WoWzers!

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Veora

Re: WoWzers!

Postby Veora » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:33 am UTC

aaron wrote:just gonna epeen here real fast

http://i45.tinypic.com/x3zj9z.jpg

<3 my new heroic ikfirus sack

o.O Nice DPS.

yesterday i actually went back on my rogue, after feeling like im terrible at it, i did 6-7k in heroics and i felt damn good, but i only just about do 11.5k in 25mans... bah! sometimes i wonder if i would be better off just re-gear(gem)ing for Assassination, but then i think, alot might change if i get that last ~30% arp im missing (Godamn DBW!)

Also, am i the only one who found the Cata talents "meh" and the rogue ones really... well... not really thought out o.O
<Witty and funny signature here>

Lucrece

Postby Lucrece » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:14 pm UTC

People are seeing the "cata" talents and not understanding that what they released is WotLK talents with a few iterations, at most 2-3 new talents for people to give feedback on. The rest is still outdated WotLK.

For example, see all those -threat and +range and -interrupt, let alone Master of Deception for rogues? All those are supposed to be gone in Cataclysm. Those are first pass alpha iterations. And what first pass means is that they've reviewed the builds to be functional in their WotLK format, with the new talents still not being implemented at all.

Think of it as a barely begun outline, not even at the polishing stage. We should see actual talent changes in later builds of the alpha, and even then we won't probably see significant build changes until beta has begun.
Belial wrote:That's charming, Nancy, but all I hear when you talk is a bunch of yippy dog sounds.

ProZac

Postby ProZac » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:26 pm UTC

Dobblesworth wrote:Guild talent trees axed. Still bonuses for guild advancement and progression, but not determined by a talent tree, and all will get the same stuff. Guildies with greater activity for the guild progression get more access to the unlockables.

:( This is uber saddening. I was really looking forward to that. Oh well, maybe the 'bonuses for progression will still be interesting.
Dobblesworth wrote:Path of the Titans is being axed, replaced by "Medium Glyphs", a similar non-aligned progression, but not one hinging on grinding out the archaeology second profession. Archaeology is sticking around, but is less min-max'ing essential to grind up.

This I like, as from what I saw, it seemed needlessly... confusing. It was one of the few Cata changes I wasn't excited about. Added bonus: They turned them into Medium glyphs?! Hell yes! Here comes the money-making train again.

Guild downed LDW-Heroic last night, bringing us up to 7/12. Couldn't down Festergut again. After a couple botched attempts, our Warlock left, our resto shaman went Ele, and a holy priest came in. Shaman was only pulling about 6.5k dps and we had a boomkin that was... idk what he was doing. He was pulling about 5.5k, yet we had just downed DBS, and he did 9k dps on that fight. Either way, we're going back in tonight, I'm hoping to try and down Council and BQL.

Veora

Postby Veora » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:37 pm UTC

Lucrece wrote:People are seeing the "cata" talents and not understanding that what they released is WotLK talents with a few iterations, at most 2-3 new talents for people to give feedback on. The rest is still outdated WotLK.

For example, see all those -threat and +range and -interrupt, let alone Master of Deception for rogues? All those are supposed to be gone in Cataclysm. Those are first pass alpha iterations. And what first pass means is that they've reviewed the builds to be functional in their WotLK format, with the new talents still not being implemented at all.

Think of it as a barely begun outline, not even at the polishing stage. We should see actual talent changes in later builds of the alpha, and even then we won't probably see significant build changes until beta has begun.

I guess so, but then, why did they release all the talents? some things like improved sinister strike (now its +5% damage iirc?) Why both putting that in seeing as its going to be twerked between now and release? thats what doesn make sence with them, they released them as a whole.

FoS

Postby FoS » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:58 pm UTC

So far I like the changes to Guilds. The reasons behind their axing of the Guild Talents make sense to me and I really do think that your guild becoming kinda like a faction has some nice flavour to it.

Path of the Titans, well I'm not too bugged about that. It was never a big motivator for me.

I'm still bit unsure of what I intend playing for Cata so I'm busy doing some more alt leveling just in case. Busy pushing my Shammy to get him to Outland at the very least.
"...working as intended"
Oomkin Druid - Sylvanas EU

mike-l

Postby mike-l » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:08 pm UTC

aaron wrote:just gonna epeen here real fast

http://i45.tinypic.com/x3zj9z.jpg

<3 my new heroic ikfirus sack

So much Melee and Instant Poison damage :(

Rogues are fun, but I could never get my head around only 30% of my damage coming (directly) from buttons I pressed.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

Chen

Postby Chen » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:50 pm UTC

Veora wrote:I guess so, but then, why did they release all the talents? some things like improved sinister strike (now its +5% damage iirc?) Why both putting that in seeing as its going to be twerked between now and release? thats what doesn make sence with them, they released them as a whole.

Yeah I'm wondering if they changed their mind on that pure damage increase and such talents. The feral tree has been fairly heavily modified with some new +damage talents. Considering we're going to have 75 talent points I can't even see how they can reasonably remove things like +x% damage to shred or +x duration on Savage Roar. Clearly the talent trees aren't done and they will still be twerked, but I suspect they're more complete than people seem to think.

Lucrece

Postby Lucrece » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:21 pm UTC

Speaking from alpha informants. There are plenty of leak sites where alpha testers anonymously upload their client database so we can glimpse at maps, spells, quests, and even screenshots of the alpha forums and official dev response to feedback.

They're not removing ALL damage increase. They're keeping things like Improved Overpower because it offers a substantial change in priority or use for the ability. So long as it's some substantial twerk to an ability that affects your decision making instead of the " you do % more physical/spell damage" (which wouldn't affect your rotation most likely), they're fine with it.

The reason they released the talent builds is so that you could review the few talents that have in fact changed or been proposed. They want feedback on things like Starsurge, Euphoria, Solarbeam, Pulverize, Primal Madness, Fury of Stormrage, Improved Tree of Life, Improved Shadow Orbs, Shadowy Apparition, Archangel, Earthquake, Lava Surge, etc.
Belial wrote:That's charming, Nancy, but all I hear when you talk is a bunch of yippy dog sounds.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:25 pm UTC

Sir_Elderberry wrote:I gotta say, I'm really impressed with what they've done with the game. They finally made LFG work, and with shorter dungeons it feels much easier to hop in, run a heroic or two, and take your emblems without having to commit to big chunks of playtime. My talent tree--affliction--has changed a ton but most of the changes I like, or they simplified it. (Although I miss siphon life as a separate dot, kind of.) The questing experience from 70-80 was tons of fun with story and villains and whatnot.

Interesting. It seems both that they read those exit survey things for when you cancel your account, and that I and my wife weren't the only ones who stopped playing because we could not commit 5 consecutive fucking hours* to playing a damn game.

*HA HA!
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Chen

Postby Chen » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:43 pm UTC

Lucrece wrote:They're not removing ALL damage increase. They're keeping things like Improved Overpower because it offers a substantial change in priority or use for the ability. So long as it's some substantial twerk to an ability that affects your decision making instead of the " you do % more physical/spell damage" (which wouldn't affect your rotation most likely), they're fine with it.

The reason they released the talent builds is so that you could review the few talents that have in fact changed or been proposed. They want feedback on things like Starsurge, Euphoria, Solarbeam, Pulverize, Primal Madness, Fury of Stormrage, Improved Tree of Life, Improved Shadow Orbs, Shadowy Apparition, Archangel, Earthquake, Lava Surge, etc.

But then why add new talents that are simply damage % increases? There's a tier 1 feral talent that simply adds X% damage to a bunch of abilities. Unless there's some massive shift in what each ability does, this won't change anything in terms of how you use the abilities. This didn't even replace an old talent. Its a BRAND NEW one that is just a damage increase. It seems like a major waste of time if they simply intend to remove it or overhaul it later. This leads me to believe that there WILL still be talents like this, its just there will be less of them.

ProZac

Postby ProZac » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:52 pm UTC

Yeah, from the start I didn't think removing those types of talents was going to be possible. Still, there were guildies convinced "If it says percent and it's not a new ability, they're removing it." I wondered if they also intended on removing 60 talent points and leaving us with the 10 left over to fill in what was left.

El Spark

Postby El Spark » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:25 pm UTC

mike-l wrote:
El Spark wrote:Tomorrow I'm going on my very first raid of any kind. I'm quite nervous because, in spite of the fact that we have plenty of people who've raided well up into hard modes, I'm basically a talented newb at this point. I'm geared as well as we can get without raids, and I'm a good enough discipline priest that a random teammate referred to me as a "wizard" in one case, but still...I'm nervous. Here's hoping I don't wipe the team.

I don't mind so much if the team wipes because of the hunter. =P

Don't stand in bad stuff, don't pull adds, the rest should work itself out :) Mostly, have fun!

/sighs

Apparently, the term "raid" can mean several different things, up to and including some sort of weekly quest ending with "...Must Die!" and only takes about half an hour.

Again, I'm from the CoH world, where "Task Force" bloody well means "Task Force." Guess I'll go back to my daily cooking quests and wait for the rest of the guild to finish leveling. Mmm, Cooking Awards.
Check out my short horror story "No One Rents 203," available in Kindle and Nook formats.

Lucrece

Postby Lucrece » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:11 am UTC

Chen wrote:
Lucrece wrote:They're not removing ALL damage increase. They're keeping things like Improved Overpower because it offers a substantial change in priority or use for the ability. So long as it's some substantial twerk to an ability that affects your decision making instead of the " you do % more physical/spell damage" (which wouldn't affect your rotation most likely), they're fine with it.

But then why add new talents that are simply damage % increases? There's a tier 1 feral talent that simply adds X% damage to a bunch of abilities. Unless there's some massive shift in what each ability does, this won't change anything in terms of how you use the abilities. This didn't even replace an old talent. Its a BRAND NEW one that is just a damage increase. It seems like a major waste of time if they simply intend to remove it or overhaul it later. This leads me to believe that there WILL still be talents like this, its just there will be less of them.

That tier 1 talent isn't new. It is the old Savage Fury (tier 2 talent currently) replacing the 6% crit of sharpened claws since they're toning down talents that give flat crit % to all abilities. Call of Thunder received the same treatment.

The damage increase in the talent does not cover shred or pulverize, let alone Thrash. It's a way of making sure some abilities stay caught up and don't become obsolete at the hands of simply more damaging abilities.

That is, they don't want you to feel like you're taking a huge damage loss by using shred instead of mangle. Getting off a positional is a good bonus in PvP, but if you can't get it off it won't mean your DPS will drop badly against a target.

Kag

Postby Kag » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:34 am UTC

Whoever told me not to roll a druid a ways back, I took your advice and went with a Shaman instead.

Hit 80 last week and did ICC for the first time tonight. Healing is fun! Only loot I got was the leather boots from LDW, but all around a good experience.
The Great Hippo wrote:I am starting to regret having used 'goat-fucker' in this context.

FoS

Postby FoS » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:38 pm UTC

Woot! we got Saurfang 25 HC and Rotface 25 HC last night. Alas it was quite late though so we only got 2 attempts on Fester but we'll continue with him tonight.

On the lolz side I managed to Tank and then with 9 Stacks pull into 10th spot on the meters :P
"...working as intended"

Lucrece

Postby Lucrece » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:08 pm UTC

Glad you're enjoying your shaman. To me, they're the most fun healing spec of the lot-- no spell animations compare to the shaman's either. Chain Heal never gets old.

My 80 shaman, druid, and DK are parked while my sub is unactive for the time being since I've been swamped with work. I'm leveling my brother a BE hunter, though. Hunters are a goddamned blast to play, as are warlocks. On the other hand, I did not enjoy DK's as a pet class as I've done with warlocks and hunters, curiously. Perhaps because the DK is far more GCD constrained and preoccupied with movement to the point where managing the pet gets tedious because it interferes with other DPS duties while I don't feel much interference in the part of the warlock or hunter.

Oh and anybody seen the preliminary troll druid forms? The cat ones are alright, kinda cool. But the preliminary bear has awful, awful coloring. Hopefully they'll work on the coloring.

Also, the goblin shaman totems just make me die of envy.

This is the only coloring for the troll bear form I like.

and Deathwing's human form looks amazing

and <3 Skeletal Raptor mounts

Veora

Postby Veora » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:41 pm UTC

Oooh, link the troll catform ;o

Lucrece

Postby Lucrece » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:30 pm UTC

Throwing you Worgen forms as well

ProZac

Postby ProZac » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:41 pm UTC

I'm digging those troll forms. I love the crazy hair all over them. Those Worgen forms are a little odd though. Namely the faces... The faces look kinda hollow, in a psychotic sort of way.

Chen

Postby Chen » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:36 pm UTC

I'm torn between keeping my night elf druid or changing to a worgen one (once they allow race changes to worgens). In terms of static abilities the extra dodge for the night elf is probably better for tanking than the 1% damage of the worgen. But shadowmeld is kinda useless when raiding whereas the worgen speed boost is probably the absolute greatest racial activated ability, in terms of raiding. If I switched one of my professions to engineering I could have the worgen speed boost, cat form dash AND rocket boots. That would be awesome.

I guess I won't have to decide too soon due to the limitations they're putting on race changes to start. Shadowmeld is pretty damn useful when leveling at least so thats a plus.

FoS

Postby FoS » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:43 pm UTC

Gods those Worgen Bear forms look phenominal.

I've decided I want to join a 3 day a week progression guild for Cata, most likely 10man.
I'm one of the originaly forming members of my current guild but because of being carebears we never got to the point we wanted and continue to just be a gearing guild.
I left briefly to play with a 10man guild and it was an excellent period of raiding but because there is so much good loot in 25's we ended up rejoining our old guild, which has been fun but I'm not keen to spend the whole of Cata carrying people again.
I want to raid with 9 or 24 other people who take the Raid as seriously as I do.

With that in mind I'm considering looking for an Alliance guild so I can play a Worgen and then transfering all my characters and doing faction changes on them later.
"...working as intended"

ProZac

Postby ProZac » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:03 pm UTC

FoS wrote:I've decided I want to join a 3 day a week progression guild for Cata, most likely 10man.
I'm one of the originaly forming members of my current guild but because of being carebears we never got to the point we wanted and continue to just be a gearing guild.

Hey, this is what I'm doing in Cata! I'm currently a founding member of my guild, eventually turned officer, but I still rule by "Fair means giving everyone equal raid time" that our guild was basically founded on. I never believed that, so I'm running the "Fair means those that are dedicated to performance, attendence, and progress should be rewarded". I'll also be GL, so no longer do I have to worry about my higher ranking officers approving, despite the fact that I almost run the guild alone.

Lucrece

Postby Lucrece » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:37 pm UTC

Keep in mind the forms are still preliminary, ESPECIALLY the troll ones. The worgen ones are further along in development.

Also, don't pay mind to racials at all. They're going to be revamped and balanced. For example, the human racial for CC removal got bumped to 5 minutes, so that it's no longer so easy to skip PvP trinkets in favor of offensive trinkets.

FoS

Postby FoS » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:45 am UTC

I was a GM once upon a time and unfortunately I'm a bit to quick to grind idiots underfoot so I'll merrily just play hard instead.

As for switching to Worgen, if they nerfed their racials into the ground I would not care. I'd still play em just because they're fekking Wolf men.

I've been spending some time scouting good realms with a strong Alliance raiding presence as the first step. There's still plenty of time before Cata but if I keep my eye open I'll be able to get a good idea of which realms are good options. Once I find a good realm then I can narrow things down to guilds since I think the majority of guilds are going to shuffle as they adjust their focus for Cata.
"...working as intended"

Veora

Postby Veora » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:38 am UTC

Not such a fan of those forms, was expecting something a little more different, troll forms look much better, im digging the orange hair.

however, the worgan bear looks like it has a face of " :shock: " Cat form just looks like a tauren druid to me

Also, the guild leader of the best horde-side guild asked personally for me if i was avalible for raiding :O there a 11/12-25 HC Guild fighting for the realm first kill.

I really think i should put in an applicataion :?

ProZac

Postby ProZac » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:10 pm UTC

Hm... we had a terrible raid last night, but I'm exceptionally bothered by DBS Heroic. I did an attempt on my spriest and only managed to pull 6k dps. I can throw a little blame on buffs, we had no shaman, no druid, no DK, and no warlock (We were almost entirely mages). However, still feel like I'm doing something majorly wrong, which is confusing, since it's essentially "Keep dots up, mind blast, mind flay".

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 am UTC

So, 10/12 Heroic ICC10 in one night :)

Feels good man.

UPDATE

Patch 3.3.5 is downloading as I speak. It seems the Frenchman was correct, now to just wait for the servers to come up.
Spoiler:
crucialityfactor wrote:I KNEW he could club bitches!

SecondTalon wrote:Reality - More fucked up than Photoshop.

s/notwittysig/wittysig

ProZac

Postby ProZac » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:35 pm UTC

On your first outing into heroic ICC? That's impressive. Or maybe sad. I'm not sure which.

Lucrece

Postby Lucrece » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:07 pm UTC

Hmmm, leveling my hunter, and I love Beastmastery, but I wonder if the usage of the spec is outdated by the use of dungeonfinder, since my pet has to do less tanking. And even then, with all my heirlooms, my pet can't indefinitely keep aggro-- maybe it'll get better when I get feign death.

I'd really like to make Beastmastery work even if it's currently the inferior raiding spec. In PvP it's what I plan to run with an enhancement shaman friend in a beastcleave setup.

meatyochre

Postby meatyochre » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:14 pm UTC

I have a junior hunter in her mid 20s right now. I leveled another hunter to about 72 (had to reroll on my friend's server) but I really am not comfortable with any spec besides BM. Since leveling is all I've ever done on a hunter, though, I'm not very well-educated regarding endgame specs. And I haven't had a problem yet with pulling aggro from my pet when soloing, but I always level with a bear (cause swipe is the bomb!). And I don't have FD yet. Maybe look into trying a different pet or pet family if you're pulling aggro a lot? My hunter has heirloom chest/shldrs/bow/2 hander and really, with a bear it is alllll good.

But I really like BM. And nobody can take away my cuddly purple chimaera, damn it! --All I do endgame is random 5mans and pugs and BGS anyway though, so if someone doesn't like it, it's no skin off my nose. Raiding would probably be a different story. I hear marks is what you want to be?
Dark567 wrote:"Hey, I created a perpetual motion device"

"yeah, but your poster sucks. F-"

Lucrece

Postby Lucrece » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:49 pm UTC

Survival until you get some gear before marks. I really couldn't care less about raiding, though. 25MAN LK hard mode on my moonkin was enough for me to get bored of the current raid content in WoW. The thing is that this xpac is so fucking stupid with requiring you to raid regardless to get a starter weapon to arena with. Removing weapons from honor farming was a rather stupid move that further made sstarting over with new toons to gear them for arena even less accessible.

With proper glyphing and talents I can get a BM pvp build with Bestial Wrath on a virtual 1 min cooldown. 1 minutes is nothing, so it would be up every time I need it.

Don't see what would be the difference with a bear at lv24. All the pets at that level have growl (taunt), and the recent 3.3 changes basically equalized pet stats. I guess I can go slower and not immediately multishot>arcane shot right out of a serpent sting. Either way, crap dies always before it gets to me lol.

But, yeah, it's mostly a question of whether investing on talents that boost my pet's survivability are necessary in an environment where my pet often doesn't tank (doing dungeons over and over).

I'm also talking pet talents and whatnot.

And I love my red kitteh from the BE starting area,cutest cat ever. Although I might be tempted to tame Gondria whenever I can. I'm so sad I can't tame spirit wolves anymore and missed the party.

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:04 pm UTC

ProZac wrote:On your first outing into heroic ICC? That's impressive. Or maybe sad. I'm not sure which.

Yup, first outing in to heroic ICC; other than the occasional heroic lootship.
Spoiler:

s/notwittysig/wittysig

meatyochre

Postby meatyochre » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:09 am UTC

Lucrece wrote:Don't see what would be the difference with a bear at lv24. All the pets at that level have growl (taunt), and the recent 3.3 changes basically equalized pet stats. I guess I can go slower and not immediately multishot>arcane shot right out of a serpent sting. Either way, crap dies always before it gets to me lol.

It's not going to make or break your leveling speed. But each pet family has a different iconic ability now, and they do make a difference. Swipe is an additional aggro builder on top of the bear's natural growl ability, and it's on a retardedly short cd (like 3-4 seconds?). And it can hit multiple targets. It is really hard for me to pull aggro off my bear. And if you wanted to aoe grind, I believe you'd want a crocolisk because of their retaliation/counterattack-like ability.

The existence of these pet family abilities are why there is still a best endgame raiding pet, despite the normalization (wolf for the AP buff). Pet family is also quite relevant. There are better aggro talents in the tanking pet tree (which includes bears) than in the dps pet tree (which includes cats). So bears and cats have vastly different talent trees, and the way you spend your points will affect your pet's tankability or dpsability while leveling. It's not like the only difference between pets is the skin.

The abilities are not going to make a HUGE difference, except in very special situations (like aoe-tanking with a crocolisk while you volley).

ProZac

Postby ProZac » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:41 pm UTC

Babam wrote:
ProZac wrote:On your first outing into heroic ICC? That's impressive. Or maybe sad. I'm not sure which.

Now I just have to know... what held you back from starting earlier? Seems like if you had the gear/skill to get that much done, you would have done it more gradually, and sooner. Of course, I guess it could be people attending... that's where we're stuck :/

It's extremely annoying when the reason you aren't downing bosses are because people are failing at the normal mode tactics. Some prime examples:
"You ran into the fireball... you run AWAY from the fireball!"
"No, that's the link, not the shadows. You run TO the person, not away."
"Seriously, you *still* can't get away from her frost nova after she death grips you?"

Veora

Postby Veora » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:41 pm UTC

ProZac wrote:
Babam wrote:

"Seriously, you *still* can't get away from her frost nova after she death grips you?"

No, i just feint. 8)

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 pm UTC

ProZac wrote:
Babam wrote:

Now I just have to know... what held you back from starting earlier? Seems like if you had the gear/skill to get that much done, you would have done it more gradually, and sooner. Of course, I guess it could be people attending... that's where we're stuck :/

It's extremely annoying when the reason you aren't downing bosses are because people are failing at the normal mode tactics. Some prime examples:
"You ran into the fireball... you run AWAY from the fireball!"
"No, that's the link, not the shadows. You run TO the person, not away."

Got KS with Incursion, got shunted into the *shit* ICC10 man, left incursion, pretty much any one good went to SL with me. That Heroic ICC10 was our app run, had maybe 2 SL players and a couple other apps other than incursion people in it. We were accepted immediately, seeing as we beat the other 10 man that was all guild on heroic bosses downed. Secondly, ICC10 is just plain easy. Take heroic BC. Shadowtrap? Hits like a girl, I stacked to about 15 and still lived, just bouncing around doing stupid shit. I'm looking at a HLK kill this week.
Spoiler:

s/notwittysig/wittysig

mstr007

Postby mstr007 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:49 am UTC

O NOZ..... I have a couple 80 characters and I am thinking of selling them anyone knows where I can sell some for a good price??? :oops: :oops:

meatyochre

Postby meatyochre » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:04 am UTC

mstr007 wrote:O NOZ..... I have a couple 80 characters and I am thinking of selling them anyone knows where I can sell some for a good price??? :oops: :oops:

It's unlikely anyone here would help you, since selling toons involves breaking wow's terms of service. use google.

Plus now that Real ID is implemented in-game, I find it seriously doubtful that anyone legit would buy accounts nowadays. And selling is now a bad idea because they'll be out advertising your full name and email address all over the place.

ProZac

Postby ProZac » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:41 am UTC

meatyochre wrote:Plus now that Real ID is implemented in-game, I find it seriously doubtful that anyone legit would buy accounts nowadays. And selling is now a bad idea because they'll be out advertising your full name and email address all over the place.

My favorite part of real ID... you can right click someone's full name, go to report and "Inappropriate name" is an available option. The idea Blizzard entertains the idea (or looked over) that someone's real name could be inappropriate makes me laugh. Yes, I totally reported one of my friends :lol: .

Babam
the Nearly Deleted

Postby Babam » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:54 pm UTC

I'm proud to present, WhiteUI! This is my first attempt at a UI for any one other than my self, and while it is tuned to boomkins, it can be used by other casters as well, hell pretty much any DPS class. Give it a try and tell me what you think
Spoiler:

s/notwittysig/wittysig

Return to “Gaming”