Dork Soulds

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Re: Dork Soulds

Postby SecondTalon » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:08 pm UTC

I should probably mention that I'm finally getting around to playing through this thing.

The.. uh.. gargoyles were surprisingly easy. Like, easier than the black knights I killed easy. Maybe I was just expecting another Maneater. Because seriously, fuck Maneater.

But apparently I messed up as I was supposed to get an axe from them or something? Then again, I'm not using axes anyway, so what do I care?

Overall, it would have probably been a lot easier had I found the blacksmith you can get to from the Firelink Shrine without facing any monsters at all earlier. It's astounding how big of a difference a simple +5 makes.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

emceng

Postby emceng » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:45 pm UTC

Yeah, gargoyles have been hit or miss for me. First time around - very hard. Next time, hard. Most recent time - that was it? Super easy. Also probably depends on the biuld. Magic is not super great early. You only get the axe if you chop off it's tail.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:58 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:But apparently I messed up as I was supposed to get an axe from them or something? Then again, I'm not using axes anyway, so what do I care?

The axe is shit. You get it by cutting their tail. You can get tons of shit by cutting tails, some of which is not shit. Don't worry, if you really want that axe, you'll meet other gargoyles way way later. But really it's worthless.
A later boss could also one-shot me with a tail swipe, so this was doubly beneficial. His drop needed 50 STR though. Bitchshitfuckbullcrap.

Gargyole also randomly drop a halberd (fucking awesome), a helm (mediocre), and maybe more but I didn't see anything else.

I'd recommand killing the first gargoyle and homewarding out until you drop the halberd if you were still there - it's that good.

Overall, it would have probably been a lot easier had I found the blacksmith you can get to from the Firelink Shrine without facing any monsters at all earlier. It's astounding how big of a difference a simple +5 makes.

I got there by randomly exploring with the master key. Had to run past undead burg, a big guy with a giant one-shotting club, and a few trees. Oh, and a giant metal demon that shoots lightning. Didn't have any shards or money to buy them for upgrades though.
During the course of my random explorations I was one-shotted a lot (club guy, hydras, drakes,
Spoiler:
moonlight butterfly

...).

I love the gargoyle helm. It isn't great, but it looks sweet. I wish it dropped more often. Same with the fang boar helm.

Used it for a while just for looks. Motherfucking asterix reporting in. No Obelix, you can't drink the estus flask.
Last edited by Menacing Spike on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:17 pm UTC, edited 10 times in total.

emceng

Postby emceng » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:04 pm UTC

I love the gargoyle helm. It isn't great, but it looks sweet. I wish it dropped more often. Same with the fang boar helm.
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - CS Lewis

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:23 pm UTC

Menacing Spike wrote:

I got there by randomly exploring with the master key. Had to run past undead burg, a big guy with a giant one-shotting club, and a few trees. Oh, and a giant metal demon that shoots lightning. Didn't have any shards or money to buy them for upgrades though.
During the course of my random explorations I was one-shotted a lot (club guy, hydras, drakes,
Spoiler:
moonlight butterfly

No, that's the *other* blacksmith. I was meaning the one who is straight down from the Firelink Shrine, before the swampy looking ghost-infested city.

But whatever. I need to kill a few more things in the undead burg area, and then I think I'm ready to head on. Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I should kill the dragon first. I did get it's tailsword already, but.. doesn't work with my build. Dex dex dexy dex-dex.
heuristically_alone wrote:I want to write a DnD campaign and play it by myself and DM it myself.
heuristically_alone wrote:I have been informed that this is called writing a book.

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:11 pm UTC

SecondTalon wrote:But whatever. I need to kill a few more things in the undead burg area, and then I think I'm ready to head on. Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I should kill the dragon first. I did get it's tailsword already, but.. doesn't work with my build. Dex dex dexy dex-dex.

Oh I thought you meant "it would be better if I didn't have to fight any monsters on the way to the blacksmith". Because that one doesn't sell titanite shards.

For dex dex dex I'd suggest killing the undead merchant if you don't need his stuff, he dropped a kickass katana that was my secondary weapon for the whole game (with the garg hallberd).
There's also something very important the game is not clear enough on: some weapons seem to scale with your stats (the "C" next to muscle icon, etc). The dragon sword doesn't, so it's crap late game. The katana in question very much does.

Tried a new character, to finish the game at level 1 for more challenge. First went to the blacksmith you were talking about, ST, to grab soul arrow and a catalyst to fill up the second spell slot. Made a mad dash for the parrying dagger, died to horde of angry phantoms. Then realized I lacked like 5 dex to wield the dagger, bummer. Going to undead parish with the master key now (I'll try to see if I can avoid the Taurus entirely, for fun). Made my way through undead burg with a reinforced club (bought from the merchant, this thing rocks) with ripose, then dashed through darkroot bassin, grabbed the grass shield here (can't parry/riposte, but delicious stamina regen while I dual wield the club). A dark knight was not happy I took the shield. Ran past him to the basin bonfire.

Went back out. Tried to parry the black knight, died like a bitch. I circled him, doing shit damage to him. Then he dodged back and I kicked him, and uh, yeah...

Thanks for the 1600 souls I guess.

I'm going to the blacksmith next, let's get that club to +3 or more :D .

edit: this works!

edit2: somehow I don't think the game was meant to be played like that

edit3: and after a new spiked rectal exam for the boar, I now have enough souls for a +3 club. Yayzors!

edit4: this is how you get the axe

edit5: FUCK THIS GUY GODDAMN 5 FUCKING TRIES

edit6: HOLY SHIT I AM MADE OF PAPER I DIE WHENEVER ANYTHING SNEEZES ON ME
I DO VERY FUCKING LITTLE DAMAGE EXCEPT FOR PYROMANCY
WITH 2 FUCKING SLOTS I'LL GO FAR
HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO BEAT THE 4 KINGS
auuugh

last edit: Current state: Level 1, Reinforced Club +6, Pyromancy Flame +7, Grass Shield, Thief Set (with pyromancer boots), using Fire Orb and Fireball, with the Fap ring (tehee) and the Evil Eye Ring. Will go kill gaping tomorrow. Anyone better at dark souls than me could tell me what to improve?

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:13 pm UTC

Hand axe or battle axe is much better for a SL1 build, also ascend that flame ASAP.

Also if you're struggling against the four kings you can summon Witch Beatrice (if you summoned her for butterfly). But she'll basically solo the four kings, so it isn't as fun.

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:23 pm UTC

broken_escalator wrote:Also if you're struggling against the four kings you can summon Witch Beatrice (if you summoned her for butterfly).

Didn't. I'm deliberately gimping myself, summoning stuff would defeat the purpose.
I'm not struggling on the four kings yet (going to make a fire weapon first, they are undead right?) but was very much balking at the thought.

also ascend that flame ASAP.

Huh?

emceng

Postby emceng » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:35 pm UTC

I think he means get that pyromancer flame to +10, then you can re-up it to +5.

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:48 pm UTC

Yeah, talk the npc pyromancer in Blighttown, near Quelaag's domain. The flames have the same name, but the image and power are different after ascending the flame.

SecondTalon wrote:I did get it's tailsword already, but.. doesn't work with my build. Dex dex dexy dex-dex.

The drake sword is okay if you have nothing better, but it's crap. If you're doing a normal playthrough and not restricting your levels or anything, find a weapon that you enjoy the move-set of and then just upgrade. The "best" weapons always turn out to be the +15 weapons with an enchantment cast on them (sunlight blade, crystal magic weapon, etc). Elemental weapons are really strong at low levels, but are very outclassed later on.

If you enjoy curved-swords moveset you may enjoy Quelaag's Furysword that you can make once you get to the Anor Londo blacksmith. It's chaos fire, so have at least 10 humanity for best results.

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:20 am UTC

Day 1: Sent emissary to "Blight Town". Emissary contacted local leader for tintinnabulumic purposes. Fire-enhanced blunt implement proved inadequate tool, but matters resolved after very long negociations. Emissary ceaslessly discharged several times to no avail, then recalled. Contact will be established again pending voltaic improvements.
Day 2: Carrillon issue surmounted. Emissary sent to "Sen's Fortress". Relations with the locals tense. Hostile environment doesn't faciliate matters.
Day 3: Outfitted emissary with "Great Chaos Fireball". Interaction with locals notably facilitated. Large mechanical hindrance surmounted by "ball hugging" protocol.
Day 4: Unproductive efforts on codenames "Pikachu" and "Snorlax". Success was almost attained once, but most tries failed. "Grinding" protocol would have to be authorized for further progress, mainly to improve heat generation output. Taking a break.

Elinari

Postby Elinari » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:55 pm UTC

Day 4: Unproductive efforts on codenames "Pikachu" and "Snorlax".

That. Is. Awesome. I finally beat them for the first time and I wish I had thought of pokemon names for them before i killed them.

They were so frustrating though. Not the actual fight, but getting to them. GAH. Kept getting invaded every time i went human and got smashed as I'm terrible at PvP. Ran out of humanity and the few times I got summoned failed miserably. Ended up going to the depths to farm humanity :/

Finally took them down though. So so SO happy to finally have the vessel. WARP SPEED!

Any more updates Menacing spike?

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:42 pm UTC

Elinari wrote:Any more updates Menacing spike?

Day 8: Displacement of Agent toward previously unexplored areas. Bountiful interactions with "Forest Hunters Covenant", the "Dog with a large sword", the "Cow with a large hammer", and the "Fanged Endometrium" ensued, allowing the Agent to improve heat generation throughput.

Operative descended into high-humidity area. Operative Ceaselessly Discharged a few times, then opposition was overturned due to the fortuitous happenstance of gravity.

Spoiler:
"Oh god he's stomping my shit! There was a big hole by the fog gate, I wonder if he can follow me here...."
"OH SHIT HE CAN"
"Wait... is he hanging on to the ledge?"
*whack*

Emissary ran past demonic opposition. Emissary then eaten by large centipede. Emissary equipped with "Toxic Mist". Centipede poisoned, then Command went to eat a sandwich. Emissary aquired large fire ember, then went back. Operative eaten by worms while Command went for another sandwich.

Operative bounced around in random terror in the catacombs. Blunt implement temperature raised thrice. Garments soiled after interacting with rotating skeletons. "Naruto in a dress" encountered.
Battle plan of "whack it real hard twice" proved immediately successful. Spoils lost due to blunt trauma from two giant skeletons.

Light-Generating implement aquired on the way out. Item being qualified as "warm" could possibly have high value in the Avian market. Confirmed as light-generating implement traded for "Fog Ring".

Operative immobilized as Command reluctant to engage "Tom and Jerry" again. Operative can semi-reliability dispatch "Laurel", surviving small hits with the help of circular finger equipment, but "Hardy" is alas able to fatally punish any mistake. Considering crossbow.

edit:
I wish I had thought of pokemon names for them before i killed them.

Apparently I'm not very creative :(

Elinari

Postby Elinari » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:01 pm UTC

Smashed through the Pained world this morning. Damn that was fun. Really enjoyed the design of the area, though i was surprised how easy it was, only died 4 or 5 times.

Spoiler:
That invisible dragon biatch at the end was annoying. And damn did I jump when the giant undedad dragon comes after you, even though I was expecting it.

Not sure where to next, i think it might be time to
Spoiler:
Kill the dude that killed the firekeeper at firelink. Asshole.

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:04 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Priscella is pretty easy to kill if you use fire storm pyromancy when she cloaks. If you hit her with it then she will uncloak. Also, if you jump-attack the dragon torso on that bridge, it will stand up and you can get almost straight to the boss.

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:02 pm UTC

Would recommand

Getting DSFix 1.2 (improves performance, considerably improves the look of the game, can disable cursors etc etc)
Getting useful texture overrides (use this as a minimum: http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkSoulsMods/c ... alth_bars/)

Still doesn't fix hackers and such, but enjoy.

Ralith The Third
Don't Ask About His Nephews

Postby Ralith The Third » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:36 am UTC

Moonlight Butterfly and Capra Demon are both stumping my progress.
Omni.

Decker

Postby Decker » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:03 am UTC

Ralith The Third wrote:Moonlight Butterfly and Capra Demon are both stumping my progress.

If you want to kind of sort of cheat for the Moonlight Butterfly...
Spoiler:
in human form, there's a summoning sign underneath the stairway leading up to the boss fight for the moonlight butterfly. This is for the NPC phantom Witch Beatrice. She can pretty much solo the boss herself.

I just got this game recently myself, when it came out on PC.
I was angry with my friend. I told my wrath. My wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe. I told it not. My wrath did grow.

Ralith The Third
Don't Ask About His Nephews

Postby Ralith The Third » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:33 am UTC

Well the problem is that I'm a full melee build and if I try to use a ranged (lolbow as strength build) I die because I have no shield but otherwise I sit there and do nothing.
Omni.

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:04 am UTC

Ralith The Third wrote:Well the problem is that I'm a full melee build and if I try to use a ranged (lolbow as strength build) I die because I have no shield but otherwise I sit there and do nothing.

Did you not read his post?

1) Equip shield with large magic res
2) Summon witch
3) Wait

If you don't want to cheat

1) Equip shield with large magic res
2) Wait
3) Kill it when it comes down to feed

emceng

Postby emceng » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:27 pm UTC

Ralith The Third wrote:Well the problem is that I'm a full melee build and if I try to use a ranged (lolbow as strength build) I die because I have no shield but otherwise I sit there and do nothing.

Another strategy for melee:

Spoiler:
High magic resist, then buy a ton of fire bombs. Evade and roll away or block the attacks, toss firebombs when you can. Can probably hit with a couple and also melee a few times when it lands. Oh yeah, the butterfly lands every once in a while.

Decker

Postby Decker » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:26 pm UTC

If you're looking for a shield with high magic resit, the crest shield you get from returning to the asylum is pretty good.
I was angry with my friend. I told my wrath. My wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe. I told it not. My wrath did grow.

philsov
Not a fan of Diane Kruger

Postby philsov » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:35 pm UTC

Ralith The Third wrote:Moonlight Butterfly and Capra Demon are both stumping my progress.

Moonlight I died once at. Granted, I have about 20 dex and a longbow, so the arrows were dealing ~35 damage a pop. When it lands, walk up and pound the crap out of it with 2h. Never bothered blocking anything; just have less than 25% equipment load, lock onto the butterfly, and roll roll roll.

Capra took me a few tries, mostly thanks to dog stunlocking. I went 2h weapon and sprinted toward the stairs on the left, so they would trip over themselves and single file my way. Once the two dogs are dead it's a lot more manageable, with me alternating between evasion and stabbing. When you're hit, sprint up the stairs for a breather and then hop off the side for a flask drink.

~

I'm actually just past this. I also killed Gaping Dragon over the weekend with nothing but a metric asston of cheap arrows. I think the only place left for me is through the hydra in the darkroot basin -- I found the shortcut back up to the burg and finally killed Havel (I had tried the first time I was there, he one-shot me back then. Now that I was able to survive with a sliver of health I could run and flask and kill him).
The time and seasons go on, but all the rhymes and reasons are wrong
I know I'll discover after its all said and done I should've been a nun.

Chen

Postby Chen » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:49 pm UTC

The capra demon was one of two fights that I had a really hard time with (the other being Ornstein and Smaugh, killing Smaugh first). If you can survive the initial entry into the room and kill the dogs he's pretty damn easy. You can keep running up the stairs and jumping off the edge. He'll do the same and have time to hit him when he lands.

Dodge roll into the room and hope you don't get stuck on one of the dogs. Having a weapon that will one shot the dogs helps enormously too. The drake sword by cutting off the dragon tail is probably your best bet for here.

emceng

Postby emceng » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:50 pm UTC

Just met
Spoiler:
Lord Gwynn last night. Fuck. First attempt got him to about 40%. Second? Didn't even touch him. Third maybe to 75%. Very annoying. My guy is a mage. I try casting at Gwynn, and he either dodges the spell, or rushes me and disrupts it. When I do hit, that's when I nearly beat him. Also, he freaking kept interrupting my flasking. Gah.

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:47 pm UTC

Easiest way to kill him:
Spoiler:
Parry and riposte.

Alternatively, you can summon Solaire for the fight if you did his storyline correctly. He gets grabbed and asploded a lot, but it's a lot easier to nuke Gwyn when he isn't lunging at you.

As for the butterfly, if you had trouble avoiding the magic attacks it might be a good idea to craft the soul into the shield. It has wicked magic defense and a beam attack that used to be overpowered. Still fun to shoot things with, but it used to be a major strategy... not so much anymore. The alternative use for the soul is a spear with excessive range but the damage is lacking.

Another option you'll find for blocking magic is called the Dark Hand, which has 80% reduction on everything.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:30 am UTC

So.. I finally fought the Midnight Butterfly or Moonlit Butterfly or whatever it is. Beautiful creature. Shame I had to kill it.

I.. uh.. may have slightly been above the assumed level range as I basically destroyed it in about four hits when it landed. After hitting it with two or three Fire Orbs and that alone putting it at 2/3 health.

Still, a fun little fight.

Sen's Fortress was fun in a "I wish I'd been told it got easier after the first fight" kind of way. Because once you get past the two snake guys, it.. gets much easier. One snake guy is no problem. Cobra mages? No problem. Two snake guys? Argh. I think I'd rather fight three or four of those Demon Gargoyle things in Anor Londo than two snake guys.

Menacing Spike

Postby Menacing Spike » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:50 am UTC

SecondTalon wrote:Because once you get past the two snake guys

You can either:

1) Kill one of them with the arrow trap, block and stab the other

2) Run in and dodge roll past them.

Chen

Postby Chen » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:43 am UTC

Did they buff the snake guys or something? I found it pretty easy to get behind them and backstab them to death even when fighting the two at the start of the fortress. I found they just turned slowly when I fought them so unless you had really heavy armor it was easy to outmaneuver them.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:10 pm UTC

My problem is that one does it's nice overhand easy to dodge swing, and as I'm maneuvering #2 does a horizontal swipe, ruining my chances of striking #1. Then #2 does an easy to dodge bite attack and as I try to get into position.. #1 does a horizontal swipe.

Rinse, repeat.

And the arrow trap tends to hit both of them, leaving them in such a position that if I could get a hit off, I'd be fine but noooooo.....

Maybe I should just run past them and stand just behind the first pendulum trap, and let it knock them off to their deaths.

...that, or find something that hits harder than my Scimitar +10.

Chen

Postby Chen » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:36 pm UTC

Hmm I really don't recall them being that hard but I think I was using the Lightning spear or Drake Sword at that point which also helped a lot.

In any case, there is a cheesier way of doing it too (at least this worked on the console). You can walk into the room and walk towards the left side and see the snake guy between the pillar. Thing is the pillar blocks the LOS from the other snake guy so only one comes out at a time.

emceng

Postby emceng » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 pm UTC

Lightning spear is in Sen's so he wouldn't have it yet.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 pm UTC

Well, I do now because I can get through them, often by blowing my Fire Orb casts, but I do have the spear.

Drakes Sword though? My scimitar was better than that at +6 because of stat scaling.

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:05 pm UTC

The butterfly wasn't really a unique enemy. It is similar to the taurus and capra demon; you shall see them again in the areas they originate from.

If you want to beef up your weapon try resins or a weapon buff spell. Alternatively, go take a trip down into the catacombs and look for the blacksmith. He can modify +5 weapons into fire +1~5. To unlock chaos +1~5 or fire +6~10 you'll need to travel past Quelaag's domain... y'know... that place with all that lava.
Spoiler:
Bring a divine weapon into the catacombs, or kill the necromancers ASAP. If you don't want to make a divine weapon there is a sword in the Valley of the Drakes that works.

Also, don't forget to kill the 5 titanite demons in Sen's Fortress if you haven't! That demon titanite will be very helpful if you want to upgrade any demony weapons in Anor Londo. Big Hat Logan is also hidden somewhere in the level (if you haven't found him already). It isn't story-required to free him, but he will sell you some spells in firelink if your INT is high enough.
Spoiler:
You have to rotate the boulder device into that sleeping snakeman.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:32 pm UTC

Pinwheel was fun. Like the False Idol of Demon's Souls, without the trick. I appreciate that. But, given the world orders I've read, I, like most people, was overleveled for it as I pretty much smashed through the entire place like it the Undead Burg and I was.. uh.. my current level. Which is.. I forget. High 50s?

Went to the Duke's Archives. Got caught by the Amazing Trap, to put it in a non-spoiler way. Now smashing my way out of there and into the Crystal Whazit beyond.

And killed the fucking Wyvern. Given how many souls it dropped, I'm guessing I was supposed to do that around 25ish, not 50ish.

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:46 am UTC

Yeah, Pinwheel really is a joke no matter how early you go in there. As for the Wyvern, you can kill it early by using some pine resin and just going to town on its butt when it lands. But I usually prefer to have flash sweat incase I get bathed in fire.

Before you do the Crystal Whazit, have you been keeping up with the Onion Knight (siegemeyer or whatever) storyline? If you have then you should see a gold golem in that orchard/tree section. If the gold golem isn't there and the last place you've talked to Onion Knight was at firelink then search for him. Doing his storyline to the end gets you a Titanite slab, which you need for any final upgrade of non-faith/INT upgrade paths.

Make sure to keep checking up on Big Hat Logan, and buy all of his spells.
Spoiler:
If he goes missing and you find all his clothes, he's still in the zone... somewhere.

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:28 pm UTC

Hm. Hmm. Hmm. Hm. Hmmm.

Oh! Yeah, I need to track him down. I did find the thing behind the Hydra in the Basin, so there is that.

*edit* Oh, neat! A character planner!

Also, I realized last night that I'm higher level than I thought. Whoops.

broken_escalator
They're called stairs

Postby broken_escalator » Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:01 am UTC

The character planners are nice for trying to make a level-restricted build. Level 120 was the mean for PvP. Past that all the characters start getting samey due to the soft-caps of stats.

Esern

Postby Esern » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:43 am UTC

So i was thinking this for my final pvp build. but im not sure if the SL is too high or not. 133 still a good level for end game pvp and such?
http://tinyurl.com/926skwk that's the tiny URL link for the build.
the only thing im not really sure about is what shield to be using. any opinions?

also is there still a decent sized community playing dark souls to pvp with?

thanks for any answers ^^

SecondTalon
SexyTalon

Postby SecondTalon » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:29 pm UTC

Well.. I'm SL 125 currently. I damn near killed a guy who was.. SL 711 apparently.

So.. yeah, assuming your build works, it should be fine.

Return to “Gaming”