Standard Settlers Rules apply with the following additions:
- * An article of clothing (hereout called a dud) consists of a continuous piece of fabric, vinyl, leather, etc. in the form of a shirt, skirt, sock, blanket, etc.
* Players may trade duds like any other resource, but they do not count as resources for the robber or development cards.
* Players may use Dares in trades if the trade involves duds
- o All players in the game must agree on Dares before the trade containing it finishes.
* In addition to ten victory points, players must retain one dud.
* At any point in the game, all but one player may agree to trade in a dud to raise the winning condition to 13 victory points.
* When a player plays a development card (Soldier, Road Building, Monopoly, etc.), other players may steal the card instead by removing two duds.
- * Once during his/her turn, a player may trade away a dud for two sheep.
* Players may trade away 2 of each Resource card for 1 dud.
* When a player loses resources from a robber for having more than 7 resource cards, that player also loses one dud.
* Players being robbed (via the robber being moved onto one of that player's resources), may offer duds to the player controlling the robber instead of resource cards.
I'll update to reflect ya'll's (word...) suggestions.