Most Excellent Gaming Moments

Of the Tabletop, and other, lesser varieties.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Prelates, Moderators General

Most Excellent Gaming Moments

Postby saxything43 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:16 pm UTC

I was flying a Banshee in Halo 2. Someone tried to hijack it, but by dropping out a split-second before he got in and then pressing X again, I managed to RE-hijack my own Banshee and completely obliterate the impudent whelp who had tried to steal it.

Who else has incredibly awesome video gaming moments?

EDIT: Speaking of recent updates, we got a HIGH CULTURE section. When did this happen??? Apologies to the mods-on-high for being stupid.
Last edited by saxything43 on Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:28 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
This post brought you to by the number 42.
saxything43

Postby Phenriz » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:19 pm UTC

This weekend i was playing through Resident Evil 4 (wii) with a friend.

the Villagers assault on the House is easily one of my most favorite moments in a video game. It's intense, and well done.
I loveded you piggy, i lovded youuuu!!!
Phenriz
I'm daaancin' like a monkey!

Postby Mother Superior » Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:23 pm UTC

One of the first games I started playing multiplayer a lot in was Medal of Honour. I was playing a map called bazaar with an M1 Garand (my weapon of choice then, and still to this day) and this guy called ELITE AXIS OFFICER was going on and on about how crap everyone else was in the chat as he sniped people. So I ran across the courtyard, underneath the balcony he was sniping from in plain sight, went up the stairs (crouching to mask my approach) got up to behind him and killed him. He accused me of cheating. So I did it again. Same way, same path, except instead of crouching I ran up the stairs (which means he could/should hear me) and stopped behind him, giving him a few seconds to look around him. When he didn't, I shot him again. Then he logged off. At the time, it was sooooooo satisfying. And come to think of it, it still is.

For singleplayer it's all of Mafia, the beginning of Half-life 2 (I cannot tell you how long I waited for that game to come out) and the second year of Grim Fandango (I love Rubacava)
My crappy creepy? Crabby? My crabby blog.
"She bore also the fruitless deep with his raging swell, Pontus, without sweet union of love."
- Hesiod, Theogony
Mother Superior
Better than tea

Postby Cuton » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:41 pm UTC

I would have to say that playing F-zero multiplayer on N64 on one of the maps with the cylinder track portions.. at some point I overshot a corner of the track and started orbiting the track for a good 5-6 seconds. My friends saw it too and we all proclaimed it to have been one of the awesomest things to have happened in our gaming careers.

That or a flawless game of Team Fortress Classic, during the peak of my abilities, in a "clan" match, I was a running around as a Soldier and managed a 157-0 score, with only 1 flag cap. The other time was really unhappy. The next game, I got beat soundly and didn't perform as well.

Cuton
Cuton

Postby LE4dGOLEM » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:46 pm UTC

Red Alert: Soviet Side: Mission...11? The one where you start out under attack in the bottom right corner of the map and you have to destroy the truck.
Somehow, the truck got destroyed in the initial exchange-of-fire. Result? Victory in under five seconds.
Image Une See Fights - crayon super-ish hero webcomic!
Spoiler:
Nullcline wrote:What a colossal waste of stupidity.
fjafjan wrote:I got quite a lot of "batter" left
natraj wrote:skydiving is p fun (in this respect it is almost exactly unlike centipedes)
doogly wrote:Oh, I like everything!
LE4dGOLEM
is unique......wait, no!!!!

Postby elminster » Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:54 pm UTC

Too many to count. Im quite a natural gamer, i love playing against the odds online, sometimes to epic victories.

Although the first mmorpg i played like 7 years ago, there was an event where the 2 largest guilds from the other team put the teleport points next to each other, i happened to run into them... and proceeded to slaughter 86 of them, at some points 12 vs 1. By comparasion 15 in a day in very good.
elminster

Postby MFHodge » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:07 pm UTC

Beating the first Collosus in Shadow of the Collosus.

That whole game was just a series of jaw drops for me. But I remember fighting the first guy and knowing that I had never played a game like this before. And it was gonna be good.
MFHodge

Postby skeptical scientist » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:27 pm UTC

All of my most excellent gaming moments are playing DotA. One of them I remember in particular: the other team was pushing, but instead of defending against their push, we decided to push as well. In just a few moments, we were each in our opponents' base, destroying their Ancient. I was playing naga siren, so I teleported back to our base and used my song to put them to sleep and buy us a few extra seconds. They woke up, and were attacking our throne just as we were attacking their tree, and when the game ended a few seconds later, I had to read the message three times before I was sure that we had won.

I love games with nailbitingly close endings. :)
I'm looking forward to the day when the SNES emulator on my computer works by emulating the elementary particles in an actual, physical box with Nintendo stamped on the side.

"With math, all things are possible." —Rebecca Watson
skeptical scientist
closed-minded spiritualist

Re: Most Excellent Gaming Moments

Postby Belial » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:01 pm UTC

saxything43 wrote:EDIT: Speaking of recent updates, we got a HIGH CULTURE section. When did this happen??? Apologies to the mods-on-high for being stupid.

I dunno man. I left for two hours to go see Harry Potter, came back, and BLAM! High culture section.
addams wrote:A drunk neighbor is better than a sober Belial.
Belial
A terrible sound heard from a distance

Postby OmenPigeon » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:18 pm UTC

Playing Settlers of Catan, with the Knights and Cities expansion, I managed to play that card that gets you two grain for each wheat hex you touch, getting me six. Since everyone else was hurting for grain (the numbers all kind of sucked) I managed to trade away all that grain for other things, getting me enough stuff to build a settlement on the grain harbor. Then I played the monopoly, getting all my grain back, and trading it at 2:1 to get two metropolis towers in one turn, for the win. Five points, spending six grain twice each. I was pretty happy with that.
As long as I am alive and well I will continue to feel strongly about prose style, to love the surface of the earth, and to take pleasure in scraps of useless information.
~ George Orwell
OmenPigeon
Peddler of Gossamer Lies

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:23 pm UTC

Game: Starfox for the SNES
When: One week after it came out.

I had never played the game before, or indeed any flying game other than F-117 Stealth Fighter. I sat down... and beat the game without dying once. By the end, my friends entire family was standing in the room watching.

Good times.
Mighty Jalapeno
What does the FOX say?

Postby Twasbrillig » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:44 pm UTC

Ok, you're all going to call bullshit on this from me but I swear to God it happened.

I was playing my N64 with a buddy, super smash bros of course. I forget why, but either me or my friend reached over for something (or whatever) and my controller was unplugged. I went "Oh" and got up to plug it back in, but my friend stopped me and told me to look at the screen. My character was running across the screen and fell off. I looked down, and saw that I was holding the control stick in that configuration. After the respawn, I tried jumping/attacking/whatever, and it all still worked. The controller was obviously pulled out (lying beside the console), but I could control every move. After a while, I just plugged it back in. It was seriously the most fucked up thing I've seen, my buddy and I reminisce about it every once in a while, still no explanation.
I want to have Bakemaster's babies. It's possible, with science.

I wonder if you can see...
...what is wrong with my signature?

wing wrote:I'm sorry... But that was THE funniest thing I've ever read on the interbutts.
Twasbrillig
Tawsbirlig

Postby Mighty Jalapeno » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:47 pm UTC

I'll buy that. I've unplugged a radio from the wall, and it's kept going. I stared at it, plug on the floor, radio going. I moved the plug away from the wall, and THEN the radio died.
Mighty Jalapeno
What does the FOX say?

Postby Memo » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:51 pm UTC

Resident Evil 4. All of it.
Memo

Postby skeptical scientist » Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:52 pm UTC

OmenPigeon wrote:Playing Settlers of Catan, with the Knights and Cities expansion, I managed to play that card that gets you two grain for each wheat hex you touch, getting me six. Since everyone else was hurting for grain (the numbers all kind of sucked) I managed to trade away all that grain for other things, getting me enough stuff to build a settlement on the grain harbor. Then I played the monopoly, getting all my grain back, and trading it at 2:1 to get two metropolis towers in one turn, for the win. Five points, spending six grain twice each. I was pretty happy with that.

For some reason that reminds me of the super-silly turns that you can get in Fluxx. First play Play All, then Draw 3 Play 2, then play a bunch of keepers, then Discard and Draw a new hand, then Draw 2 and Use 'Em, then Pilfer the Trash for Discard and Draw, draw a new hand, then Trade Hands with someone else with a large hand, then play some more keepers, use Exchange Keepers to get the one you need, finish off with the right goal, and win. If you can manage to draw enough cards in one turn, you're guaranteed to win, or else do something really nasty like Hand Limit 0 followed by Rules Reset which guarantees a huge advantage.
I'm looking forward to the day when the SNES emulator on my computer works by emulating the elementary particles in an actual, physical box with Nintendo stamped on the side.

"With math, all things are possible." —Rebecca Watson
skeptical scientist
closed-minded spiritualist

Postby Cheese » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:03 pm UTC

I'd have to say that my best moments are beating weapons in final fantasy games (emerald and ruby in 7, ultima in 8), just because they take so much thought, preparation and luck. I've not once looked up a walkthrough for the recommended party setup, which makes it all the better.
Also high ranking is Dark Reign, an RTS from 1997, which has been resurrected here, with usually a few players online, frequently the max of 8 in a game. The game's so well balanced, that with very careful unit and resource work you can come back from near death very successfully.
hermaj wrote:No-one. Will. Be. Taking. Cheese's. Spot.
Spoiler:
LE4dGOLEM wrote:Cheese is utterly correct on all fronts.
SecondTalon wrote:That thing that Cheese just said. Do that.
Meaux_Pas wrote:I hereby disagree and declare Cheese to be brilliant.
Cheese
and spam. (Euggh)

Postby peter » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:11 pm UTC

I had a no-scope headshot on Canals in GoW, from across the map. Thing of beauty.

Probably other things, but I can't think of any.
peter

Postby Phenriz » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:03 pm UTC

Memo wrote:Resident Evil 4. All of it.

u = win

i haven't finished it though, i just reached the first shooting range sub mission
I loveded you piggy, i lovded youuuu!!!
Phenriz
I'm daaancin' like a monkey!

Postby Memo » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:23 pm UTC

Phenriz wrote:

u = win

i haven't finished it though, i just reached the first shooting range sub mission

Good luck with the maze. Damn dogs...
Memo

Postby Durinthal » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:43 pm UTC

Warning: lots of screenshot links.

While in the closed beta for World of Warcraft, I managed to find the Eastern Plaguelands zone (compare to finished) well before it was set to be open. I managed this by swimming from the Wetlands (was a Human mage) all the way around the northern coast of the continent. There were no monsters to be found, and I even went fishing (nothing to be caught, unfortunately). I also managed to get into the city (a solid wall that I could Blink through). I could also Blink through the portcullises in town, but they only led to blank walls or pits of doom. I eventually found an area that they didn't even texture yet. I cut my stay short by walking out the back of one of the mini-shrines and falling to my doom far below the map.

I also found a random tower on the northern coast while I was traveling, and even got into the Undead starting area by sneaking past level 90 guards while invisible (in the pic, I'm either just out of range of the NPCs or those particular ones don't attack). On a different adventure I also went fishing with the enemy.
Durinthal

Postby Rodan » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:47 am UTC

Memo wrote:
Phenriz wrote:

u = win

pfff... the maze is easy... I didn't beat the game, but I really should play it some more...
Rodan
Any title.

Postby tarkadal » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:02 am UTC

One of my favourite moments was back on the NES when I first went through Super Mario Bros. no warping without dying. Or completing three consecutive playthroughs, no warping, before stopping, and finding out that the lives counter changed to a crown when you hit 10.

Breeding a shiny Magnemite with HP grass bp 70 in Crystal was pretty damn awesome too. That thing owned hard.
Happiness is a time a place. A memory a chemical imbalance or shift.
tarkadal

Postby Roun » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:03 am UTC

Okay, I was over at a friends house, and he was playing Tales of Symphonia.

Spoilers to the plot of the game follow

Anyway, I had already beat the game, so I knew about all of the plot twists and everything. Basically, one of the characters, Kratos, was the main character, Lloyd's, father. So we get to this cutscene, where Kratos is telling Lloyd that long ago, he made a big mistake that heavily effected his life, and he couldn't go back and change it, etc. etc.

So my friend imitates Kratos's tone of voice and goes, "I screwed your mom."

I burst out laughing, because not only did he screw Lloyd's mom (being his father, and all), that was the mistake he was referring to(falling in love with Lloyd's mother).

Totally ruined the plot for my friend, but I don't think he really cared.
Roun

Postby ccromwell » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:05 am UTC

The maze was easy if you conserved some shotgun ammo. The whole of RE4 was pretty amazing in the way the difficulty was scaled. Every area, for me, had the effect of making me wish I were in whatever area I was last.

asdlfasd Dr. Salvador? Oh god let me back into the village please.

shdgkllta El Gigante? Oh man where is that house I miss that place.

Regenerators?! OH GOD WHERE IS THE CAGE FIGHT WITH THE GARRADOR WHEN YOU NEED IT.
ccromwell

Postby SpitValve » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:09 am UTC

I went to an official Microsoft Halo 2 tourny once. But I made one sweet move where I was sniping at the top of the tower on Ascensian and a guy ran up the stairs behind me, to try to whack me in the back of the head. So I leap off the tower, spin around, and no-scope him, one snap shot to the head and he's dead.

The reason why it was so great was not just because it was a sweet (and lucky) move, but because I had half a dozen people standing around and watching my monitor and they all applauded when I did it. Yay for me!

I didn't get through the heats btw :)

But any time you board a vehicle in Halo 2 feels like sweetness.
SpitValve
Not a mod.

Postby Memo » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:12 am UTC

Rodan wrote:
Memo wrote:
Phenriz wrote:

u = win

pfff... the maze is easy... I didn't beat the game, but I really should play it some more...

It's easy, but the damn dogs scared me the hell out of me as they appear after you killed all the others.
Memo

Postby Toeofdoom » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:22 am UTC

I remember in the World of warcraft arena, I was a shadow priest with basically no epics, and would continually team up with another person with no epics and beat the shit out of epiced out grand marshals (highest pvp rank). That was awesome. me and one druid in particular were basically undefeated after like, 12 matches.

It was also fun trying to get into an arena against one of my friends (a paladin) and not even give him a hope of winning. >.>

Also once in a 2v2 arena my teammate quit before the battle started (asshole) and I came up against a hunter in AQ40 stuff and a pvp bow (basically the best stuff at the time, when hunters where the bane of casters) and a warrior with thunderfury, yet I still managed to do significantly more damage than both of them put together and survive for almost a minute.
Hawknc wrote:Gotta love our political choices here - you can pick the unionised socially conservative party, or the free-market even more socially conservative party. Oh who to vote for…I don't know, I think I'll just flip a coin and hope it explodes and kills me.

Website
Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist

Postby eMan2718281828 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:55 am UTC

skeptical scientist wrote:For some reason that reminds me of the super-silly turns that you can get in Fluxx.

I played in an 8-person game that lasted an hour and a half, and it finally ended when I played "x = x+1," which increases the numerals on all cards by 1, then played "Everybody gets 1," which was "Everybody gets 2" because of the rule, then I played "Taxation," which forces everyone to give you 1 card (now 2 because x = x+1), so I ended up getting 14 cards on that turn after drawing 3. I had about 4 ways to win at that point, since "Play All" was out.

Also, those of you who play CS 1.6, on awp_leetskeet, I picked off the same guy out of the air 4 rounds in a row.
eMan2718281828

Postby __Kit » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:44 am UTC

Hmmm... This is tough

FF7 was basically the first RPG game I ever played (like 7 years after it came out) and I loved playing it with my friend.

When my older bro got the 150th star on Mario 64
and when I clocked Mario Party.

I remember I was visiting relatives, and they had a 64, first time (and last) I ever played smash bros. for like an hour it was so awesome, all these characters in a brawl? no WAY!
=]
__Kit

Postby ! » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:14 am UTC

I had one of those "I have to put the controllers down now because this game is too awseome for me" while playing Twilight Princess for the first time.

I guess a SPOILER warning is called for?

Anyway, you ride into Kakariko, and the boar riding goblins stampede in and kidnap Colin. Everybody freaks out as they run off and Link hops on Epona and rides out to do valiant battle. After running around the whole western half of Hyrule field (whish is massive) you end up at the bridge on the northern border. Some sort of jousting competition with the big guy. After knocking him off the precipitous edge, the screen fades and you are back in the village with Colin, and he talks about how much of a hero you are.

The horse back sword fighting was AWESOME and that was probably the closest I've been to crying on account of a video game.

Other than that time, completely obliterating EVERYTHING in the path of my 4 hotkeys full of battlecruisers and science vessels in starcraft is so... fulfilling.
!

Postby hellmitre » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:06 am UTC

I play Halo 2, almost to a fault, and my team was once losing in Team Hardcore, 49-47, Slayer up to 50. I began to put a few bursts into a guy who was slightly wounded, and kill him. Another guy comes flying into my field of view and gets about a full burst into me before I can locate and begin hitting him. At this point he's yelling 'Game over!' at the top of his lungs. I get the gamer's rush and everything seems to go insanely slowly. I remember thinking, 'This is it. Game's on the line, if I can pull off a three-shot (with a battle rifle in Halo 2, it takes four shots to kill someone. There is a glitch that allows you to fire two bursts sequentially, without any delay, called a doubleshot. Hence a three shot is two normal shots and one doubleshot) I can get this guy.' So I proceeded to then three-shoot him. link to YouTube video of this so as not to be annoying by embedding video
Kirby gives presents! And then he inhales them and becomes the semi-automatic gas operated carbine weapon he gave you! Kapow kapow!
hellmitre

Postby Dr.Robert » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:25 am UTC

Halo/Halo 2 has given me some excellent stories to tell.

For example, try Blood Gulch, capture the flag, and 8 people. Me and a teammate take the buggy, with him in the drivers seat and me on the gatling gun.

So rather than use strategy and be smart, we decide to slam on the gas and just book it to enemy territories. As we arrive at the other base, we find an enemy with a rocket launcher, directly in line with our vehicle and ready to shoot. My partner attempts to run him over, but he shoots before we can reach him.

Now here's the incredible part. My partner was killed instantly from the blast, but the buggy was shot from an angle where it managed to successfully do a complete and perfect front flip over the enemy. I was literally upside down while spraying the gatling gun down upon the enemy. It felt like something out of the matrix; slow motion and all. The rocket man died while I was upside down shooting directly down on his head. The car lands perfectly on the ground, I get out of the back, and drive my way out of there.

It was probably my best moment.
Dr.Robert

Postby e946 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:30 am UTC

There have been several moments in Earthbound that easily make my top 5 best moments. All of them include mashing the A button as fast as possible trying to make the battle go by faster so that it will end before one of my characters dies.

My best video game moment ever was in Earthbound was in the tunnel with the 5 moles. I absolutely hate working my way in, but I was almost dead and was considering using my exit mouse, healing, and coming back in. Suddenly, I decided "Fuck it, why not?" and continued on. Jeff died, but I still managed to work it out so that I had barely enough PP to kill the last mole, and I had another button-mashing adventure when trying to ends the battle before my last character ran out of HP. that whole game kicks ass.

Earthbound aside, my best moment was fighting the darknut for the first time in Twilight Princess. That's how all Zelda sword fights should be, only even harder.
e946

Postby Zohar » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:03 am UTC

Just yesterday I was very pleased to beat a particularly annoying boos in Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner quite by accident. I had some narrow escapes but I strangely I can't remember them now.

Also, tons of Xenogears stuff. Xenogears is awesome. And any point in the Xenosaga series was Kos Mos acts all bad-ass and everything (bad ass-and everything? Doesn't work well).
Responsible wealthy people inspect their funds by occasionally taking baths in their coins.
Zohar
COMMANDER PORN

Postby Cheese » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:17 am UTC

Hmm, forgot about halo.
One of my best (not quite gaming) moments was getting Halo1 full version set up and working on 8 computers at school, then working out how to play networked through the really restrictive servers. That'll do as a computing moment.
Ingame Halo, either pulling off 3 unscoped headshots in boarding action in 5 seconds, winning me a target slayer, or this:

2 warthogs
6 players
can't remember map name, but it's icy, with a bridge in the middle, shaped a bit like infinity
it's a race, between rocket hogs, each with 3 players in it
running very fast towards each other
(this is heavy weapons btw)
both gunners shoot the other hog at EXACTLY the same time
both go flying
both collide with what's normally the top of the hog in midair
and then land, with everyone surviving

Not exactly great shooting or anything, but the best fun I'd had in ages =P

EDIT: whooo! 100th post!
hermaj wrote:No-one. Will. Be. Taking. Cheese's. Spot.
Spoiler:
LE4dGOLEM wrote:Cheese is utterly correct on all fronts.
SecondTalon wrote:That thing that Cheese just said. Do that.
Meaux_Pas wrote:I hereby disagree and declare Cheese to be brilliant.
Cheese
and spam. (Euggh)

Postby Twasbrillig » Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:40 pm UTC

Oh! I forgot about Ninja Gaiden (for XboX).

Every single movement in that game makes you feel like you are the COOLEST gamer ever. Seriously. So fluid, so ninjae, so awesome.
I want to have Bakemaster's babies. It's possible, with science.

I wonder if you can see...
...what is wrong with my signature?

wing wrote:I'm sorry... But that was THE funniest thing I've ever read on the interbutts.
Twasbrillig
Tawsbirlig

Postby Invisible_Insane » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:51 pm UTC

I've had a couple of epic smash moments. We held a tourney in my room while I was still relatively new at the game, and I managed to 4-stock some kid who was expected to beat me by a long shot.

Also, during an intense Street Fighter match on which both my friend and I were down to our last sliver of health, I managed to pull of M. Bison's final move at the last second... Psycho Break Smasher ftw.
God is to Microsoft as Human Nature is to Windows Vista.
Invisible_Insane
Out of Sight, Out of Mind

Postby LE4dGOLEM » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:03 pm UTC

Twasbrillig wrote:Oh! I forgot about Ninja Gaiden (for XboX).

Every single movement in that game makes you feel like you are the COOLEST gamer ever. Seriously. So fluid, so ninjae, so awesome.

Quoted for Utter Truth.

The best thing about that game is that there is no chunky, blocky or otherwise bad animation or graphics

The worst thing about that game is that IT IS TOO. DAMN. HARD.

EDIT:
Super Smash Bros Melee.
It was paused whilst someone had a hammer. One of my friends remarked "Hey, that's pretty good, I'll try to learn that--" turns, picks up guitar, stares at it for all of about two seconds -- and plays it perfectly first time.
Image Une See Fights - crayon super-ish hero webcomic!
Spoiler:
Nullcline wrote:What a colossal waste of stupidity.
fjafjan wrote:I got quite a lot of "batter" left
natraj wrote:skydiving is p fun (in this respect it is almost exactly unlike centipedes)
doogly wrote:Oh, I like everything!
LE4dGOLEM
is unique......wait, no!!!!

Postby evilbeanfiend » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:07 pm UTC

hows about homeworld, when you jump back to your home planet to find it destroyed and get adagio for strings playing, beautiful and sad :(
in ur beanz makin u eveel
evilbeanfiend

Postby OCR » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:10 pm UTC

my first 50 kill half in the first Halo PC CPL. That game was miserable though. The devs for the game actually went to watch the tourny, realized how miserable it was for competition purposes and went and cried in a corner. Then they held a panel where they demonstrated something, and they were possibly the worst halo players I've seen.

Finally getting my thunderfury in WoW was pretty awesome too.
"Well if you excuse me I'm going to go on an overnight drunk and in 10 days I'm going set out to find the shark that ate my friend and destroy it."
OCR

Next

Return to Gaming