Help with picture puzzle please .....

A forum for good logic/math puzzles.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Moonbeam

Help with picture puzzle please .....

Postby Moonbeam » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:10 pm UTC

Posted this on another forum, but no joy yet .... let's see if we do better on here :)

Got to level 16 on this picture puzzle thingy and this one has me stumped:

I can alter each of the 4 digits, so I suppose each symbol above each digit, somehow represents a number. When I get the 4 digit number correct, it will let me know, so I can progress to the next level.
Anyone any idea what 4 digit number I need - plus a bit of an explanation so I can slap myself on the head and shout, "D'oh" ........

By the way, the level title is meant to be a clue, so "funky corners" .... whatever that's meant to mean ??

If you want to tackle the whole puzzle yourself:

http://www.coolmath-games.com/0-clickplay-time

jaap

Re: Help with picture puzzle please .....

Postby jaap » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:39 pm UTC

Unfortunately this is not a logic puzzle as such because what you have given us here is not quite enough to figure it out.
It turns out that when you play the game, you need to make some clicks to progress further.
Spoiler:
The two bottom corners of the paper look like they have dog-ear folds...
Last edited by jaap on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:47 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Moonbeam

Postby Moonbeam » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:46 pm UTC

jaap wrote:Unfortunately this is not a logic puzzle as such because what you have given us here is not enough to figure it out.
It turns out that when you play the game, you can click the corners of the paper to reveal the answer.

I'm glad that you either took the time to play the game, or you're just very keen-eyed, 'cos I didn't realise that ..... very sorry for any confusion ..... but a BIG thanks 'cos I can now progress to the next level :)
Last edited by Moonbeam on Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:13 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Soupspoon
You have done something you shouldn't. Or are about to.

Postby Soupspoon » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:23 pm UTC

Without any other clues, or hope of getting them, I might have guessed "1739". But it would have been a shot in the dark and likely wrong.

Return to “Logic Puzzles”