Survivor

Rot your brains, then rot our boards

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

heuristically_alone

Survivor

Postby heuristically_alone » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:13 am UTC

Ghost Island is about to begin so I thought it best to start a thread for survivor fans to talk about it. The premise of this season is that the castaways will be banished for short periodnpf time toa place called Ghost Island that is filled with mementos and props from previous seasons, including advantages from past seasons that players made mistakes when using in the past. Banished castaways will be given the opportunity to acquire these advantages, under the premise of learning from past castaways' mistakes

It is probably safe to assume that everything in this thread is a spoiler. You have been warned.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

We'll win, but not everyone will get out

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

Madge

Re: Survivor

Postby Madge » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:10 am UTC

i am so excited Laurel is my winner pick / r.obbed g.oddess pick

I watch the season about 12 hours late so you will see me post frenzied comments much after the original air time, I AM SO EXCITED DID I MENTION
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:13 am UTC

Just finished first tribal council. Poor Jeff Probst, sounded like he was sick. The tribe made the weite choice with who they voted out.

My top 3 are Laurel (probably the smartest one there), Jacob (kinda nerdy music professor), and Stephanie (I just love her bright cothes and bright personality).

I agree with Domenick that it was the wrong choice to give up the challenge and give the other tribe am advantage, but probably a poor choice to openly admit it. He is either going to do teally poorly or really well I feel.

Ghost Island: Of course go for the secret advantage! Especially that early on when there are so many voters?
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

We'll win, but not everyone will get out

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

Madge

Postby Madge » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:07 pm UTC

Ghost Island was executed beautifully. I hated Stephanie at first but by the second episode I'd really warmed up to her. Still not sure who my favourite is. Getting to sleep now, will probably post more later
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Return to “Movies and TV Shows”