It's only cool if no one's heard of it.
Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates
The best cover of Gloomy Sunday is the Emilie Autumn version
. Sadness just seems more real when she sings about it.
broken_escalator wrote:Everyone knows afros are a hard counter to petrification.
poxic wrote:When we're stuck, flailing, and afraid, that's usually when we're running into the limitations of our old ways of doing things. Something new is being born. Stick around and find out what it is.
- A Little Excited
- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:11 pm UTC
- Location: The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Listening to it over and over again during a depressive episode I had over and over again may well be in the top ten stupidest mistakes I've ever made.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:38 am UTC
Almost anything off of "69 Love Songs" could qualify, but my favorite is "Abigail, Belle of Kilronan."
"When I come home,
If I come home,
Don't be alone,
Abigail, Belle of Kilronan."
- Posts: 440
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:27 pm UTC
- Location: Somerville, Meh
Anyone for "Cat's in the Cradle" by Harry Chapin?
I looked out across the river today …
- Just Cool Enough for School
- Posts: 1375
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 pm UTC
Song for a Planet - Bjørnstad, Darling, Rypdal & Christensen
It unfortunately seems to have no youtubean presence, so you'll have to take my word for it.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 6:26 pm UTC
Vletrmx - Autechre from the record Garbage EP.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:49 am UTC
- Location: Iceland
Other sad song topic.
My recommendation is the same
The time and seasons go on, but all the rhymes and reasons are wrong
I know I'll discover after its all said and done I should've been a nun.
- Not a fan of Diane Kruger
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:58 pm UTC
- Location: Texas
Return to Music
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests