X-Men: Future Days of Past

Rot your brains, then rot our boards

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

The Great Hippo
Swans ARE SHARP

Re: X-Men: Future Days of Past

Postby The Great Hippo » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:05 am UTC

OP Tipping wrote:Did Rogue do anything useful through the entire series? Like attack a villain or protect someone or anything?
She stopped Pyro from basically fricasseeing a bunch of police officers in X-Men 2, as I recall.

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:08 pm UTC

OP Tipping wrote:I have read there is a Rogue Cut in which she takes over from Kitty in the task of holding Wolverine in the past.

In the theatrical release she only appears for a few seconds.

Yeah, in the Rogue Cut, there's an entire raid on Westchester where the Sentinels are holding Rogue prisoner to try to learn her powers, rescuing Rogue and letting her replace Kitty after she got stabbed rather than having her stuck there the whole time trying not to bleed out... There are also a bunch of other changes, mostly improvements.

Chen

Postby Chen » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:57 pm UTC

The Great Hippo wrote:
OP Tipping wrote:Did Rogue do anything useful through the entire series? Like attack a villain or protect someone or anything?
She stopped Pyro from basically fricasseeing a bunch of police officers in X-Men 2, as I recall.

She flew the jet to the X-men who were escaping the dam with Prof. X and the kidnapped children too in X2.

She's also probably the only reason Wolverine met up with the X-men since otherwise they would have rescued her from other other random dude's car crash that Sabertooth would have taken out in the first movie and never had met up with Logan.

Return to “Movies and TV Shows”