Yet Another xkcd DF Succession Game

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Phen

Re: Yet Another xkcd DF Succession Game

Postby Phen » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:41 pm UTC

That worked better. I'm worried that running it in the mayday mod thingy will corrupt the save somehow, so I don't know if I will/can do that.
Lots have happened I see. But there are some promising things here... Magma and the funhouse (which looks breached to me). Maybe that'll do... We're still being invaded, yes?

And yes, I'm still incredibly bitter that my dwarf was killed off. But I'm sure the magma will soothe it somewhat-
I'm a wizard. We know these things.

In war, one should seek to take and hold the high ground. From there, the enemy's movements are clearly visible, and he will struggle just to reach you, let alone fight you. High orbit is the highest ground there is.

Levi

Postby Levi » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:23 am UTC

Phen wrote:That worked better. I'm worried that running it in the mayday mod thingy will corrupt the save somehow, so I don't know if I will/can do that.
Lots have happened I see. But there are some promising things here... Magma and the funhouse (which looks breached to me). Maybe that'll do... We're still being invaded, yes?

And yes, I'm still incredibly bitter that my dwarf was killed off. But I'm sure the magma will soothe it somewhat-

I'm glad my dwarf was kidnapped. I wouldn't want to see what you'd do to it.

Dr. Willpower

Postby Dr. Willpower » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:44 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Assuming turns are ~1 week, and 3 consecutive skips means you are no longer an active player.

( CS-Consecutive skips, C-current turn, ?-Not sure, *-active player, !-temporary turn/switched )
* Phen CS-1
C Levi
* Vaniver CS-1
* nyeguy CS-1
* StrengthInFaith
* stormbringer_951 CS-1
* aliosha CS-1
* psion
* heavymeds
? annals CS-1
* Steve Zissou CS-1
* EmptySet
* xkvd CS-1
* LightSpeed/// CS-1
* Ephphatha

Current turn: Levi : 27 Jan
Next turn: Vaniver : 3 Feb

The current save

Phen has decided to skip his turn for this round. I will message sillybear25 tonight.
Last edited by Dr. Willpower on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:52 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Hat me, bro

headprogrammingczar

Postby headprogrammingczar » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:29 pm UTC

You can take me off the list. I don't have any time to play.
<quintopia> You're not crazy. you're the goddamn headprogrammingspock!
<Weeks> You're the goddamn headprogrammingspock!
<Cheese> I love you

Levi

Postby Levi » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:05 am UTC

I have the save and I've spent a total of about an hour on it. It's currently the 9th of Granite. Suffice it to say that I will be a while.

Levi

Postby Levi » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:29 pm UTC

I'm working on getting rid of as much stuff as I can, because this game is crawling along. Anyone have any ideas on how to make it run faster? I was thinking that it might help to slowly kill off all the non-legendary dwarves.

EmptySet

Postby EmptySet » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:22 am UTC

There's an Atom Smasher on the surface. Using it to get rid of some of the stone and miscellaneous junk might help. You could also butcher all the pets, but that obviously runs the risk of causing tantrums.

Levi

Postby Levi » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:47 am UTC

I'm already butchering all the non-owned animals. It's going slowly. So far two out of umpteen-billion have been butchered. Where's that atom smasher? Is there a garbage dump in it? I've been trying to find all the garbage dumps, but so far I've only found zero of them.

Dr. Willpower

Postby Dr. Willpower » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:25 am UTC

You could get rid of some of the walls on the inside of the fort? It might make pathing easier. I think it probably won't though..
Hat me, bro

EmptySet

Postby EmptySet » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:58 am UTC

There are umpteen billion unowned animals? I butchered them all except for a few war dogs when I was in charge, and then switched half our butchers onto other stuff because they had killed just about everything. My successor must have been lax in the slaughtering department.

Anyway, there are two atom smashers, due to somebody not noticing the first one. I'm not sure if they're linked up properly but they both have levers nearby. One is just west of the cage stockpile, near the south gate. The other is south of the refuse pile between the main entrance and the outdoor tanning workshops. I don't think either of them have dumps designated currently... if I recall correctly, all the stone was being dumped into one tile, next to the furniture stockpile across from the barracks. There's like two million pieces of it in that one space.

Levi

Postby Levi » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:33 am UTC

It's been long enough without an update, so I'll give you what I've so far. I hope to be able to finish it this weekend; I'll have some free time.

The Diary wrote:
Me!.png
Levi's my name, philosophy's my game. And the overuse of common phrases.

1st Granite, 252:
It's a new year. It's time for some changes.

After a quick walk around the palace, I've found that a stable for a pony is here, but there is nothing in it. I should procure one.

It appears someone's deforestation project went well.

I see a number of goblins have been caged. I've tried to talk to them about Maslow, but they just snarl at me. What uneducated vermin! They don't seem to know anything about the most basic concepts of philosophy. I'll have to have a look at our archives and read about Goblin Philosophy. In the meantime, I've ordered my subjects to get a move on with building a gladiatorial arena for these curmudgeonly goblins. I want to see the effect of imminent death on their psyche.

2nd Granite:
Unfortunately there wasn't time for a goblin cage match yesterday. I spent most of my time finding the butcher and telling him to get rid of all these animals filling up the halls. We can't have poop piling up in residential areas.

Also, there's nothing in the archives about goblin philosophy. How strange.

3rd Granite:
I've been informed that the goblins won't be ready for a while. These fools can't do anything right.
I've ordered that they procure me a horse for the stable, posthaste.

Pony.png
Yay!
Pony.png (6.66 KiB) Viewed 4467 times

5th Granite:
The engineers are not working quickly enough on the arena. I don't have time for this.

8th Granite:
A pony has been found. Note to self: Do animals have souls?

13th Granite:
There are some elves here demanding we stop cutting down their precious trees. I told them to go away; their contributions to the Truth have been completely wrong-headed. We will never be able to reconcile our differences.

14th Granite:
A short joke!
Short Joke.png
Pointy eared freaks!

16th Granite:
Goblins!
Gobbos!.png
The mongrels.
Gobbos!.png (6.31 KiB) Viewed 4467 times

19th Granite:
Amazing! Our champions must be the most skill of the land! I thought it was just legend, but there were ten marksgoblins and our champions dodged every single one of their darts!

21st Granite:
*Philosophical writing too complex for you to even begin to understand*

12th Slate:
I've received two reports of dwarves found dead, bloodless. Several of my subordinates suspect Vampires, but I'm sure there's a more reasonable explanation.

Those champions are well-trained. One of them took on an entire goblin squad single-handedly and they managed to get to nine highly trained goblin archers without sustaining any damage.

Levi

Postby Levi » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:32 pm UTC

My computer shut down while I was playing and I lost everything. I'm afraid I'm going to have to quit. I'm really sorry.

Dr. Willpower

Postby Dr. Willpower » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:52 pm UTC

Levi wrote:My computer shut down while I was playing and I lost everything. I'm afraid I'm going to have to quit. I'm really sorry.

Alas! Well we'll move on with the next player then.
Vaniver has decided to retire.
nyeguy has also decided to retire.

Spoiler:
Assuming turns are ~1 week, and 3 consecutive skips means you are no longer an active player.

( CS-Consecutive skips, C-current turn, ?-Not sure, *-active player, !-temporary turn/switched )
* Phen CS-1
* Levi CS-1
C StrengthInFaith
* stormbringer_951 CS-1
* aliosha CS-1
* psion
* heavymeds
? annals CS-1
* Steve Zissou CS-1
* EmptySet
* xkvd CS-1
* LightSpeed/// CS-1
* Ephphatha

Current turn: StrengthinFaith : 13 Feb
Next turn: stormbringer_951 : 20 Feb

The current save

I will start warning players that the game is running ubearably slow.
Hat me, bro

StrengthInFaith

Postby StrengthInFaith » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:34 pm UTC

(I'll start my turn within the next few hours. I'll edit this post with the relevant, juicy turn-related information)

EDIT: See post below for relevant, juicy turn-related information.
Last edited by StrengthInFaith on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:26 am UTC, edited 2 times in total.

psion

Postby psion » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:29 am UTC

StrengthInFaith, I have faith you have the strength to end this game, or at least set it on that path.
I think the atom smasher on the surface doesn't work. I tried to link and activate the lever several times, but it wouldn't seem to move. Much like how my windmills wouldn't construct, I guess. This game is a mess.

EmptySet

Postby EmptySet » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:13 am UTC

Maybe that's why someone built the second one.

Levi

Postby Levi » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:34 pm UTC

psion wrote:StrengthInFaith, I have faith you have the strength to end this game, or at least set it on that path.

I think the only way to do this will be to have everyone jump into the magma pit. Or flood the map with magma.

xkvd

Postby xkvd » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:49 pm UTC

Levi wrote:
psion wrote:StrengthInFaith, I have faith you have the strength to end this game, or at least set it on that path.

I think the only way to do this will be to have everyone jump into the magma pit. Or flood the map with magma.

Who wants to keep their computer running for 2 weeks with nothing else but DF on it?

EmptySet

Postby EmptySet » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:58 pm UTC

Or you could unblock the demon passage, and try to re-enact Diablo II with the champions.

Dr. Willpower

Postby Dr. Willpower » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:45 am UTC

I have an idea. Edit the dwarves' raws so that they only eat vermin. Then watch them eat rats until they starve.
Hat me, bro

Levi

Postby Levi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:50 am UTC

That doesn't work; the edits don't apply until you generate a new world.

Dr. Willpower

Postby Dr. Willpower » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:56 am UTC

Levi wrote:That doesn't work; the edits don't apply until you generate a new world.

Not in my experience. If you edit a pre-existing creature it will update that creature on the next program start.
Hat me, bro

Levi

Postby Levi » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:22 pm UTC

Dr. Willpower wrote:
Levi wrote:That doesn't work; the edits don't apply until you generate a new world.

Not in my experience. If you edit a pre-existing creature it will update that creature on the next program start.

That's odd. My changes only show up in worlds generated post-change.

JoeyJo0

Postby JoeyJo0 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:54 pm UTC

Is it still possible to join this? I would like to.
Ell (to Hintss) wrote:No, you can't see who has foed you. Be glad, because the list would probably be long enough to give you carpal tunnel if you tried to scroll through it.

psion

Postby psion » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:21 am UTC

I guess StrengthInFaith disappeared, he hasn't logged in in a week.

StrengthInFaith

Postby StrengthInFaith » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:48 pm UTC

I'm terribly, horribly sorry. I did indeed disappear there. :oops: I will have an update up by tonight. If I don't, feel free to move on to the next player. Again, I apologize for all this.

EDIT: Relevant and/or juicy turn-related information below!

Excerpts from the diary of Sarah Duradrakust, M.D.

1st Granite, 252, Early Spring

There is an unnatural heaviness in the air, my diary. It has affected everyone. Some more, some less, but none have been untouched. It is more than a heaviness; a deep melancholy, a penetrating lethargy, a damper of spirits. It takes a great effort to write, and an even greater effort to carry out my duties. As you can imagine, work in the fortress has come to a near standstill. Everyone has been affected.

We all know what's causing it. We all know what lies mere meters beneath our feet. A horrible, horrible thing; maybe one, maybe more. It beats upon our fortifications. It screams. It laughs. The rock, and the passageways we carved into it, amplify and echo the sounds. Every moment of every day. At every point within the fortress. We hear it everywhere and everywhile.

I will write more later.

7th Granite, 252, Early Spring

The fortress, save for a few, has stopped. I have no doubt that the demon is working some deeper magic. Time goes so slowly. Can you comprehend? Stop. Horror. Sad. Please stop. Please stop.

12th Granite, 252, Early Spring

Elves came today. This, oddly enough, roused a good portion of the fortress. Perhaps our loathing of the elves was stronger than the demon's melancholy. At any rate, the fortress slowly stirred to life. We traded a bit. The elves asked us to stop cutting down trees. We refused. They called us short. We acknowledged this fact. They left. Could life possibly be getting back to normal?

16th Granite, 252, Early Spring

Goblins attacked today. 10 dwarves who were unlucky enough to be outside were killed. The goblins ran off, though, after a few were killed by our traps. Where was the military?

22 Granite, 252, Early Spring

The military is underground. Deep underground. I, too, am deep underground. Why? The military dwarves are going to try to kill the demon. I am apparently supposed to patch up whoever gets hurt. I'm fairly confident anyone this demon gets its hands (claws? tentacles? who knows?) on will be utterly destroyed. Torn apart. There will be nothing left to patch. The military dwarves disagreed, and rather forcefully persuaded me to stay.

There's a miner here, too. Udib. He was conscripted and forced to dig a passageway. From what I gather the original passageway to the demon pit was sealed off. It branched off from the main fortress, went around the infamous chasm, and down a long stairway. At the bottom was a short walkway leading straight to the pit. The military didn't want to spend the time unblocking all this, so they has Udib dig a whole new passageway straight to the stairs. This is where we are now. 10 military dwarves, one miner, and one doctor.

And the order was just given. Udib's about to breach the last bit of wall seperating us from the stairs. The stairs down to the demon pit. Oh, heavens.

The game is running quite slowly. :( I played for around 3 hours and only got to the 30th of Granite or so. At this point I'm not sure what can be done. I did go down and kill the demon, but there was only one of them. I sent dwarves everywhere demons could possibly be and found none, stealthed or otherwise. I was hoping some of the slowdown was coming from them being stealthed, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

It would take a lot of effort to destroy the fort, I think. The military (and traps) are strong enough to defeat any invaders. All the demons have been killed. Ending the fort in story form might be a possibility, if everyone liked the idea. A new fort could maybe even be started with 7 survivors/immigrants/refugees/random folk from the current fort.

I do have the time to continue this turn. I'm so sorry again for the horrible delay. :oops: I know my turn was supposed to have been up a few days ago. I'm happy to finish it out, or pass it on to the next person in line, or whoever would like to take over next. If y'all would like me to pass it on I'll upload the save and post it.

Dr. Willpower

Postby Dr. Willpower » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:10 am UTC

StrengthInFaith wrote:I do have the time to continue this turn. I'm so sorry again for the horrible delay. I know my turn was supposed to have been up a few days ago. I'm happy to finish it out, or pass it on to the next person in line, or whoever would like to take over next. If y'all would like me to pass it on I'll upload the save and post it.

Nay, nay. The turn length is just a guideline for other players checking in on the thread. You are still welcome to finish your turn.
Hat me, bro

psion

Postby psion » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:48 am UTC

I'd just start pumping magma to the surface, not necessarily flood the map, but just to fill the living quarters and meeting hall and such. That should knock out a lot of dwarves without much effort or lag. Remove everyone's jobs right before you flood it so that you get them while they're all partying. :twisted:

StrengthInFaith

Postby StrengthInFaith » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:59 pm UTC

22 Granite, 252, Early Spring

We are resting. I will use the time to record our progress thus far.

Udib breached the wall. At that moment the banging, the screaming, and the laughing stopped. Dead silence. It was unnerving, to say the least. Udib widened the breach enough for us to slip through, which we did. He then rolled a boulder to cover the entrance. That was part of the plan, I guess. Seal us in in case we failed. I wish I had been told about it.

Four torches were lit. I was given one. Another went to the axedwarf squad, and a third to the hammerdwarfs. The last was dropped down the stairs. It fell, and fell, and fell, and fell, until it could no longer be seen from the top of the stairs. At this point we began descending.

The stairs were quite narrow. We had to go down single-file, in a line. Mosus led his axedwarfs down first. Mosus, Psion, Imush, Uvash, Goden. Then me. Sarah. Last came Dumat with the hammerdwarfs. Dumat, Urvad, Inod, Udil, Dastot. They didn't want me up front where I'd get killed, nor in the back where I could run off.

There were remains on the stairs. Dead dwarfs, dead cultists, dead bats, dead creatures. They blocked our way; they were pushed off. They fell. I saw them fall.

About halfway down the walls turned black. They were scorched and covered with ash. There was ash floating in the air, too. It burned red in the torchlight.

We reached the bottom. The torch we threw down wasn't there. Nor were any of the bodies. Did the demon take them?

We're resting on the landing. It looks and smells horrible. The walls are scorched and gashed. Fragments of bone and metal protrude from them. The ash is choking us.

Time to go.

I know it's a rather short update, but I promise that Big Things are afoot. They should be on here in text and picture form later tonight.

StrengthInFaith

Postby StrengthInFaith » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:00 am UTC

25 Granite, 252, Early Spring

The fortress fell two days ago. I will begin my account where I last left off.

We were resting on the landing of an enormous staircase. Blackened, cracked stone walls surrounded us. The only exit was a long passageway leading to the demon's pit. We began walking.

You must remember that the demon pit was sealed off in 249. It had three years to prepare. We should have been more cautious.

Shapes emerged on the landing behind us. I glimpsed a mass of tentacles clawing its way up the stairs. They were black, scaly, and covered in bone-like pincers. They stabbed the walls and stairs with the pincers, moving upwards in this fashion with amazing speed. A second mass squeezed itself into the passageway.

It came so quickly. The creature tore through the hammerdwarfs, who were bringing up the rear. They died instantly. Their bodies slowed the creature; one of the axedwarfs grabbed me, and we were able to run ahead of the monster.

We rounded a corner. The next few minutes are a blur. Psion may remember better than I do. A long hallway stretched ahead of us. There were several alcoves cut into the wall, from which more spiked tentacles burst forth. I remember that we ran; I remember sounds of fighting, and screaming, and I remember reaching the end of the hallway with only two dwarfs beside me. I later learned that they were Psion and Mosus.

We rounded the last corner. Ahead of us was the demon pit, but we knew there was no chance of us killing whatever lie inside. The operation was a complete rout. The monsters had been released into the fortress, and 4/5 of the military had been decimated. But there was nowhere to go but forward. So we ran. And, Armok be praised, a miracle occured.

A stairway emerged from the darkness about 30 feet from the pit. It was cut straight into the wall of the hallway. We fled blindly up it. One, two, three, four, five flights of stairs we went up. At the top was another hall, the far end of which had been walled off.

Our axes and fists beat upon the wall. We could hear something coming up the stairs behind us. Desperately we clawed out a hole; I squeezed through first. Psion came next. Mosus was halfway through when the creature got to him. It pulled Mosus back through. Psion and I ran.

Up more stairs. We were in an old mining tunnel. More running. We came to a stairwell that went into the heart of the fortress. Blood flowed steadily down it. Psion and I slipped our way up it. Past the Noble level. Dwarfs and monsters were screaming.

We emerged on the first level of the fortress. A massive battle was underway. The Fortress Guard was cornered in the dining room to our right. Each Guard was engaging at least two of the monsters. The dwarfs were falling quickly. Everywhere else, normal citizens were fighting valiantly with the tools of their trade. Miners with their picks, woodcutters with their axes, smiths with their hammers, planters with their shovels. They were falling quickly as well.

I am deeply ashamed to admit that I ran. We both did, Psion and I. We dodged monsters and dwarfs, both dead and alive. After an eternity we went through the main entrance, and into the fields beyond. We didn't stop running for hours.

We are resting again. For two days we've continued to run. Surprisingly enough, we have met other survivors. Only two so far: Set, a planter, and Aliosha, the Dungeon Master. Maybe we will meet others. For now, we're going to keep running. Running until that place is far enough behind to no longer haunt our nightmares.

StrengthInFaith

Postby StrengthInFaith » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:58 am UTC

1st Granite, 255, Early Spring

Spring has come again for the survivors of Lashwood. In the two years since our fortress fell, much evil has spread throughout the continent. Many things were released that should have remained buried deep underground. There have been victories and defeats. Some kingdoms fell. Others withstood the onslaught. Some hid themselves. We, the seven survivors of Lashwood, are rebuilding. We are far away from our former home. There is a good chance we will fail, just as our brothers and sisters did. There is an equally good chance we will succeed.

Scratch that. We're actually off to a rather crummy start. Our wagon, loaded with all the supplies we could muster, has fallen down a steep hill. It landed next to a magma pipe. A magma pipe infested with zombie fire imps.

Spoiler:

It has sunk about two feet deep in ash. It's not going anywhere.

sillybear25 quickly puts us to work. Aliosha and Ephphata begin digging a trench around the magma pipe. I am instructed to build a wall along the outside edge of the trench. (Though I am a doctor at heart, necessity has forced me to learn a second craft over the last two years. I chose woodworking.) Psion patrols the work area, axe in hand. I am confident no fire imp, zombified or not, will pass him.

Spoiler:

12th Granite, 255, Early Spring

The trench was completed today. Aliosha and Ephphata are now digging into the mountainside. Our new home is finally underway. From what I can tell, they have completed the main entrance and a portion of the farming area.

20th Slate, 255

Farms complete!

Spoiler:

Set can finally begin planting. He hopes to have a modest harvest this fall.

16th Felsite, 255

I finished the defense wall around the magma pipe today. Everyone is sleeping a little easier.

Spoiler:

20th Felsite, 255

I find it amusing that a fire imp decided to attack four days after the defense wall is completed. Psion killed it without incident. He's quite handy with that axe! Quite handy indeed.

11th Limestone, 255

A dwarven caravan arrived today. None of us are sure how they tracked us here. We're not sure why they would want to come here, either. The mountainside is crawling with zombie fire imps, giant zombie eagles, zombie trolls...a lot of zombies, in short. sillybear25 engaged in cautious trade with them. I believe we traded an unneeded crossbow for several barrels of food. The traders left rather quickly afterwards. I don't blame them.

And my turn is up! I hope everyone is okay with the direction I took the fort in. I'm hoping the new location will run much more smoothly than the last one, and also breathe some new life into the succession game. It's a 3x3 location with a chasm, magma pipe, and HFS. Some parts of it are rather deadly; almost everything is a zombie, are there are nasties such as a giant eagle and a troll. I didn't bring along any animals in hopes of avoiding a cat/dog/cowsplosion. There were 7 named dwarves in the old fort: Sarah (me), sillybear25, Set, Vaniver, Ephphata, Aliosha, and Psion. I used them as the starting 7 for the "new" fort.

The save is here: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=1906

And a quick run-through of how the fort looks:

On Z 0 is the main entrance, the Trade Depot, and a sealed bauxite stockpile. The main entrance and Depot are guarded by bridges, which are activated by the nearby levers:

Spoiler:

On Z-1 there are farms, a barracks, and sillybear's office:

Spoiler:

On Z-2 there is a food stockpile and some food-related workshops:

Spoiler:

And on Z-3 there is a half-completed dining room, two refuse piles, and some basic workshops and stockpiles:

Spoiler:

psion

Postby psion » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:06 am UTC

Awesome.
Hopefully this can continue, with the other DF Succession going I'm not so sure.
I'm curious why you built the wall around the magma pipe. It seems you missed a diagonal spot on the cliffs.

StrengthInFaith

Postby StrengthInFaith » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:57 pm UTC

psion wrote:I'm curious why you built the wall around the magma pipe. It seems you missed a diagonal spot on the cliffs.

Eep. *Goes to check*

I think everything's okay. That diagonal spot has a channel in front of it, which should keep anything from getting out:

Spoiler:

That second spot near the top of the image is also blocked by a channel. The wall was to keep fire imps/magma men/fire-based critters from shooting fireballs across the trench at the dwarves.

I'm not too sure what will happen to this succession game either. :\ It could certainly keep going, as long as people were interested. But with the new succession game...we'll see, I guess. :)

Keldaran

Postby Keldaran » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:09 am UTC

Join my Succession game so that it becomes legion!

Dr. Willpower

Postby Dr. Willpower » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:51 pm UTC

Keldaran wrote:Join my Succession game so that it becomes legion!

There is no reason that they cannot co-exist.

I finally have free time again, I will update this thread tonight or tomorrow.
Hat me, bro

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:00 am UTC

Dr. Willpower wrote:There is no reason that they cannot co-exist.
*fingers his hammer in its holster, as he glares over the top of his beard* This Dwarf Fortress's not big enough for the two of us.
I mostly post over at LessWrong now.

Avatar from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, owned by Hasbro.

Levi

Postby Levi » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:49 am UTC

I reckon we'll have to annex part o' the county.

Return to “Gaming”