My Little Pony: Friendship is MAGIC!

Rot your brains, then rot our boards

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Vieto

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is MAGIC!

Postby Vieto » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:56 pm UTC

Vaniver wrote:
ConMan wrote:Are they normally Equestria's first line of defence against such monsters?
I'm pretty sure that's Twilight Sparkle and friends, actually.

Yeah, it seams the lines of defense are:

Twilight and friends
Thunderboltz
Celestia turning things into statues and sending them to the moon

Which means they are pretty screwed if a Stone Golem tries to crash the moon down on Equestria.
a.k.a. Cazador

A_of_s_t

Postby A_of_s_t » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:00 am UTC

Vieto wrote:Which means they are pretty screwed if a Stone Golem tries to crash the moon down on Equestria.

O God I lol'd.

Although Celestia's whole "Send 'Em To The Moon" stance on punishment probably ensures that there is very little crime in Equestria.
Check out my web interzones powered by Web 3.0 technology running on Mozzarella Foxfire:
Spoiler:

foxmetrics

Postby foxmetrics » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:35 am UTC

It is very fantastic. I posted it on my facebook . My friends also like it.

ArgonV

Postby ArgonV » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:49 pm UTC

Vieto wrote:
Vaniver wrote:
ConMan wrote:Are they normally Equestria's first line of defence against such monsters?

Twilight and friends
Thunderboltz

Which means they are pretty screwed if a Stone Golem tries to crash the moon down on Equestria.

Let's hope they never run into Majora then...

Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?

Postby Weeks » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:41 pm UTC

Wodashin wrote:
Spoiler:
Today's episode was great!

Pinkie Pie... Breaking the laws of physics and magic.
<3 Pinkie Pie.

Guys did you listen to the winning audition for Mane 6's Fighting is Magic's Pinkie Pie?
Am I gregnant
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Quercus wrote:Agreed, but "constitutional fetishism" doesn't have that lovely alliteration between fetishism, first and fucking
rath358 wrote:I have been replaced D:

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:46 pm UTC

Weeks wrote:
Wodashin wrote:
Spoiler:
Today's episode was great!

Pinkie Pie... Breaking the laws of physics and magic.
<3 Pinkie Pie.

Guys did you listen to the winning audition for Mane 6's Fighting is Magic's Pinkie Pie?

I thought it was pretty off but it seems I'm the only one.

Twilight's was near perfect though.

I can ignore voice acting quality issues because the soundtrack is so amazing.
The Reaper wrote:Evolution is a really really really long run-on sentence.

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:58 pm UTC

Game_boy wrote:I thought it was pretty off but it seems I'm the only one.
Well, you could explain why you thought it was off. She doesn't sing like Shannon Chan-Kent, that's for sure, but otherwise...it's pretty damn close.
Am I gregnant
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Quercus wrote:Agreed, but "constitutional fetishism" doesn't have that lovely alliteration between fetishism, first and fucking

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:24 pm UTC

Weeks wrote:
Well, you could explain why you thought it was off. She doesn't sing like Shannon Chan-Kent, that's for sure, but otherwise...it's pretty damn close.

I can't explain, or I would have done. I think the singing is closer, so it's not that.

A_of_s_t

Postby A_of_s_t » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:17 pm UTC

Is any one elses favorite pony Sweetie Belle? Because when I showed the show to my friends, they all preferred Pinkie Pie.
Check out my web interzones powered by Web 3.0 technology running on Mozzarella Foxfire:
Spoiler:

Weeks

Postby Weeks » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:40 pm UTC

There's someone on the fora with Sweetie Belle as their avatar. And she's my favorite CMC ever.
Am I gregnant

A_of_s_t

Postby A_of_s_t » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:04 am UTC

Weeks wrote:There's someone on the fora with Sweetie Belle as their avatar. And she's my favorite CMC ever.

I REALLY like your signature: "I really like her... main()"
Spoiler:

Sartorius

Postby Sartorius » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:23 am UTC

I like Twilight Sparkle and Applejack. I'm not really a fan of the CMC, but Sweetie Belle is probably the best of those three.
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett

Iulus Cofield
WINNING

Postby Iulus Cofield » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:19 am UTC

I like Applebloom the best out of the CMC.

A_of_s_t

Postby A_of_s_t » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:20 am UTC

Sartorius wrote:I'm not really a fan of the CMC...

The Cutie Mark Crusaders seem to be a real hit or miss among fans. I can see why, I suppose.
Spoiler:

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:30 am UTC

I switched from Apple Bloom to Sweetie Belle when they aired Sisterhooves.

That episode improves every time I watch it - neither of them are "wrong", and it's harder to write that than to write the "X pony goes temporarily crazy" episodes.

Mat

Postby Mat » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:54 am UTC

Weeks wrote:

I think the pitch is wrong :/

P.S. Sweetie Belle is best CMC

Vieto

Postby Vieto » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:01 pm UTC

ArgonV wrote:
Vieto wrote:
Vaniver wrote:

Twilight and friends
Thunderboltz

Let's hope they never run into Majora then...

I was thinking that, but he has to be statue-proof.
a.k.a. Cazador

Aradae

Postby Aradae » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:08 am UTC

I wasn't a huge fan of the first season CMC.

They've gotten a lot better in the second season.
Guys guys guys! I found Russel's teapot! . . . nevermind, it was just Jesus flying to Mars again.

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:50 pm UTC

Spoiler:
This writer needs to go. She wrote MMDW (I think worst episode ever) and this.

Aradae

Postby Aradae » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:07 pm UTC

I didn't like The Mysterious Mare Do Well but I loved this episode.
Guys guys guys! I found Russel's teapot! . . . nevermind, it was just Jesus flying to Mars again.

Wodashin

Postby Wodashin » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:28 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Chancellor Puddinghead

Redeems her.

Pinkie was spot on this episode. She plays crazy asshole well.

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:52 pm UTC

Spoiler:
The animation and voice acting was A-class as usual. Some good jokes, because of how they were animated. I just think she is the worst writer on the team, writing the ponies as terrible caricatures (they did not change from before the play to during the play).

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:26 pm UTC

Hearth's Warming Eve thoughts while watching:
Spoiler:
Um, I Spy is a guessing game? Apparently not for ponies.

I was amused by the number of callbacks.

I'm not sure how I feel about this episode as canon history, though. If the unicorns could collectively control the sun and moon, and then Celestia took over that job, what do the unicorns do now (besides being snobby)? Where did Celestia and Luna come from? They rose up against Discord after they were in Equestria, so he took over sometime later than the events depicted here?

Although it's also easy to interpret this as a myth, rather than historical truth, in which case inconsistencies are unimportant.

Overall... didn't have many thoughts worth sharing. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
I mostly post over at LessWrong now.

Avatar from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, owned by Hasbro.

Sartorius

Postby Sartorius » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:36 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Game_boy wrote:I just think she is the worst writer on the team, writing the ponies as terrible caricatures (they did not change from before the play to during the play).

I agree. They seemed rather flat/one-dimensional.

Edit for spoilerness.
Last edited by Sartorius on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:49 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett

eeris

Postby eeris » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:02 am UTC

Spoiler:
Although I agree that the MMDW episode was terrible I thought this eipsode was really good and the writer has redeemed herself with this episode.

Characters in plays (especially festive plays) ARE one dimensional and the aim is to get across a point. At the end we see the mane 6 squabbling over something silly which had the potential to damage their relationships but realised the message of the play and learned from it.

As none of the main characters were focused on it's hard to really get stuck into this episode but I would say I enjoyed it more than I enjoyed many of the other episodes this season. Plenty of Pinkie being... Pinkie and both the animation and voice acting were great.

ArgonV

Postby ArgonV » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:36 am UTC

Obvious Derpy was obvious!

Iulus Cofield
WINNING

Postby Iulus Cofield » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:38 am UTC

Yeah! I noticed her on the first watching for a change.

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:58 am UTC

Did you also see her in the train? (Although that was an old spot, so I knew to look there.)

Sartorius

Postby Sartorius » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:08 pm UTC

eeris wrote:
Spoiler:
Characters in plays (especially festive plays) ARE one dimensional and the aim is to get across a point. At the end we see the mane 6 squabbling over something silly which had the potential to damage their relationships but realised the message of the play and learned from it.

Spoiler:
I didn't mind the characters in the play being so one-dimensional, but outside of the play, the characters were rather Flanderized. Fluttershy is scared, Rarity is high-maintenance, Rainbow Dash is arrogant, etc. And the message of the play didn't really come through until they heard the sound of the Windigoes, which I thought was too obvious. And also the whole "oooooh Canterlot!" at the beginning annoyed me when they've already *been* to Canterlot at least twice.

Obvious Derpy being obvious made me simultaneously happy that I saw her and sad that I needed her to be obvious in order to see her. :/

Wodashin

Postby Wodashin » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:59 pm UTC

Spoiler:
I don't think being in awe of Canterlot is all that odd if they'd only been there twice in their lives (save for Twilight). Plus it was snowing, which supposedly made it much better looking.

Also, Jetset and Uppercrust were there.

Iulus Cofield
WINNING

Postby Iulus Cofield » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:37 pm UTC

Spoiler:
What makes it kind of odd for me is that Ponyville is within visual range of Canterlot. Pretending Equestria is the same size as the earth and ponies are about three feet tall, that means the horizon is only about two miles away. Canterlot could still be a good bit further away than that since its built into the side of a mountain, but we're still not looking at a distance greater than what a pony could reasonable walk in a day, not to mention fly in a day. Further reinforcing the short distance is when Twilight flies in a chariot to Ponyville in the first episode. Presumably it's late morning when she departs and she arrives considerably before sunset. Those times require a lot of speculation though, especially considering it was the summer solstice. Again in The Best Night Ever they depart Ponyville while the sun is still up but after they've done a lot of preparation for the Gala and presumably ate lunch (so mid-afternoonish?) then ride a pretty slow carriage and arrive in what must be the early-to-mid evening.

So it strikes me as unusual that trips to Canterlot are unusual. Especially for Rarity, since I expect she'd need to get a lot of her fabrics from there.

eeris

Postby eeris » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:07 pm UTC

Sartorius wrote:
eeris wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I didn't mind the characters in the play being so one-dimensional, but outside of the play, the characters were rather Flanderized. Fluttershy is scared, Rarity is high-maintenance, Rainbow Dash is arrogant, etc. And the message of the play didn't really come through until they heard the sound of the Windigoes, which I thought was too obvious. And also the whole "oooooh Canterlot!" at the beginning annoyed me when they've already *been* to Canterlot at least twice.

Obvious Derpy being obvious made me simultaneously happy that I saw her and sad that I needed her to be obvious in order to see her. :/

Spoiler:
But that's how the characters are usually protrayed outside of their own specific episodes. It is lazy but no doubt people would be raising eyebrows if the roles were switched, I guess it just didn't detract from my enjoyment of the episode.
I will, however, be disappointed if the writer produces another episode without adding anything knew to the characters.

eSOANEM
:D

Postby eSOANEM » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:05 pm UTC

Iulus Cofield wrote:
Spoiler:
Further reinforcing the short distance is when Twilight flies in a chariot to Ponyville in the first episode. Presumably it's late morning when she departs and she arrives considerably before sunset. Those times require a lot of speculation though, especially considering it was the summer solstice.

Spoiler:
Actually, Twi arrives in time for brunch so, unless it was an overnight chariot, the journey cannot take more than a few hours.
my pronouns are they

Magnanimous wrote:(fuck the macrons)

Sartorius

Postby Sartorius » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:47 am UTC

Spoiler:
But that's how the characters are usually portrayed outside of their own specific episodes. It is lazy but no doubt people would be raising eyebrows if the roles were switched, I guess it just didn't detract from my enjoyment of the episode.
I will, however, be disappointed if the writer produces another episode without adding anything knew to the characters.

Spoiler:
I'm fine with that being their main attributes, but it felt like that was *all* there was to those characters, like those attributes were being screamed at you. Maybe I'm just splitting hairs? I still stand by my statement about Canterlot, though. They've been there at least three times already in the past year or so (Grand Galloping Gala, the Discord arc, and Twilight's birthday* that I can remember) and I felt like the lines were more, "Oh wow look at all the neat things in Canterlot!" as opposed to, "Eee I'm excited to be visiting Canterlot again!". But again, that might just be me. I also preferred how last season went with multiple episodes leading up to the GGG. They should've gotten quite a bit of notice about putting on Canterlot's Hearth's Warming Eve and had plenty of time to prepare and it should've come up more. I guess there could've been several months time between Spike's birthday and Hearth's Warming Eve, but I feel like having them just put the play on in Ponyville would've been better for story continuity.

*I'm not counting Spike's absence at Twi's birthday because he lived there with Twilight.

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:09 am UTC

Spoiler:
Sartorius wrote:I feel like having them just put the play on in Ponyville would've been better for story continuity.
I agree. There was a line or two, if I remember correctly, that struck me as sort of odd, along the lines of "we're so important we're putting the play on in Canterlot!" which seemed a bit gratuitous.

ArgonV

Postby ArgonV » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:55 pm UTC

Can yoouuuuuuuuuu think inside the chimney?

Soralin

Postby Soralin » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:41 pm UTC

Ok, this is hilarious. :)

Pirate Party Pony Time:
Spoiler:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/12/berlin-parliaments-pirate-party-calls.html
Translation of http://www.dradio.de/dlf/sendungen/dlfmagazin/1630017/

Pony break with the Pirates
Berlin deputies relax with children's TV series
By Philip Banse
"My Little Pony," a nearly 30-year-old animated series about the friendship of a handful of ponies, is incorporated into the Rules of Procedure of the Pirate Party in the Berlin state legislature. When discussion gets heated, any pirate can move to look at an episode of the children’s TV series, in order to calm things down.
Berlin, 15 November: Berlin State Parliament group meeting. The Pirates can't agree on whom they want to delegate to the committees of the House of Representatives. Then the parliamentary secretary Martin Delius speaks up:

"Is it possible to place a request for Pony Time?" 

"Yes." 

"Then I make a procedural motion for Pony Time." 

Session leader and parliamentary leader Andreas Baum is not impressed: 

"Pony Time? I am against it." 

"You're against it? Ok, then we must vote on it. Who supports the motion I have just made for Pony Time?"
"We’re adjourning at 18:30, understand? Four against ... and five in favor? Right, okay then; we’re having Pony Time." 

“Which episode?”
“Twenty.”
“We don’t have that.”
“One. Can somebody find it?”

A projector projects the YouTube video on the wall. Fifteen members of the Berlin State Parliament interrupt their group meeting to watch a children's television program -- 20 minutes long. 

Excerpt from "My Little Pony": 

"I asked what friendship can be good for, but you offered me friendship. Adventure, fun and games, and something for the heart and a lot of everything." 

"My Little Pony" is an almost 30-year-old cartoon series about the friendship of a handful of ponies that dance, bounce, and magic their way through the brashly colorful fantasy world of Equestria. 

"Just because maybe someone knows a few magic tricks. that doesn’t make her better than all the other ponies." 

"Especially because I'm the one that is better than all the other ponies." 

"As Chairman, I recommend Pony Time for every party in Parliament. It helps, it relaxes the whole atmosphere, it leads people back to see reason. You come down, think of something else, look at some children's television. It's a good idea." 

So says the Chairman of the Federal Congress of the Pirates, Philip Brechler, better known as “Cookies.” Their parliamentary leader Andreas Baum adds: 

“It concerns itself with things that we emphasize as Pirates: trust, friendship, etc. To spell it out: Okay, this person sitting right beside me and with whom I had such a stark difference or disagreement, is really fundamentally on my side, so let’s watch the show, so we can find our points of concurrence and agree on something." 

"I'm so sorry! Please, please don’t hate me!" 

"Hate you? Why should we hate you, honey? Your magic is a part of you, my sugar mousie. We like you just as you are. We’re proud that such a gifted unicorn is our friend." 

The age-old series "My Little Pony" is a piece of internet culture. And like so much of Internet culture, it all began on 4chan, an anarchic website where anyone can post pictures, anonymously and uncontrolled. Eventually the pastel-colored ponies appeared on it, got commented on, and were assembled and mutated into icons of Net culture: 

"Because they became friends and could reason together, they can solve their problems. That’s what the Net brings about as well. Very different characters think together and find resolutions. This is really the same thing -- but depicted using ponies," 
says party worker and pony expert Stephan Urbach, who introduced his ponies into the Rules of Procedure of the Berlin Pirate Party:
"At a party congress, Lotte and I thought: Hmm, kind of an aggressive mood here, maybe we should watch a bit of 'My Little Pony.'" 

It was in June, when the Berlin Meeting of the Pirates was in full swing. The pirates "Alx42," Mr. Urbach, Lotte, and “Cookies” decided to tap into the good karma of colorful ponies for their party -- and "hacked the Rules of Procedure," as she put it. Alexander Morlang, now a Berlin MP, moved that the Rules should allow any Pirate to submit a request for Pony Time during a party meeting. If a majority approved the motion, then: 

"An episode, perceived as appropriate by the meeting’s leaders, of the series 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' will be played." 

This pony provision, however, was only presented in writing, and never read out loud. So really, hardly anyone knew what they were voting on, recalled State Parliament Member Heiko Herberg on his podcast: 

"It was really hilarious. Half of the people weren’t there yet, not yet ready, and suddenly such a motion was made and - bang - the thing was done." 

"I think that's the best trick so far." 

To date, Pony Time has been called only twice among the Berlin Pirates. The sweet quadrupeds have proved their worth, says party leader Andrew Baum. However, one should use Pony Time with caution and should not overdose, as in the Pony Time premiere at that group meeting of 15 November: 

"I have to say that we weren’t consistent. Everybody agreed to throw over the Rules of Procedure and just start a little earlier.”

It was in June, when the Berlin Meeting of the Pirates was in full swing. The pirates "Alx42," Mr. Urbach, Lotte, and “Cookies” decided to tap into the good karma of colorful ponies for their party -- and "hacked the Rules of Procedure," as she put it. Alexander Morlang, now a Berlin MP, moved that the Rules should allow any Pirate to submit a request for Pony Time during a party meeting. If a majority approved the motion, then: 

"An episode, perceived as appropriate by the meeting’s leaders, of the series 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' will be played."

Kaeetayel

Postby Kaeetayel » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:15 pm UTC

Soralin wrote:Ok, this is hilarious. :)

Pirate Party Pony Time:
Spoiler:
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/12/berlin-parliaments-pirate-party-calls.html

By Philip Banse
"My Little Pony," a nearly 30-year-old animated series about the friendship of a handful of ponies, is incorporated into the Rules of Procedure of the Pirate Party in the Berlin state legislature. When discussion gets heated, any pirate can move to look at an episode of the children’s TV series, in order to calm things down.
Berlin, 15 November: Berlin State Parliament group meeting. The Pirates can't agree on whom they want to delegate to the committees of the House of Representatives. Then the parliamentary secretary Martin Delius speaks up:

"Yes." 

"You're against it? Ok, then we must vote on it. Who supports the motion I have just made for Pony Time?"
"We’re adjourning at 18:30, understand? Four against ... and five in favor? Right, okay then; we’re having Pony Time." 

“Which episode?”
“Twenty.”
“We don’t have that.”

A projector projects the YouTube video on the wall. Fifteen members of the Berlin State Parliament interrupt their group meeting to watch a children's television program -- 20 minutes long. 

"I asked what friendship can be good for, but you offered me friendship. Adventure, fun and games, and something for the heart and a lot of everything." 

"My Little Pony" is an almost 30-year-old cartoon series about the friendship of a handful of ponies that dance, bounce, and magic their way through the brashly colorful fantasy world of Equestria. 

"Just because maybe someone knows a few magic tricks. that doesn’t make her better than all the other ponies." 

"As Chairman, I recommend Pony Time for every party in Parliament. It helps, it relaxes the whole atmosphere, it leads people back to see reason. You come down, think of something else, look at some children's television. It's a good idea." 

So says the Chairman of the Federal Congress of the Pirates, Philip Brechler, better known as “Cookies.” Their parliamentary leader Andreas Baum adds: 

“It concerns itself with things that we emphasize as Pirates: trust, friendship, etc. To spell it out: Okay, this person sitting right beside me and with whom I had such a stark difference or disagreement, is really fundamentally on my side, so let’s watch the show, so we can find our points of concurrence and agree on something." 

"Hate you? Why should we hate you, honey? Your magic is a part of you, my sugar mousie. We like you just as you are. We’re proud that such a gifted unicorn is our friend." 

The age-old series "My Little Pony" is a piece of internet culture. And like so much of Internet culture, it all began on 4chan, an anarchic website where anyone can post pictures, anonymously and uncontrolled. Eventually the pastel-colored ponies appeared on it, got commented on, and were assembled and mutated into icons of Net culture: 

"Because they became friends and could reason together, they can solve their problems. That’s what the Net brings about as well. Very different characters think together and find resolutions. This is really the same thing -- but depicted using ponies," 
says party worker and pony expert Stephan Urbach, who introduced his ponies into the Rules of Procedure of the Berlin Pirate Party:
"At a party congress, Lotte and I thought: Hmm, kind of an aggressive mood here, maybe we should watch a bit of 'My Little Pony.'" 

This pony provision, however, was only presented in writing, and never read out loud. So really, hardly anyone knew what they were voting on, recalled State Parliament Member Heiko Herberg on his podcast: 

"It was really hilarious. Half of the people weren’t there yet, not yet ready, and suddenly such a motion was made and - bang - the thing was done." 

To date, Pony Time has been called only twice among the Berlin Pirates. The sweet quadrupeds have proved their worth, says party leader Andrew Baum. However, one should use Pony Time with caution and should not overdose, as in the Pony Time premiere at that group meeting of 15 November: 

"I have to say that we weren’t consistent. Everybody agreed to throw over the Rules of Procedure and just start a little earlier.”

They get my vote!

Sartorius

Postby Sartorius » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:02 pm UTC

Kaeetayel wrote:
Soralin wrote:Ok, this is hilarious. :)

Pirate Party Pony Time:
Spoiler:

By Philip Banse

"Yes." 

“Which episode?”
“Twenty.”
“We don’t have that.”

They get my vote!

And mine! That's so awesome!

Triangle_Man
WINNING

Postby Triangle_Man » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:45 pm UTC

Soralin, what did I just read?

I am not sure how to feel about it.
I really should be working right now, but somehow I don't have the energy.

The Mighty Thesaurus wrote:My moral system allows me to bitch slap you for typing that.

Return to “Movies and TV Shows”