WoWzers!

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Re: WoWzers!

Postby Izawwlgood » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:55 pm UTC

So, I switched my priest to Holy after reading the Chakra abilities, and really thought it was awesome, very dynamic, very useful. My priest felt like a Swiss Army Knife, able to handle whatever came up... Nasty DoTs? Chakra: Renew! Crazy AoE? Go Go Gadget Chakra: Prayer of Healing! Intense damage to tank? Bizam, Chakra: Heal!

Then I saw Evangelism and Archangel and got the I wants. 15% of mana restored and a 15% boost to healing every minute or so? Sign me up! I'm not sure how viable it'll be later, as the healing from Smite is minimal, and other than Penance and PW:S, Disc is a little weak on the heavy heals (they take so long...), but I'm going to try respeccing a bit to pick up haste and cast reducers.

Cataclysm is awesome so far.
... with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet.

Lucrece

Postby Lucrece » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:01 pm UTC

Soooo, on my feral druid, this frost mage was pestering me, so I got away, restealthed, grabbed berserker buff, he grabbed his. I waited till he started annoying someone, I ravaged him for 30k, Raked him for 10k, and Ferocious Bit him in the face for a delicious 48k crit ;D.

It was glorious, he died in under 4 seconds. He must have shat himself.
Belial wrote:That's charming, Nancy, but all I hear when you talk is a bunch of yippy dog sounds.

meatyochre

Postby meatyochre » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:35 pm UTC

Izawwlgood wrote:So, I switched my priest to Holy after reading the Chakra abilities, and really thought it was awesome, very dynamic, very useful. My priest felt like a Swiss Army Knife, able to handle whatever came up... Nasty DoTs? Chakra: Renew! Crazy AoE? Go Go Gadget Chakra: Prayer of Healing! Intense damage to tank? Bizam, Chakra: Heal!

Then I saw Evangelism and Archangel and got the I wants. 15% of mana restored and a 15% boost to healing every minute or so? Sign me up! I'm not sure how viable it'll be later, as the healing from Smite is minimal, and other than Penance and PW:S, Disc is a little weak on the heavy heals (they take so long...), but I'm going to try respeccing a bit to pick up haste and cast reducers.

Cataclysm is awesome so far.
Chakra is really, really fantastic. I pretty much always go for the prayer of healing chakra, though, because the sanctuary is BOMB. Sanctuary did over 50% of my priest's healing in a test VoA 25 run I did the day after 4.0 came out.

I'm still trying to figure out if the sanctuary is bugged, though, because the tooltip says you can only have one out at a time, but I've screenshotted myself having 3 down at once. And I mean, the healing doesn't stack if you overlap them, but the multiple areas of effect still apply. It's pretty hax.
Dark567 wrote:"Hey, I created a perpetual motion device"

"yeah, but your poster sucks. F-"

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:42 pm UTC

I must have missed that tooltip, because, yeah, I've definitely had multiple sanctuaries down. I haven't checked for stacking.

My only issue with the Chakra stuff is it tends to be OP; it's hard to gauge how awesome it is (it's fucking awesome) when Healium is showing everyone at 100% and it's ticking for 4-5k (at 78).

Healed a bit more lastnight as Disc; Smite-Atonement accounted for the majority of my heals. I fucking love that combo; semi-slow cast heal spell that deals damage, and every 5 casts you restore 15% of your mana and get a 15% boost to healing for 30s! Wooo! I was with a shockingly bad Warlock, and ended up doing 2% more total damage than he did in an Oculus run.

In Warhammer, I played a Zealot, whose main bag seemed to be debuffing opponents and buffing party members. I particularly enjoyed the feeling of my low-medium grade damage spells healing my allies, and viola! Discipline is doing it. I do however need better haste.
... with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the Earth under his sandalled feet.

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:19 pm UTC

Izawwlgood wrote:In Warhammer, I played a Zealot, whose main bag seemed to be debuffing opponents and buffing party members. I particularly enjoyed the feeling of my low-medium grade damage spells healing my allies, and viola! Discipline is doing it. I do however need better haste.

Viola means "he raped".
Voilà means "there!".

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:37 pm UTC

I think it's quite clear I was referring to the musical instrument, thank you very much.

Lucrece

Postby Lucrece » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:40 pm UTC

Well, when it comes to "raping the meters" I think the word is ironically fitting ;)
Belial wrote:That's charming, Nancy, but all I hear when you talk is a bunch of yippy dog sounds.

meatyochre

Postby meatyochre » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:12 pm UTC

I'd prefer if you used a different word. ..unless you are literally having nonconsensual sex with a computer program and want to be known as a rapist.
Agreed. -ST

I am actually leveling another priest right now. I don't really "get" the disc changes on my 80. So I'm leveling a new toon as disc to get a better feel for it. Adding one spell or talent every few levels is much more conducive to my learning style than just throwing an entirely new spellbook in my direction.

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:17 pm UTC

What are you confused about? I open with PW:S, pop barrier if there are a bunch of melee dudes clustering, load Renew on everyone whose taking damage, and start spamming Smite. When it reaches 5 stacks, drop Archangel and, repeat. Prayer of healing for group effects, Flash Heal or Heal spam when tank is controlling threat well and just needs constant heals.

When mana drops (which it won't, if you're popping Archangel every minute or so) use Hymn of whatever it is that restores mana, or pop Shadowfiend.

Disc is less complex then Holy, simply because Chakra effectively adds four options, and Chastise another 3. Also, Guardian Spirit is, in my opinion, harder to use than PW:B.

meatyochre

Postby meatyochre » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:29 pm UTC

Just a different learning style. Chakra makes sense to me. That whole smite/archangel thing is confusing.

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:54 am UTC

Smite:Atonement just makes it so your Smite casts heal a nearby ally for the amount of damage. Smite is roughly equal in mana cost and 'potency' as Heal (maybe a bit skimpier), so it means you're spamming a low level heal on a nearby ally. Every cast of Smite stacks Evangelism, which increases your Smite damage (and therefor...), and caps at 5 stacks. Archangel returns 3% mana per stack of Evangelism, and boosts healing by 3% per stack, for like 30s.

It's way simpler than Chakra:Chastise.

EDIT: Priest hit 80 lastnight! Wooo finally.

ProZac

Postby ProZac » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:15 pm UTC

Hm. I've actually been playing shadow solely on my priest. It's been lackluster. Disc was traditionally my second spec... I might have to give it a go. I've never played holy though. That will probably stay the same for now. I'm stuck in a rut leveling my Warrior. He's sitting at 75, and I kinda want him to be 80. But he's prot, and I've only ever played prot with him (and it's all I have gear for). It's great for running random dungeons. But I'm rather sick of random dungeons. Especially in the mid 70's where it likes to toss me into Old Kingdom and VH endlessly. I could quest... but similarly I'm a little sick of that. It doesn't help that I'm also leveling a warlock in the same area. He's a little more fun though with the changes. Prot feels about the same: most of the same techniques/tools, same end result, just a slightly different way of getting there.

mike-l

Postby mike-l » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:22 pm UTC

Izawwlgood wrote:Smite:Atonement just makes it so your Smite casts heal a nearby ally for the amount of damage. Smite is roughly equal in mana cost and 'potency' as Heal (maybe a bit skimpier), so it means you're spamming a low level heal on a nearby ally. Every cast of Smite stacks Evangelism, which increases your Smite damage (and therefor...), and caps at 5 stacks. Archangel returns 3% mana per stack of Evangelism, and boosts healing by 3% per stack, for like 30s.

It's way simpler than Chakra:Chastise.

EDIT: Priest hit 80 lastnight! Wooo finally.

I pulled my priest out yesterday for some fun. He was level 50. Tried a few dungeons as Holy... not really my thing. Then tried a few dungeons as Disc... it's amazing! Huge fan. Almost at 53 where my tank healing will get even better with a 2nd point in whatever that talent is that reduces Weakened Soul duration when you Heal. Getting to do damage and healing people, shields everywhere... PENANCE! Just so much fun. And my mana never goes down.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:45 pm UTC

Holy used to be prohibitively mana intensive pre-lvl 80 mana regen gear, but now is totally reasonable.

In Disc, Penance is by far one of the coolest looking, and mega-potent spells, but I find I rarely use it, save for emergency situations. I should probably get into the habit of doing it more. But we've got so many fantastic options and synergies. (gushhhhhhhhhhhh)

ProZac wrote: I've actually been playing shadow solely on my priest. It's been lackluster.

I totally agree; shadow didn't get much love. It's still potent, but nothing really changed. Shadowy Apparition is pretty silly, and there doesn't seem to be much spec options in the tree.

ProZac

Postby ProZac » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:23 pm UTC

Izawwlgood wrote:
ProZac wrote: I've actually been playing shadow solely on my priest. It's been lackluster.

I totally agree; shadow didn't get much love. It's still potent, but nothing really changed. Shadowy Apparition is pretty silly, and there doesn't seem to be much spec options in the tree.

Yeah, I've been looking for something to run heroics with. While I like the resto druid changes, I actually feel like I have to be more attentive to healing than before, where I could throw up some rejuvs and a regrowth on the tank and start wrath spamming (I love the animation of a tree casting wrath now though). My shadow priest feels about the same, maybe a little weaker. I completely forgot about the apparition and don't know if I've even seen one yet. I gave tanking on my DK a try, and it was fun, but I think I need practice with the new rune system. I feel like I have a lot of down time, and I hate that as a tank. The feeling of "Erm... what do I push..." Compare that to my warrior where I'm like "Oh god I have like 5 buttons that I want to slam! Why can't my GCD be shorter?!" Sounds like Disc might give me that "Deal a bit of damage and heal" that I used to enjoy on my druid.

Lucrece

Postby Lucrece » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:13 pm UTC

Oh, but the shadow orbs are soooooooo pretty, I'd play them just for that!

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:40 pm UTC

I dunno, I think Shadow Orbs was a really lame concept for blizzard to throw at us; it's basically shadow weaving. The only thing I *like* about the changes to SPriests is that Shadowy Apparition procs at a significantly higher rate when you're moving, but considering they've only got SW:D, Devouring Plague, and SW:P (Which you should only need to cast once), it seems a gimmicky ability.

Starting a prot warrior soon.

PumpkinKing

Postby PumpkinKing » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:44 pm UTC

so, how 'bout them rogues?

Dobblesworth
Dobblesworth, here's the title you requested over three years ago. -Banana

Postby Dobblesworth » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:25 pm UTC

Rogues and Furries are getting the jump on me 10% less now that tracking was changed and I can keep Track Hidden up as a passive buff while Humanoids Beasts Elementals Dragonkin Giants Demons Undead allow for simultaneous minimap perusal.
Yeah, it's nice that the other classes can walk into a capital city and do their chores between class, profession trainer and mailboxes in one swoop, but kinda pales in significance :p

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:02 pm UTC

Dobblesworth wrote:Rogues and Furries are getting the jump on me 10% less now that tracking was changed and I can keep Track Hidden up as a passive buff while Humanoids Beasts Elementals Dragonkin Giants Demons Undead allow for simultaneous minimap perusal.
Yeah, it's nice that the other classes can walk into a capital city and do their chores between class, profession trainer and mailboxes in one swoop, but kinda pales in significance :p

Aaand warlocks lost track demon :(.

ProZac

Postby ProZac » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:23 pm UTC

meatyochre wrote:As I said, there are people who are doing these things religiously who've still been shafted two years in a row... because RNG is RNG (for every person who doesn't get either one despite trying their very hardest, there's at least one person who got all the items the one time they bothered to queue for HH). I did all of them regularly and got shafted last year. I certainly hope it doesn't happen again this year.

You know, when you first said that, I thought "Ah, just an exaggeration, no one gets everything all at once." I just did it for the second time (b/c I just found out last night how they made it so quick to do this year, takes like 2 minutes), and got the helm, the reins, the pet, a mask, candy, and justice points. :shock:

Obby

Postby Obby » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 pm UTC

ProZac wrote:
meatyochre wrote:As I said, there are people who are doing these things religiously who've still been shafted two years in a row... because RNG is RNG (for every person who doesn't get either one despite trying their very hardest, there's at least one person who got all the items the one time they bothered to queue for HH). I did all of them regularly and got shafted last year. I certainly hope it doesn't happen again this year.

You know, when you first said that, I thought "Ah, just an exaggeration, no one gets everything all at once." I just did it for the second time (b/c I just found out last night how they made it so quick to do this year, takes like 2 minutes), and got the helm, the reins, the pet, a mask, candy, and justice points. :shock:

You, sir, can go Fuck yourself. With a capital F.

[/jealous]
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Vapour

Postby Vapour » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:29 am UTC

Did anyone watch or go to Blizzcon?

I bought a virtual ticket and I'm pretty glad I did.

I spent most my time watching the tournaments, mostly for Warcraft3 and Starcraft, but I did catch a few games of wow Arena. Its insane, the stuff these guys are pulling off, the split second decisions and really advanced tactics, and arena matches lasting 20 minutes, despite your healer being mana burned by 2 people. Makes me kinda jealous, but I don't think I really have the time to decicate to that amount of pvp.

Also, Tencious D were awesome! (and so will Deathy when he arrives in 6-8 weeks :()

Dobblesworth
Dobblesworth, here's the title you requested over three years ago. -Banana

Postby Dobblesworth » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:54 pm UTC

I bought the virtual ticket too, mostly for Deathy.
I didn't really watch too much, due to time-zones, a stream that kept cutting out and buffering, and my angry experience with the DirecTV additions the stream came with last year.
Sticking a pair of berks at a desk who /seriously/ most likely have never reached the level cap in WoW or played through one or more of the RTS'/RPG's and having them as the presenters is something that needs to be looked at. I'm sure there are plenty of community vod/pod/shout-casters who could step in and offer the viewers intelligent conversation insight when they bring up Metzen et al.
They were also notorious last year for cutting off mid-panel, mid-tournament, mid-main-stage-performance-event to jump to the DTV desk and say "and that's all we've got time for, so what if we told you you'd be paying for live uninterrupted footage of the entire event?"
Closing ceremony I passed on watching and am not interested in going back to watch a repeat. Tenacious D I can't stand. Just personal opinion here, but I never found Jack Black in e.g. School of Rock, Tropic Thunder, all that entertaining, and 'Tribute, well, convoluted plot for a song to contemplate and it's a very tired meme of fanboyism.
Why Samwise did not bring out The Artists Formerly Known As Level 80 Elite Tauren Chieftain I don't know. Did TD get a bigger set as a result?
Dance/machinima/costume/soundalike contest similarly not viewed; someone needs to tell Jay Mohr squarely that he's really not that funny. I also seem to recall it being inundated with "yeah I'm gonna dance the orc male, just like the other 20 guys who came before me", and the same damn 30 second snippet of the relevant source song would play, and uninspiring dance mimicry would go on stage-front. Not to mention there always has to be some white caucasian male from San Diego wander on in blonde hair extensions, an oversized red robe, and enter both contests while informing us all that Tempest Keep was merely a setback *yawn*
Seems this year is was BQL as the cookie-cutter choice.
Don't mind missing out on the Q&A's though; from reading those logs it's mostly "*facepalm* no your class is not broken or borked or underpowered with 401, quit whining" "we'll get back to you on that one" "no that's a stupid idea, of course we're not going to make legendaries bind on account, scalable like an heirloom or a throughout-guild-unlockable" "this information can easily be obtained from the numerous community database/tactic/discussion/theorycrafting etc. sites, do not waste a question slot asking mundane items" - obviously the devs have more tact than that though
There was also something terribly snide when Morhaime did his opening keynote [has he greyed more than last year?] mentioning "we have N people at the con from M nations and all 50 states, the tickets sold out in time T, 64% going up on eBay in time T+13, and significant order of magnitude greater than N watching live online in X number of countries" - that last bit there aggravated me on noticing that the webstream was clearly not up to task of providing for that many viewers. The ordering has been open for months, they've had plenty of time to gauge numbers and prepare server bandwidth, right?

The only thing I watched properly was the raids and dungeons panel, which cut out halfway through and started failing on the stream, but that looked interesting.

Vapour

Postby Vapour » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:14 pm UTC

I tried to use the HD player, but had buffering problems so went to the lite version. The quality wasn't as great, but was still decent enough to watch.

I was a little pissed how the player stopped streaming before the last wow arena match, so I never found out who won (This happened both nights)

Anyone know?
aAa or Complexity.Red.

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:19 pm UTC

Obby wrote:
ProZac wrote:

You, sir, can go Fuck yourself. With a capital F.

[/jealous]

Same thing happened with my father. He dropped everything but the sword. Fuck him.

Vapour

Postby Vapour » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:51 pm UTC

Ouch, did it on my paladin today. Checked bag and saw purple!

To my dismay, upon looking closer, it was the sword :(

The same bag dropped, broom, my 5th pet, sword and male tauren mask..

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:35 pm UTC

Just started a warrior, going to go prot/arms. Any thoughts?

Oregonaut

Postby Oregonaut » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:43 pm UTC

Str.
- Ochigo the Earth-Stomper

The EGE wrote:
Mumpy wrote:And to this day, librarians revile Oregonaut as the Antichrist.

False! We sacrifice our card catalogues to him in the name of Job Security!

mike-l

Postby mike-l » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:27 pm UTC

Izawwlgood wrote:Just started a warrior, going to go prot/arms. Any thoughts?

I've been tanking dungeons with my warrior (just hit 63), and he tops the damage meter in most groups. Revenge is amazing. Thunderclap spreading rend is awesome. Shield slam is great threat but not the best damage, in most groups revenge + rend + tcap holds threat just fine, so I find myself only using shield slam after I've devastated everything up to 3 stacks.

Solo I have the heirloom trinkets, and between those and victory rush, there is no downtime. Can easily fight 5-6 normal mobs at once.
addams wrote:This forum has some very well educated people typing away in loops with Sourmilk. He is a lucky Sourmilk.

ProZac

Postby ProZac » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:43 pm UTC

I played prot up to 76. There really isn't much downtime and you can pretty much handle anything. However, I've hit the "I'm sick of this", so I think he's benched til Cata when I can get dual spec for cheap and switch to Arms.
mike-l wrote:I've been tanking dungeons with my warrior (just hit 63), and he tops the damage meter in most groups.
Is that a good thing? :wink:

I hit 79 last night on my warlock. Hope to ding 80 tonight. Not sure if I want to gear up/raid or just bench til Cata. I do want to level him in Cata though. At 78, I was pulling nearly 3k dps in dungeons, which feels kinda insane for my gear/level. It's rare to see anyone else even break 2k.
My Warlock needs engineering. Now to decide whether I go on that adventure now, or hold til after I level in Cata so I can keep gathering leather from skinning.

Oregonaut

Postby Oregonaut » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:44 pm UTC

Dual Spec only costs 100 g now.
- Ochigo the Earth-Stomper

The EGE wrote:
Mumpy wrote:And to this day, librarians revile Oregonaut as the Antichrist.

False! We sacrifice our card catalogues to him in the name of Job Security!

WarDaft

Postby WarDaft » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:48 pm UTC

ProZac wrote:I played prot up to 76. There really isn't much downtime and you can pretty much handle anything. However, I've hit the "I'm sick of this", so I think he's benched til Cata when I can get dual spec for cheap and switch to Arms.
It's cheap now, unless it's getting even lower than 100g...
mike-l wrote:I've been tanking dungeons with my warrior (just hit 63), and he tops the damage meter in most groups.

I hit 79 last night on my warlock. Hope to ding 80 tonight. Not sure if I want to gear up/raid or just bench til Cata. I do want to level him in Cata though. At 78, I was pulling nearly 3k dps in dungeons, which feels kinda insane for my gear/level. It's rare to see anyone else even break 2k.[/quote]
Warlock AoE is still basically what it was before, if you were spamming SoC, you could do 3k before the patch and before level 78.
All Shadow priest spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.
Big freaky cereal boxes of death.

mike-l

Postby mike-l » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:53 pm UTC

ProZac wrote:

Well, it's sad for the people I'm grouping with... but I don't have any control over that. Knowing that I can basically solo a dungeon if I'm provided with the odd heal is definitely a good thing.

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:00 pm UTC

I've seen tanks top damage meters... I agree, it speaks more about the group than the tank.

Like that time my disc priest did 2% more overall damage than a warlock :roll:

ProZac

Postby ProZac » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:10 pm UTC

WarDaft wrote:Warlock AoE is still basically what it was before, if you were spamming SoC, you could do 3k before the patch and before level 78.
AoE doesn't count, I'm referencing single target.
WarDaft wrote:It's cheap now, unless it's getting even lower than 100g...
Orly? I thought that wasn't coming until Cata actually released. Looks like I have a few characters that will be visiting their trainers for some dual spec-age tonight.
Izawwlgood wrote:Like that time my disc priest did 2% more overall damage than a warlock :roll:
Yeah, I did the same to a rogue recently. And you were right, priest healing is exceptionally enjoyable now.

mike-l

Postby mike-l » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:43 pm UTC

ProZac wrote:Yeah, I did the same to a rogue recently. And you were right, priest healing is exceptionally enjoyable now.

Yep.. I always DPS on my druid while keeping up a Rejuv on the tank and WG when necessary (and usually beat people on the meters :(). But now with my priest I get to just straight up DPS and it provides healing!

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:08 pm UTC

From my prot warrior's point of view, yeah...
The dungeon finder is a nice tool: it gives you a healer (the healer is nice, long live the healer, praise the healer) and 3 utter morons. The morons will pull a great many packs (while you are fighting and the healer is almost oom), break cc, steal your loot, and complain.
I once saw a hunter that used tranq shot. A warrior pummelling (had to check the combat log, couldn't believe my eyes: indeed, he actually interrupted the caster mobs). I even saw a mage sheep dangerous casters I couldn't LOS. And a warlock once put out more dps than I did!
But those are extremely rare occurences amongst the slavering, idiotic dps masses.

On talon king Ikiss, I told the group "hide behind the pilliars when he casts his explosions". The healer got sheeped and couldn't get away in time. And of course, all the dps kept mangling, ripping, rupturing and rending. I then proceeded to solo the boss (thanks, OP spell reflect! Thanks, herbalism and gift of the naaru!). Leaving 4 corpses congratulating me, I wondered if having a healer was even worth the trouble the dps brought.

Course, it could be worse. The healer seldom is bad. In that case, and if he doesn't follow advice, I just leave. As a tank, I can get a group whenever the fuck I want, so there is no incentive at all for sticking with cretins.

Also, my little sister and dad both have a heal spec, so screw the LFG tool, in essence.
Last edited by Menacing Spike on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:12 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Izawwlgood
WINNING

Postby Izawwlgood » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:12 pm UTC

I'm just trying to decide between Warrior and Paladin.

And yeah, my last two toons have been predominately healers; as I griped a couple pages back, the idiocy of many WoW players is astounding.

I find the rage mechanic to be somewhat dull. Does stance dancing make it more interesting?

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:14 pm UTC

Izawwlgood wrote:I'm just trying to decide between Warrior and Paladin.

And yeah, my last two toons have been predominately healers; as I griped a couple pages back, the idiocy of many WoW players is astounding.

I find the rage mechanic to be somewhat dull. Does stance dancing make it more interesting?

Once you get warbringer there is really no reason to stance dance.
Paladin is boring, warrior has far more buttons to push. And spell reflect is really funny in pvp. Stick with warrior, he gets more fun as he gains levels.
Revenge and rend also pull amazing dps with adequate talents.

However, I don't know jack about ret/arms/fury....

Return to “Gaming”