Project

A slow, analog alternative to the internet

Moderators: SecondTalon, Moderators General, Prelates

Flightless_bird

Project

Postby Flightless_bird » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:46 pm UTC

Hi!

I'm doing a big project in my last year of gymnasium. The project is about lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis and sleep.
I just wondered if any of you guys have some tips on literature where I can find some useful information.

Thank you!
Trying is the first step towards failure

Levi

Re: Project

Postby Levi » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:58 pm UTC

Feynman in "Surely You're Joking" describes his experiences with sleep and lucid dreaming. There's also plenty of stuff online if you just Google it.

Jahoclave
sourmilk's moderator

Postby Jahoclave » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:48 am UTC

Student see research question. Student have access to library. Library have access to online databases. Seek out these databases a student should.

Also, don't bug teacher. Teacher is cranky. Teacher especially hate freshman who never listen to them, especially when teacher points thing out everyday of class.

mercuryseven

Postby mercuryseven » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:52 am UTC

Jahoclave wrote:Student see research question. Student have access to library. Library have access to online databases. Seek out these databases a student should.

Also, don't bug teacher. Teacher is cranky. Teacher especially hate freshman who never listen to them, especially when teacher points thing out everyday of class.

I'm a TA who gets frustrated by this everyday...so in other words, you are my hero...

Return to “Books”