With that out of the way, the challenge is this: given array arr, write a statement that returns the last value of arr irrespective of length.
- Arr has just been acquired and you're chaining off of it, so arr may only be used as a base value once.
- The statement may not have a length of more than 3.
- You may not have any additional statements, so no adding methods to the array prototype.
- Arr is stored elsewhere in the script, so you may not damage the original array.
- The solution must be inside a [code] tag. Not for BBCode concerns, but for the same-width font.