Never.
11%
I'm credited as otter/duck wrangler!
1%

Total votes: 104

JayDee

As the Credits roll...

Postby JayDee » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:43 pm UTC

I was wondering about movie credits. It's becoming more and more common to have a little snippet after the credits (Iron Man was the most recent I've seen) whether its an epilogue type thing (PotC: Worlds End) or just plain fan service (Iron Man.) Why, and how did it start? My first thought was that it is to encourage people to sit through the credits, but that's just a guess.

While we're on the subject, tell me, do you sit through the credits?
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:I believe that everything can and must be joked about.
Hawknc wrote:I like to think that he hasn't left, he's just finally completed his foe list.

random_kitty

Re: As the Credits roll...

Postby random_kitty » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:54 pm UTC

Generally I don't sit through credits in a cinema - unless it is the type of movie that might have end-credit or mid-credit clips like slip-ups and mis-takes or the person I was watching the movie with wants to stay to the end.
"Love is an ugly business my friend - yet we live for it" Se04Ep02 Boston Legal

@trophy wrote:"Confidence" is just waiting to experience negative outcomes in real life instead of rehearsing them in your head beforehand.

Jack Saladin
X is kiss

Postby Jack Saladin » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:13 pm UTC

One time I was walking to work and mentally composed an incredibly detailed post on this subject just in case it ever came up. Now that it's finally happened I'm too tired to be bothered typing it out.

Damnit. Maybe tomorrow.

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:29 pm UTC

Jack Saladin wrote:One time I was walking to work and mentally composed an incredibly detailed post on this subject just in case it ever came up.
Good to know I'm not the only one that does that.

I always watch the credits, unless I'm at the movies with people who don't want to wait. I actually read them, too. I find it interesting to see how many people, how many units are involved in making a film. Curious to see if there are more accountants or caterers. and I always applaud the Hairdressers. Long story.
The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:I believe that everything can and must be joked about.
Hawknc wrote:I like to think that he hasn't left, he's just finally completed his foe list.

PatrickRsGhost

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:46 pm UTC

Three reasons why I usually stay to watch the credits:

1. If I recognize a certain actor/actress, or if it's an animated film (like Wall-E or other animated films in the past), a certain voice-over, I want to see if it is who I think it is. Of course nowadays there's IMDB to help with that, if I get up before the credits.

2. To see where the movie was filmed, if it was filmed on location, instead of on some drab sound stage in the middle of some heartless studio. Especially if the location looks familiar, like somewhere here in Georgia.

3. To see if there are any extras, like any animations during the credits, or if bloopers play during or after the credits, or any epilogues. For example, in the movie "Cars" after the credits you see the two vans trying to get back on the interstate, and Van seems to be going crazy. In the movie "Stay Tuned" with the late John Ritter and Jeffrey Jones, you see the TV showing titles of other demented shows.
PRG

An important message for you:

socynicalsohip

Postby socynicalsohip » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:52 pm UTC

I like spreading rumours that there is an "unmissable scene" at the end of the credits when their isn't.

Ha, I'm a cunt.
It's ok I wasn't using my civil liberties anyhow...

Subscribe to my Choon-cast at http://whoheshouldbe.libsyn.com/rss

krick

Postby krick » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:06 pm UTC

I stay, for many of the already shared reasons, but also to reflect. I like having those couple minutes to sit and think about the movie before going back out into the real world.

I'll usually lie about scenes at the end if I'm with lame people who don't appreciate the magic.

zalamazoo

Postby zalamazoo » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:09 pm UTC

PatrickRsGhost wrote:Three reasons why I usually stay to watch the credits:

1. If I recognize a certain actor/actress, or if it's an animated film (like Wall-E or other animated films in the past), a certain voice-over, I want to see if it is who I think it is. Of course nowadays there's IMDB to help with that, if I get up before the credits.

Speaking of, Wall-E's end credits were fantastic, maybe even my favorite part of the movie. I think 99% of the theater actually stayed to watch Wall-E's credits, which is the most I've ever seen for a non-arthouse film.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me here yesterday.
Or you can meet me here now.

random_kitty

Postby random_kitty » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:19 pm UTC

I guess it is also relevant to mention that I am not a fan of cinemas - the whole semi-enforced sitting still and quiet for 87-180 minutes (ever noticed how many movies are 87 minutes long?) and often limited room for those with long legs. That is another reason I am pretty keen to get out of the cinema.

@trophy wrote:"Confidence" is just waiting to experience negative outcomes in real life instead of rehearsing them in your head beforehand.

existential_elevator
The awesomest one!

Postby existential_elevator » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:30 pm UTC

Often, I'll watch the credits if I want to find out about a song I heard in the soundtrack if it stuck in my mind, or if I think I recognise the location. At home, I am more likely to watch them in the cinema, though it does depend which cinema I'm in and how crowded it is - if it's a big and busy one, you generally feel like you're in the way, and can't actually read a lot of what's going on because of people's heads being in the way [my shortness doesn't help for this], but in a smaller cinema I'm more comfortable to stay [although at least once in my local, the projectionist stopped rolling during the credits! I may have been the only one still there though, out of an audience of 8 on average]. Credits are actually quite interesting, just to see the sheer variety of skills that must go into making some films.

Scaramanga

Postby Scaramanga » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:48 pm UTC

I generally stay for the credits for most movies, as a sort of homage to the people who worked on it. I mean unless we're talking about just a dreadful film, in which case I have no problem walking out at the end of it. And when I was much younger, my dad and I made a game out of finding all the silly-sounding names in the credits. So yeah, I will generally stay until the house lights come up.

On a related note: has anyone noticed how much longer credits are now compared to a decade or two ago? I mean is it really necessary to credit the accountants and second unit caterers?

PatrickRsGhost

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:11 pm UTC

One thing I like about the end credits of a movie is sometimes they'll give away filming locations of the movie, usually in the "Special Thanks To" section.

For example, in the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes", most of the nursing home scenes were filmed at a nursing home in a town I used to live in. When I read the credits, I got excited, and when I drove past the nursing home, sure enough that was it. I'd point out to anyone who was in the car with me, if we passed by it, that "there's the nursing home where they filmed 'Fried Green Tomatoes'!"

Likewise, if I see a city listed I recognize (mostly in Georgia), then I might drive through that city, and see if I can find where certain scenes were filmed based on certain landmarks, like trees, buildings, etc.

In response as to why credits are longer, and why credit is even given to people who didn't exactly work on the film (accountants, caterers, the janitor), I think it's because even though they didn't work on the film directly, still they had a hand, no matter how small, in getting the film off the ground. The accountants helped to make sure the crew and cast wasn't going over budget. The caterers made sure everyone was well-nourished, and had plenty of coffee/tea/soft drinks/water/alcohol to keep going. The janitor (or cleaning crew) made sure the sound stage was clean or helped get any garbage out of the way.

I'm sure unions were involved in the listings of people in these films.
PRG

An important message for you:

random_kitty

Postby random_kitty » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:03 pm UTC

But me and my friends have been unable to spot a listing for in-house IT team. Surely many of these people are using computers - so surely someone needs to ask "Is the power cord plugged in?" and "Have you shut-down and re-started Windows?"

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:30 am UTC

random_kitty wrote:But me and my friends have been unable to spot a listing for in-house IT team.
I'm going to be looking for that now you've mentioned it. But my guess is that they just bug the animators or effects guy or somesuch when they have computer problems.

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:34 am UTC

The cinema I go to they bring the house lights up less than a minute into the credits, and then pull the curtain across, so watching the credits is pretty difficult.

Dream
WINNING

Postby Dream » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:50 am UTC

existential_elevator wrote:Often, I'll watch the credits if I want to find out about a song I heard in the soundtrack if it stuck in my mind, or if I think I recognise the location.

I do this too, and also if I think I recognised the work of a particular creative on the project. i.e. "Wipe transitions and a tacked on final scene where everyone gets a tangible reward for their efforts? Lucas will be on these credits somewhere..."

I can't say I agree with the long, interminable end credits on modern films. I just don't understand why every single person has to be on there. Is it ego massage? Something to show the parents? Prestige? Whatever the reason, It's not good enough to merit cutting the credit time of the principle creative staff and cast. I'd prefer to know in more detail who did what creatively, right down to the stunt actors and individual effects shots artists, than have to sit through "Driver to Mr. DeNiro" for ten minutes just because I'm curious as to who provided the cameras, or where to look for the soundtrack album.

Seriously. Driver to anyone, or anything similar does not belong on the same credit roll as the cinematographer or the cast or anyone else who's job actually affects the final film. Costume design and Wardrobe? Definitely should be there. Set building? Grey area. Yes for Ben Hur, no for anything that's just a bunch of CGI and a load of basic studio and location shots. Personal Asisstant? No way. I don't care who brought Tarantino his coffee in the morning, and on a big production, those people add up to credit time that means the really deserving people are unseen by anyone but the dedicated fans of their work. And say goodbye to ever making it on to TV. They'll cut those credits a third of the way in, if you're lucky. None at all, if you're not.
I knew a woman once, but she died soon after.

Jack Saladin
X is kiss

Postby Jack Saladin » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:40 am UTC

Did you just say grey area to the fucking set construction crew? And flat-out no half of the time? Seriously?

Having witnessed the production of films, that is simply ridiculous.

tin
Foxy McAwesomesworth

Postby tin » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:17 pm UTC

Dream wrote:
I can't say I agree with the long, interminable end credits on modern films. I just don't understand why every single person has to be on there. Is it ego massage? Something to show the parents? Prestige? Whatever the reason, It's not good enough to merit cutting the credit time of the principle creative staff and cast. I'd prefer to know in more detail who did what creatively, right down to the stunt actors and individual effects shots artists, than have to sit through "Driver to Mr. DeNiro" for ten minutes just because I'm curious as to who provided the cameras, or where to look for the soundtrack album.

Seriously. Driver to anyone, or anything similar does not belong on the same credit roll as the cinematographer or the cast or anyone else who's job actually affects the final film. Costume design and Wardrobe? Definitely should be there. Set building? Grey area. Yes for Ben Hur, no for anything that's just a bunch of CGI and a load of basic studio and location shots. Personal Asisstant? No way. I don't care who brought Tarantino his coffee in the morning, and on a big production, those people add up to credit time that means the really deserving people are unseen by anyone but the dedicated fans of their work.

In the industry, being credited is pretty big, as it's proof for your CV/showreel/portfolio. For runners, researchers, production assistants, junior designers, people generally starting out in the industry (i.e me!), sometimes the work isn't even paid, but knowing you'll be credited could be something you can use for getting the next job. This goes for caterers, PA's, drivers etc. Aaaaand it's ever so slightly a bit of an ego boost too. :wink:

Also, considering so many films nowadays that contain CGI effects/animation or motion graphics involved, the amount of people involved in those areas are epic, which will considerably lengthen the credits roll.

And say goodbye to ever making it on to TV. They'll cut those credits a third of the way in, if you're lucky. None at all, if you're not

Yeeeah. TV is so bad for this. I'd love to see my name on some of the production stuff i've helped on, but i'm not big enough to be noted yet.

Anyway, I like to watch the credits. Not only for the outakes or secret bits, but to be more aware of an industry I want to get involved in. Seeing what studio worked on the CGI, locations, who are the 1st/2nd/3rd AD's and looking them up. Also, veeery rarely, to see the name of a friend who was an extra/set assistant.
i dare you to take me on...

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:19 pm UTC

Ha, I sometimes do that, especially when IceFX have been involved. But I'm rubbish and just look it up on the internet most of the time.

Also, working on a film is fething difficult, and even PA's deserve credit.

Dream
WINNING

Postby Dream » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:07 am UTC

Jack Saladin wrote:Did you just say grey area to the fucking set construction crew? And flat-out no half of the time? Seriously?

Having witnessed the production of films, that is simply ridiculous.

Well, who gets on the credits then? The designer, obviously. It's their work you're looking at. The decorator, if there's enough decoration to require one separate from the designer. But the carpenter? The carpenter's apprentice? The company that supplied the wood and consulted on the set budget? At some point there isn't a personal contribution to how the film turned out, only a share of the workload of making it. At that point, when anyone could have done the job without affecting the end product, I think the limited attention spans of audiences means that the credits have to be devoted to those who contributed creatively.

I'd like to see credits like on LPs, where the artist decides who gets credited. Sometimes it's everyone including the teaboy. Sometimes it's almost none. But it's left to the listener to have the brains to know that not every single job was done by the guy whose name is on the front. Basically, it is credit where credit is due. Not union mandated credit for anyone who showed up for half a day and didn't burn the place down.
I knew a woman once, but she died soon after.

SpitValve
Not a mod.

Postby SpitValve » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:48 am UTC

Dream wrote:Well, who gets on the credits then? The designer, obviously. It's their work you're looking at. The decorator, if there's enough decoration to require one separate from the designer. But the carpenter? The carpenter's apprentice? The company that supplied the wood and consulted on the set budget?

If the carpentry team worked directly on the project and built chairs specifically designed for the movie, then yes. That's a significant creative involvement: if the King's throne looks stupid, then that affects the movie. However, if they bought office chairs from IKEA, it doesn't need to be in the credits - IKEA didn't work on the movie, but some of their stuff was purchased for it.

Similarly for the company that supplied the wood if they had some creative involvement (say, selecting and appropriate wood for the time period or applying some special treatment for the movie). If the wood was just purchased from Mitre 10 then you don't need to.

If there's a catering company that provided food for the production, then they do belong on there because it would have been a major project for them to set up catering for a movie production. But if an actor buys coffee from Starbucks then they don't get on there, because Starbucks did not intentionally act towards the movie, they sold coffee as if it was to any consumer.

enk

Postby enk » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:14 pm UTC

Can we all agree that members of a possible official fan club should not be listed in the credits in the extended version of a movie?
phlip wrote:Ha HA! Recycled emacs jokes.

Zohar
COMMANDER PORN

Postby Zohar » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:00 pm UTC

A strange habit I have is staying at least until I've seen the last actor listed, I'm always wondering who that is.

I obviously stay if there's something interesting (Pixar credit sequences, for example). I try to stay a bit to see if there're any scenes during the credits but not always for long enough (i.e. X-Men 3 or Iron Man).
Mighty Jalapeno: "See, Zohar agrees, and he's nice to people."
SecondTalon: "Still better looking than Jesus."

Not how I say my name

cephalopod9

Postby cephalopod9 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:32 pm UTC

Credit sequences are fun. I like opening credits too. Instead of making trailers that give away 3/4 of the plot, movies should let you watch non-spoiler credit sequences. They seem like a pretty good indication of how good the movie will be. Casino Royalle, Juno, and Napolleon Dynamite had spiffy opening credits, and every Stanley Kubrick movie has awesome credit fonts.

steewi

Postby steewi » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:15 am UTC

Zohar wrote:A strange habit I have is staying at least until I've seen the last actor listed, I'm always wondering who that is.

Hooray! Someone else does that. I often wonder about people who have credits like "Hysterical Woman #3" or "Untalented Audition Student" and the reactions they get when they show their resume.

I like to watch for most of the reasons listed above, for strange credits, soundtrack listings, that actor I can't quite remember the name of, final credit bits and so on, but also (as someone else has said) for a moment's reflection before I go out and praise/diss/discuss the movie with people outside.

Quixotess
No. Cookies.

Postby Quixotess » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:38 am UTC

Staying for the credits gives me a little bit of time to digest the movie, which is nice. Sometimes I'll dance to the music. And I also enjoy looking for amusing names. "Walter Peeples," I ask you.

enk wrote:Can we all agree that members of a possible official fan club should not be listed in the credits in the extended version of a movie?
Yes.
Raise up the torch and light the way.

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:55 am UTC

enk wrote:Can we all agree that members of a possible official fan club should not be listed in the credits in the extended version of a movie?
See, I can pretty easily think of cases where they should. A listing of the members, for being in the club? Hell no. A thanks to the club, and especially $important_member for something they did, sure.

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:51 am UTC

If you get paid for directly contributing to the making of the film, you get your name in the credits. It helps people in the industry build up a reputation and back it up, like tin said, in their resume.

And if you think that the director & lead actors work any harder than 'location scout' or 'grip' or 'Mr. De Niro's Assistant', you'd be sadly mistaken. These guys work their fingers to the bone for longer hours than any other industry. Sure, the onus is on the director to get it right, so there's pressure there, which makes his job 'harder', but if filming is from 10am until 6pm; that's the only hours the people you see credited first are there. A 10am film shoot means that the crew, depending on the size & length of the shoot, would start probably around 4am. The actors would arrive on set at 10am, and do their hard work, and leave when filming stops.
Then everything; the lights, the camera, the props, the altered-environments, the crew, the transport, the security, the riggings, the structures, the scaffolding, and all the stuff you don't see off screen gets magically spirited away.

Or, you know, it takes hundreds of man-hours to coordinate and remove and repair and dismantle these immense sets, with the tonnes of equipment being transported x miles back to storage, at around midnight. Ready for the cycle to begin again at 4am.

Also, locations. Film crews can't turn up at a river and say, hey guys, we'll film here today. It takes planning, coordination, negotiation and massive amounts of environmental minutiae to plan for. Is there enough space to park seven trucks and construct hundreds of tonnes of equipment? What about public right of way? Have we secured a licence to film here? The director wants low tide shots, meaning we have to film between 6-9am. It seriously takes a lot of effort--months, in fact, to simply get the go-ahead to shoot at a location.

All the above is taken from my observations of Eastern Promises, as two friends of mine worked in the locations and carpentry sections. Both of them worked nine-to-fifteen hour days, six days a week, for seven weeks. Everyone worked as hard as each other, even the guy who had to fucking direct traffic. Being 'between jobs' at the time, I helped out by bringing coffee and using my car to transport the scaffolding stuff from the lorries to the set (as the road was too narrow for the lorries to pass through!). One of the guys, after working sixty-hour weeks for six weeks, learnt his name wasn't going to appear on the credits, as he was doing 'work experience' rather than being contracted to bust his balls.

How fucking pissed off would you be? And that's why everyone gets their name on the credits, because everyone works hard to get a film off the ground.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

enk

Postby enk » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:42 pm UTC

JayDee wrote:
See, I can pretty easily think of cases where they should. A listing of the members, for being in the club? Hell no. A thanks to the club, and especially $important_member for something they did, sure.

I agree. I was referring to LotR. 19 minutes of fan club member names.

cephalopod9 wrote:Credit sequences are fun. I like opening credits too. Instead of making trailers that give away 3/4 of the plot, movies should let you watch non-spoiler credit sequences.

Check out this 50 second trailer by one of my favorite directors. It's so nice :)
phlip wrote:Ha HA! Recycled emacs jokes.

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:15 pm UTC

From my experience of film, Fleastaff has it spot on correct.

Also, to be noted, I hate Lars von Trier with a specific passion.

Jauss

Postby Jauss » Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:02 pm UTC

I pretty much always stay for the credits at least the first time I see a movie (and usually for subsequent viewings) unless there's some pressing reason not to such as angry family members, a screaming bladder, or the last bus about to leave. Sometimes even then. This is something I've thought about several times before and got into arguments with the aforementioned angry family members about. (Most of my friends either like the credits too or don't mind staying til they're over.) The reasons:

1. Sometimes there is cool stuff afterward. This isn't actually the main reason at all though.

2. Information. I like looking at all the names, finding out who so-and-so was, seeing the locations, knowing which FX companies did what, and seeing who did that awesome song and what it was called.

3. It is my way of showing respect to all those who took part in making this experience which I enjoyed.

4. Like Quixotess, I also like to have that 3-7 minute (or however long) pause after the end of the movie to let the story sink in, to feel whatever it is I'm feeling, to chill in the dark, and to ease my way back into the real world.

5. Sometimes the credits (especially the music) is really good in and of itself. I also second the funny names.
"Four out of five dentists prefer asses to hearts." - The Mighty Thesaurus

Sebeka2

Postby Sebeka2 » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:42 pm UTC

I watch because the music information is always at the very end.
Willpower lasts about two weeks and is soluble in alcohol. ~ Mark Twain(?)

fersrs

Postby fersrs » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:27 am UTC

I watch them if there's good music/interesting ending , or if I'm contemplating the story. However, I usually have a very full bladder at the end, so I don't wait for the credits to finish.

MotorToad
Really Repeatedly Redundantly Redundant

Postby MotorToad » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:18 pm UTC

I'll watch sometimes. I love when they drop jokes in the end credits, like American Werewolf in London's "Any resemblance to any persons living, dead, or undead is coincidental." That just cracked me the hell up. Also I like when they do bloopers (usually). IMO the worst thing a director can do is boring credits, do something to make us want to read them or they have no point at all. Other good ones were credits for Kathryn Page in Animaniacs and Pink and the Brain's definitions of rare polysyllabic words.

Speaking of... this is also true of opening credits. I get annoyed when there is 3-5 minutes of boring music and black screen with names I can't put faces to. What's the fucking point?
What did you bring the book I didn't want read out of up for?
"MAN YOUR WAY TO ANAL!" (An actual quote from another forum. Only four small errors from making sense.)

Marleen

Postby Marleen » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:42 am UTC

I stay whenever I can (that is, when I don't have someone with me who badly wants to leave, or the loo is calling my name).

For all the reasons listed... plus I usually enuoy the music. Plus I don't care to walk out with a large crowd. Plus I always look for people with weird names in the credits, or how many of them were named "Lee" or whatever. And plus... because I think that everyone involved in making the film deserves at least a little respect of sitting through the credits, so I do, even if they'll never know I read (and immediately forgot) their name on there. If I were in some film's credits, I'd like that I think.

Except when a film is shit, I mean, very very shitty, then I might leave early into the credits out of protest. Not like anyone cares about that. But I still make a stand :D

steewi

Postby steewi » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:02 am UTC

Speaking of... this is also true of opening credits. I get annoyed when there is 3-5 minutes of boring music and black screen with names I can't put faces to. What's the fucking point?

Or 2 minutes of "Warner Bros./ A Warner Bros Production/ in cooperation with Warner Bros Industries/ And Disney corp./ Presenting/ Warner Bros/ and Disney Corp.'s/ starring X/ Y/ Z/ and featuring A/ B/ and C/ in/ movie you still haven't seen yet!"

drock

Postby drock » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:06 pm UTC

I usually look for the "BEST BOY" credits to see who's kids actually wanted their names in the credits for doing nothing.
"Hey, they're trying to learn for free! Get em!" - Simpsons

DarthFeltTipPen
Biro, I am your father!

Postby DarthFeltTipPen » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:29 am UTC

drock wrote:I usually look for the "BEST BOY" credits to see who's kids actually wanted their names in the credits for doing nothing.

Best Boy is actually a role within the electrical department of the film (sorta like a cable runner/apprentice)...but perhaps I just missed your /sarcasm tag there...apologies if I did...

I always watch the credits...consider if you worked on a film yourself, would you want people to wait and watch to perhaps see your name in there? I know I would...perhaps I'm just strange...
Dangerously Creepy

"I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago."
Edgar Allan Poe

sebas

Postby sebas » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:23 am UTC

I only watch them if there's something I'm interested in like the name of an actor or if the music's good.
Comfortably Numb

JayDee

Postby JayDee » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:16 pm UTC

It was interesting watching Dr. Horrible's credits, because I'm sure that there are people there who gained nothing but their name in a list, as some people have already mentioned.

Return to “Movies and TV Shows”