Minecraft

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

raudorn

Re: Minecraft

Postby raudorn » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:03 pm UTC

I'm nowhere near Oz and also nowhere near Ozeania, unless Germany suddenly moved overnight. Maybe something about our university network throws the server off and I get blocked subsequently. Then again, I don't think there's another xkcraftia user in my dorm.

scienceroboticspunk

Postby scienceroboticspunk » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:30 pm UTC

Steax, I would gladly test this and even help design it if you want. I am gonna build a few PVP courses in my complex for the next games too. So if you want to take any ideas from that, it has some ruins in it.

I still think a ruined city with waves of mobs attacking and seeing how many waves a group of survivors could last would be fun. They would start with nothing, and maybe have 5-10 minutes to gather supplies / build their defenses then the first wave comes. There might be two game masters, one dealing with the waves the other doing fun things to either help or hurt the survivors, such as maybe setting a wooden barricade on fire or making a stone barricade obsidian, or enchanting some gear as a reward. The stone to obsidian could be both good and bad since its a lot stronger, but that also makes it harder to exit that way.
these are words
type, type, type

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:10 am UTC

Server: I am restarting it for a second, I get kicked the moment I enter and RAM use is very high. Should only take a minute.

About the course: here's the thing - I want try to make it as automated yet unpredictable as possible. It's great to have held events, but I also want it to be available 24/7 and with any number of players. There's also that "movie studio" feel I always love, where you participants get into the game as if it were just survival and they were trying to make their way out, yet at the end of the experience the stagehands walk out, reset all the props, reset the course and the zombies pull off their costumes to get lunch.

I don't disagree with having a larger-scale, more epic fight though!

And yes ST, I'm going to try some inter-chunk cart clocks and see how well it works.
In Minecraft, I use the username Rirez.

Dampening

Postby Dampening » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:50 am UTC

Hiya! SeCl4 here. Just tried logging in and I'm back at spawn with an empty inventory for some reason, which is kinda lame. Everything was fine yesterday when I was on so dunno what's up with that. I'm not sure if this is just a temporary glitch or not, but I figured I'd play it safe and post anyway--better safe than sorry after all. Anyway, whatever the case it's really not urgent or any particular brand of emergency. I'll try again tomorrow and let you know if it's fixed itself in that time.

Cheers!

p.s. If it's any help, I haven't been having any of the connectivity issues some people seem to have been experiencing lately.

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:58 am UTC

I don't see any of your death logs recently, so I'm not sure what's up with that. I'll take a look.

If you had anything of importance, please post here and I'll work out a reimbursement package!

raudorn

Postby raudorn » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:43 am UTC

I can finally connect again. So whoever did whatever: Thanks! I almost thought I'd actually learn for exams, but minecraft saves the day once again.

Dampening

Postby Dampening » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:30 pm UTC

@Steax: I think the only things of note were my armour and tools (the same ones you replaced over the weekend, apparently I have terrible luck with these things), so basically enchanted diamond armour and pickaxe. I'm pretty sure that covers the important stuff--I'm almost happy to have lost a bit of cobblestone considering I already need to expand storage for it, haha.

edit: Just realised I lost the contents of my ender chest too, which sucks a bit harder. Had a bunch of valuables in there (diamonds, emeralds, gold, iron, obsidian, and a couple villager eggs to boot). I may or may not be devastated. (Okay not really but yeah boo hoo my life is so hard.)

edit edit: Happened again, sob sob. Think I'll sit out for a week.
Last edited by Dampening on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:10 am UTC, edited 3 times in total.

Feylias

MC-MMO

Postby Feylias » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:12 pm UTC

So yeah, back when the server was daun for a bit I bumped into a random just-starting up server and decided to play on it a bit. It lacked many things I hate (easy mode, a million admins, prohibitions against using lava, boats, or whatnot, and especially a super-griefed spawn area) and had many other things I disdain (teleports, mc-mmo, etc.)

I don't know much about mc-mmo and other mods, so this is me learning. ...and I've been meaning to jot down a few words here about it for some time because apparently I'm figuring out things that are either highest-level common knowledge or are, OTOH, not so common. That said, I never got all that advanced; most of my skills were at level 100-400 at max and I'm not planning on grinding more.

In other words? Blagtiem:

Things this server has that are, I believe, slightly nonstandard (and accidentalish advert):
Spoiler:
Untitled.png
For the morbidly curious. A screenshot so that I can limit the extent to which I'm advertising.
Untitled.png (10.85 KiB) Viewed 8884 times
When you die you lose 10% of your MC-MMO levels. Since you had to grind to get them, this hurts.
You can buy and sell items, but only at actual stores and not through server commands. /sell and /sellall are disabled.
You have the ability to make stores.
There are two universes. The 'madrealm' is permissions only; you can't build or break things unless you claim/buy land, and nobody can mess with your stuff to a greater degree than you allow (minus exploits/hacks/pvp/animal slaying.) The 'wilderness' is a separate universe where anarchy will, theoretically, reign. ...and in the meantime you don't have to fuss with permissions to do stuff there. I just keep my base there; I've only so much patience for permissions.
Teleports:
Spoiler:
So the problem with teleports should be easy to see. Die? Just type /back and get your stuff. Found a nice base? Type /sethome and now you can tp there whenever you're in trouble or bored of mining or need to drop off a load of coal or need more wood or whatever. Can't find where you came from? Type /back. Hell, between /spawn, /home, and /back you've got the ability to gather supplies from multiple locations at any time.

This madrealm server has a slightly unusual twist (I'm inexperienced at non-vanilla, but I believe it's unusual) in that you can set a separate home for Madrealm and for the Wilderness, so at any given time you have four potential teleport locations you can go to.
n00bs:
Spoiler:
Nearly everyone who logs on logs off right away after finding out:
1) They can't use flyhacks
2) The admin isn't there
3) The admin is there but won't give them admin privileges
4) They can't grief effectively
5) The player they're looking for isn't around

If they stick around it'll probably be to use the /tpa command to request to teleport to whichever player is on, at which point, if teleport is accepted they'll get clingy (I guess they're lonely?) and/or start griefing/attacking. I am not very normal, and I confess I don't really understand any of this.
Protected chests/doors. Also, claimed land:
Spoiler:
So if I place any container or portal (except trapdoors, I think) in any realm, I can place a sign next to it with the words [private] and that object is now inviolable. This means that even in the 'anarchy' area I can create houses out of chests and furnaces and nobody can enter them or damage them in any way. ...at first I found I could (science!) modify the contents of these chests with hoppers and such, but I was open with the owner and he found a solution. Still, why would anyone need bedrock?
I claimed the land around the end portal early on. I'm not planning on playing dog in the manger long. Instead I first tried to see if I could collect or move silverfish blocks to the surface and use them (for science) to damage structures that didn't belong to me (too much work; gave up. Science can wait.) and then I went into the end and have started surrounding end crystals with unbreakable objects (protected furnaces and storebought bedrock) so the dragon will be immortal. Then I'll open it to all.
Shops:
Spoiler:
I understand that servers with progressive economies have flaws in which players will manipulate the economy. I can't see a problem with that, but it's a thing. This server, by having one store that belongs to the server, has set certain prices as absolute. You can offer to purchase bread for a better price than the store (about $10 a loaf) if you like, but this won't change things for anyone but you and the seller. Of course, you can offer to sell things that others can't find at the store. I've got mycelium blocks on sale for $400, but no buyers yet.

Most players aren't interested in the store mechanic, and I doubt it'll see much use except as a way to get things you don't feel like gathering honestly (I've been selling redwood logs and buying diamonds and bedrock. Bedrock's $10k ea)
MC-MMO stands for "Minecraft MMO" and it adds grinding for skills. That's what it adds. I'm sure there are better exploits than the ones I figured out on my lonesome, but it's broken all by itself.
Excavation and Mining:
Spoiler:
The more you dig with a shovel, the more 'digging XP' and levels you get. At moderate levels, every bit of dirt you dig gives you a chance to get free glowstone, bones, gunpowder, and at higher levels you can get gems, records, and so on. You also get an ability with a cooldown that lets you dig supersuperfast for a few seconds (instabreak, with drops and with concomitant digging XP.) You also get multi-drops. These drops increase in frequency with higher levels and also increase when using your special ability.

If you dig up gravel you get the gunpowder more frequently. If you re-place the gravel and re-dig it up, the game tracks this and no longer gives digging XP for that gravel.

I tried to trick the game by using pistons to push the gravel, but it wasn't fooled. However, if I attach the pistons to a lever and flick the lever twice and so fast that the gravel never moves? For some reason that worked. This works for mining also, which has the same setup except that you don't get any weird drops. You get extra coal when mining coal, and sometimes when you break any block (including ore) you get more of that ore. You get more XP for mining an ore block too.

...naturally, this led me to try stringing 27 pistons in a row to one lever (more than needed) and placing ore blocks in front of the pistons, then flicking the switch so fast it clicked without moving the blocks. This meant I could re-mine the ore using the fast-break special ability (after its cooldown) repeated times and get multi-drops of the ore as well as grinding the XP pretty fast. When I got silk touch and tried this with diamond ore, things got silly. The owner on that server now disables multi-drop of ores.
Repair:
Spoiler:
If you right click any damaged item on an iron block it'll look in your inventory for the materials that that item is made from and it'll repair that item using those materials. Enchantments will be, usually, destroyed. Still, this is much easier than using an anvil to repair my diamond chestplate or my shovel...and I can repair leather, stone, and even string-based tools if I like. At higher levels of repair you can retain enchantments and can take fully repaired items and salvage them for materials (thus making those bits of armor you get from zombies and fishing (later) useful. More importantly, at high levels of repair your furnaces often give double product per smelt.

I did not find an effective way to grind these, though once I got good enough to repair diamond armor (you can't do it right away) I imagine I could have just stood on a cactus for a while, repaired, and repeated.
Fishing:
Spoiler:
Tedious. What I did was make an air-bubble hidey-hole under a deep spot in the ocean, map my right mouse button to caps lock, and then go AFK while my Steve cast his line over and over again and got many fish. I leveled this because at higher levels a fishing pole does damage to mobs and shakes drops loose from them (you can get many gunpowder from a creeper or, potentially, many heads from a wither.) While fishing you also get many damaged tools and bits of armor, some of them enchanted. These are useful to repair.
Combat:
Spoiler:
Swords and axes used in combat work almost the same way: You level up the attack ability and get extra damage, and the weapons also, when using the cooldown-enabled ability, cause all hostile mobs in the area to take a fraction of the damage dealt. Swords also cause 'bleeding', and axes cause extra knockback. Unarmed attacks just, when you use your cooldown-enabled ability, do extra damage. Theoretically unarmed attacks are broken at higher levels. I never want to grind that much.

Leveling archery does only one thing; you get arrow drops from any mob killed by arrows (not enough to do more than break even at the reasonable levels.

The best way I found to grind these was to go to the End and build a platform above my head so I could lure endermen near and punch/sword/axe them to death. Bows I leveled by sniping from safety. Not very effective.
Acrobatics:
Spoiler:
Every time you take fall damage you level acrobatics. Since spawn was near a regeneration beacon, I occasionally jumped off the cliff that was within the area and injured myself. At higher levels you also have a chance to dodge arrows and attacks and you get acrobatics XP for doing that. It would be trivial to build a machine that repeatedly healed me, carried me up to 22 meters, and pushed me off a cliff. I haven't done this.
And here's where I think the worst problem with MC-MMO comes into play; Herbalism:
Spoiler:
Every plant that isn't a tree gives some herbalism XP when you harvest it (I thought you had to use a sword, so maybe you do at first. Now I harvest my pumpkins with axes and most crops with whatever.

For some reason, flower pots count as plants.

At low levels of herbalism you have a chance for any flower/grass to drop melon, pumpkin, or cocoa seeds. You also have a chance for flower pots to drop gems or gold nuggets. Getting melon seeds early on is reasonable, I think, but does obviate the need to go through dangerous abandoned mineshafts. Eh.

The best way to grind herbalism is to make a huge huge huge sugarcane farm. You can then sell paper to the store for money, so no loss there. It's important to harvest every block of sugarcane; you need to look at an upward angle so you break both the top and middle piece. Otherwise you'll get only half the XP.

If you use machines to harvest you will, of course, get no XP.

Innovation < grinding.

You can use seeds on stones to make them mossy. If you use a hoe and load up the cooldown power you can do this with almost no failure rate. You can even do this in protected areas if you use the hoe. Eh.
You can also, if you have both kinds of mushrooms, make dirt into mycelium. Hence my mycelium for sale.
Woodcutting:
Spoiler:
The cooldown ability for axes makes a whole tree come down if you break one block. It takes durability from the axe in proportion to the drops, however, and if the axe breaks the tree remains standing and you get hurt. ...but you can repair the axe if it does not break, and I've found that a jungle tree farm, a diamond axe, and the repair ability = lots of wood that I can sell for mad money. When I'm serious about making money, this is how I do it.
Taming:
Spoiler:
If you have no dogs with you, you can squat and smack the ground with ten bones and they'll vanish to give you a dog. I eventually built a huge pack of dogs and roamed the world slaughtering all that was in my path and feeding the dogs their remains. This is fun. Dogs get 'taming' XP from what they kill, and at higher levels they learn to not derp into cacti, lava, water, and so on. At highest levels they take no fall damage and less damage from explosions. Cats are similar, but you use raw fish. Cats disappear, for some reason that is probably a bug. I haven't used them much.
The addition of 'grinding' to Minecraft that the MC-MMO adds in particular is, I think, an utterly negative thing...but it does allow an addictive zoning-out quality to what I do in the game. Urgh.

As soon as I finish protecting the dragon forever I'm going to quit it the same way I quit cigarettes; with some regret, but the knowledge that I'll be happier and healthier without.

scienceroboticspunk

Postby scienceroboticspunk » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:10 pm UTC

Games announcement. There will be a second gaming day possibly this coming Friday. I would like to know times that people are available.
The last gaming time there were lots of prizes and spleef. There will be some PVP this time too.
these are words
type, type, type

raudorn

Re: MC-MMO

Postby raudorn » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:54 pm UTC

Feylias wrote:In other words? Blagtiem:

Great read! :D
I think you should start a tumblr and post these shenanigans. They are very entertaining and awesome to boot.

Meem1029

Postby Meem1029 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:22 pm UTC

Ya, my experience from the one server I played with McMMO on it was not positive. It also didn't help that it was on a pvp factions server (poor choice on my part) so it basically came down to grinding out levels so you could have a chance at being competent. And server run stores are just a poor idea looking to be abused... I know we for a while would go crazy with mycellium because once you had a mob grinder it was trivial to grind levels until you got a silk touch pick/shovel and then harvest tons of it and then it sold for an absurd amount.
cjmcjmcjmcjm wrote:If it can't be done in an 80x24 terminal, it's not worth doing

scienceroboticspunk

Postby scienceroboticspunk » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:35 am UTC

I am very mad at you ST, you are horrible with withers. All of your spawners have been deactivated. I decided to do a piece offering. You get a piece of the pie since I made your favorite thing in the end, a forest alongside a nice tranquil lake.
these are words
type, type, type

Dampening

Postby Dampening » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:27 am UTC

A fine addition to his cottage-in-the-sky! Now all that's left is to plant flowers everywhere and add some nice paths across the island.

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:57 am UTC

... It appears I got blocked by the server after the experiment went terribly wrong. It shot me out to inconceivable distances. SeCl4 or Weirdscott, can you give me the mountain coordinates?

scienceroboticspunk

Postby scienceroboticspunk » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:59 am UTC

I can't get onto the server
these are words
type, type, type

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:01 am UTC

... Really? Those were only 15 carts!

scienceroboticspunk

Postby scienceroboticspunk » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 am UTC

I am getting a can't reach server error
these are words
type, type, type

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:03 am UTC

Hold on, I'm trying to reach the server control panel (which seems to be down for some reason too, or maybe it IP-blocked me since it says "connection refused" in MC).
Attachments
2013-06-28_10.53.48.png

scienceroboticspunk

Postby scienceroboticspunk » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:05 am UTC

any possible way to reset the server or need access to server control panel for that?
these are words
type, type, type

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:10 am UTC

Not that I know of. I have no idea how that would have kicked the whole thing offline (I can't access the control panel either, and I just did that yesterday), but at least we know not to do that anymore. Thankfully it happened in a remote corner of the map, too.

I was flung about 800 meters vertical, but probably far, far further horizontal. I expect the server hiccup is due to it trying to generate all that land.

Magnanimous
Madmanananimous

Postby Magnanimous » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:03 am UTC

... Did this experiment involve putting a ton of carts on one block of track and jumping on it?

Dampening

Postby Dampening » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:11 am UTC

I'm a bit late, but yeah, got the same result as you guys. Didn't actually see you get flung up though, things froze with you in the newly-formed cavern which was kind of disappointing. I was hoping for a giant crater in the place of the mountain but I guess we can't always get what we want.

Fun experiment though :)

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:35 am UTC

15 carts. My previous test was with 10 carts and it didn't put any strange load on the server, so I was thinking that 15 wouldn't have had such a bad effect... Sorry. Judging from how you reported a small crater, I assume it had more to do with me flying very fast (which means it tries to load a slew of chunks really quickly) from the explosion, rather than the actual explosion.

scienceroboticspunk

Postby scienceroboticspunk » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:40 pm UTC

Server still appears to be down. Were you on the ground at the time or were you slightly hovering before you tested it?
these are words
type, type, type

Dampening

Postby Dampening » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:56 pm UTC

I kind of wonder if you'd get the same result if you were in survival mode when the explosion went off. Would you still force all those chunks to render if you're on the 'you died' screen?

edit: Actually, if that's the issue then realistically you'd only need to set it off from a distance (have a primary block of TNT that you set off with a redstone signal which'll light the secondary, nuke charge). Could be fun to test, maybe on a private server so as not to knock this one offline again though.

edit edit: Or just setting up an enclosure so your flight is halted at a reasonable distance.

raudorn

Postby raudorn » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:35 pm UTC

I leave you guys alone for one day and you break the server with science! Madness!

In other news, momentum is still broken. I got a run on flat terrain that never lost momentum. I travelled very far before I got bored of tunneling through mountains. That definitely saves iron for rails. Who needs rails? Except ruby-heads.

Edit: On a super-flat world the train just keeps on running. I traveled for 6000 blocks before I got bored of sniping nearby slimes, shooting myself and laughing maniacly whenever I passed a town close enough so I could set it on fire with flaming arrows. I even managed to lose all but a handful of carts to a misplaced fire, but the remaining carts had enough momentum to carry the train forwards further towards the ever receding horizon.
Last edited by raudorn on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:07 pm UTC, edited 3 times in total.

Kain

Postby Kain » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:07 pm UTC

Huh, looks like this year's minecon is going to be about an hour from where I live. Kind of makes me wish I actually liked going to conventions and such...
Also, the server looks a lot different from the last time I was on. Y'all are beasts when it comes to construction :)
Look, you know it's serious when a bunch of people in full armor and gear come charging in to fight a pond of chickens - Steax

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 am UTC

I think it was because I was flying. I was actually descending at the time of the explosion, so that may have affected my trajectory. All I know is that I was flung about 900 meters into the air.

And darn, the server still looks down and I still can't reach the control panel. Hopefully someone can take care of it. My apologies.

I'm pretty sure doing the explosions without flight should be safe, though. It worked last time; massive explosion, big-ass hole, lots of exposed ore, dead people, no lag. You read nothing, ST.

scienceroboticspunk

Postby scienceroboticspunk » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:43 am UTC

So the server appears to be back on, i was ontop of the mountain and the tnt was still there when I went down. So I tried to punch it all to defuse the situation. I got maybe two destroyed before it somehow all blew up. I re-spawned just fine and have not noticed any issues in the server yet.
these are words
type, type, type

Dampening

Postby Dampening » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:03 am UTC

@Steax: dead person*. Though aside from that, pretty accurate. I should go resource hunting some time I feel particularly brave.

raudorn

Postby raudorn » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:42 am UTC

Nah, I still can't connect to the server since the experiment. Are they blocking IP-ranges again?

Steax
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby Steax » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:51 am UTC

Weird, I was able to get on just fine.
Edit: Still accessible for me. Let's see...

raudorn

Postby raudorn » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:36 pm UTC

Maybe it's the same issue from a week ago. Does anybody else have trouble connecting?

Where we're going, we don't need rails! Now extra compact and with stopper at the end of the track. If you want you can actually place rails and save gold. The carts keep their momentum and don't need no stinking powered rails.

blalobw
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby blalobw » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:21 am UTC

The chain world has completed its run, and a good time was hopefully had by all.

Feylias has ceded management of it to me and I am interested in continuing the same world with a new set of participants. So, anyone interested?

Also, I'm looking for a good way to send and recieve the world data. Any ideas?

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:45 pm UTC

blalalakblalkaablow - how big is the file we're talking about here?

Everyone else - So, apparently I have another server..somehow. Not sure how, but it's there. (216.135.68.230:28568)

So.. uh... PVP server? Creative Server? Creative PVP server? Any ideas?
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Josephine

Postby Josephine » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:18 pm UTC

A creative server sounds fun. I'm imagining people doing incredible things with command blocks. But what would be even more interesting, I think, is if there was some server plugin that created a commandline NBT editor. Maybe also a way for players to import schematics, thereby allowing MCEdit weirdness. Essentially a testing ground for all those weird and interesting pure-vanilla mechanics you can create using those tools.
Belial wrote:Listen, what I'm saying is that he committed a felony with a zoo animal.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:26 pm UTC

Right now I've got a much, much larger map of Britannia on there. With no buildings.

So if you want to build giant castles and shit, replicate this? Or don't?

Right now it's set for Adventure Mode on login, no whitelist.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

raudorn

Postby raudorn » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:57 pm UTC

I'd be up for a Creative server with local Adventures that people build with black vodoo magic command blocks. That is, if I could connect. *cries in the corner, eats icecream*

Josephine

Postby Josephine » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:03 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:So if you want to build giant castles and shit, replicate this?

I would be *extremely* pleased at such a thing. I just need creative mode....
Belial wrote:Listen, what I'm saying is that he committed a felony with a zoo animal.

blalobw
SecondTalon's Goon Squad

Postby blalobw » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:13 am UTC

SecondTalon wrote: blalalakblalkaablow - how big is the file we're talking about here?

Eh, just 178mb. Too large for email, but uploading it to a dropbox account (even a shared one, created for this sole purpose) seems inelegant to me. Maybe I'm just being whiny, but there ought to be something better out there.

SecondTalon wrote:Everyone else - So, apparently I have another server..somehow. Not sure how, but it's there. (216.135.68.230:28568)

So.. uh... PVP server? Creative Server? Creative PVP server? Any ideas?

Ummm.......chainworld? (Just kidding, chainworlds only entertain one person at a time.)

If I wasn't paying for hosting I'd gladly administer it that way, by just setting it as hardcore and whitelist new players one at a time once the previous player is autobanned for dying or manually banned for running out of time.

Oh BTW, bananananananana!

Return to “Gaming”