My Little Pony: Friendship is MAGIC!

Rot your brains, then rot our boards

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is MAGIC!

Postby ConMan » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:45 pm UTC

There's an interview with Meghan McCarthy where she mentions that Season 3 is taking things further afield than Ponyville, and that definitely seems to be the case. My hope, as always, is that they continue to build on some of these things. For example, from this week's episode,
Spoiler:
Rainbow Dash is now effectively the top candidate at the Wonderbolts Academy - so will we have her spending more time up there, and maybe get an episode or so on dealing with having friends doing separate things?
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:13 pm UTC

Apple Family Reunion:
Spoiler:
Granny de-wrinkling and then re-wrinkling was pretty horrifying.

So... at about 5 minutes, there are two mysterious ponies in American Gothic photo. And then Granny Smith mentions that everypony is here this time. Applejack gets a scared expression, then looks out at the sky, and sees two shooting stars. Then no parents are introduced for the rest of the episode.

"Seriously?"

Applebloom gets a cutie mark in "telling people true things they don't want to hear."
Alright episode.
I mostly post over at LessWrong now.

Avatar from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, owned by Hasbro.

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:28 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Damn, I didn't even notice the shooting stars, either time (once at 5ish minutes in, and again after the letter). Thanks, Vaninver.

As soon as Applejack started addressing the family, I knew it was going to be like that Spongebob thing where he throws a party and makes it too structured.
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

doogly wrote:murder is a subset of being mean

piwakawaka42

Postby piwakawaka42 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm UTC

Probably my second-favorite of the season, after 'Too many Pinkie Pies'.
Random thoughts:
Spoiler:
Conflicts with Family Appreciation Day over how long the apple family have been there-but I don't think it's the first episode to do that, and really, who cares?
The preparation montage is awesome! Especially cigarette lighter!spike
The scene where everypony greets each other is adorable-especially with the foal and winona
As soon as Applejack started addressing the family, I knew it was going to be like that Spongebob thing where he throws a party and makes it too structured.

It was a bit predictable-and I haven't seen the spongebob episode. Still entertaining seeing how things went wrong.
So... at about 5 minutes, there are two mysterious ponies in American Gothic photo. And then Granny Smith mentions that everypony is here this time. Applejack gets a scared expression, then looks out at the sky, and sees two shooting stars. Then no parents are introduced for the rest of the episode.

That is beautiful in its subtlety-telling to the parent/bronies without scaring the kids.
Applejack finally sings!
Finally, a letter to Celestia!
I wish they'd been some megaphone-related incident like in Sisterhooves social
Another wink-at-the-fourth-wall from granny smith. I want to see her and pinkie team up to completely demolish it.
Rainbow-coloured fruit bats!
The difference between magic and technology is quite simple: If it works, it's technology; if it doesn't work, we call it magic and get all mushy about it-Theodore Gray

PatrickRsGhost

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:18 pm UTC

My thoughts on "Apple Family Reunion":

Spoiler:
1. Loved the American Gothic-esque painting in the background. Probably should be called Equestrian Gothic.

2. Zippo-Spike = AWESOME. Now I want a lighter in the shape of Spike. Quick! Somepony write to Zippo and get them on it, stat!

3. Wilhelm Scream from Apple Bloom (at 12:30-12:31)

4. What's a pony with a turnip cutie mark doing at an Apple family reunion?

5. I seriously D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW'd at baby Applejack. "Mo fwittuhs, pweez!"

6. From now on, whenever someone sneezes, I'm going to say "Gesundhoof!"

7. Loved the square dance-style for "Raise This Barn".

All in all, a pretty good Applejack-centered episode. Had many allusions to "Applebuck Season", where she seemed to take on too much responsibility, and of course overdid it. I think the lesson here is "Best laid plans of colts and fillies often go astray."
PRG

An important message for you:

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Postby Angua » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:09 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Has Spike always been that clumsy?
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

Iulus Cofield
WINNING

Postby Iulus Cofield » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:32 pm UTC

Yes, for the most part. Seems like they ramped it up a bit for this episode.

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:39 am UTC

I always got the impression he was competent when assisting Twilight; in particular, his memory for where books are is very good, and most of the time he tumbles, it seems like Twilight's fault.

Spoiler:
The animation on the timberwolves is way more detailed than the last time we saw them.

Grumpy balloonist!

Rainbow Dash's unfinished novel.

Rarity's feeble attempt at plumbing.

Inflation now canon. (Well, I suppose it was already canon with the pinkiexplosions.)

<3 Twilight fixing the inkwell that AJ knocked out of alignment.

(Okay, Pinkie's plan was actually pretty good.)

Frowny sketched Applejack!

Poor choking megatimberwolf!
Lots of little parts of this episode that I liked. Not all that happy with the whole, and not quite sure why.
Last edited by Vaniver on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:52 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:45 am UTC

Vaniver wrote:I always got the impression he was competent when assisting Twilight; in particular, his memory for where books are is very good, and most of the time he tumbles, it seems like Twilight's fault.

THIS. He's clumsy just because they needed that in order to create a problem for this episode. He very rarely has actually made a mistake himself before...only thing I can think of right now is burning the book in Owl's Well That Ends Well.

The animation reminds me of...uh, what's that one show that everyone says has the best animation ever? I think it's Japanese? And it has an MMO, maybe? Not to say that the animation today was AS GOOD as that show, it's just looks similar...I think.
3rdtry wrote:If there ever is another World War, I hope they at least have the decency to call it "World War 2: Episode One"

piwakawaka42

Postby piwakawaka42 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:49 am UTC

Spoiler:
The Scyphozoa wrote:
Vaniver wrote:I always got the impression he was competent when assisting Twilight; in particular, his memory for where books are is very good, and most of the time he tumbles, it seems like Twilight's fault.

THIS. He's clumsy just because they needed that in order to create a problem for this episode. He very rarely has actually made a mistake himself before...only thing I can think of right now is burning the book in Owl's Well That Ends Well.

The problem wasn't just the clumsiness. It was also the honour code-it clearly can't be a dragon honour code (between Dragon Quest and Secret of my Excess, it's well-established that most dragons are mean and/or greedy [except when faced with a desperate Fluttershy, but that works on anything intelligent]), so it must be Spike's personal honour code, to avoid becoming one of those big mean dragons-except that's never been shown before! Spike gets thrown TWO separate idiot balls in this episode.
In addition, there was something about the way the fights with the timberwolves went that seemed 1) to be missing the childish innocence that make MLP MLP, and 2) seemed to be yet more lazy writing (serious danger level inconsistencies).
There were couple of funny moments (Pinkie's mustache, RD's novel), but they didn't make up for it. All in all, this is one of only four epsiodes that I consider to be absolute rubbish (the other three being MMDW, Ticket Master (WHY did celestia only send two tickets originally?), and Lesson Zero (Twi was SO badly flanderised there to my mind).
The difference between magic and technology is quite simple: If it works, it's technology; if it doesn't work, we call it magic and get all mushy about it-Theodore Gray

ArgonV

Postby ArgonV » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:51 pm UTC

My biggest gripe:
Spoiler:
Spike is a fire-breathing dragon. He was attacked by timber wolves

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:01 pm UTC

piwakawaka42 wrote:except that's never been shown before!

So? This episode introduced a new thing. Episodes do that sometimes.
Ticket Master (WHY did celestia only send two tickets originally?)

She just had her secretaries send everyone two tickets and a form letter. I think Spike's breath is connected to the fireplace, not Celestia specifically, so anyone who has access to that room could have done it.
ArgonV wrote:My biggest gripe:
Spoiler:

I think that's a bit too morbid for this show.

piwakawaka42

Postby piwakawaka42 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:15 pm UTC

The Scyphozoa wrote:
piwakawaka42 wrote:except that's never been shown before!

So? This episode introduced a new thing. Episodes do that sometimes.

When a character's personal traits cause them problems, they should be at least hinted at beforehand, or the consequence of something else happening (alicorn amulet, Discord, etc)
The Scyphozoa wrote:
Ticket Master (WHY did celestia only send two tickets originally?)

She just had her secretaries send everyone two tickets and a form letter. I think Spike's breath is connected to the fireplace, not Celestia specifically, so anyone who has access to that room could have done it.

Tia seems to pay pretty close attention to Twi, but that is possible.
The Scyphozoa wrote:
ArgonV wrote:My biggest gripe:
Spoiler:

I think that's a bit too morbid for this show.

And having predators which recombine into one bigger,badder beast when killed isn't? I think it far more likely that Spike just panicked.

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:42 pm UTC

piwakawaka42 wrote:When a character's personal traits cause them problems, they should be at least hinted at beforehand, or the consequence of something else happening (alicorn amulet, Discord, etc)

Perhaps, but I don't think "having a code of honor" counts as a trait that needs to be explained beforehand. All the characters aspire to be good people; having a "Dragon Code" is just a specific example of that. (My headcanon is that he developed it after Dragon Quest, as a way to separate himself from the bad examples of dragons he met in that episode.)

And having predators which recombine into one bigger,badder beast when killed isn't? I think it far more likely that Spike just panicked.

It's not the violence that's not kid-friendly. It's the thought of a timberwolf screaming and howling in agony as it burns to death.

RebeccaRGB

Postby RebeccaRGB » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:02 am UTC

piwakawaka42 wrote:epsiodes that I consider to be absolute rubbish ... Lesson Zero

Someone who agrees with me that Lesson Zero is a terrible episode? YES! :D
Stephen Hawking: Great. The entire universe was destroyed.
Fry: Destroyed? Then where are we now?
Al Gore: I don't know. But I can darn well tell you where we're not—the universe!

Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?

Postby Weeks » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:03 pm UTC

Yeah, objectively speaking Lesson Zero was pretty good

This is fact, sorry.
NieXS wrote:Oh god that smiley ruined it.
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Mutex wrote:Enjoy the shoe!

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:44 am UTC

Weeks wrote:Yeah, objectively speaking Lesson Zero was pretty good

This is fact, sorry.

It wouldn't be good if every episode was Lesson Zero but it was nice to have some fireworks and character payoff. I feel the same about Magic Duel.
The Reaper wrote:Evolution is a really really really long run-on sentence.

piwakawaka42

Postby piwakawaka42 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:43 am UTC

Keep Calm and Flutter On thoughts: BEST. EPISODE EVER!
Spoiler:
The bait and switch with pinkie's Chocolate rain: Priceless!
Fluttershy is at her most adorable in this episode
It kept the tension going remarkably well
No-one was holding the idiot ball!
Discord was as funny as ever
Celestia's face when Discord said that Friendship is Magic-she could give Pinkie lessons in breaking the fourth wall
The existence of reforming spells is somewhat creepy
Why did Celestia want Discord using his magic for good in the first place? Between this and her conversations with Luna in Crystal Empire, I get the feeling that big stuff is going to be happening in the finale-which makes me think that it will be the grand finale

Sartorius

Postby Sartorius » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:18 am UTC

I didn't have high hopes for Keep Calm and Flutter On based on the plot (really, Celestia?!), but it actually was really, really good. Discord's realization that
Spoiler:
he'd rather have a friend at the expense of reducing the amount of havoc he causes
was treated really well and was still true to his character.
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett

PatrickRsGhost

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:30 am UTC

piwakawaka42 wrote:
Spoiler:
Why did Celestia want Discord using his magic for good in the first place? Between this and her conversations with Luna in Crystal Empire, I get the feeling that big stuff is going to be happening in the finale-which makes me think that it will be the grand finale

Perhaps because the final episode of the season (and perhaps the series? Boo.) will deal with Princess Cadance being in foal. At least, that's the rumor floating around the Internets. I'm thinking that the new princess will exhibit very powerful magic, more powerful than Princess Celestia, Luna, Discord, and Zecora combined, more powerful than the Elements of Harmony, and it will have to be contained. Perhaps the foal's magic capabilities will be uncontrollable, causing chaos of great magnitude, and as the saying goes, "fight fire with fire".

I'm thinking the "grand finale" (don't say that!) will probably be a 2-hour movie event. There will be great fanfare about it, just like there was about the Canterlot Wedding.
PRG

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:35 pm UTC

I didn't think that was the rumour, the two I've heard are
Spoiler:
Twilight becomes an alicorn
based on a single image that's shown up in a couple of places, usually amongst a bunch of many more normal ones of her, and new character
Spoiler:
Princess Skyla
, based on her getting a surprisingly large toy (one of the talking baby ones like Pinkie Pie has) for a character that no-one's heard of before. Although she does bear a little resemblance to Cadance so that might be where you got that from.
pollywog wrote:
Wikihow wrote:* Smile a lot! Give a gay girl a knowing "Hey, I'm a lesbian too!" smile.
I want to learn this smile, perfect it, and then go around smiling at lesbians and freaking them out.

Iulus Cofield
WINNING

Postby Iulus Cofield » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:39 pm UTC

There's a summary of all the episodes yet to air on Wikipedia already.

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:02 pm UTC

Angel.

PatrickRsGhost

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:19 pm UTC

Vaniver wrote:Angel.

I read that in Mr. Turner's voice from "Fairly Oddparents" whenever he shows his envy/hatred for the Dinklebergs.

Spoiler:
Probably not the best Spike-centered episode. Made him look too greedy, that he was only in it for the jewels.

Of course, I had to laugh at him eating the jewels while making up the cake. Makes me think of every time I would make chocolate chip cookies, some of the raw dough would end up being eaten while waiting for the cookies to bake. Or I would end up eating some of the chocolate chips while making the cookies. Have to perform quality assurance/quality control testing, you know.
PRG

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:57 pm UTC

I am of the firm opinion that cookie dough is superior to baked cookies, and my eating habits reflect that.

Spoiler:
PatrickRsGhost wrote:Probably not the best Spike-centered episode. Made him look too greedy, that he was only in it for the jewels.
Well, I mean, he was? I'm just happy it was a "Spike is greedy" episode more than a "Spike is incompetent" episode.

Also, Rarity, really, the tiniest gem? Way to be generous. (Also, amused at her being totally willing to take advantage of Spike, and being shamed into paying him by Rainbow.)

I did enjoy Tank's long lick and Dash's swift nose bump, though.
Last edited by Vaniver on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:09 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

PatrickRsGhost

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:56 pm UTC

Vaniver wrote:
Spoiler:
PatrickRsGhost wrote:Probably not the best Spike-centered episode. Made him look too greedy, that he was only in it for the jewels.
Well, I mean, he was? I'm just happy it was a "Spike is greedy" episode more than a "Spike is incompetent" episode.

Also, Rarity, really, the tiniest gem? Way to be generous. (Also, amused at her being totally willing to take advantage of Spike, and being shamed into paying him by Rainbow.)

Spoiler:
It was something I'd totally expect from Rarity. While her element may be Generosity, she's not very generous on all fronts.

Vaniver wrote:
Spoiler:
I did enjoy Rank's long lick and Dash's swift nose bump, though.

Spoiler:
I thought his name was Tank.
PRG

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:09 pm UTC

Typo fixed.

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:12 pm UTC

PatrickRsGhost wrote:
Vaniver wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
It was something I'd totally expect from Rarity. While her element may be Generosity, she's not very generous on all fronts.

Vaniver wrote:
Spoiler:
I did enjoy Rank's long lick and Dash's swift nose bump, though.

Spoiler:
I thought his name was Tank.

Spoiler:
But did you see how much Rarity's gem bought? Compared to the others, which were enough to keep people quiet, this one bought an industrial hair dryer with same-day delivery.

And yes, it's definitely Tank. And the scenes where Tank and RD were being affectionate were some of the cutest things I've seen since baby Applejack.
pollywog wrote:

piwakawaka42

Postby piwakawaka42 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:06 am UTC

To me, Just for Sidekicks belongs in the "highly predictable, but entertaining anyway" category, along with Swarm of the Century, It's About Time, and the middle section of Apple Family Reunion.
Spoiler:
I don't have a problem with Spike's greed, that's already been established a few times
The continuity nods were nice, especially Pee-wee
I thought for a while that the train was going to bring everyone to the Crystal Empire to set them up for the remaining episodes. Did anyone else think that?

PatrickRsGhost

Postby PatrickRsGhost » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:43 am UTC

piwakawaka42 wrote:
Spoiler:
I don't have a problem with Spike's greed, that's already been established a few times
The continuity nods were nice, especially Pee-wee
I thought for a while that the train was going to bring everyone to the Crystal Empire to set them up for the remaining episodes. Did anyone else think that?

Spoiler:
I was thinking that as well. Perhaps this would be where Twilight will become an alicorn princess, and/or Princess Skyla will make her appearance.
PRG

ConMan
Shepherd's Pie?

Postby ConMan » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:52 pm UTC

Massive massive spoiler for the upcoming episodes:
Spoiler:
Based on the post on EqD that show a lot of promotional merchandise and images, there is definitely going to be an alicorn Twilight. I'm not going to jump on the "Everything is ruined" bandwagon, but I do hope they know where they're going with this.
pollywog wrote:

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:25 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Do you remember the end of season 2? A Hasbro executive said "hey, have a pink winged unicorn princess, have her get married, and name her after my daughter/niece/whatever." The writers sat down, and came up with a way to make it work, and made it work well. I'm confident trhat they will do the same here.

Game_boy

Postby Game_boy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:15 pm UTC

Vaniver wrote:
Spoiler:
Do you remember the end of season 2? A Hasbro executive said "hey, have a pink winged unicorn princess, have her get married, and name her after my daughter/niece/whatever." The writers sat down, and came up with a way to make it work, and made it work well. I'm confident trhat they will do the same here.

The problem is not the episode, that will work fine.

It's the severe consequences to characterisation and structure afterwards. If Twilight is a Princess is she immortal? Is she still with her friends? Is her power now so high that threats aren't credible? Can she still have a normal life? Won't the show just be about her?
The Reaper wrote:Evolution is a really really really long run-on sentence.

piwakawaka42

Postby piwakawaka42 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:51 pm UTC

Game_boy wrote:The problem is not the episode, that will work fine.

It's the severe consequences to characterisation and structure afterwards. If Twilight is a Princess is she immortal? Is she still with her friends? Is her power now so high that threats aren't credible? Can she still have a normal life? Won't the show just be about her?

You mean that threats were credible anyway? It's a kids cartoon with optional continuity, the only time I was uncertain what the ultimate outcome would be was Keep Calm and Flutter On, where there was just enough doubt that they might have to stone Discord again.
As for being with her friends, the average number of cast members in an episode has been decreasing since early S2.
And if she managed to still be with her friends despite being Celestia's personal student, a little thing like becoming a princess won't stop her.
Also, random thought specifically about Magical Mystery Cure:
Spoiler:
Everypony's stuff gets changed around. Discord does lie, and is perfectly capable of the long game. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Weeks
Hey Baby, wanna make a fortnight?

Postby Weeks » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:42 pm UTC

Hilarious doesn't even begin to describe the fandom at this point.

Spoiler:

Thanks M. A. Larson.

http://www.roundstable.com/2013/02/06/thanks-m-a-larson-fans-photoshop-reactions-to-season-finale/
NieXS wrote:Oh god that smiley ruined it.
suffer-cait wrote:One day I'm gun a go visit weeks and discover they're just a computer in a trashcan at an ice cream shop.
Mutex wrote:Enjoy the shoe!

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:15 am UTC

Love that image, thanks for posting it, Weeks.

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:26 am UTC

The Scyphozoa

Postby The Scyphozoa » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:05 am UTC

I'm sure that fanfic would hold my attention better if I were more of a Twilight fan, and I'm sorry to post this right after your post, but
http://www.mane6.com/2013/02/not-all-wo ... dless.html
Fighting is Magic got shut down by Hasbro. Mane 6 is fighting it, however.
Personally, I wouldn't be so displeased if they had just shut it down a year ago. Why let them keep working so long only to make all their time go mostly to waste?

Vaniver

Postby Vaniver » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:52 pm UTC

The Scyphozoa wrote:Personally, I wouldn't be so displeased if they had just shut it down a year ago. Why let them keep working so long only to make all their time go mostly to waste?
My first guess would be that the legal team is a step behind everyone else, because other people don't send them stuff: as soon as they see something that violates the copyright, they need to shut it down. But you would think that they would have learned about this a long time ago if they just checked EqD every day.

Another guess is internal conflict at Hasbro about whether or not to shut it down, with opinion finally swinging towards cease and desist.

Another guess is that they try to only shut down projects that are near completion, so they don't have to send out a C&D to every project that self-implodes.

EDIT: So, new episode. Didn't enjoy it that much.

Spoiler:
The Crystal Empire is beautiful as ever (but, why aren't Cadance, Shining, or any of the mane six shiny?), the connections with the previous episode were fun, and I liked Twilight and Cadance's relaxation technique.

The central mistake seemed eminently avoidable. Really, the inspector is going to have a chicken for a cutie mark? You're not going to introduce yourselves, or ask her name, or any of the many ways that could have been avoided? When Twilight notices another well-dressed pony with floral luggage approaching the castle, she doesn't think to investigate the issue?

The resolution was just bizarre. "Well, I got a terrible welcome, and no one said hi to me, and I got splashed on a bunch, but the pony that you thought was me had a great time and was pampered. Since she saw the fake Crystal Empire you show to dignitaries and I saw the real Crystal Empire which you show to tourists, I'm going to trust her opinion over my own and award you the games." Um... what?

piwakawaka42

Postby piwakawaka42 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:18 am UTC

Didn't like the new ep, too predictable.
My thoughts on the fighting is magic: Hasbro has been shutting a lot of stuff down lately-I wonder how long before they go for EqD. They seem to have finally realized that having an adult fandom for a kid's cartoon causes too many problems for the target, money-making audience. (Also, anyone else thought that the reference count was dropping off a wee bit? And Derpy vanishing? They want us gone.).
Leaving the fandom before I get my arse sued by Hasbro. It's been good while it lasted.

Return to “Movies and TV Shows”