Fantastic. Feigning fascination feels fruitful; faithfully, fastidiously, frighteningly fighting for facts/FAQs/(fax?), fretting families frequently feel fully, flat-out, frustratedly futile. Fear, fluctuatingly, finds frolicking fools forlorn, forsaken, furthermore feeble
. Fledgling fussy foxes find fluffy 'Founding Father' figures fisting figuratively flabbergasting. FAIL. Forty fraught fire-fighters feared fazed, following five fleeting falsifications from felons. Flimflammery? Fifty flurrying foxtrot funambulists frown, for flitting flirtily finds feet feel flat, for fussy fickle faces furrow following friendly fire. "Four farts felt fruity" fellow foreign farmer 'fessed. FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
- Pretending to be interested feels productive: seeking the truth, families often feel hopeless.
- Horror often leaves promiscuous simpletons feeling lost, abandoned, and weak.
- Foxcubs, being meticulous, are usually surprised by watching models of those who signed the Declaration of Independence performing extreme sex acts.
- You have not succeeded, and I am using an internet meme to suggest so.
- A group of fire-fighters are disconcerted after criminals spontaneously make hoax calls.
- Is this bullshit?
- The local dance-club are getting shirty after coquetting couples causes dancers to fail their dance moves, and they act passive aggressive by giving them a displeased look, after skirmishes between the non-hostile factions.
- An international agriculturalist comments, secretly, about airborne toxic events.
- Generic rage.