Silicon Valley the TV series for TV (and online streaming using p2p middle-out)

Rot your brains, then rot our boards

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Flumble
Yes Man

Silicon Valley the TV series for TV (and online streaming using p2p middle-out)

Postby Flumble » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:48 pm UTC

Why doesn't this have a topic? It's not a "first rule of Fight Club" thing, right?

Silicon Valley depicts a bunch of geeky programmers full-stack developers and a weird weed-smoking guy CEO who try to run a start-up in San Francisco and gives the viewer an insight into what the hell is happening in the real Silicon Valley.
It's supposed to be satire, but while it's a very funny show (even moreso when you're in IT yourself), it's actually not that unrealistic. :lol:

The worst part about the series: you'll have to wait a year for the next season.

charliepanayi

Re: Silicon Valley the TV series for TV (and online streaming using p2p middle-out)

Postby charliepanayi » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:28 pm UTC

Great show, especially TJ Miller's and Zach Woods' performances. Have loved the first three seasons.
"Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying"

charliepanayi

Re: Silicon Valley the TV series for TV (and online streaming using p2p middle-out)

Postby charliepanayi » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:34 am UTC

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying"

Lucrece

Postby Lucrece » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:30 pm UTC

Cannot express the depth of my love for Gilfoyle.
Belial wrote:That's charming, Nancy, but all I hear when you talk is a bunch of yippy dog sounds.

charliepanayi

Postby charliepanayi » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:42 am UTC

Lucrece wrote:Cannot express the depth of my love for Gilfoyle.

I recently started watching Freaks and Geeks for the first time, and was delighted to see Martin Starr in that.

Return to “Movies and TV Shows”