Awesome videogame music?

It's only cool if no one's heard of it.

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Aleril
Le Rail

Re: Awesome videogame music?

Postby Aleril » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:09 pm UTC

I dont care if they were already mentioned but:

Bioshock: The eerie settings fit perfectly with the 50s music.

Advent Rising: Although the game was sub par, the music was amazing.

Wild Arms: I still cry when I hear Into the Wilderness... seriously.

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:35 pm UTC

Shadow of the Beast. (1989)

Get it in delicious mp3 here, and set your ears to nostalgic.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

Lord Bob

Re:

Postby Lord Bob » Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:55 am UTC

link12827 wrote:Shadow of the Colossus, definitely
Tales of Symphonia had some good music, especially the ending credits theme
Zelda and Final Fantasy also have some really good music

Agreed. I especially liked the battle music in Tales and some of the character theme songs (Kratos, Mithos).
Damn, I thought it was only surrounded by 14 mines...

sleepygamer
More metal than thou

Postby sleepygamer » Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:44 pm UTC

Powerglove.

Videogame tracks turned into awesome instrumental power metal.

Also: Metal Gear Solid 3 Soundtrack FTW
phlip wrote:sleepy, the only thing you're worse at is being not awesome.*
*All links to be treated as NFSW.

aion7
Location: In a base with which you identify, killing dudes to whose team you belong

Postby aion7 » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:18 pm UTC

Page 1
Ctrl-F Portal
Annoying beep
Page 2
Ctrl-F Portal
Annoying beep
Page 3
Ctrl-F Portal
Annoying beep

Still Alive!
Spoiler:
Zeroignite wrote:And you have suddenly become awesome.

joshz wrote:Oh, you so win.

internets++ for aion7.

jerdak wrote:Nothing says hello like a coconut traveling near the speed of light.

Ishindri

Postby Ishindri » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:26 pm UTC

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. I am a big fan of video game music, in fact, I'd venture a guess that about 75 percent of the (11 gigs thereof) music on my iPod is video game music. At a glance through iTunes, my VG playlists are as follows...

Animal Crossing
Baiten Kaitos
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Ecco the Dolphin 1 and 2 for both Genesis and Sega CD, as well as the Defender of the Future soundtrack and a whole playlist dedicated to remixes.
EVE Online - Great ambient music.
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Guilty Gear XX
Kingdom Hearts OST and Final Mix
Lode Runner 2
Metroid Prime
OC Remixes
Project Chaos
Portal
Sonic games - over 25 playlists, plus remixes (suffice it to say, I'm a big Sonic fan)
Sim City 4
The Sims/The Sims 2
Starcraft
Super Smash Bros./Melee/Brawl
System Shock 2 - Still gives me chills.
Morrowind and Oblivion
LoZ: Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, and Ocarina of Time
World of Warcraft

As you may have guessed, I worship sites like Galbadia Hotel, and of course, OC Remix.
All is well. We are not like the others.

Izzhov

Postby Izzhov » Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:38 am UTC

Too long; didn't read, so I just picked a few posts at random and read those.
noouch wrote:I actually used to burn game music on CDs before I got an MP3 player.

Yout stole this event from my life! :shock:
Seriously, this is exactly what I used to do.

noouch wrote:Some of my favorites:
Half-Life
Streets of Sim City
Painkiller

I've only played the second one, but the music for it was certainly quite good.

noouch wrote:I also enjoy listening to older game music and imagining how it would sound as a studio recording (megaman is great for this).

I love how the Zelda music went from being 8-Bit to being a studio recording, because then you can actually compare the two.

Ishindri wrote:I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. I am a big fan of video game music, in fact, I'd venture a guess that about 75 percent of the (11 gigs thereof) music on my iPod is video game music.

Same.

Lesse, I like music from:
ANY Bomberman Game (My favorite song ever is the Level 1 Theme to Super Bomberman 2.)
Sam and Max (Jazzy!)
Earthbound (Obviously...)
Super Smash Bros./Melee/Brawl
Pokemon Games (Especially the song when you fight Deoxys in FR/LG)
Chrono Trigger/Cross
Donkey Kong Countries
Super Mario 64
The Legend Of Zelda
Chocobo Theme! (Strangely, this is the only Final Fantasy Song that really 'clicked' for me...)
Banjo-Kazooie
Wario Land 4
Sonic (Mostly the hydrocity theme in 3, but I liked some songs from Sonic Chaos as well.)
Rayman (The original, NOT that "Raving Rabbids" crap...)
Cave Story (Everything about this game is awesome.)

So, yeah. Music. From video games.

Ishindri

Postby Ishindri » Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:03 am UTC

I LOVED the music from the original Rayman, especially the 'music' areas. I still have the disc, but it won't work on my computer :(

Edit: Just dug the disc out, and tried it. The game plays, but there is no sound at all. However, iTunes autodetected the music files on the disc, so I'm importing those right now.

Edit #2: Found a patch which purports to help Rayman run properly on new systems. I have not tried it yet, but I am about to.

Edit #3 (the last one, I promise): Well, Rayman is exactly like I remember it: a devilishly tricky platformer. With great music.
All is well. We are not like the others.

aion7
Location: In a base with which you identify, killing dudes to whose team you belong

Postby aion7 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:24 am UTC

Ishindri wrote:I LOVED the music from the original Rayman, especially the 'music' areas. I still have the disc, but it won't work on my computer :(

Edit: Just dug the disc out, and tried it. The game plays, but there is no sound at all. However, iTunes autodetected the music files on the disc, so I'm importing those right now.

Edit #2: Found a patch which purports to help Rayman run properly on new systems. I have not tried it yet, but I am about to.

Edit #3 (the last one, I promise): Well, Rayman is exactly like I remember it: a devilishly tricky platformer. With great music.

Everything you just said goes for me as well. Also, I thank you for the patch link. Really. I loved that game, and was very sad when I could no longer play it after an OS upgrade. The music areas were just genius.
Spoiler:
Zeroignite wrote:And you have suddenly become awesome.

joshz wrote:Oh, you so win.

internets++ for aion7.

jerdak wrote:Nothing says hello like a coconut traveling near the speed of light.

RedMaggit

Postby RedMaggit » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:07 am UTC

I'm absolutley hooked on the sountracks for the Silent Hill games at the moment, creepy genius. Especially SH2&4 soundtracks.

I've been looking for hard copies of VG soundtracks everywhere, and I hate that I'm reduced to DL'ing them from the net, I love to have the actual "thing" in my hands.
*Insert "Witty or obscure comment about x here" here.*

PhantomReality

Postby PhantomReality » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:23 am UTC

I Can't Believe nobody has said this yet but: Unreal Tournament GOTY. Absolutely fabulous soundtrack, mindblowing. Half Life and Half Life 2 are mindblowing...as are all the spinoffs. In fact almost all valve games have awesome music... The THPS games obviously and oh, Far Cry had some cool music in it too.
DROP ACID NOT BOMBS.

Lolsaur

Postby Lolsaur » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:21 pm UTC

I have to say that the best game soundtrack, without a doubt, is the Monkey Island Soundtrack. Absolutely unique. Also, Mass Effect has some good heroic, climatic music in it. Makes me feel more in tune with the characters mood. Battlefield 2142 has much the same thing.
Worst Fight Scene Ever

This cosy, special made for this Teapot

Spoiler:
You've never looked better than you did that night
And your eyes have never looked so blue
And when we kissed it was like nothing else existed
As time stood still for me and you

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:26 pm UTC

Monkey Island impressive goodness, as played on the piannah.
Away, you scullion! you rampallion! You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.

Teh Russians

Postby Teh Russians » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:20 pm UTC

Heroes of Might and Magic III has amazing music. I especially enjoy the Necropolis and Rampart themes.
Confucius wrote:Sit by the river long enough, and the bodies of your enemies will float by.

pinkgothic

Postby pinkgothic » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:10 pm UTC

Wow, so many suggestions for awesome music in games that I haven't played yet... I figure I'll have to change that!

Though I do have to comment on one thing... the pokémon games do not have good music! No! No, no, no, by no stretch of imagination! ...ahm, that being said, I only know Ruby's and Crystal's music, and in Crystal, only the Lucky Channel music is worth listening to. So perhaps I'm simply missing out.

Right, on to my nominations -

First and foremost, Kula World. For those of you who don't actually know this game, you're missing out. Unfortunately it's about as hard to come by as a real life flying, pink elephant; I guess most people who have a copy of this game refuse to part with it, be it via eBay or other outlets. Anyway, it's one of the most innovative puzzle games ever (and I can indeed say that with a straight face without feeling like it's just a marketing slogan) and it has music which just rounds the game up beautifully! The score was composed by "Twice A Man" - who were so kind to yield a copy of the soundtrack to me after I hunted them down and offered some compensation in the matter. (Taking it directly from the Playstation disk just didn't cut it). It's awesome music and it takes me plenty of willpower not to copyvio, host one on my server and link to it. Tetris is weaksauce compared to this.

Next, Okami, which has a published soundtrack spanning five CDs, which doesn't include all of the music in the game. I first wanted to acquire the music after battling Nechku and Lechku and having their boss fight music stuck in my brain. Very nice. Of course, a lot of Okami's appeal, in general, is it's foreign qualities, so if you're used to Japanese music, you'll probably not be particularly endeared by the soundtrack; but I don't really have a means to compare it, so that, too, is merely an assumption.

Finally, I couldn't conclude this post without a guilty conscience if I didn't mention Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. Occasionally it can get a touch irritatingly b-movie-score-y (so I'm told), with fanfares and the likes, but it suits the game wonderfully and is pretty all 'round. I particularly enjoy "Fight for the Native Village" for reasons I can't entirely pin down. You can download Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath music from the oddworld.com website; though there's also a published soundtrack available on places like amazon or your usual music outlet currently.
Stuff: own scribblings; favourite mewsic: luxuria & @440; underrated game

Izzhov

Postby Izzhov » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:24 am UTC

pinkgothic wrote:Though I do have to comment on one thing... the pokémon games do not have good music! No! No, no, no, by no stretch of imagination! ...ahm, that being said, I only know Ruby's and Crystal's music, and in Crystal, only the Lucky Channel music is worth listening to. So perhaps I'm simply missing out.

The Pokemon music is actually very good by the Red and Blue stretch of the imagination. I hate it when people make generalizations about a series after they've only played/read/saw one or two games/books/movies. This is like saying, "I've only read The Prisoner of Azkaban, but the Harry Potter series sucks because it has too much time travel." X|

pinkgothic wrote:I nominate three games of which Izzhov has never heard.

I have never heard of those games.

aleflamedyud
wants your cookies

Postby aleflamedyud » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:43 am UTC

I can't believe nobody has mentioned either of the Nights into Dreams games. They both have amazing soundtracks.

Also, the Kirby theme.
"With kindness comes naïveté. Courage becomes foolhardiness. And dedication has no reward. If you can't accept any of that, you are not fit to be a graduate student."

VolatileStorm

Postby VolatileStorm » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:25 pm UTC

I don't know if I've missed it going along but nobody but nobody has mentioned the F-Zero sound track, that was so awesome I bought it on CD, I want to buy Koji Kondo's Hyrule Symphony on CD but I can never find it cheap enough on import (£30 is a lot for a CD, but it is epic music). I was once listening to Hyrule Symphony on a bus and if it's good weather it really takes you away, lol.
Also the HL2 music can be really bad ass and techno which I love, but they only seem to work in game.
And also I was looking for the burnout soundtracks earlier. Not the EA TRAX stuff but the original stuff written for the game like in Burnout 1 and 2, it doesn't seem to be out there on the interwebs though.

Rodan
Any title.

Postby Rodan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:14 am UTC

Heroes of Might and Magic II had amazing music. You could even turn off and on the opera singer.

also, The Neverhood.

...but mainly heroes of Might and Magic II.

EDIT: ooh, and TF2... and Portal.

... and the Freedom Force song was damn catchy.

pinkgothic

Postby pinkgothic » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:22 am UTC

Izzhov wrote:
pinkgothic wrote:Though I do have to comment on one thing... the pokémon games do not have good music! No! No, no, no, by no stretch of imagination! ...ahm, that being said, I only know Ruby's and Crystal's music, and in Crystal, only the Lucky Channel music is worth listening to. So perhaps I'm simply missing out.

The Pokemon music is actually very good by the Red and Blue stretch of the imagination. I hate it when people make generalizations about a series after they've only played/read/saw one or two games/books/movies. [...]

So I'm missing out? All right. :)

Izzhov wrote:
pinkgothic wrote:I nominate three games of which Izzhov has never heard.

I have never heard of those games.

I recommend them with a passion. All three of them. Especially Kula World. Ohyes.

No, really. I can't really say much more than what I've already said about them without going heavily off-topic for the Music forum. I believe with utter conviction that one's life is likely to be more complete with those three games (if you can get over Okami's (1) endless intro (2) ... 'unique' voice overs, which I personally find quite endearing). There are other games I enjoy obsessively, like Labyrinth of Time, but I know that's not something everyone will find awesome... I really do think the three I mentioned closely approximate 'objectively awesome', though.

Gelsamel
Lame and emo

Postby Gelsamel » Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:36 am UTC

The Red Gem wrote:Oh, and I love the Secret of Mana/Seiken Densetsu music on Super Nintendo...

Seiken Densetsu 3 has the best music... EVER, if you have not heard ALL of it, you SUCK. Because this music is the BEST music EVER.
"Give up here?"
- > No
"Do you accept defeat?"
- > No
"Do you think games are silly little things?"
- > No
"Is it all pointless?"
- > No
"Do you admit there is no meaning to this world?"
- > No

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:30 am UTC

Yes! Kula World. Only the game Super Monkey Ball wishes it could be!

It's been nearly three years since I've been able to actually use that phrase.

pinkgothic

Postby pinkgothic » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:48 pm UTC

Felstaff wrote:Yes! Kula World. Only the game Super Monkey Ball wishes it could be!

:D

It's a family project, too. Dan Söderqvist is in Twice A Man (see above, re: soundtrack), and Johannes Söderqvist dreamt the game up and led the programming team. Which just proves you don't need to be a big company to forever change the world.

</derail>

Apologies, I'm just so excited to see more Kula World love. :D

Durinthal

Postby Durinthal » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:00 pm UTC

Rodan wrote:Heroes of Might and Magic II had amazing music. You could even turn off and on the opera singer.

I can't believe I forgot to mention it, at least in this thread. The Gold edition (or maybe it was the expansion, I don't know) had different town themes from the original game, which meant the original versions were hard to track down. The best part is that it's in the Red Book standard, so you could just stick the game disc in a CD player if you want. Makes it really easy to rip the tracks, too.

Heroes of Might and Magic V is also pretty good, though I haven't listened to enough of it to determine if I like it more.

SomeoneElse

Postby SomeoneElse » Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:45 am UTC

Gelsamel wrote:
The Red Gem wrote:Oh, and I love the Secret of Mana/Seiken Densetsu music on Super Nintendo...

Seiken Densetsu 3 has the best music... EVER, if you have not heard ALL of it, you SUCK. Because this music is the BEST music EVER.
I don't remember the music in Seiken Densetsu 3, was it really that good? I'd better play it again...

Full Throttle's soundtrack is great as a whole, but the most memorable videogame music has to be the songs of old like Mario and Tetris. I love the orchestral Zelda music from the later games, and Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory has a great soundtrack as well. I haven't played the game, but I like Amon Tobin... Oh, by the way- the Monkey Island music is played best by Press Play On Tape. GUITAR SOLO FTW.

And just because it has to be said again.. Portal - Still Alive.

dbsmith

Postby dbsmith » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:19 am UTC

I can't believe no ones mentioned Michael Land's The Dig soundtrack??!!
Amazing...captured the mood perfectly for me.

I remember playing Flashback for the amiga and absolutely loving the music for it. However, whenever I try and find it now, the quality sounds crappy and not how I remember it. So....has it always been this bad and my fond memories are just stuck in a 90's mindset of "wow thats awesome quality!" (for then), or is there actually a decent version of the soundtrack available?

Allium Cepa

Postby Allium Cepa » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:37 am UTC

Rodan wrote:Heroes of Might and Magic II had amazing music. You could even turn off and on the opera singer.

Seconded. I randomly have the theme from the wizard castle stuck in my head. Great game, too.

Half-life 2, has great music. You know when you get the drum beat that some serious shit is going down. For example in Episode 2 with the antlions and the striders. It justs puts so much intensity to it, I love it. The menu music for TF 2 is pretty sweet, as well. And portal. I guess, Valve knows their music.

Final Fantasy, too. X has great music like someone else said, I like the piano part from the beginning. Also, 8 and 7 had some cool music but I can't recall anything specifically.

Everquest 2 has one of the coolest soundtracks, they have specific songs each zone which fit them very well, all done by an orchestra. I only complain about the battle music which gets boring after a while.
Take me back to the day that I went blind, I would like to see your face for one last time.

Gelsamel
Lame and emo

Postby Gelsamel » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:53 am UTC

SomeoneElse wrote:
Gelsamel wrote:

I don't remember the music in Seiken Densetsu 3, was it really that good? I'd better play it again...

The music in SD3 was EPIC for it's time, and the music sounded EXACTLY like the place you were in. It actually had the feel of the place you were in.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1wgR7ooVs Meridian Child
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7xuGETdEYVU Meridian Child (Orchestrated version, this is epic)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=WtmWrl91_IY Beatmania of Sacrifice 3 (Last half of the last boss battle)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=FJwo-ih2MQs Innocent Sea on Guitar.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=-NGAVd0bIuM Nuclear Fusion On Guitar xD

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ACIZLlN9I Angel's Fear on Piano
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=W7VhVOfa1Ec Angel's Fear on Guitar (this is good)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_T7Nh14AjX0 Sleeping in the Inn on the Guitar xD
"Give up here?"
- > No
"Do you accept defeat?"
- > No
"Do you think games are silly little things?"
- > No
"Is it all pointless?"
- > No
"Do you admit there is no meaning to this world?"
- > No

psicopoo

Postby psicopoo » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:45 am UTC

"Flashbulb Funk", Michael's theme from Maniac Mansion on the NES. It's a very good example of how well chiptune composers can put together fantastic music. Moreso than that, though, it's just a really funky tune.

LikwidCirkel

Postby LikwidCirkel » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:12 pm UTC

My favourite game soundtrack is definitely Ridge Racer Type IV.

I find the majority of video game music rather dull, but there are always a few that stand out. Square games tend to be above average.

Songs from beatmania (the rhythm/music game that pwns all other rhythm/music games 10,000 times over) always stick in my head, because I play it too much. Some, but not all of the tracks are just excellent.

Triss Hawkeye

Postby Triss Hawkeye » Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:12 pm UTC

I like the soundtrack for Myst III and IV.

I also love some of the World of Warcraft soundtrack - anyone heard Lament of the Highborne? A bit trippy but very beautiful.

Sir_Elderberry

Postby Sir_Elderberry » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:10 am UTC

I decided to mention Portal--not Still Alive, which should have already been mentioned, but the music that plays when...

Spoiler:
When you were going down into the fire, and she's all "goodbye" and you're all "ahhhh" and she's like "We pretended we were going to murder you". That was great. I think it's called 4000 Degrees Kelvin and is forever lodged in my brain.
http://www.geekyhumanist.blogspot.com -- Science and the Concerned Voter
Belial wrote:You are the coolest guy that ever cooled.

I reiterate. Coolest. Guy.

Well. You heard him.

HighCharity

Postby HighCharity » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:24 pm UTC

I'm going to get flamed, but everyone knows if there's nothing else good about Halo it's the music. It's really the only game I've played that has really awesome music, aside from one song in Chaos Theory (I think Amon Tobin sung it?).
folkhero wrote:I feel bad for the hooker, but that guy is too annoying to not make fun of.

Are Thefinvispol, Child wrote:Life is, in a word, caverns.

PhantomReality

Postby PhantomReality » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:30 pm UTC

Noticing the last link on Gelsamel's post i totally forgot how awesome that one guy on youtube is so i'll have to post:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=1rfGbB0zqz8

Oh and also the Starcraft songs, in particular the Zerg theme with the crazy guitar destortion....

Oh oh oh! Trent Renzors song in Doom3!
DROP ACID NOT BOMBS.

jamesmcm

Postby jamesmcm » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:40 pm UTC

Zelda music, Mario music - pretty much anything by Koji Kondo

wery67564

Postby wery67564 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:39 pm UTC

Wha?

No one covering Cradle of Filth's Castlevania theme.

The Advantage, great instrumental videogame rock, all the classics they cover.

Plus ff7 video game and movie music is pure goodness.
To exist is to resist.

d_goddard

Postby d_goddard » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:28 pm UTC

This may or may not count... but I actually have "Kong in Concert" on my iPod, and listen to it. Regularly.
http://dkcproject.ocremix.org/
My favorite is track 11, "Echoes", even though it bears no resemblance to the awesome Pink Floyd song of the same name.

Felstaff
Occam's Taser

Postby Felstaff » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:54 pm UTC

YES.

So excited I didn't even see if this has been posted before.

Mr_Meister

Postby Mr_Meister » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:27 am UTC

Timesplitters 2 and 3
Final Fantasy (X in particular)
Sonic 2
Pride of the South since 1990

Various Varieties

Re:

Postby Various Varieties » Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:19 pm UTC

Copied and pasted from the film soundtracks thread:

Richard Jacques - Headhunter
Various (including Richard Jacques) - OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
Various (including Richard Jacques... spotting a pattern?) - Jet Set Radio

For anyone else that likes Sega music as much as I do, here is a link to possibly the best ever video on Youtube. :mrgreen:

NiGHTS Into Dreams
Yuzo Koshiro - The Story of Thor (aka Beyond Oasis)
Masato Nakamura - Sonic the Hedgehog 1 and 2
Howard Drossin - Sonic & Knuckles
Harry Gregson-Williams - Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3
Marty O'Donnell - Halo: Combat Evolved
Soul Calibur, Soul Calibur 2
Graeme Norgate (and Grant Kirkhope) - GoldenEye
Graeme Norgate - Perfect Dark
Shadow of the Colossus
B.C. wrote:Sonic is probably some of my favorite video game music behind Metroid.
The dudes down at OCR did a massive collaborative effort known as Project Chaos a while ago.

I always preferred VGMix to OCRemix. True, the quality was more variable, but there were a few hidden gems in the work in progress section. There are a number of great remixes that I loved on VGMix which never made it onto OCRemix. Sadly that site went down for a few years, and the new version is HORRIBLE to navigate!

zykO - Sonic 2 - Eggshell Bolero (a hypnotic ten minute version of the final boss music!)
zykO - Sonic 1 - Marblez in Your Mouf
Jobe GDG - GoldenEye - Flight From Arkangel
Musically Inspired - Sonic 2 - Chemical Overdose (but you can get that via an OCRemix forum post here)

Return to “Music”