no high speed internet access

The magic smoke.

Moderators: phlip, Moderators General, Prelates

chrismeil

no high speed internet access

Postby chrismeil » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:11 am UTC

Can xbox live run on a sprint 4g network? I live out in the country where there is no high speed internet access (Dsl, Cable, etc..) and satellite internet has way to many latency problems and lags too much, not to mention the price. I was wondering if sprints 4G network could run Xbox Live?

jstylen

Re: no high speed internet access

Postby jstylen » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:03 pm UTC

Depends on how good your signal is I suppose.The easiest thing to do is try it and see what happens. I'd be concerned about Sprint's reaction to using it for this though...

GeorgeChalfant

Postby GeorgeChalfant » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:34 pm UTC

Considering that Sprint likes avoid responsibility, I would suggest that they are going to have a clause somewhere that would prevent that from happening. At the same time, if you are getting a good enough connection, you might as well give it a shot – the worst that could happen is that they cancel your contract

wumpus

Postby wumpus » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:12 pm UTC

Check to see how much that thing downloads (bug fixes, buying over the net, wholesale replacement of placeholder code with shipping code) and compare that to caps. This might be a problem. Of course if there aren't any charges for going over, you could just plug it in and find out (at the cost of your 4G phone connection).

Return to “Hardware”