Minecraft

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Re: Minecraft

Postby Steax » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:50 pm UTC

[FTB]

eculc wrote:If we're creating a station to remove things that don't need to be processed any more than be sorted, we might just want to filter out said materials that need to be processed and put those into the processing line, and let the rest go to another location where it can be sorted among our system so that we don't have things like RP2 gems or coal clogging up the processing line.

In reality, I think that with use of relays and machine upgrades (and maybe induction furnaces; they can smelt two different types of items at once, or two stacks of the same item) we'll be able to handle pretty much anything that our firehose can push at us. Still, it's something to consider; it might be worth modeling something in the creative age before we try to build it, though, as that kind of thing can have plenty of problems if you don't know exactly what you need to build it.

another thing: I suggest we get working on an MFFS system, mostly for killing mobs that get too close to the building. We don't want to have another interruption like we did yesterday when the creeper destroyed our sorting input.

I'm basing most of the processing stations on my old SSP world, with new adaptions to fit (like using an induction smelter instead of macerating). It's also important that we prioritize our resource distribution, like deciding between lots of coal or converting them into diamonds.
In Minecraft, I use the username Rirez.

Kain

Postby Kain » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:56 pm UTC

[FTB]
Well, just for the coal - diamond case, I would opt with keeping it as coal, and maybe getting a carpenter up to make crates of it, mainly because there are plenty of ways for us to get diamonds (ee3, compressors, uu matter etc, and not many to get coal itself).
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:05 am UTC

[FTB]
Sounds good. I was actually planning to auto-macerate half of the coal, but someone else can make that decision.

Yesterady I set up a temporary item storage system to make sure our quarries could run while we were offline. They're getting quite a load of resources. Once the sorter is in commission we can start using it.

headprogrammingczar

Postby headprogrammingczar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:51 am UTC

Near the spawn area on a Tekkit server, I found a ravine in a ravine... in a third ravine!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/37707/favine%20in%20a%20ravine%20in%20a%20ravine.ogg

It goes from the surface all the way to where lava starts pooling, and gave us quite a head start on ore gathering.
<quintopia> You're not crazy. you're the goddamn headprogrammingspock!
<Weeks> You're the goddamn headprogrammingspock!
<Cheese> I love you

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 am UTC

[FTB] well, our sorting system is now online and cobble/other junk is being filtered out automatically. yay progress!
Um, this post feels devoid of content. Good luck?
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:51 am UTC

headprogrammingczar wrote:Near the spawn area on a Tekkit server, I found a ravine in a ravine... in a third ravine!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/37707/favine%20in%20a%20ravine%20in%20a%20ravine.ogg

It goes from the surface all the way to where lava starts pooling, and gave us quite a head start on ore gathering.

http://inception.davepedu.com/noflash.php
Spoiler:
keozen wrote:It took us exactly 3 pages to turn a discussion of a loved children's book series into smut...
TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:Only if your friends know what rhino dong smells like.

Malo mbwa mwitu

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:28 am UTC

[FTB] Something really weird is going on. The moment I login to the server, my network panel flies to 140kb/s downstream and my ping stays high. It stays this way for as long as I'm on the server. The moment I press disconnect, the activity vanishes. It's as if the server is pushing something big to my machine. Is something going on?

Also, I'm adding a buffer to the sorter input. It was jamming earlier when the massfab couldn't consume the massive piles of scrap, so the next pile of scrap in the enderchest was waiting to be used.

Meem1029

Postby Meem1029 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:19 am UTC

[FTB]

There's something wrong in the scrap generation area. I don't have near enough clue what's going on to tell what, but the scrap isn't being sucked out so all of our cobble is going straight to the lava instead of being sucked out to somewhere. I've grabbed a few stacks, but this should be fixed.

Also, just to check, are we basically turning into a giant evil corporation that sucks all the lava out of the nether to completely strip mine gigantic areas of land in other worlds? I like it.
cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:If it can't be done in an 80x24 terminal, it's not worth doing

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:29 am UTC

Meem1029 wrote:[FTB]

There's something wrong in the scrap generation area. I don't have near enough clue what's going on to tell what, but the scrap isn't being sucked out so all of our cobble is going straight to the lava instead of being sucked out to somewhere. I've grabbed a few stacks, but this should be fixed.

Also, just to check, are we basically turning into a giant evil corporation that sucks all the lava out of the nether to completely strip mine gigantic areas of land in other worlds? I like it.

I removed that temporarily because something is wrong with the main sorter. It could be that all the destination chests are full or something, but the Sorter (the block) isn't routing any more items. Someone needs to take a look. I'm 90% sure it's due to all the chests (along the east wall) being full.

As for my lag, I've pinned it down to be due to some block on the server. Or something. I tried approaching it from a distance (spawn had no lag) and my downstream rate peaked the instant the base came into view. Oddly, it also takes place in the mystcraft miner age, but only when the quarries are on. I tried removing various timers and other things, but no dice.

Edit: It looks like the sorter is clogged due to another RP2 issue. The retriever is limited at pulling one item per tick from the machines, so it's not emptying out the furnaces, as the macerators are constantly producing material. We probably need extra retrievers, or a wall of transposers.

And we're not evil! No no no no no. We're doing it for the better good.

Edit: We're actually running into power issues as the system drains supreme power for the overclocked macerators. I'm also working towards a second relay and mass fabricator. Power will definitely be an issue, though, and nether is starting to drain.

I'm not sure how to deal with the power issue. We do, however, have uranium. And shields.

Edit 2:

Ok.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:24 pm UTC

[FTB]Do we have more than half a chest full of copper? because if we don't, we won't be able to solve the problem with nuclear, if that's what you're suggesting -- not to mention that there's only so much energy we can get out of a reactor. In fact, our lava storage is energy-equivalent to 56M EU, which is the product of (in an efficiency-1 reactor) 56 reactor cycles, which is a long time. of course, we're not planning on running an EFF-1, are we? though, that's a question for the time that we can actually afford those materials, if we can't already.

...we might want to tone down the macerators a bit. We need our system to be able to (eventually) process ~4 quarries, a frame quarry or two, and the occasional turtle drop, correct? we might be able to manage that with a few less overclockers.

as for sorting issues, I suspect you are correct that the chests are full. we may want to set up an actual sorting system at some point, rather than just a processing system. If we're running into retriever issues, then we'll definitely need to upgrade to a second retriever. We might also want relays for our machines, though with several overclockers each I don't know how necessary that is.
For comparison, that means that if the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender filled up his cart with lettuce instead, it would be about a quarter of a lethal dose.

Kain

Postby Kain » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:03 pm UTC

[FTB]
There is always the golem sorting system, if you don't mind a touch of arcane nonsense in the base :)
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:37 pm UTC

[FTB]

@eculc: I think I've managed to sort out the energy problems... For now, anyway, until we adapt for a larger netherial platform. I've figured out how the chickenchunk loaders work, which are far more efficient, so hopefully we can keep a steady stream of lava from the nether to fulfill our power needs. I may start building processing plants now, and also the second floor of the sorter. Which is for computers (or, for now, simple wireless redstone monitoring equipment). I'm planning to shut down the quarries whenever the sorter jams.

I'm also preparing the resources and tools for a frame quarry.

And a ton of project tables.

@kain: How do those guys actually work?

#ftb-general: We had a server reboot recently and my lag problem went away. So yeah, sounds like something with the modpack.

Kain

Postby Kain » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:38 pm UTC

[FTB] @ Rirez: One particular type of golem (I think clay, but I could be mistaken) will continuously attempt to restock it's base chest with whatever item (or items if you give it the brainy upgrade) you specify, from any inventories within a 16 or so block radius. Its expensive, but if you put a golem on each chest and tell them to grab what goes into that chest, and put an enderchest within reach of them, they will do your sorting for you for no power. Just, don't attack them...

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:40 pm UTC

[ftb]
I could imagine that working... At one point. We currently have far too many items for that, I think, but they're suitable for organizing specific stuff.

Also... Bad news. Nether's dry. Could you help relocate the portal, please? I'll make you a spare chicken chunk loader for easier loading this time.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:44 pm UTC

[FTB]golems are, however, expensive, a bit slow (and will only become more so if our tickrate begins to slow down) and are only good for a few items. the sorting system's power isn't a problem, since that will run nearly forever on the few BT solar panels we already have.

plus, they can't do processing. We've already got that system online, so now all we need to do is connect its output to some chests (or other storage container). and start the sorting, which won't be difficult. I think a barrel for each common-use item would be enough, and if space becomes an issue we can convert to iron/gold/diamond chests as necessary (to condense the sorting line, since chests can be fed from below or behind, whereas barrels can only accept from above)

EDIT: Processing system now (for the time being) complete! there's a relay above each machine, and four overclockers in each macerator. In addition, there's now a system that will automatically compact xychorium into blocks for storage.

However, it appears that the lava situation is becoming a problem. we'll need to sort that out quickly, as we're now burning through our storage at an alarming rate.

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:54 am UTC

[FTB] What's wrong with just using redpower for sorting? From what I understand, it's not computer intensive and is fairly straightforward.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:58 am UTC

[FTB] That's what we're doing now.

Status update: processing system is complete, utility machines have been moved from the shed to the second floor of our central building. We're currently in the process of setting up barrels for sorting, with the possibility of adding a compactor-system for metal and gem blocks.

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:35 am UTC

[FTB]

I've removed the superflous barrels for now. I'm about to hook up the firehose to the barrels, then let the overflow return to the gold chests we've been using. This way, we can just inspect the contents of the gold chests - since those are the unsorted items - and place barrels accordingly for them. Eventually we should be left with the gold chests containing miscellaneous items only.

Edit:

[Classic]

Redstone Update

Did I perk your ears up? It's for the next version of minecraft.

- Redstone is more "stable" and so are pistons. Not sure what exactly, but this sounds good.
- "Redstone block", basically a torch in block form so you can push/pull it, even do vertical redstone
- "Daylight detector", emits signal (of varying strength) during daytime. Finally an actual "use" of the redstone signal strength mechanism.
- Advanced iron/gold pressure plates that detect items. Will emit a stronger signal for more items; it takes about 40 items on an iron plate to get the weakest redstone signal, for example. About 20 items on gold.
- "Trapped Chest", a chest that emits redstone when opened
- "Comparator", takes 2 inputs and emits on when the rear one is stronger/equal to the other
- "Hopper", still a WIP, will transfer items between them to the lowest hopper, and then takes items and PUTS THEM INTO A CHEST OH FOR THE LOVE OF NOTCH FINALLY

Oh, and smelt netherrack into nether bricks.

And you can click-and-drag a stack of items to distribute it evenly across the cursor path. E.g. to make a chest, get some wood, hold right click, trace a circle, will divide the wood evenly to all 8 slots. To cancel, doubleclick any of the wood and you'll pick up the entire stack you started with.

Chaoszerom
Like stale dumplings for breakfast

Postby Chaoszerom » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:46 am UTC

I'm feeling like getting into minecraft once more, and the FTB server seems awesome from what I've heard (a lot more stuff to learn now, due to my hiatus/mods). Would I be able to get a whitelist on the FTB server, _infinia_ or any other mods? (Username is Chaoszerom). Also, what mods/modpacks do I need to download?

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:57 am UTC

The FTB server is currently undergoing the usual "new server, must destroy everything" spurt. Several of us are working on a collective base, which is a nice refresh from the more secluded lives we have on the Classic server.

You need to go to http://feed-the-beast.com/ and download the client. Select "Direwolf20" on the left-hand bar, enter your minecraft.net account credentials, and launch.

--

[FTB] RoboCo status update.

I've been dumping everything into the sorting system to clean up out inventory. A few major issues and plans ahead:

- The system easily falls prey to a deadlock condition when large amounts of ore enter the input. This happens rarely (only when lots of items, like 2 gold chests' worth, are dumped in at once) but still a problem, as it does not solve itself. What happens is a remote processor, like the compact resource block units, attempt to output a result at the same time items fill the diamond buffer chest. The current overflow loop also does little, especially since ores easily multiply as they pass through macerators, keeping the system at full storage. I'll try to fix this by adding a second loop to the diamond chest, with a second diamond chest buffer, which runs on a slower timer than the sorter. Constantly emptying the diamond chest by hand also works for now.

- Let's work on the second floor! This is the assembly hall with different rooms for different mod elements. We'll be humanist here; no need to make big fancy walls, so we can jump across the place. We can use barrels to store crude middle-items like circuits and redstone mini bits - and we can also hook up the sorter's yellow line so you can toss your unused circuits, cables and whatnot and they end up at their particular mod's assembly room! Yay! Don't need to wait for anyone to make this floor, just have at it.

- We also need a flusher on the overflow chests. The gold overflow chests currently store excess items, but I think a player-initiated flushing mechanism should be available. This should pass all of the chests' contents into the main sorter, optimally at a slow pace so as not to jam it.

I'm also personally working on the 3rd floor, which is wireless redstone. The 4th floor is planned to be tool storage and the like, with the 5th floor being our living quarters!

Meem1029

Postby Meem1029 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:38 am UTC

[FTB]
The upstairs ore processing station ran into a problem when someone tried to put copper in the compressor. I went behind the engine and took it out and it worked well, but we may want to fix that.

Also, I hope nobody minds but I grabbed some stuff to use to get started with the basics of soul shards stuff.

By the way, am I the only one in the adventurer's guild? I don't recall seeing anyone else sign up for it (although I could easily have just missed it). I think sometime soon I'll go start building on the home of the adventurer's guild then (although for the next few days I'll be distracted by the new Wheel of Time). One idea I saw on another server was to somehow kill enough wither skeletons to get a shard and then have a wither skeleton soul cage, which could be useful if we want to farm withers for lots of beacons.
cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:If it can't be done in an 80x24 terminal, it's not worth doing

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:00 am UTC

[FTB]
Skyway or Subway?
Spoiler:
keozen wrote:It took us exactly 3 pages to turn a discussion of a loved children's book series into smut...
TheGrammarBolshevik wrote:Only if your friends know what rhino dong smells like.

Malo mbwa mwitu

Josephine

Postby Josephine » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:37 am UTC

The upstairs ore processing station ran into a problem when someone tried to put copper in the compressor. I went behind the engine and took it out and it worked well, but we may want to fix that.

I was using copper in the compressor. I'm guessing it wasn't in a multiple of 8 copper, and so it got stuck. That just means we need to make sure to only use full stacks of copper when making dense copper plates using that compressor.
Belial wrote:Listen, what I'm saying is that he committed a felony with a zoo animal.

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:19 am UTC

[FTB]

So, you want to try changing it so people can access the machine? Not sure if that's even possible, though...

There's a new DW20 pack, so I've already upgraded. I can't play right now due to the terrible lag, anyway.

CombustibleLemons

Postby CombustibleLemons » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:02 pm UTC

Also, I hope nobody minds but I grabbed some stuff to use to get started with the basics of soul shards stuff.

By the way, am I the only one in the adventurer's guild? I don't recall seeing anyone else sign up for it (although I could easily have just missed it). I think sometime soon I'll go start building on the home of the adventurer's guild then (although for the next few days I'll be distracted by the new Wheel of Time). One idea I saw on another server was to somehow kill enough wither skeletons to get a shard and then have a wither skeleton soul cage, which could be useful if we want to farm withers for lots of beacons.

I'll throw my lot in with you. I have a level five blaze spawner and a level one wither skeleton spawner.

It would seem that there is a problem with portal guns at the moment though when I used the one I made last night, everyone on the server came through the portal with me.
You, sir, name? wrote:Just make sure to consistently whack it in the ass, as that's one end it does not shoot fire out of. Be careless with the flame-magic and it may just shoot fire out both ends.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:03 pm UTC

_infina_ wrote:[FTB]
Skyway or Subway?

[FTB] my first instinct would be subway. if we can make the skyway into a nice-looking bridge (or something similar) though, that works as well. Whatever it is, we should make it look nice - we have plenty of options for that, after all.

Melic

Postby Melic » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:59 pm UTC

[FTB](sorta)
I just started a ftb single player game (the last one was ruined like all the tekkit games before that by cheating until it wasnt fun) and was wanting some help with the basics. Does anyone know a good youtube playthrough that doesnt skip the stuff "you should already know" if not from where should I already now that because there is a lot. I have made it a couple hours with out cheating so far and have a basic generator electric furnace and a macerator. Im think I should try for a quarry or mining dril/laser.
They call me Mr. Piman

gametaku

Postby gametaku » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:10 pm UTC

CombustibleLemons wrote:

I'll throw my lot in with you. I have a level five blaze spawner and a level one wither skeleton spawner.

It would seem that there is a problem with portal guns at the moment though when I used the one I made last night, everyone on the server came through the portal with me.

Do you mean when you entered the portal other people just showed up to where you where, or do you mean that they could also use the portal? If it's the latter that's how it's suppose to work.

--
edit

direwolf20's latest video has him having a similar problem. The fix is to update your copy of portal gun, it's a client side problem.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:16 pm UTC

Melic wrote:[FTB](sorta)
I just started a ftb single player game (the last one was ruined like all the tekkit games before that by cheating until it wasnt fun) and was wanting some help with the basics. Does anyone know a good youtube playthrough that doesnt skip the stuff "you should already know" if not from where should I already now that because there is a lot. I have made it a couple hours with out cheating so far and have a basic generator electric furnace and a macerator. Im think I should try for a quarry or mining dril/laser.

Direwolf20 Is just starting his season 5 LP series (he's got about 7 episodes out, uploads one 30-minute episode ever day or other day). He's definitely a good resource for learning the basics and doesn't skip much in the beginning -- only long periods of mining or building. later on he might be cutting out other things as well, but by then you will probably have enough of an understanding that you won't be missing anything.

EDIT: more [FTB]

A warning to people who haven't upgraded: I just updated my pack to the V4 and now the server says that I'm missing several mods required to play (even though MC says that I have them installed). In other words, hold off on updating if you're intending to play on the server.

EDIT THE SECOND:
again, more [FTB]

it appears there's a discrepancy between the mod versions used on the server and those in the modpack V4 -- infinia, I think you need to update the server to allow DW20 V4 to work correctly.

Josephine

Postby Josephine » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:14 am UTC

[FTB]
The FTB launcher, under 'edit modpack', has an option to change your version of the pack. Switch it to DW20 v3 to get on the server.

I've spent the last two days gathering up the parts for a nuclear reactor and its infrastructure. I've made all the parts, a bunch of extra uranium cells, and some more MFSUs. I found an excellent reactor design, though it uses more than one type of uranium cell, which requires manually reloading it. But it's a Mark 1 reactor, and it will output 45,000,000 EU per 2 hour cycle.

This isn't that much power overall, but I've also made 32 MV transformers to go with the MFSUs. We'll be able to have 4096 EU/t going over MV cable, and later I may start working on 128 LV transformers so we don't need any transformer upgrades anywhere. When I built the transformer setup in singleplayer, it easily powered 18 macerators with 10 overclocker upgrades each, all at once, and without any transformer upgrades. (In case anyone doesn't know how that works, the MFSU outputs 512 EU per packet per tick. An MV transformer can accept at most 128 EU per tick. So when you split the output of an MFSU to 4 LV transformers, and then hook up a single line to the MV transformers' outputs, that line gets four 128 EU packets per tick, which is equivalent to the 512 of the MFSU. The same thing with MV -> LV.)

However, after all this, we're critically low on copper, gold, and diamonds. I was turning UU-matter into copper by the end of it. So I think we need to get the quarries running again. I might suggest that once the nuclear reactor is up and running, we use the lava system as dedicated quarry power.
Belial wrote:Listen, what I'm saying is that he committed a felony with a zoo animal.

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:02 pm UTC

[FTB]
I would get the quarries going again - it appears we had a miner-side explosion when the server rebooted and the quarries did not auto-reload, but the chunk with the engines did (due to the spot loader). Oops.

But I don't think I can yet get a stable enough connection to the server to do anything at the moment.

Also, the recyclers/massfab should really be off whenever the quarries are not sending in material for the recyclers. The EU cost is terrible without that.

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:02 am UTC

[FTB] Anyone have any idea why the server keeps crashing? I think it's gone down at least twice in the last three hours, maybe more (I've been playing SSP in between)

gametaku

Postby gametaku » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:26 am UTC

[FTB]
eculc wrote:[FTB] Anyone have any idea why the server keeps crashing? I think it's gone down at least twice in the last three hours, maybe more (I've been playing SSP in between)

are there crash logs for the server? I've had three crashes related to mods, one for iron chest, the other for forestry, which are included in the update so they might be fixed. The third is for NEI, it and forestry where GUI related so that might be it.

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:13 am UTC

eculc wrote:[FTB] Anyone have any idea why the server keeps crashing? I think it's gone down at least twice in the last three hours, maybe more (I've been playing SSP in between)

If you go on irc.esper.net, there is a channel, #MIASACraft, where me and sophiamaster hang out. You may get a faster response there.
Spoiler:

Malo mbwa mwitu

Meem1029

Postby Meem1029 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:08 am UTC

Ooh, irc for it. /me adds to his list of channels to idle in.

_infina_

Postby _infina_ » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:16 am UTC

Meem1029 wrote:Ooh, irc for it. /me adds to his list of channels to idle in.

I'm trying to see if forgeIRC will work on the server. If not, I will have to write my own bot/mod combo to idle in the channel and relay messages.
Spoiler:

Malo mbwa mwitu

jestingrabbit
Factoids are just Datas that haven't grown up yet

Postby jestingrabbit » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:00 pm UTC

[pandora] New version out, apparently... dunno the first thing about it.
ameretrifle wrote:Magic space feudalism is therefore a viable idea.

Kain

Postby Kain » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:20 pm UTC

[pandora]
If you are referring to 1.4.7, I believe it is just bug fixes (the firework crash among others).

eculc
Wet Peanut Butter

Postby eculc » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:35 pm UTC

[FTB] Okay, I have disabled the massfabs. evidently, no-one thought to turn them off and they were chugging power - and our lava tank is now empty. it's slowly refilling, but it's going to take some time.

Kain

Postby Kain » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:54 am UTC

[FTB] So, after playing around in SSP in the mindcrack modpack, I made a rather pleasant discovery: you can get portal guns from dungeon chests (presumably rather rarely). Thus commenced the great Villager moon landing project (sadly, funding for life support was not available).

Return to “Gaming”