Modern movies to blow 50's directors' minds

Rot your brains, then rot our boards

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

fjafjan
THE fjafjan

Postby fjafjan » Sun May 20, 2007 4:01 pm UTC

It's not really what you would call a story, no
It's a bounch of men wanting to save their town. and I guess they added a poor "corrupt person" thing in there but it's still not a story.
A five year old can write that kind of shit
//Yepp, THE fjafjan (who's THE fjafjan?)
Liza wrote:Fjafjan, your hair is so lovely that I want to go to Sweden, collect the bit you cut off in your latest haircut and keep it in my room, and smell it. And eventually use it to complete my shrine dedicated to you.

warriorness
Huge Fucking-Lazer

Postby warriorness » Sun May 20, 2007 4:07 pm UTC

I'd take a slightly different approach. Take a director from the 30's or early 40's, and show him Dr. Strangelove. No CG at all (as far as I know), but it'd blow their minds just from the historical and military content. Cold war with Russia, nuclear bombs, and the Doomsday device. Then I tell them, at the end of the movie, that only one of those three things never actually happened.

1) All I know about the possibility of an Ender's Game movie is that were it made, and made well, the scene in which the Dr. Device is first used would be the most awesome explosion scene in movie-making history.
2) bootility - n. - A measure of the usefulness of a boot - the less bootile, the better. A hiking boot would be very bootile in a heavy downpour, but not at all when on a hiking expedition. From the French "bote" (boot) and the Latin "futilus" (futility).

2 gold stars, 4 .50 cal rounds. Armor piercing.
Iluvatar wrote:Love: Gimme the frickin' API.
yy2bggggs, on Fischer Random chess wrote:Hmmm.... I wonder how how a hypermodern approach would work

xkcd
Site Ninja

Postby xkcd » Sun May 20, 2007 4:12 pm UTC

Narsil wrote:
anotherangel wrote:yeahhh, I totally agree with this. Everything's got to have a point to it or a reason why in movies now.
That often makes the story more realistic, or at lest that is the intent, but then the movie loses some of its magic. It loses a sort of mythic quality that movies today sorely need.

I don't know. I think we have plenty of movies that don't make their points or plot-justifications explicit -- we just call them lame art/indie films ...

It's definitely a point in Run Lola Run's favor, though. I will add my voice to the call for more weird action films and fewer weird black-and-white films with Jon Lovitz sitting cross-legged on the floor with a model train circling him and a clown slowly flipping a pancake.

damienthebloody
the most metal thing EVER

Postby damienthebloody » Sun May 20, 2007 4:20 pm UTC

in terms of technical stuff/what have you, I think we've covered pretty well everything, although maybe boogie nights (those ridiculously long and complicated shots that could only be accomplished with a steadicam, which comes well after the 50s), and other films like that. Bad Taste also comes to mind - even if you come to terms with most modern cinematic techniques, the question of "ok, how did peter jackson do that with $5?" is pretty mindblowing.

But in terms of new approaches to anti-narrative cinema (i hope that's a word), i think eraserhead would be something to watch indeed. Or lost highway, for that matter. mindblowing when compared to the 50's cinema that i've seen (although not when compared to early 20th century theatre, i think). so i could be completely wrong on this front. :D
German Sausage wrote:Is that an EMP in your pants, or are you just outraged by my sexist behaviour?
liza wrote:When life gives you a wife made of salt, make margaritas?
Dance like you're stamping on a human face forever.

gmalivuk
GNU Terry Pratchett

Postby gmalivuk » Sun May 20, 2007 4:41 pm UTC

I'd cast a vote for Serenity as well, for a variety of reasons (some of which were already mentioned).

One thing (which is also in Battlestar Galactica, though I suppose we're keeping this to movies) is a good way of making CGI not only look but really "feel" more real. Making it look like a bit of camera wobble, throwing in fast zooms on distant spacecraft that then need to be refocused, that sort of thing.
Unless stated otherwise, I do not care whether a statement, by itself, constitutes a persuasive political argument. I care whether it's true.
---
If this post has math that doesn't work for you, use TeX the World for Firefox or Chrome

(he/him/his)

Peshmerga
Mad Hatter

Postby Peshmerga » Sun May 20, 2007 5:38 pm UTC

fjafjan wrote:It's not really what you would call a story, no
It's a bounch of men wanting to save their town. and I guess they added a poor "corrupt person" thing in there but it's still not a story.
A five year old can write that kind of shit

Ok.
i hurd u liek mudkips???

Spaz Funbag

Postby Spaz Funbag » Sun May 20, 2007 5:48 pm UTC

popping into the (old discussion) I will share my idea:

wild Wild West. Less for the CG, but for the overall movie. Take a 30's Director and he will think "History movie that is quite reasonable ( :) ), but with an enormous budget. And where did they hide that amazing spider?"

Or other Steampunk movies, so that they see a movie like theirs, and suddenly (quote:"wtf?") something odd or even impossible pops into the screen.

Maybe show them Crysis ;) It is a TV show, but you can interact with the actors! Live! And it has real aliens, too!
The harder you try, the dumber you look

cmacis

Postby cmacis » Sun May 20, 2007 5:54 pm UTC

CGI is way overused. Look at American Werewolf in London. The story isn't amazing, and I'm still not convinced whether it is a horror or a send up of horror. However, the scene where he transforms into the wolf is perfect.

The 30's director would have his mind blown at the thought of that much money being spent on a film. Global depression in the 30s.

I agree that 2001 was far too slow. I've had it explained that it was being told as a ballet. However, the book is far better.

As for Ender's Game. They will never make it. It's not a film story. Kiddie nudeness has been covered, as has the internal dialogue, but it is also technically neigh impossible. It started life around the battleroom so that can not be skimped at all. I have seen nobody attack zero g properly. Even if they get the bodies moving in nullo properly, the camera will give the audience the feel of gravity, apart from a few token adjustments whenever Ender points out a direction to be down.

Bootility is the action of saying "Boo" or scaring to any tility. See "tility"

3 gold stars, 2 .357 hollowpoints, an empty shell casing, and a musket ball
li te'o te'a vei pai pi'i ka'o ve'o su'i pa du li no
Mathematician is a function mapping tea onto theorems. Sadly this function is irreversible.
QED is Latin for small empty box.
Ceci n’est pas une [s]pipe[/s] signature.

Aglet

Postby Aglet » Sun May 20, 2007 6:12 pm UTC

I disagree. The child nudity is hardly an integral part of Ender's Game. Ender's Shadow, yes, but Ender's Game, not so much. Internal dialogue would be tougher, and voiceovers wouldn't sound right with Ender, but a good scriptwriter could work around it.

I thought Apollo 13 did a pretty good job of zero-G. The only problem would be that using that NASA airplane to create weightlessness would be monstrously expensive. I agree that camera angles could create an illusion of gravity, but sufficiently chaotic cinematography (read: Saving Private Ryan's opening scene) could eliminate that problem.

Hammer
Because all of you look like nails.

Postby Hammer » Sun May 20, 2007 7:15 pm UTC

If we're talking purely technical tricks, show them the new camera techniques.

Show them the Gap commercials from a few years ago where the scene freezes, but the camera keeps sweeping around. Everybody's (in the biz anyway) jaw dropped when that first showed up.

Show them the shot that's gotten popular where people stand and talk while the camera dollies around them over and over again. It would blow their minds to be able to show people in conversation without constant cuts or everyone having to stand in some unnatural 3/4 front posture. Makes me ill, but it's a neat trick.

Show them the "MTV" shooting method for making things seem really dynamic with constant rapid cuts.

Show them the use of period music and compositing in Forrest Gump.

The great directors of moviemaking might be freaked out by CGI until they found out what it was, but you're talking about the people who were the first to include a ceiling in a movie shot. The guy who pioneered focusing on a close object and a faraway object at the same time. I don't think their minds would stay blown for long over technical tricks.

The content might throw them for awhile...
"What's wrong with you mathematicians? Cake is never a problem."

Dark Ragnarok

Postby Dark Ragnarok » Sun May 20, 2007 7:24 pm UTC

I just totally remembered Jackass 2 the movie.....

That will flip their gaskets. XD

warriorness
Huge Fucking-Lazer

Postby warriorness » Sun May 20, 2007 7:34 pm UTC

cmacis wrote:As for Ender's Game. They will never make it. It's not a film story. Kiddie nudeness has been covered, as has the internal dialogue, but it is also technically neigh impossible. It started life around the battleroom so that can not be skimped at all. I have seen nobody attack zero g properly. Even if they get the bodies moving in nullo properly, the camera will give the audience the feel of gravity, apart from a few token adjustments whenever Ender points out a direction to be down.

Even Apollo 13? A bunch of repeated takes in the Vomit Comet might work out.
Iluvatar wrote:Love: Gimme the frickin' API.
yy2bggggs, on Fischer Random chess wrote:Hmmm.... I wonder how how a hypermodern approach would work

shadebug

Postby shadebug » Sun May 20, 2007 7:41 pm UTC

You want to get 6 year old kids to not only act well, but act well in brief moments of 0G? Clearly it won't be filmed unless it's in CG or a studio in space
Heaven is for the hedonist

Peshmerga
Mad Hatter

Postby Peshmerga » Sun May 20, 2007 7:44 pm UTC

If they do film it, they'll probably use 10 year olds.
i hurd u liek mudkips???

shadebug

Postby shadebug » Sun May 20, 2007 8:02 pm UTC

Peshmerga wrote:If they do film it, they'll probably use 10 year olds.

and dakota fanning

Ren
Rockin' Robin

Postby Ren » Sun May 20, 2007 8:03 pm UTC

I think the music from post-50s films would blow their minds.

Example: "A New Hope" was the first film to have separate themes for each character. While this is common today, it would be revolutionary--the music can tell the story without the images, something that never would have happened back then.
By combining images and sound, it creates associations between a character and that person's theme, between themes of interacting characters, and underlines emotions that character is going through--using dynamics, instrumentation, that kind of thing. (It's actually called a "leitmotif" and was popularized/invented by Wagner).
"Star Wars" can very easily be considered the defining score of modern film.
Other symphonic scores that would impress and boggle the mind: Ennio Morricone's "The Mission," Howard Shore and the LotR trilogy, "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" (sorry, Morricone is fantastic), "Apocalypse Now"... Oh, and Jaws.

Or what about electronic scores? "Chariots of Fire" from 1981, one of the first films to use synthesizers. "Alien," too, uses crazy-awesome sampling. The score for "Dune" was composed by Toto!!! "Blade Runner" is almost entirely a synthesized soundtrack. Sci-fi movie scores were revolutionized by the introduction of synthesized sounds!

Ca-razy. Hell, it boggles my mind, and I'm not from the 50's. (Or am I?)

EDITED: Because I forgot some things.
Last edited by Ren on Sun May 20, 2007 8:22 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.
MotleyJesster (12:34:04 PM): Better than moping around being all "I do not need love, I have indie music and a wind instrument!"

bbctol
Super Deluxe Forum Title of DESTINYâ„¢

Postby bbctol » Sun May 20, 2007 8:17 pm UTC

shadebug wrote:

and dakota fanning

By the time they get around to it, she'll be twenty. She's already being considered "too old" for many roles.

shadebug

Postby shadebug » Sun May 20, 2007 8:33 pm UTC

bbctol wrote:
shadebug wrote:

and dakota fanning

By the time they get around to it, she'll be twenty. She's already being considered "too old" for many roles.

ooh, question is can she do the jump from child star to film star? I think she should be able to because there always seems to be something more than your average child actor skills going on with her, and i don't think she ever had a disney contract. I wanna see what happens with that, by which I mean her

Belial
A terrible sound heard from a distance

Postby Belial » Sun May 20, 2007 9:30 pm UTC

ooh, question is can she do the jump from child star to film star? I think she should be able to because there always seems to be something more than your average child actor skills going on with her, and i don't think she ever had a disney contract. I wanna see what happens with that, by which I mean her

She looks like a horrible innsmouth creature and I don't like her.
addams wrote:A drunk neighbor is better than a sober Belial.

They/them

apricity
almost grown-up but not quite

Postby apricity » Sun May 20, 2007 9:44 pm UTC

I think destruction movies like Armageddon and The Day After Tomorrow would really freak them out. Seeing actual places that they can easily identify, and then seeing them get wiped out, is crazy even for me.

And of course, throw them into an IMAX and they'll probably just run out screaming.

Hammer, I *still* don't get how they did those Gap commercials. It was magic, wasn't it? Admit it!
LE4d wrote:have you considered becoming an electron

it takes just a little practice to learn to be
(she/her/hers)

Hammer

Postby Hammer » Sun May 20, 2007 10:20 pm UTC

lanicita wrote:Hammer, I *still* don't get how they did those Gap commercials. It was magic, wasn't it? Admit it!

We certainly thought so. I was actually on my feet pointing at the screen the first time I saw it. Of course, the trick started showing up all over the place after that. The Matrix used it too. Multiple cameras and a damn fine algorithm.

Gelsamel
Lame and emo

Postby Gelsamel » Mon May 21, 2007 2:43 am UTC

Hawknc wrote:The Matrix would be a good one, both for the effects and the mind-jobbiness of it (to someone from fifty years ago, anyway).

I have to disagree with that 2nd part, Matrix is hardly deep or "mind-jobbing". Though I guess the special effects would be pretty awesome for them, assuming they haven't seen any other massive special effect movie yet.
"Give up here?"
- > No
"Do you accept defeat?"
- > No
"Do you think games are silly little things?"
- > No
"Is it all pointless?"
- > No
"Do you admit there is no meaning to this world?"
- > No

Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist

Postby Toeofdoom » Mon May 21, 2007 9:00 am UTC

I think Sunshine would be an interesting film to show them, cause the special effects arent obvious at all, and it would be a pretty cool story for people who don't even know humans have reached space.

But, another thing I would want to show them is an amateur film. Something that just shocks them with how these people got a camera, possibly compiled of random crap off youtube or from high school media projects. Short movies from high schools would work well. Also this movie would need some simple computerised special effects, since they are so widely available now. I don't know of many full length movies of the right qualitys, but anyone could make them nowdays so there must be some...
Jackass is a good example except that it has good camerawork.

Bootility is a measure of how bootile something is. Bootile is a mistranslation caused by the usual internet nonsense and really is a synonym for bootile. This can be applied to objects referring to how possible it is to "Boot" them (i.e. kick them a significant distance with no outside aids) or for a computer about how possible it is to "boot" the operating system. It can also be used to describe how justified it is to "Boot" a person (usually as a kick in the butt) after they do something particularly stupid i.e. "Toeofdoom's bootility went through the roof 'cause of all that stuff he repeated from not reading everything in this particularly awesome thread"

No gold stars, due to a self-referencing definition. Inexplicably, an entire quiver of crossbow bolts
Hawknc wrote:Gotta love our political choices here - you can pick the unionised socially conservative party, or the free-market even more socially conservative party. Oh who to vote for…I don't know, I think I'll just flip a coin and hope it explodes and kills me.

Website

bigglesworth
I feel like Biggles should have a title

Postby bigglesworth » Mon May 21, 2007 11:24 am UTC

Showing them a film about the Korean War would be odd. (hey, they'd never do something like that... *watches news* wtf?)

Showing them something with surround sound would also be good. (you could do it, but you'd need several gramophones turned on at exactly the right time)

An ender's game film may or may not happen, but imagine the merchandising (!) (for all that talk about fighting greek style, the action figures would be an order of magnitude worse)

Bootility: the measure of how like a boot a shoe is. Measured in degrees Bootigrade, it is used as a comparison between different shoes. A normal work shoe is at 0, a hiking boot at 100, a hobnailed boot at 150, and a ballet shoe at -100.

3 gold stars. 1 half-empty clip of incendiary rounds, for the phrase "degrees Bootigrade" alone.

German Sausage
3 of 5

Postby German Sausage » Mon May 21, 2007 11:57 am UTC

so... when does the deathmatch start?
<bakemaster> Only German Sausage can prevent forest fires
<felstaff> Hype is like a giant disappointment ray aimed squarely at the finished article.
<watson> Treat me like a criminal, Holmes!
TMT4L

xkcd
Site Ninja

Postby xkcd » Mon May 21, 2007 12:08 pm UTC

German Sausage wrote:so... when does the deathmatch start?

When you least expect it.

evilbeanfiend

Postby evilbeanfiend » Mon May 21, 2007 12:09 pm UTC

home alone. then tell them its one of the top grossing films of all time, that is sure to blow their minds.
in ur beanz makin u eveel

Hammer

Postby Hammer » Mon May 21, 2007 1:50 pm UTC

evilbeanfiend wrote:home alone. then tell them its one of the top grossing films of all time, that is sure to blow their minds.

Then show them the scene from Dogma with Salma Hayek refusing to accept responsibility for it.

LE4dGOLEM
is unique......wait, no!!!!

Postby LE4dGOLEM » Mon May 21, 2007 5:37 pm UTC

If Ender's game were made, there'd be an awful lot of awkward camera angles. If you remember, there's a lot of child nudity passivley going on. Ender makes a point of $femaleWhoseNameIForget being naked when he enters Rat (?) army.

For being the lucky 1 millionth customer to make the child nudity point: 1 gold star, stuck to your forehead with epoxy, and a magnum round in your kidney.

EDIT: woo.
Last edited by LE4dGOLEM on Mon May 21, 2007 5:49 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Image Une See Fights - crayon super-ish hero webcomic!
doogly wrote:It would just be much better if it were not shitty.

Azrael
CATS. CATS ARE NICE.

Postby Azrael » Mon May 21, 2007 5:43 pm UTC

Then, after you guys have all disheartened said past-era directors with gobs of amazing CG and other special effect, show them The Usual Suspects.

Take a step to restore their faith that movies can still be made the "old" way.

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Mon May 21, 2007 5:51 pm UTC

Seriously, child nudity was not essential to Ender's Game. That could not be in the book and the message would still be the same.

The LuigiManiac
Location: Trapped in a hypothetical situation somewhere in Ontario...help?

Postby The LuigiManiac » Mon May 21, 2007 6:31 pm UTC

evilbeanfiend wrote:home alone. then tell them its one of the top grossing films of all time, that is sure to blow their minds.

*shifty eyes*

Home Alone 3

*runs*
Spoiler:
THE CAKE IS A 3.141592653589...!

ArchangelShrike
Rodan's Title

Postby ArchangelShrike » Mon May 21, 2007 6:44 pm UTC

While there are a lot of "Western" style films on here, there seems to be a lack of "Eastern" films the focus on style over substance. Take something like "Hero," where every scene is noted by it's distinct visual color/style. They transition slowly up, making their way to brighter colors and then back down again as needed. As such, they would probably go wild if they saw most martial arts movies today, "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon," "Ong-Bak." The principles behind it are simple, line up the color and sound to set the mood, but it's eerily effective. Also watch "Chongking Express" and "Love Actually" for other examples.

Bootility: A unit of measurement to determine the amount of booty seen in a given club at a said time. There are numerous debates over the true meaning/application of bootility, as some prefer to reference it as amount of female butts per club, size of butts per club, number and size of butts per area, and the amount of butts that are half shown due to the short skirts in Japanese anime/manga, among others. Bootility is almost always used by nerds in said clubs or reading said materials who are at awe at actually being in such a place, leading to nothing but trying to calculate the amount of bootility. The only time bootility is used by those other than nerds is by the said women who giggle about how the nerds bootility (ability to get said booty) is zero.

Bootility also bears a strong resistance to probability, but when a person's bootility is zero, that person has absolutely no chance in some definitions of bootility as opposed to others.

[Edit: I just thought of adding a "Your mom" joke at the end of the bootility definition, but since I already got the ammo I guess I'm set.]

1 gold star. One canister of ferro-crystalline ammunition fragments. They appear to be used in some sort of rough hand-railgun. If you ever find such a weapon, you're set. As such weapons don't exist, however, you may be able to hit someone over the head with the canister

saxmaniac1987
Can't spell sex

Postby saxmaniac1987 » Mon May 21, 2007 8:09 pm UTC

I wanna throw Smokin' Aces into the mix... just for sheer ridiculousness combined with some major badass moments, i think a 50's director would be amazed at how graphic a movie can be and still be shown in theaters. It was creative, to boot--speaking of which...

BOOTILITY. the measure of the mobility of an ass. Does it run away when you squeeze it? see also HOSTILITY, the force reckoned with when said ass is squeezed.

Four oversized, metal "gold stars". May function as shuriken.

EDIT: I'd also like to add Goldeneye, just for the chase scene through St. Petersburg with the tank. Because any director from then will just say "oh man that is so freakin cool."
Last edited by saxmaniac1987 on Mon May 21, 2007 8:34 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
"A witty saying proves nothing" - Voltaire

ArchangelShrike
Rodan's Title

Postby ArchangelShrike » Mon May 21, 2007 8:22 pm UTC

Being the Borg, I merge your definition of bootility into mine, being very similar.

Two gold stars, stuck to a pair of shotgun shells.
A shotgun is almost a handgun if you saw it short enough.

Tractor

Postby Tractor » Mon May 21, 2007 8:33 pm UTC

Lots of good movie suggestions. At this point, most modern SciFi/Action/Thriller movies have enough crazy effects that could potentially blow their minds, regardless of how awful/awesome they are. Final Destination comes to mind here, but I'm not sure if I like the idea. If you're going for a twisted mind fuck to go along with it, you'd want to take one with some creepier overtones. Saw comes to mind for that.

Extra Credit:
1. No and no. They'll tease you with it endlessly while they laugh in their secret hideout.
2. Bootility is footwear with gadgets. Think like a swiss army boot. Knock the heel or ankle the right way and what you want pops out for your use. Spurs? You got it. Toe-spike? Check. Toothpick? Useless, but there nonetheless. Go-go gadget springs? Whee!

four gold stars. one extended clip of 9mm SMG ammunition
9 x 6 = 42

Note: Randall kicks ass.

Gordon
Dr. Banana
Dr. Banana

Postby Gordon » Mon May 21, 2007 8:34 pm UTC

I read through most of the posts about the movies and didn't see these, but I would show them movies like "Croutching Tiger Hidden Dragon" and "Hero". Jet Li blows my mind.

Extra Credit:
1. Are they ever gonna get around to that Ender's Game movie they keep teasing us with? If so, is there a chance they're not going to completely fuck it up?

Serious Confession: I have no idea what Enders Game is.
What? No gold stars. One large bulls-eye painted on your forehead.

2. Define the following: "bootility"
Your ability to be boot-like. As in the amount of ass you kick.

Simple and to the point. One gold star stuck to a single, .50 Calibur round. Armor-piercing, incendiary. Make it count.
Meaux_Pas wrote:
RealGrouchy wrote:I still remember the time when Gordon left. I still wake up in the middle of the night crying and screaming his name.
I do that too, but for an entirely different reason.
RealGrouchy wrote:
Gordon wrote:How long have I been asleep?!
Our daughter is in high school now.

Phenriz
I'm daaancin' like a monkey!

Postby Phenriz » Mon May 21, 2007 8:43 pm UTC

Gladiator - to show them a good melding of technology and imagery (also Hero, House of Flying Daggers, or Curse of the Golden Flower, would also work to fit this slot)

Braveheart - use of (some) historical accuracy combined with a film of epic longness, and it's still a favorite. merely to say, movies don't have to be short to enjoy.

The Grudge - to show directors that a movie doesn't need gore to be truely scary. (say what you will of the movie, it did a good job with the atmosphere)

Oh and i'd show Star Wars: ESB to David Lynch with his eyes glued open, so he couldave made a fucking half decent Dune movie, to do the books justice.

--edit--
nvm i'm sure Lynch saw the films, he still made a shitty rendition of Dune.
I loveded you piggy, i lovded youuuu!!!

Tractor

Postby Tractor » Mon May 21, 2007 8:46 pm UTC

xkcd wrote:
German Sausage wrote:so... when does the deathmatch start?

When you least expect it.

Probably around the time we get the guns to go with all this ammo.
Because throwing bullets just isn't the same...unless it's a nerf gun.
Alternative - whenever I figure out how to get the gun out of my bootility. I keep getting the machete or the toothpick instead. :?
9 x 6 = 42

Note: Randall kicks ass.

Gordon
Dr. Banana
Dr. Banana

Postby Gordon » Mon May 21, 2007 8:53 pm UTC

Ohhh. I saw the movie "Screamers" on tv yesterday. You could show them and be like "It's a documentary".
Meaux_Pas wrote:
RealGrouchy wrote:I still remember the time when Gordon left. I still wake up in the middle of the night crying and screaming his name.
I do that too, but for an entirely different reason.
RealGrouchy wrote:
Gordon wrote:How long have I been asleep?!
Our daughter is in high school now.

Return to “Movies and TV Shows”