Star Wars: Episode 7: Electric Boogaleven

Rot your brains, then rot our boards

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Eseell

Re: Star Wars: Episode 7

Postby Eseell » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:20 pm UTC

I do think Abrams will do a decent job with it. His Trek reboot is basically space opera fantasy anyway, and now he'll actually be working in a setting appropriate to that style.
"Math is hard work and it occupies your mind -- and it doesn't hurt to learn all you can of it, no matter what rank you are; everything of any importance is founded on mathematics." - Robert A. Heinlein

Iulus Cofield
WINNING

Postby Iulus Cofield » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:56 pm UTC

Adam H wrote:
Iulus Cofield wrote:To the heretics who believe JJ Abrams will not ruin this franchise, I ask you, what was the last thing he made that you watched one hundred times and still weren't tired of it?
Gee Willikers, I'm just realizing I have NEVER watched any of his things 100 times! You're right, he really is awful!

SlyReaper wrote:
Iulus Cofield wrote:To the heretics who believe JJ Abrams will not ruin this franchise, I ask you, what was the last thing he made that you watched one hundred times and still weren't tired of it?

You could say the same thing about any director you care to name. Who has ever watched anything 100 times?

...you guys haven't watched the original trilogy 100 times?

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:00 pm UTC

Iulus Cofield wrote:
Adam H wrote:
Gee Willikers, I'm just realizing I have NEVER watched any of his things 100 times! You're right, he really is awful!

SlyReaper wrote:

You could say the same thing about any director you care to name. Who has ever watched anything 100 times?

...you guys haven't watched the original trilogy 100 times?

I couldn't watch it a second time. Terrible films.

UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.

Postby UniqueScreenname » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:38 pm UTC

SlyReaper wrote:

So it's settled! We just get whoever directed The Princess Bride to direct it and it will be PERFECT!
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

pseudoidiot
Sexy Beard Man

Postby pseudoidiot » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:22 pm UTC

I'd say Army of Darkness is the move I've watched the most (but nowhere near 100 times, I'm sure). Therefore, my vote is for Sam Raimi.
Derailed : Gaming Outside the Box.
SecondTalon wrote:*swoons* I love you, all powerful pseudoidiot!
ShootTheChicken wrote:I can't stop thinking about pseudoidiot's penis.

Diadem

Postby Diadem » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:27 pm UTC

UniqueScreenname wrote:
SlyReaper wrote:

So it's settled! We just get whoever directed The Princess Bride to direct it and it will be PERFECT!

"My name is Luke Skywalker. You killed my father. Prepare to die"
"Luke, I am your father"
"Noooooooooooo!!!!!"

This ... must ... happen!
It's one of those irregular verbs, isn't it? I have an independent mind, you are an eccentric, he is round the twist
- Bernard Woolley in Yes, Prime Minister

SlyReaper
inflatable

Postby SlyReaper » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:40 pm UTC

It's a sequel. Darth Vader is already dead. He's hanging out with Yoda and Obi Wan in ghost-land.
What would Baron Harkonnen do?

maybeagnostic

Postby maybeagnostic » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:51 pm UTC

SlyReaper wrote:It's a sequel. Darth Vader is already dead. He's hanging out with Yoda and Obi Wan in ghost-land.

Maybe the plot will be about Luke and Anakin travelling back in time to kill the young Palpatine? And then Palpatine has to spend his childhood hiding from a pair of psychotic uber-jedi with futuristic technology until he finally finds safety in the form of his sith master and dedicates his life to destroying the jedi. So basically a remake of Looper that makes the Emepror make at least a little bit of sense in the original six movies.
T: ... through an emergency induction port.
S: That's a straw, Tali.
T: Emerrrgency induction port.

Diadem

Postby Diadem » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:26 pm UTC

SlyReaper wrote:It's a sequel. Darth Vader is already dead. He's hanging out with Yoda and Obi Wan in ghost-land.

Awwww, c'mon. That jokes was awesome, did you really have to ruin it? :wink:
It's one of those irregular verbs, isn't it? I have an independent mind, you are an eccentric, he is round the twist

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:49 pm UTC

"You've never heard of the Millennium Falcon? I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog faced buffoon: It's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs."

"Lemme put it this way. Ever heard of Lando, Anakin, Sidious?"
"Yes."
"Morons."

And the director is Rob Reiner, who between 1984 and 1990 made some of the best films of between 1984 and 1990.

I am looking forward to J.J. Abram's attempts. I enjoyed Star Trek. It was refreshing. The bromantic connection between Kirk and Spock was particularly well-done. The Legolas and Gimli of the future. The complicated ethics that characterised (what I've seen of) the show weren't present, barring Old Spock's tortured musings on How To Save Romulans 101, Young Spock's adaptation to combating racism, and Young Kirk's dalliance with destiny, so the franchise lost its cerebral tone somewhat. Cue raging nerd lamentations, but as entertainment, flashy pew pew laser shows don't come much better. And it wasn't dumb, fortunately. More Nolan than Bay.

Abrams has apologised publicly for the overuse of lens flare in Star Trek XI: So Very Tired, so I'm sure there's not going to be too much worry in that department.

Dark567 wrote:It didn't really play up the idea of Trek though(exploring and seeking out new civilizations).

I heard Into Darkness is set quite a bit on earth, so the infinitive-splitting 'to boldly go' part might be not much further than our front doors...
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

Iulus Cofield
WINNING

Postby Iulus Cofield » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:02 am UTC

Felstaff wrote:And it wasn't dumb

Were we watching the same movie? The Romulans did nothing for, what, thirty years? Because otherwise they wouldn't have been able to kill Kirk's father. The Romulans lost their homeworld because Old Spock...forgot to set his alarm clock? I vaguely remember having a bunch of other plot holes/signs of lazy writing pop out on me when I watched it, but since I only saw it once in theaters, I can't remember the rest of them. Which is what has happened every time I've given JJ Abrams a chance to make something worth watching.

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:20 am UTC

Iulus Cofield wrote:Which is what has happened every time I've given JJ Abrams a chance to make something worth watching.

Actually, I quite enjoyed super 8
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

UniqueScreenname
Something something Purple. Stop asking.

Postby UniqueScreenname » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:10 am UTC

I like JJ Abrams. Cloverfield was awesome.

Rob Reiner would probably be best, though.
PolakoVoador wrote:Pizza is never a question, pizza is always the answer.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.

charliepanayi

Postby charliepanayi » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:02 am UTC

Rob Reiner hasn't made a decent film in twenty years.
"Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying"

Adacore

Postby Adacore » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:24 pm UTC

maybeagnostic wrote:So basically a remake of Looper that makes the Emperor make at least a little bit of sense in the original six movies.

I've always liked the suggestion that the Emperor did all the stuff in the original six movies and started the whole galactic war thing in order to gear the galaxy into more of a war economy, give people combat experience and stuff, because he foresaw the Yuuzhan Vong invasion and knew the galaxy was totally unprepared for it. And, as I said earlier, I really like the idea of movies seven to nine being set another generation later, which would be appropriate for a Yuuzhan Vong plotline.

mosc
Doesn't care what you think.

Postby mosc » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:47 pm UTC

I think the odds of them taking ANYTHING, anything at all, from star wars books in making this movie are slim to none. The entire interlinking novel mishmash of continuing story will likely be tossed. New episodes mean new books and new TV spinoffs (like clone wars). Fanboy character love from some not well read novels? Sorry, you're way lower on the list than those things.

Honestly I'd expect something more like Star Wars: the quest for more money, to use a space balls reference. Lots of Jedi's running around for action figures. Lots of droids, ships, tanks, etc. Lots of PG writing and scope to keep the kids packed in. Lots of paper thin villains, and lots of room for two more movies.
Title: It was given by the XKCD moderators to me because they didn't care what I thought (I made some rantings, etc). I care what YOU think, the joke is forums.xkcd doesn't care what I think.

Dark567
First one to notify the boards of Rick and Morty Season 3
Location: Everywhere(in the US, I don't venture outside it too often, unfortunately)

Postby Dark567 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:52 pm UTC

They've already said they're going to ignore the books...
I apologize, 90% of the time I write on the Fora I am intoxicated.

Yakk wrote:The question the thought experiment I posted is aimed at answering: When falling in a black hole, do you see the entire universe's future history train-car into your ass, or not?

Yoshisummons

Postby Yoshisummons » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:09 pm UTC

I was really happy when I heard about having new Star Wars movies to watch. Then I got kinda sad when I realized I was only happy because I was more excited for more http://www.darthsanddroids.net/ comic strips and more http://redlettermedia.com/ movie reviews that will eventually stem from it.
eran_rathan wrote:Listen to the man with the cone on his head - these are Words of WisdomTM.

keozen
The Bearded FaiD Batman

Postby keozen » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:56 am UTC

JJ Abrams has worked on things that I have enjoyed in the past as well as things that I haven't. I think in this case I'm going to .................... judge the film when it comes out.

Or at the very least wait for a LOT more info than we have now.

Literally all we know at the moment is who is working on it.

It may be that people who have done things you don't like before do something that AMAZES you next, it could be that people who did things that amazed you before disappoint you next. You don't know until they give it a crack.

I'm fully interested in speculation of what they may do/may not do but saying the thing will be amazing or crap at this point is just plain stupid people.

On that note it would make sense to me if they went into writing it from the point of view of "Ignore the Extended Universe unless it fits in with what we want to do anyway" for a few reasons really. Firstly it makes it so the audience don't already know what they'll be getting. Secondly it makes sure that there's no confusion in rights/payments/royalties if they were to just rip the plot from EU books. Lastly if you throw it out from word go you give the fanboys one big moan that they expected to have anyway, if you went and did the EU in film you would instead get a MILLION and one mini moans about every little aspect that they got wrong with their beloved EU.

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:30 pm UTC

Shivahn wrote:Yeah, that is a problem. In the original trilogy, she's the only female character named (I don't think they name Mon Mothma, and she's not plot-important anyway, even if universe important).

Aunt Beru got named too.

Diadem wrote:The Star Trek reboot was ok, but not more than that. Quite a bit of the movie didn't really make sense. Star Wars is more fantasy than sci-fi though, so maybe he'll do better there. It's easier to - literally - hand-wave stuff in Star Wars.

Yeah, the more you think about the movie, the more sense it doesn't make. Apart from anything else, the veneer of plausibility the film has rests on people knowing about the original versions of the characters, rather than anything established about these versions of the characters in the course of this film.

Long off-topic rant:

Spoiler:
Star Trek starts out by having one man single-handedly take a heavily-damaged, hopelessly outclassed starship that usually requires half-a-dozen bridge-crew to do anything, use the disabled weapons to shoot down 100% of incoming fire from the enemy ship, and then use the crippled engines to ram the entirely undamaged enemy ship that conveniently doesn't think to dodge, or fire its superior weapons, or generally do anything other than wait to be rammed. Apparently the Kelvin required a human pilot in order to ram the Nerada for some reason - that or George Kirk really didn't want to be a father - or he's afraid to face a court martial - or something, because he makes no attempt to survive, or do anything to keep the ship on course, or anything except sit there and wait to die... The resulting juvenile delinquent picks a fight in a navy bar, which a roomful of officers ignore until a captain comes along, decides that no-one needs any sort of medical attention, instead buying the punk kid who's been beaten up a drink (alcohol and possible concussion) and attempting to recruit him (in fairness, this is a very real military recruitment tactic - find someone with nothing to lose, get them drunk, and promise them honour and glory if they'll sign on the dotted line). This same juvenile delinquent, three years later, is brought up on charges for cheating at a test and gets into a competition with a Vulcan (renowned for their grasp and use of logic) over who can best ignore the other's points and introduce the biggest fallacy. Spock, having more to prove, is ahead on illogic points when proceedings are interrupted and we discover that the new, more militaristic starfleet is dangerously short of personnel, having half a dozen shiny new starships on hand with no crews - every crewed ship having already been sent away from what is presumably a major federation shipyard to somewhere out of the way of the plot, presumably to make sure that the homeworld is as defenceless as possible. The Academy personnel are mobilised, and all the people with significant names end up on the new flagship, including the delinquent. The new helmsman, upon whom the ship relies for swift, correct reactions to evade hazards demonstrates his efficiency by forgetting how to start the ship (no wonder the captain is so keen to send him on a high-risk away-mission later). The juvenile delinquent wakes up in medical quarters having been snuck aboard the ship by his friend the doctor and immediately puts two-and-two together to make at least seven. Managing to find supporting evidence and bring it to the bridge in the short time before the Enterprise arrives at its destination, he manages to sell his theory that they're heading into a trap involving the same forces that defeated the Kelvin, and the captain decides that it might be a good idea to raise shields before they arrive at the source of a distress call. Apparently their long-range sensors were down, because they slow from warp in the middle of the twisted wreckage of what used to be the Federation's newest starships and 85% of the senior class at the Academy. That's okay. Nobody on Vulcan seems to have gone to the effort of using any of their sensors to track down the source of their problems either. The captain makes his opinion of the disciplinary panel's deliberations clear by assigning the delinquent to be second in command in his absence, and then sends him, the helmsman and some guy in a red suit on a suicide mission. Shortly we discover that transporters have great trouble with relative motion - like, say, between a starship in non-geosynchronous orbit and anywhere on the surface - and can't lock on to a falling body without the intervention of an exceptionally skilled operator. The vulcan acting-captain beams down to a point some distance away from the entrance to the Vulcan fortress of solitude (which, apparently, isn't covered by any emergency plans the highly logical Vulcans have drawn up), persuades the elders (including his human mother, the Vulcan elder) to come with him, and perches his mother on the very edge of a precipice during an earthquake. The transporters take forever to warm up, and the vulcan's mother literally drops out of the picture. The vulcan gets into yet another argument with the delinquent, decides that throwing him in the Brig or having him sedated in the medical bay isn't enough, and, during a time of emergency, takes the time to find a borderline habitable planet and jettison the delinquent there. By some coincidence, this puts the delinquent practically on top of both the one person in the galaxy apart from the villains who can tell him the back-plot, and the one person in the galaxy who could get him back to the Enterprise with that information in time to make any difference. The delinquent and the engineer manage the impossible feat of beaming aboard a starship at warp, to find themselves in the ship's brewery, with the engineer riding the water-slide-of-doom. Delinquent v vulcan round 3, and the delinquent scores a technical knockout and wins command (in the finest tradition of the klingon empire). The vulcan and the delinquent follow starfleet's tradition of having as many senior officers off the ship as possible during times of crisis and carry out a daring commando raid on the Nerada, saving the captain and the day. In recognition of his being named James T Kirk, the delinquent gets given permanent command of the Federation's flagship, while the more senior personnel who were off out of plot-range during the whole affair (including the intended command crews of the ships lost at Vulcan) seethe quietly at the injustice.

In the next reboot, 5-year-old Jimmy K runs away from the orphanage, stows away aboard a starship, gets adopted as ships mascot and given the title of "Second Officer" as a joke. When the captain and first officer get food poisoning, young Jimmy inherits command, and, between horsey rides from the bridge crew, gets transported onto the enemy bridge where he headbutts the enemy captain in the groin, hits the control panels randomly a few times, accidentally activates the enemy ship's self-destruct, and gets made supreme high admiral for life by a grateful federation, all before his afternoon nap.

charliepanayi

Postby charliepanayi » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:00 pm UTC

Presumably when this new Star Wars film comes out people here will just spend the time during and after watching the film overanalysing it and thinking up every possible plot hole imaginable.

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying"

Yoshisummons

Postby Yoshisummons » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:27 pm UTC

eran_rathan wrote:Listen to the man with the cone on his head - these are Words of WisdomTM.

Dark567
Location: Everywhere(in the US, I don't venture outside it too often, unfortunately)

Postby Dark567 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:31 pm UTC

Yoshisummons wrote:http://latino-review.com/2013/02/15/exclusive-harrison-ford-return-han-solo-star-wars-episode-vii/

*crosses fingers for Thrawn trilogy*

We can only hope.....
Disney and Abrams have repeatedly stated they are ignoring the books (unfortunately)..... Don't get your hopes up.

Yakk wrote:The question the thought experiment I posted is aimed at answering: When falling in a black hole, do you see the entire universe's future history train-car into your ass, or not?

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:48 pm UTC

The writing on that page hurts my head and makes me feel old. I read it in my mind as a 17 year old blonde girl presenter from MTV with too much caffeene in her system, after just finishing a story about what britney spears is doing now, and just before a story on Justin Bieber's favorite kind of pop tart.

*shudder*
Last edited by freezeblade on Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:47 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

Iulus Cofield
WINNING

Postby Iulus Cofield » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:44 pm UTC

Wasn't it announced a while ago that they were intending to bring back the original cast and that's why they're setting it 30 years after Return of the Jedi?

Also, my god, yes, that is some of the worst journalism I have ever seen. I have seen livejournals report on recent events more professionally.

Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Jesse » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:45 pm UTC

rmsgrey:

Spoiler:
Spock is half-Vulcan, not fully Vulcan. Thus all the parts you hate because he acts emotionally and not entirely full of cold, Vulcan logic is a flaw in your understanding, not the films.

rmsgrey

Postby rmsgrey » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:21 am UTC

Jesse wrote:rmsgrey:

Spoiler:
Spock is half-Vulcan, not fully Vulcan. Thus all the parts you hate because he acts emotionally and not entirely full of cold, Vulcan logic is a flaw in your understanding, not the films.

Spoiler:
It's not that he acts emotionally; it's that apparently a decade or two of Vulcan education has totally failed to teach him even the rudiments of logical argument. Later, his stranding Kirk rather than locking him up is gross dereliction of duty (interrupting the Enterprise's trip to rejoin the fleet) in the service of the "plot" - a way to get new Kirk together with old Spock for a round of exposition.

Angua
Don't call her Delphine.
Location: UK/[St. Kitts and] Nevis Occasionally, I migrate to the US for a bit

Postby Angua » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:31 am UTC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22197797

Apparently we're going to be getting a new Star Wars film every year from 2015.

Could be interesting.
Crabtree's bludgeon: “no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated”
GNU Terry Pratchett

Diadem

Postby Diadem » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:10 pm UTC

Angua wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22197797

Apparently we're going to be getting a new Star Wars film every year from 2015.

Could be interesting.

I'd say it most definitely will be interesting. Either the movies will be, or the fan response will be, but either way I shall be entertained.

charliepanayi

Postby charliepanayi » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:04 pm UTC

J.J. Abrams and Lawrence Kasdan have replaced Michael Arndt as the writers of Episode VII

Dark567

Postby Dark567 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:50 pm UTC

Kasden being involved gives me much better hopes for this.

Iulus Cofield
WINNING

Postby Iulus Cofield » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:01 am UTC

Dark567 wrote:Kasden being involved gives me much better hopes for this.

JJ Abrams directing and writing is the nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned.

Then again, it can't be worse than Caravan of Courage.

charliepanayi

Postby charliepanayi » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:21 am UTC

I've realised I actually like pretty much every film JJ Abrams has been involved in (post-2000) *resigns from the internet*

WibblyWobbly
Can't Get No

Postby WibblyWobbly » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:34 pm UTC

charliepanayi wrote:I've realised I actually like pretty much every film JJ Abrams has been involved in (post-2000) *resigns from the internet*

Personally, I don't really understand all the Abrams hate. Perhaps he's been a little overhyped, and thus people have a natural reaction to expect something they're probably not going to get, but to me, the bigger part of disappointment is having expectations in the first place. Maybe I'm just a simple sod, though.

Dark567

Postby Dark567 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:43 pm UTC

WibblyWobbly wrote:Personally, I don't really understand all the Abrams hate. Perhaps he's been a little overhyped, and thus people have a natural reaction to expect something they're probably not going to get, but to me, the bigger part of disappointment is having expectations in the first place. Maybe I'm just a simple sod, though.
Its really not just that though... his movies although spectacles, don't stay with you. The only one I remember liking was the first new Star Trek movie. The rest of his movies weren't so much bad as "Okay this was a better use of my time then doing nothing..." and forgetting about them later.

... I never forgot about Star Wars after seeing it the first time.

WibblyWobbly
Can't Get No

Postby WibblyWobbly » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:06 am UTC

Dark567 wrote:
WibblyWobbly wrote:Personally, I don't really understand all the Abrams hate. Perhaps he's been a little overhyped, and thus people have a natural reaction to expect something they're probably not going to get, but to me, the bigger part of disappointment is having expectations in the first place. Maybe I'm just a simple sod, though.
Its really not just that though... his movies although spectacles, don't stay with you. The only one I remember liking was the first new Star Trek movie. The rest of his movies weren't so much bad as "Okay this was a better use of my time then doing nothing..." and forgetting about them later.

... I never forgot about Star Wars after seeing it the first time.

I agree with you, actually, I just don't necessarily see that as a problem. I certainly enjoy movies that stay with you for a long time after you leave, including the ones that resonate with something deep in your psyche and those that push you to think in ways you might not have before and those that simply tell an excellent story in a memorable way. But there are times when spectacle is just what I need; to be entertained, even if that entertainment is simple and not long-lasting. I watched "Resident Evil" the other night; I had seen it before, and it's not my favorite movie of all time. It's not a particularly poignant or memorable movie by any regards. But I watched it because I was enjoying it, and it allowed me to escape into an easily forgettable spectacle for a little while. Sometimes, that's all I want.

folkhero

Postby folkhero » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:36 pm UTC

What i really want to know is: why is Arndt out? I would guess it's some kind of executive meddling either pushing him out or making him write in conditions that made him want out. Kasdan hasn't done much since the 80's so I hope there's still something left in the creative tank. J.J. Abrams is fine; he's almost aggressively fine, middle-brow, and perfectly adequate. I just don't think it's a great thing that seemingly all the big sci-fi franchises are being helmed by a small handful of people. I'd still like to see Brad Bird direct one of the Star Wars movies.
To all law enforcement entities, this is not an admission of guilt...

charliepanayi

Postby charliepanayi » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:48 pm UTC

OP Tipping

Postby OP Tipping » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:53 am UTC

So whom is Serkis going to play?
a) Please explain the specific MEDICAL reason for ordering this MEDICATION !
b) Please state the nature of your ailment or injury.
c) One a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?
d) Please state the nature of the medical emergency.

mathmannix

Postby mathmannix » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:03 pm UTC

OP Tipping wrote:So whom is Serkis going to play?

Gollum, of course. Darth Gollum.
I hear velociraptor tastes like chicken.

Return to “Movies and TV Shows”