's turn, but he's been suspiciously quiet.

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:57 am UTC

If ST doesn't reply that his turn has begun by Feb 22, then we will go on to the next turm

Jebobek

Re: Bloodline Dwarf Fortress #2: PD-tVoF - Second Talon's turn

Postby Jebobek » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:39 pm UTC

If you have not already, you might want to get into the habit of sending PMs to people when it is their turn. I did this when I semi-took-over the previous game, and I found it to be SUPER EFFECTIVE

Return to “Gaming”